Millie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jesus Christ, you are so fucking stupid!" My mouth was wide open and they just barely outdid my eyes!

"What!" I asked!

"Why you dumb shit, they started serving burgers and fries there last month, so... "

I got it immediately! "That makes it a "restaurant!"

"Bingo! Give the boy a maned size serving and turn him loose! Which reminds me about the cases of beer you got me before, you know you're gonna have to tell me how you did that!"

I laughed and nodded,"But later at the "Circle" if you don't mind!"

I left right away and went straight to the bar. It might serve food now but to me it was still a bar! But the burger and fries thing was genius as it then became a restaurant and could then allow minors inside as long as they ordered food and did not have alcohol on their table. Young girls and rowdy bikers!

As I parked in front of the bar I had noticed a familiar face at the motel office I thought, but after parking the bike and making sure the kickstand was on solid ground and wouldn't sink and let the bike fall over, she was gone. I knew that young woman. Who was it?

I went in and ordered, burger and fries!

I was sitting at a table near the door and angled so that the front of the motel was visible. I was watching for the familiar face but it never reappeared. Bob rode up shortly and joined me. He didn't eat a burger and fries though, he had a Bud. The cute waitress served him his beer but put it on the table behind ours. I ate and he drank. "Your Mother's a good looking woman." Bob offered after a bit. It wasn't said in a tone of admiration or meant to aggravate me at all, it was a mere flat statement from Bob acknowledging my attraction to my Mother.

"Well, it has it's good side Bob and it has a bad side too." I added.

Bob snorted, almost chuckled,"Yeah, I bet it does!"

"I would feel the same no matter what, she's always been beautiful to me and I don't care what other men think, not even you, Bob."

Bob sobered his look at that and offered,"I know just exactly what you mean buddy."

Bob and I talked about the plan a little more and he agreed that my plan would probably be the best all things considered.

We talked about the rooms or cabins and decided that one of the three closest to the bar would be best as it gave the opportunity to come or go from the cabin to or from the bar with little problem and if the bar were at all busy there would be little notice at all.

"I miss mine all the time." Bob said as we were finishing up. I felt sorry for him then.

"Bob, there ain't nothing you can do now and whatever happened. It's done. I wish I had a way to make it better but I just flat don't."

We were outside as it was a really nice evening. The bar had a couple of tables set up outside and we sauntered out to sit at one when we had gotten to the plan. "All right, now tell me about the cases!" Bob was dying to hear about how I could buy him beer! I almost laughed at him but knew that wouldn't go over too well.

"It's really simple, I got this friend that works at a liquor store and when he's working I can call him and tell him what I want and he goes out back and puts what I want into the trunk of his car, which I happen to have a spare key for and... "

"Okay, okay! I got the picture, but how do you pay him?" Bob was curious as to how it worked as well.

"When I get there I park around back, make the switch from his trunk to my trunk, then just walk around into the store and buy a coke or a candy bar but I give him a 20 and he just keeps the change. Simple." I was smiling and Bob was too.

We heard a door slam and looked across the empty lot and there was the mystery girl again only this time I recognized her. Recognized her my ass, hell I had dated her in my sophomore year! It was Pam! Pamela Ann Jackson. She still looked great too. The main reason I liked Pam was that she looked so much like my Mother. Mother if you caught her in just the right light and were looking at her in just the right way sorta kinda looked like Natalie Wood. Pam looked a lot more like Natalie than Mom did but that's what first attracted me to her. I didn't know she worked at this motel though. Could turn out to be a problem. Bob noticed my interest in the girl and raised his eyebrows. "Know her?"

I nodded. "From school, I dated her a couple of times but she told me her Dad wasn't happy with her dating me so we stopped and then I went to working all the time and just never had the time to try to get back together." I was watching her take the garbage out to the big dumpster in the back. Bob watched her for a minute or two and then started watching me just as he had out behind the shop this afternoon.

"Her Dad huh!" Bob said stoically and I nodded.

When I looked back at Bob he had that far away look on his face and said, "You sure can pick 'em boy!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I was curious now.

Bob just nodded toward Pam and said, "I wonder if she's still with him?"

"Who?" I asked dumbly.

"Him!" Bob extorted, "Him! Her Father you dumb ass!" Bob chuckled and I blushed and jerked my head around to look at Pam.

"You're kidding right!" I was unbelieving of Bob's intuitiveness. It just couldn't be true!

"Well I might be wrong, but just judging from her looks and the way she acts and dresses in this day and age, she's got or had something going on she's hiding." Bob was talking so low it was almost like it was a mumble. I had heard it though, I was just having trouble believing it. Bob looked up at me and sputtered,"What's the matter dumb ass, you think in all the world your the ONLY one, or that daughter's can't get get caught up in the same thing?" He openly laughed out loud at me. Pam looked in our direction and saw me and Bob and Bob laughing and pointing at me. Her face reddened as she looked. Then Bob did something pretty amazing, he spoke 6 words that brought pride to me and restored Pam's ego which I understood to be hurt as she probably thought we we talking about her, as he said loudly again,"You dated that good looking girl!" and pointed again at me and laughed loudly.

Pam now got the impression that I was being ridiculed for telling Bob that I had once had a date with her, and that Bob thought she was much too pretty to have ever gone out with me. It was perfect and what was better was that it worked perfectly! Pam looked right at me and waved happily as she opened the door to the office and disappeared!

"Thanks Bob, I owe you!" I spoke as quietly as I could. I meant it, and Bob liked having me in his debt!

"I've got to get going Bob, I need to get home as I had a long night last night and I need to get to bed early tonight!"

Bob laughed out loud even louder and said as loud as he ever does,"She's way to good looking for a skinny slob like you!" and just waved me off. I knew he had meant my Mother but had said it so that Pam would hear if she were listening. Bob was quite the character and I was liking him more and more as time passed.

As we got on our bikes, Bob said,"I think I've got a real solution for you that might work, if you're careful."

"What's that Bob?" I asked.

"Let him and your Mom come here early, get set, go out to diner maybe and come back later. When they are alone she could tell him that if he wants "fresh" then she will have her lover do it right there in front of him, if."

"If. If what?" I was curious to know how that was going to work for us!

"If she can blindfold him and tie him to a chair, then her lover will come to the room and fuck her right there. Fresh. You go after she blinks the lights twice and leave before he is untied. Just walk there and walk back here. She can use any of the cars,trucks or bikes coming and going for the lover's vehicle. That way you have the fewest people involved.

I smiled at him, nodded and rode away home to discuss it with Mom.