Millie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm thrilled you think so Mom but I wasn't really thinking sweet thoughts just now." I lied.

"Oh really? And just what were you thinking?" She was using that coy little girl voice she had and it was perfect! She had a huge smile as she held me there looking into my eyes with her sparklers. She pressed her hips up to grind her pelvis against me. Her hot pussy made contact with my straining cock. I almost came on the spot! I growled at her,"Oooohh Mother, you don't want to do that or else the bed will be messy as hell and we won't be able to enjoy this for a little while longer!" I dipped my head down and captured a swaying nipple between my teeth. I bit it a little.

She giggled like a schoolgirl then and said,"Yes! Just like that baby, the same way you did when you were a baby!" Her head went back against the pillows applying pressure as was her shoulders now, arching her back and using every muscle to press her breasts up to me. Allowing me to feast upon the soft flesh of her. She moaned as I bit the nipple harder while closing my lips around the hardened flesh and sucked on it hard too. "Oh, baby! Do it for Mama honey! They're all your's my sweet little baby! All your's!"

As I was busy at her wonderful breasts she too was busy. Her motions to bring her breasts to my easy access and her soothing invitation to enjoy them only served as a slight distraction for my wiley and wise Mother as she also began to work her lower torso slowly, erotically and purposefully to get my hips and more importantly my hard cock in the right position. At first I didn't really realize what she was doing as it all felt exquisite to me. She was hot and willing and responding to every single little movement or touch we had no matter how small. Nothing was insignificant to her. Her pleasure was all I cared about and she obviously felt the same!

She wiggled just once and at that moment I felt it. My cock was pressing at the entrance to her wonderful pussy again. She smiled at me and as I looked into her sparkling eyes of pure love I felt her legs move, stretching out wide as possible and then the slight muscle feel along my sides as her thighs tightened to hold her legs out and open but allow her knees to bent in and bring her feet softly to rest on my upper hips. She cooed. "Oooohhhh Baby! I'm so ready and you know I've never wanted anything as bad as I want you in me. Deep inside me and loving me and feeling me and making me feel you!" She was already shaking her head in little back and forth movements of lust. I could feel the crown of my cock rubbing against the open very wet lips of her pussy.

I wanted her too. I just shifted a little of my weight and allowed the muscles of my thighs to act as my fulcrum to begin the tilt of my hips forward. My cock was already touching her at the opening of her pussy and as it began to force the lips back and open I could feel the heat emanating from that orifice, wet, warm and ready. I just allowed myself to follow the pleasure as my cock eased into her. It felt tight and warm and there really wasn't any term I could think of to describe that feeling. My cock was being swallowed by love. Hot and wet, ragged and gripping, tight and firm totally encompassing love. All consuming. I just let it slide in and keep sliding in until the firm smooth flesh of her mound kissed my pelvis solidly. I kept that touch firmly welded. I felt like we were joined by heaven! No God could possibly make anything sinful from this much pleasure. Our coupling wasn't flesh and sinew, it was love and trust, complete surrender, total adoration and emotional melding of two souls into one. A pleasure that would carried around in our hearts long after this physical act were past!

I was made for this moment and for this woman! I began the slow withdrawal from her hot channel of lust. It was very difficult as her body followed me at just that much slower a pace allowing my to withdraw but at a very slow and sensuous pace. That first one less than half of me came out before I had reached my limit and stopped for the fraction of a second before starting the reverse path back down into the most fabulous depth of love and lust I had ever known.

"Ohhhhh Baby, I wanted this to be your birthday present from me!" She was panting hard and our coupling had an effect on her as it did me well beyond the mere cock enters wet pussy aspect of the act. We were making love to one another. Satisfying our monumental lust for one another, the long denied desires and passions for each other was all being poured into these few moments. Our eyes were locked together as the pace picked up some. It wasn't necessary for us to have a pounding, flesh smashing jack hammer fast fuck. Just the opposite we were each stroking ourselves at a very slow deliberate pace, trying to enjoy and savor both the emotional as well as the physical feelings and pleasures of this. It was total Nirvana!

