Millie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts stopped for a second or two as I reconsidered those last few thoughts. She was looking at me in a wanton lustful way. My Mother ws here, on my bed and she wanted whatever I wanted.

My cock grew hard as quickly as it ever had in all my years. That thought alone made me grow hard and at the same time caused a nearly simultaneous ejaculation and I wasn't surprised in the least!

I allowed my hands to grasp her shorts and tug downward to remove them. Her hips rose to aid me but her head didn't move from the pillow or shake much at all as she wiggled to help me get them off her legs. Her eyes were locked onto mine like radar tracking a target and she was focused on it. I dropped the shorts and slowly leaned forward so as to allow my hands to slide up her wonderfully firm legs. Calves, knees, smooth taught skin of those luscious thighs, well rounded and equally firm hips. I had a thought of palming her ass cheeks and giving them a going over but thought better of it and continued upward allowing the t-shirt to billow over the top of my hands as it slid up with them.

When my hands came into contact with her breasts she realized that I was going to be sidetracked and took over the t-shirt removal herself. Her arms crossed each other in front grasping the shirt tail and rising to their full extension slide the shirt up and over her head. She flicked it off to the side and her eyes were into my soul as soon as they connected with mine,"I love you very much baby." she had said it so softly it was almost a whisper.

I had captured each of her firm globes in a hand and was milking the flesh outward slowly trapping the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers as I felt them. I was squeezing them firmly but not painfully. I was teasing her as she liked. I lowered my head and bit the right one although it wasn't really a bite but more of a nip. She growled and giggled and her hands came up to cup my ears firmly holding my face to her breasts.

I feasted a few more minutes on each globe as she cooed and moaned but then she rolled us over so that she was on top and while feeding me those hardened nipples, worked her way around and when the contact was broken she was kissing her way down my body as her hands unfastened my Levi's. I wiggled and raised my hips and she slid them toward my upper thighs but not off. I felt her hot breath on the crown of my cock and realized I was in for another long night with my beautiful Mother only this time she was going to set the pace and run the show!

Her knees wee on each side of my head but still touching my ears as she hadn't yet spread them in anticipation of my desire to taste her. She was busy concentrating on the tease and pleasure of my cock and balls. Her hands had left the jeans and were now firmly entrenched in my crotch, one set of soft fingers wrapped around the base of my cock lifting it to her warm mouth and the other set of fingers cupping and rolling my testicles in a rhythm very familiar to me.

She was totally into her zone of pleasing me, that was her desire and indeed all of her womanly charms were dedicated to my pleasure. She was truly a master of the fine art of oral sex! Her lips encircled the crown of my cock and I instantly felt her tongue swirl around the smooth skin and try to enter the small hole. She was just wetting the head for my pleasure and it felt like I would go off right then. I think just the very thought of my Mothers lips wrapping themselves around the bare head of my cock was so vivid in my mind that I was nearly done as just the feelings of it brought on the vivid color picture in my head! Hell it was almost like watching a XXX rated film of her sucking me off and I nearly shot as soon as my brain said it was actually happening and not just a dream!

Her tongue swirled again and I hunched into her face involuntarily as she sucked the tender skin of the crown. I was going to cum! I felt it start in my toes and shoot up until it impacted with my spine and then it ricocheted off and up the tube of flesh to the tip of my cock. I barely had the time to moan out a single word of warning,"Cumming!" Then every single fiber of my being tensed and pulsed as it spewed forth into that hot cavern occupied by the warm wet snake that swirled around me. My head rocked back and I went rigid with the most pleasurable exercise a man can endure!

My hips jerked once, twice and then settled into a slow pumping of her mouth. I didn't, couldn't open my young eyes to see, but I knew she didn't allow a single drop to escape her, she was taking everything I had from me and wasn't going to allow any to go to waste! She never allowed my cock to slip from the firm grasp of her lips. If she was holding my cock at the base with her hand I sure as hell never felt it, no, it was those lips and the suction of her hot mouth that held me. I was lost in another world of pleasure and amazed that she could have brought that sensation on in such a short time! Holly shit!

I calmed a little but her ministrations of me never stopped. She was moaning now and the vibrations were coming right from her throat and following her tongue up, out, and all along my waiting and willing cock. My slow pumping into and out of her moist cavern didn't stop either although as I was able to get the raw sensitive feelings at the rim of my cockhead under control they did slow to a snails pace.

