Millie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bra off bitch! Now!" I startled her and she jerked to a halt the music in her head gone now. She sheepishly looked around at the freeway on both sides of us and then back and fourth over the overpass. "I can't take my brazier off up here, are you crazy?" She was back to the shocked expression.

"Look you fucking little teasing bitch, if you want to go back to town and be MY bitch, you're going to learn your place and you need to learn not to tease or taunt me unless you intend to pay off and right at this moment the pay off is for you to throw your iron maiden bra off this overpass so that I know you will never wear it again!"

Her mouth flew open and her eyes went wide but she didn't say anything else. She didn't move either but instead just stood there gawking at me like I was Satan himself.

"Look bitch I don't have all day here. If you want to be my biker bitch, my Mama to fuck, suck and party with where ever I go then get with it! Otherwise take a fucking hike and go get that little teasing bitch I brought out here and tell her we need to go cause I'm getting hungry and it's going to get cold if we're out here when the sun goes down.

Decision time. I had made mine but it was clear that Mother hadn't at least not yet. Maybe she needed more time. Didn't matter right then as I wanted to get back to town before dark and the damn sun was setting now! In just a few minutes it would be dark. Mom had not ridden a bike before but I knew that riding when the sun was up was one thing and after it set the temperature would drop 10 to 15 degrees almost immediately so that a fun ride out might be a cold miserable ride in if she didn't shake her ass!

Our eyes locked and she shed the blouse and reached behind herself to unlatch the iron maiden, then stopped and dropped her arms and turned around and backed into me one step. "You do it for me." She said it as a matter of fact. I reached out and one handed popped the hooks out of the loops of the strap. It popped open and snapped around to the sides.

She turned back and simply pulled the bra away from herself allowing her beautiful tits to sway openly in the evening air. The nipples hardened like rocks stood out dark and proud. She stepped over to the edge of the overpass railing and dropped the garments over the side. I watched as the bra spiraled down to the median but the blouse billowed like a parachute and floated out another 50 feet before snagging on a weed and coming to a rest on the inside shoulder of the fast lane. Now my eyes were wide.

"I didn't tell you to drop both of them!" I was shocked and she knew it.

"Do you want me to strip off my slacks and panties too?" She was speaking with an even tone. Matter of factly. No stress at all. I was sure she would do it if I said yes.

I ogled her tits. She stood there and thrust out her chest and let me look.

"Not too bad for an old broad huh honey!" She was almost giggling now. Feeling giddy I'm sure standing around on a freeway overpass half naked and proud of it. I knew then that she had made up her mind too. She would let me do anything and everything I wanted to her and with her.

I leaned forward slightly and grabbed her elbow pulling her to me. She came willingly and for the very first time in my life and I am sure hers too we kissed. Our lips met not as a son and mother, but as lovers. Her eyes closed and her moist lips parted allowing me access to her warm willing mouth. Her tongue mirrored mine with every motion. We only dueled a second or two and as the kiss broke our eyes once again locked in the love only two people can know that have very intimate knowledge of each other. "I want more of that!" She didn't speak but her head nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"We'll need to talk when we get home." I knew she wanted to talk too.

She stepped back and swung over the seat and got on like a pro.

Slowly rolling I went on over the overpass and made a right. Mom yelled at me but I just kept the bike rolling slowly and watching the freeway lanes ahead. There wasn't anyone coming but I didn't want to get surprised and at the end I just hooked the bike into as sharp a turn as it could make and we were on the freeway but west of the overpass now instead of east of it.

"what the hell are you doing?" Mom asked loudly in my ear. I ignored her.

I took one last look over my left shoulder to make sure we were still alone on the freeway and let her rip. The front end came light as the sudden acceleration took hold. Mom screamed and grabbed my sides so hard I knew I was gonna have bruises. I swung over hard left and got into the very outer portion of the fast lane as we went under the overpass. I was already shut off the power and decelerating. The white blouse was waving to me and all I needed to do was slump forward over the tanks and let my right arm dangle out a little and close my fingers when I felt it and then up again and a quick shift and on it again. Mom was still screaming and the death grip hadn't let up yet. I kicked it into 3rd and checked the mirrors. There was a car but it wasn't gaining on us so I eased over into the right hand slow lane and stayed out of the oil trail. I tilted back and asked her how it was going. I was wearing a Levi jacket and a t-shirt and hell I was cold so I already knew she was too but I wanted her to understand why I was in such a rush back at the overpass.