I felt the deep stirrings in my balls and just tilted my head slightly and she knew. "I will cum with you when you go so please don't hold back!" She wrapped her arms around my back and hugged me to her hard. That was it, all I could take and then there was a white flash in my inner eyes as my brain seized and my body froze. Every single muscle in my body went rigid from the arches of my feet to the hair on the top of my head, it all strained at that moment helping to push the hot boiling liquid of love out of me into the woman I loved.

I do not know how long that lasted. I jerked and spasmed several times and I recall her moaning and crying out as my semen flew into her at the bottom of a stroke. I vaguely remember her fingernails digging into my sides pulling me deeper into her as if that were even possible.

For me it was suddenly over. There were a couple of jerks as her inner muscles milked my member but the all overpowering estatical feeling was passing. I again went to my elbows to try to take my weight off my Mothers small body. She wasn't having any of that and her fingernails told me so immediately so I stopped trying. My Mothers inner walls of that hot pussy were churning still and she was moaning quietly. "Stay still and just "be" in me for a while, please!" I tried to stay hard and it wasn't hard because all I needed to do was think of my beautiful Mother laying below me not wanting my cock to ever slide out of her.

I began to harden again and she giggled,"See! All you need is a little patience!"

"Patience didn't do that Mother, your wonderful lusty body did!" I quipped at her.

She giggled again,"Not bad for an old broad 'eh!"

"Mom, there ain't nothing "old" about you except how you think of yourself!" I kissed her then. She moaned again. I hardened more. She began to hunch against me. I got the idea and rolled us over not losing our contact anywhere. Once on top she really began to move her ass!

"Why Mother!" I acted shocked at her actions,"I had no idea you were such an experienced well educated woman of the world!" I put my hands on her hips and on every down stroke I pulled her in harder.

She was panting from both the passion and the exertion but said, "You... have... no... idea!" She was waving one arm around like a cowgirl on a calf at a rodeo. It was extremely funny and I was being portrayed as the calf!

She settled down again but her hips kept the fast gyrating pace up as she looked into my eyes and turned on those beautiful fireworks she kept hidden behind her eyes saying,"I don't want to stop until neither one of us can move!" I knew what she meant. We didn't. We had started this about 11 or so and we kept it up until 5 am. We made love in every position I knew of and then some. She wore me out! We fell asleep in each others arms spooning in the soaked bed. When we awoke to the alarm neither of us wanted to turn it off, well that wasn't true we wanted to turn the damned thing off but neither of us really had enough energy to do it! Thursday morning.

"We have to get up and get going!" I told her and she groaned.

"Where's that damned George when I could use him?" She chuckled giving me a raised eyebrow look. I got it. She was full and of course it was all mine! That thought made me smile.

"Well I found a place that might work for you and good ol' George, but I'll need to get a couple of kinks worked out before we can set anything up. She started laughing at that. I just gave her the puzzled look and asked,"What'd I say?"

She just waved as she headed for the bathroom and a quick shower saying, "I thought that was George's job!" She looked back at me and added,"Kinks!" Winking at me as she disappeared around the corner. I just got up and chuckled at her sense of humor. I grabbed the clean underwear I had from last night off the floor where I had dropped them and headed down the hall to the kitchen to start the coffee. I waited until it was brewing and decided not to wast time or water and go join my beautiful Mother in the shower.

She squealed as I opened the door and said,"Now, now, we ain't got time for any fooling around now, hell we overslept as it is and we didn't have much sleep to over either!"

"Ha ha Mom! I didn't want you to turn the hot water off and just thought I'd get in when you get out, besides I needed to pee pretty bad and didn't think I could wait too long." I stepped to the toilet and raised the lid and seat, there already was a yellow tint to the water in the toilet so I knew Mom had already gone before getting into the shower. The long strings of mucus and toilet paper confirmed what I already knew, George missed a good meal this morning! I began to stream mine in to join hers. The shower curtain came back and Mother just watched as I pissed. She was starring at my cock spewing the hot yellow liquid. I looked at her and the eyes were going while she watched me piss.

Jeeze Mom you act like you've never seen a guy piss before!" I kept watching her watch me.