"You mean you can't feel my nipples stabbing you in the back?" She said through chattering teeth. I held the blouse up to her. When one of the shirt tails flapped and hit her in the face she opened her eyes and saw what it was and realized why I had done the little wrong way thing at the entrance/exit. She grabbed it from me. Now that my fingers were unencumbered I flicked the switch for the lights.

"Don't do anything yet!" I yelled at her.

"Why!" She yelled back. About that time the car came along side us and slowly drifted ahead.

"Okay now you can try it." I was nearly laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it." She did too. As she got her arms in the sleeves the shirt acted like a cape flapping behind her wildly as the wind kicked it up. She was forced to lean into me to be in a position to begin to button it.

It took her a couple of more minutes to get that blouse buttoned as the wind kept billowing the top portion out as she would try to make a button hole and it would get pulled out of her hands and she would get pissed and I won't repeat some of the words my Mother used but I will say I was shocked that she knew them! I laughed and she finally did too. "Start from the top!" I yelled at her. She did and it went better then.

The ride home was twice as far as the ride out had been because our little two bedroom house was on the other side of town. When we did get home I let her off first and then parked the bike up by the front porch until I could re-arrange the cars so I could get the bike and Mom's car in the garage. Took me a while and a few choice words but I got things where it worked finally. The bike was just fabulous. It sat there and the metal tinked at me. Really it was just hot metal cooling and stress relieving itself but I always though it sounded like little voices telling me how much it enjoyed the fast rides.

Later as I entered the kitchen through the garage access door Mom was there. She hadn't changed anything. I could see that she had dinner on the stove. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and cream gravy with corn on the cob and fresh biscuits.

She came to me as soon as I entered the room, wrapped her arms around me and looking into my eyes brought her lips to mine in a most sensuous kiss imaginable. Our tongues dueled again but longer this time. I let her go until she had enough as I was never going to break a kiss such as that.

"I wanted to make sure you meant what you said out there on the freeway."

I just kept my eyes locked to hers,"I always say what I mean and I always mean what I say Mother."

"So I'm your bitch slut now is that it? You're going to fuck me silly and then turn me out to all your biker friends and let them all have a turn with me, is that what you are going to do now? Make me a whore, some bitch that will be naked in public and suck anyone's cock anytime anywhere? Is that what you think you want Son?" She was speaking in a monotone that was slightly off-putting. Eerie. She wasn't really holding a conversation with me as much as making up her mind about the entire situation.

"No Mother, THAT is NOT what I want nor what I expect from you and get this straight, I never ever will let anyone else ever touch you! Never! No way, no time, no how! If I catch you with another man we're through right that instant. I don't swing that way honey, but if you want to try it you will need to let me know." I was getting angry and I didn't know why. Maybe it was the tone or just the way she was acting that upset me I didn't know but I was upset.

"Then what do you want? You want me naked in bed with my legs spread whining for you to come fuck me all the time? What? You want me to suck your cock and swallow it out in the front yard in front of all the neighbors, especially Ed and his big titted wife?" She was angry too and I knew she didn't know why either! "You want to show me off to everyone? Let everyone see your old ugly bitch naked? Is that what you want?"

"God no! I wouldn't want you to do any of those things and certainly not a blow job out where any neighbor could see! And you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known and no one would ever even think of you as my bitch and you certainly are not ugly in any remote sense of the word." I paused thinking comically," Now as to your laying in bed with your legs spread whining for me to come fuck you, well okay maybe just once, but that's it!" I was grinning now all my anger gone.

After a couple of seconds she started laughing too. We hugged and then she said,"Why don't we sit down and talk while we're eating."

We did. We ate and talked a lot and about everything. But we didn't come back to the bike ride. That seemed to lurk in the background until we were finishing up doing the dishes. Mom turned to me and said, "It pissed me off when you called me a bitch. I think I got pissed that first time and it just got worse as the ride went along. I didn't like it. Not one little bit."

"But you are a bitch." I said it looking right at her. "I'll bet I've heard every friend I've had since grade school call you a bitch and mean it." Her eyes went wide in disbelief but I just went right on,"Every one of those assholes said you were one of the best looking bitches they had ever seen!" Now the smile played across her face.

"Okay, I'm a bitch." She admitted reluctantly. "But it's being called one to my face that I'm going to need to adjust to!" She was wagging her finger at me now in a mock lecture fashion.

"The other stuff is just shit that you see in the movies." I said.

"What do you mean by that?" She was curious now.

"Well, the biker chick that will do anything the man tells her to do. Anytime. Anywhere. With anyone." I waggled my eyebrows at her and went on,"The naughty slut that just can't ever get enough. Insatiable I think they call it. Wanton and whorish to a fault."

"So like I asked before is that what you want me to become for you?" She was really asking now not just spitting anger.

"No, I never would want that." I looked into her deeply loving eyes and added," Mom, I haven't thought this through too much except that I love you and I want you. I'm just not sure how yet if that makes any sense. I slowly fell deeply in love with you. I know it is considered wrong in some social circles but that doesn't seem to matter a whole lot to my subconscious because I don't feel guilty about wanting you." Our eyes stayed locked in understanding,"I'm just learning how much you are the woman of my dreams and I am sure that I haven't yet scratched the sexual desire for your body yet."

"I will, but for right now I am soaking up as much as I can take. I love your teasing, the hard nipples showing through your t-shirts and how you leave your soaked panties for me in the hamper. I want you heart and soul. I want to kiss you goodbye in the morning and hello in the evening. I want to feel the press of you body against me every time. I want to pinch and pull your fabulously hard nipples as I kiss you. I want to taste you and enjoy you every night. I guess there isn't anything I want more than you right now. I want you to want me too.

She blushed at that but recovered quickly," You haven't exactly been a saint either young man walking around the house with a boner sticking out in your shorts ALL of the time. I realize you're young and have that youthful stamina but it cannot be that hard for that long!" Now I was blushing. "I want you too! You know I like strong men, strong willed men that can be in charge and make decisions. I am a little submissive and I know it, but just don't push me too far because I can give as much as I can take. Do I want you? I think you know the answer to that question after today don't you."

"How will I know the answer to the rest of them?" I was asking her.

"What?"

"Maybe I should begin by asking some questions Son's never ask their Mothers but often ask their lovers." She perked right up to that and her eyes began to sparkle. The sparkle of her eyes had been missing for a very long time because I hadn't seen it since I was a very small child, that is until recently. It had returned and I realized that it made my Mother look 10 years younger when she got that look! I loved it!

"Is there going to be a need for condoms, just in case things might get carried away at some point in the future?" My question didn't even faze her one bit.

"No, I had a hysterectomy shortly after you were born and I cannot conceive." She had put her head down as though she were ashamed. I reached out and gently raised her chin locking her eyes with mine again. I kissed her lightly on her trembling lips. The sadness didn't just disappear, but she started smiling again. Not everything can be erased with a kiss and I realized that and this was one of those things.

To break the spell I asked,"Do you think we can carry on like we have been, I mean outwardly so that no one else will know? I mean if we start sleeping together it might change everything."

She thought that over for a few seconds and answered,"It all depends on so many things."

I was puzzled and she saw it in my expression.

"If we get carried away and say for some goofy reason you feel the need to kiss and suck on my neck..." she trailed off looking into my eyes wistfully.

"And so what if I did?" I asked genuinely interested.