"I haven't, well not like this anyway." She said and began to blush fiercely. "I've always wanted to... you know... but I've never actually seen a man urinate before, at least not like this."

My stream tapered off quickly just then and I said, "Well you're in luck because you now know a man that will let you watch anytime you want!" I shook the last drop off and looked at her. She sheepishly looked back as I started in the shower I asked,"Hey Mom, do you know why men have to shake the last drop of piss off their dicks?" She just gave me that puzzled look and said,"No, why?"

I chuckled and said,"Because we can't teach or dicks to snort it back in!"

She took a long swipe at me then,"Oh you!" but she laughed all the same at my little joke. I started thinking, that was the first off color joke I had ever told my Mother.

She was gone by the time I got out of the shower and I had to bust my ass to get off to work myself! There was less in the pot so I knew she had taken some coffee and felt better that I had made it. I got a last cup, turned it off and went out and fired the bike up and closed the garage door. I was off like Jackie Gleason late for a commercial! Work flew by and I was formulating the plan with more details. If I could do things right I wouldn't need to involve anyone else right away, but eventual I knew there would need to be another man. I also realized after I had been at work for a couple of hours I would need to find a girl for me too. Mom had given me a hickey! That wonderful goofy woman had broken her own rule! Shit! Not only that but the "claw" marks were kinda a give away too. Hell all I worked around were men. They all had eyes and they all thought they knew! They knew I had been with a sharp clawed woman that was turned on enough to suck the blood from my skin in passion! It would turn into a problem over time because I had generally let it be known I wasn't seeing any girl right now. The consensus was that I was dating someone new or had picked up with an old girlfriend! Something in my life had changed and all the guy's at work wanted to know her name!

After work I rode out to the shop to see if I could talk to Bob. As usual he was elbow's deep in a bike and busier that a one legged man in a butt kickin' contest! I just hung out and checked out the chrome parts and stuff until he got to a place I knew he was gonna take a break. "Hey Bob!" I discreetly yelled at him,"Got a minute or two I could lay something on ya?"

Rip gave me the evil eye and I knew exactly what he was thinking, he was thinking I wanted Bob to work on my shit outside the shop for cheap! He was wrong of course, this time.

"I got a little problem concerning my Mom's boyfriend and I think I need some of your advice on what I want to do!" I was yelling at Bob, but watching Rip. Rip shrugged and turned back to a customer so I figured that was good enough and the fact was it was close to the truth as I did need Bob's input and I did need advice about what to do about my Mom's boyfriend. The sticky part was not letting Bob know that I was the boyfriend.

"What's up Billy boy?" Bob was in a good mood and that was great for me because it meant he would think things through and I'd get good advise and not be given the bum's rush and short shrifted. Bob was a hell of a guy I was proud to be able to call him a friend. Bob didn't really have many of those, I suppose it was because Bob just didn't friendly up to most people cause he always figured everybody wants something from him and he'd had a belly full before he started working here. I had never talked down to Bob or tried to screw him for that matter. When something went wrong on a bike or anything like that I always took the blame because I knew Bob always did things right and if it was fucked up then I had let it get that way and I just never passed the buck. Bob liked that and rewarded me with his friendship.

We walked out the back door so Bob could light up a smoke. Rip wouldn't allow anyone to smoke inside because of the gas.

"Well I got what I think might be a problem with one of Mom's boyfriends. She likes the guy and they've been going together for a while but he always wants to end up at a motel or something instead of his house and Mom sure as shit don't want his ass at our house 'cause of me!" Bob was just leaned back on an old crate hulk listening in silence, but I knew he was taking it all in. "I'm worried that something bad might happen sometime. Might I said. Nothing bad has ever even been hinted at, but it's just the situation that I don't like."

"So what's going on?" Bob spoke quietly so that his deep voice wouldn't carry into the shop and be overheard.

I laid out a scenario. They date and usually end up at one of the cabins at the Overland. So far all is good and then sometimes I have to go there to pick her up as they argue or disagree about something and I have to go get Mom. Bob just soaks it all in.

The Overland, that the motel with the cabin's in a "U" shape around the place and it's right next door to the "Circle" bar?" he asked.