"Well if you did and left hickeys on my neck and I had not been with any other man it might be a little hard to explain!" She let that sink in for a little while and then added," And hickey's, bruises and marks are not easy to hide even with good make-up and they can last over a week!" Her eyes were wide and I knew what she was saying was true. It was also aimed at me as I was going to be the alpha male in this relationship. She was going to do what I said.

"There's another thing." she was looking at me oddly now and I instantly got curious. "I don't think we should call our selves Mother and Son in public anymore." She paused to let that sink in. "I'm Millie and your Billy." She put her hand out to me like she was introducing us for the first time. Then she got another of those funny looks and said,"Your bike definitely has an effect on me that you may not realize."

Now I was puzzled and it must have shown because she got up from the table and stepped over in front of me and just spread her legs open. She just stood there. I looked her over guessing that was what she wanted me to do. Her blouse did little to hide the hard nipples and the slacks were as tight as she could probably stand and still be able to bend and move while working in them. Nothing unusual though.

She started laughing at me then as I had given her the once over but obviously had not seen what she was trying to show me.

"Look a little closer Son." She was giving me that exasperated Mother/Son voice now as though what ever it was was really obvious and I was too dense to see it. I did look closer, especially at her nipples studying each one comically but still didn't notice anything odd. She did a very slow pirouette for me and I got a really good look at her ass too, it was lovely and tight as a drum but not too unusual for her. Finally she threw up her hands and gave a little frustrated scream in anger, "Ohhhh, not there, here!"

Once again spreading her legs in front of me she reached out and grabbed my elbow and dragged me off my chair and onto the floor in front of her. She put her hands on my shoulders and squared me up with her stance.

Seconds passed. I looked at her and she was glaring down at me so I looked harder. The glare got worse and she thrust out her pelvis toward me holding it out so that I was forced to look directly into her crotch.

I finally saw it. It wasn't pronounced now but I imagined that it had been much more prominent earlier when it was still wet. Now it was merely a stain mark about an inch or so out around the inseam of the slacks at the bottom apex of her legs and torso. It looked as though she had spilled tea directly on her slacks or more precisely had sat on a wet spot somewhere. I glanced up and her expression was now an,"I told you so." style as she glared down at me.

"That is exactly what I meant!" She spat at me but with a smile and sparkle in her eyes. Her hips retracted back to their normal stance.

"So, it's not THAT bad, I mean if you weren't looking right into your crotch you'd miss it completely." I was shrugging my shoulders in the "so what!" fashion to her.

"NO! You dumb ass, it was a totally dark circle when it was wet and you could see it from across the street plain as day!" She was exasperated and this time it wasn't an act for me.

"Okay, so what in the hell does you creaming your jeans have to do with my bike?" I was giving her my best fake puzzled look. "Are you saying that you really think it is a huge vibrator and you get off just riding it?"

Her mouth opened but she didn't say anything right away. The red coloring of her face began immediately and spread downward over her neck and upper chest as quickly as I had ever seen. "Yes." she said it almost too quietly to be heard by anyone. Oh my God it was true! She had been turned on by riding the bike! What's more she obviously had climaxed doing it and probably more than once! She leaned into me her head turned sideways and her arms came up inside mine as her hands slid up to hug me tightly. The upper body motion and tight hug brought her legs into motion and she took a small step forward into a full body press against me. I felt her head shake up and down as she again quietly spoke,"Oh God yes and it was wonderful!".

My arms came up along her back and I hugged her back. Only then did I notice her firm nipples digging into my chest and the slight humping of her hips against my leg. The bitch was turned on now just remembering it! I smiled at the situation and tightened my hug. "I love you." I said softly. She just moaned loudly and re-tightened her hug. It was communication more by feel that conversation. I held her for a few more minutes and then slowly separated us. I gently pushed her back to her seat and I reclaimed mine. Our eyes stayed locked together in a visual hug for a few more seconds though.

"So no riding the bike for you except in the late evening or at night!" I quipped.

Her blush immediately returned but she was almost laughing when she sputtered,"That's not fair!"

"Oh, so now you are my little biker bitch after all?" I was giving her as serious a look as I could manage with a smile a mile wide on my face.