I nodded. He gave me a hard look and then softened some. "I know the place. Used to sorta hang out in the "Circle" a lot back in the day. Tough joint. So what do you need?"

"Advice?"

"Tough to give a young man advice about his Mother." Bob was looking wistfully now, a blank expression on his face. "You love her?" It was a simple question, not accusing and not really pointed, but, just as matter of fact as it gets when it's quiet and two guys are talking.

Bob had cocked an eye looking me in the eyes. "Yes." I said quietly.

"Then it's easy. Just don't let her go with "him" any more. Tell her you don't want her to do that any more and if need be you will stop it."

Bob was being pretty intuitive. He had it figured out. How? How much did he know? How did he come to know and where had I fucked up? That was an important question because I was suddenly worried that if Bob could figure it out than it must be obvious enough for anyone else to see.

Bob was good. He simply watched my face and read me like a book. He let all of the faces wash, shock, disbelief, puzzlement, and then the scared, worried look before he spoke again.

"Did I ever tell you the story of how I came to be here, in this town?" He started.

"NO, I don't think you've ever said much more than two or three sentences to me at any one time."

"Well it really ain't much of a story and I think I can tell it short. High school, Vietnam, two tours. Changes a man. My tours were from '60 to '63."

I was shocked and it obviously showed.

"I was there as an adviser first, then we went from advising to showing and from showing to leading and it just got all fucked up too quick. I got shot twice. Nothing too bad but it got me out. Then I came home but I wasn't worth a shit. Too much combat. Nerves were shot. My old man slapped my Mom once too many times in front of me and I fucked him up bad. He never walked again. I skated on charges because of the Vietnam shit and from that point no one ever looked at my Mom sideways again, except me. I was or had become her angel."

Bob paused for a moment and just eyed me. "You understand what I'm saying don't you boy?" He hadn't said it in a menacing way bu making sure I understood the double meaning he was attaching to some of these words. I nodded.

"I'll tell you we were the happiest people alive on the face of the earth! For a while. You can't have a life like that for long and keep it under wraps in a city. Too many eyes and way too many do-gooder Sunday schoolers just look for ways to persecute other people."

I was too stupid, too laid back enjoying my easy wonderful life and didn't see the storm brewing. Too late. Mob scene. House, home burned, car destroyed and Mom dead. I was nearly killed myself. Spent more time in the hospital then than I had getting shot to shit by Charlie."

Bob gave me another long hard look, lit a new cigarette and asked,"So now you know, and you're aware that I might be at least a little in tune to what is going on around here." He just kept eye contact with me, watching me to make sure I was understanding him. "So now we got the story straight, you want to tell me what's really happening?"

"Bob, a secret is only a secret as long as only ONE person knows." I paused and gave him my hard look. Didn't phase him at all so I just went on,"It's hard to let this little story out to anyone, but if I am going to get any help and advise from someone, especially you, you have a right to know what you might be getting into."

I quietly as I could laid the story out for Bob. I toned down some of the control scenes Mom and I had had and a little of the other stuff, but basically laid it all out there for him. Mom and I were having incest. We were in love. We had an opportunity of a lifetime for some privacy and wanted it badly. Kinky George and his part in the play. Basically my plan to get from here to there using George as little as possible.

Rip yelled at Bob loudly from the front of the shop,"You want to get your ass in and finish this thing up, it's promised for today and the customer's waitin'!"

Bob scoffed, chuckled and said, "Customer my ass, that motherfucker tried to change the fucking carb himself and fucked it up, then tried to say I did it, and then has the balls to bring it in expecting ME to fix it for his ass quickly and quietly so he can go around telling everybody what a hot shit he is doing carb swaps himself!"

I just stepped back cause I knew Bob needed to get back to it. I still didn't know what Bob thought or if he would help me out with my little plan.

He smiled that little crooked smile he got on his face, his "Fuck You!" smile and said, "I gotta go button up shithead's air-cleaner for his arrogant ass, so how about you go to the "Circle" and wait for me there and I'll be along after a bit."

"I'm only 19 Bob, they won't let my ass anywhere near there!" I knew the legal drinking age was 21 and so did Bob!