"Oh my God, Mother that was so fabulous! I'm sorry for cumming so quick, but you've had me keyed up since this morning, well last night actually, and I just couldn't hold off any longer!" I rambled as my body relaxed from it's wrestling match with itself. I raised my head using all the strength I had and kissed her on the lips.

She jerked and a huge moan escaped her lips as I did. "You too Mother?" I asked. I felt my cock firmly flexed as her head nodded in ascension to my question. She wasn't going to take my cock out of her mouth, not even to answer my pleasurable little inquiry! Now I chuckled, couldn't help myself, I loved her with everything I knew, body, mind and soul. I knew then that she was my soul mate and we were intended to be lovers. We synced so well!

The suction had started again and now she was moving up and down on the shaft as she pulsed as she swirled her tongue. God almighty it felt good!

I pulled my arms up as high as her legs would allow and hooking my thumbs behind her knees I pressed them forward slightly. Her ass and most importantly her pussy lowered toward my face as she was forced to arch her back and at the same time take most all of my cock into her mouth.

My hands came back and slid up the backside of her thighs to cup those wonderful firm buns of her ass. I cupped them and pulled bringing her lower to my face and burying it in the lovely wet slit.

Mom moaned around my dick and I felt the vibrations on my toenails! I was doing all I could to please her with my mouth as I was also trying my very best not to climax again in such short order! My nose was very close to her wrinkled star and I couldn't smell anything bad about it, in fact it was having just the opposite effect on me as I was getting even more turned on as I looked at it. Man, what a beautiful woman!

I knew that I would have a horrible struggle to try to keep from cumming before I could bring her off.

Pride.

I was a man and I did not want my Mother thinking I couldn't control myself or that I had a short fuse and would go off at the mere touch of her, although she did have a way with her tongue and mouth. I needed to get her close to climax myself. I knew just what to do too.

I forced my head upwards just that little bit more so that my mouth could encircle her hard clit. I sucked hard on the hood and drew it out while stabbing at it with my tongue. Two could play at that tongue game and I wanted to make sure she knew I was playing!

We were both moaning and groaning in our pleasures and trying to out do one another in causing the other pleasure. It was a duel alright to see who could knock the other over the edge of total climax and I was determined to win.

I relinquished my hold on her clit as it was at the very edge of my reach and each jerk of her body would drag it down my chin and cause me to have to redouble my efforts to stretch my neck just to make contact again. Instead I brought up my hand and inserted the first two fingers deep into my Mom's hot pussy and shoved them in until my thumb made contact and I could flex it sideways across her little hard nub of a clit. Now I could thrust and rub and stay with any motion her cute little ass could perform. She was flowing her sweet nectar in a continuous stream and my thumb was lubed like a cam rolling over a valve stem. I had her on the very edge of going over pretty quickly.

Her ass was bobbing up and down and her hips were swaying to and fro like a prize fighter. All she needed was to let herself go and it would be a fabulous orgasm. I knew she too was fighting to stay as long as she could as her mouth had tightened and the vibration from her constant moans only variated with the deepness of her tone. It was almost like she was playing an instrument and I was it!

I flattened my tongue and started at the joint of my fingers in her pussy and licked upward until it passed her anus. There was a jolt of her body! Not just a quick jerk, but a complete jolt of her entire body from head to toe! Then the real fireworks started, her knees slid back slightly with the jolt and then settled beside my head, but kept sliding rearward as her hips seemed to spasm, I could feel her pussy clutch my fingers hard and then relax in a pulsing manner and her breath seemed to leave her in one long loud hiss. Her nipples were drilling into my abdomen like lawn darts in thick grass. Since her body had shifted rearwards I again stretched and used my lips to seal around that little protruding clit and as soon as I did she had another complete jolt of her body, I reattached my lips and began to suck, hard.

She almost screamed but I don't think she had any air left in her lungs to complete it. Her body began to shudder and shake like an out of balance washing machine. I was amazed at just how hard the movements were! Her pussy was still pulsing and began to flow again and as the fluid ran out it began to drip onto my nose and eyes. I had to close my eyes to keep the liquid from getting in.

In my idiot brain I started thinking how funny this was. I was making my Mother cum and she was giving me a facial and I was amused! I did have to use my free thumb to wipe my eyelids clear though, just for safety sake.

I watched as my Mother went through the phases of her climax and after effects. I couldn't resist kissing the lips of her pussy as she relaxed. She moaned and rolled off me to the side. I quickly reversed my position on the bed and gathered her up into my arms. She was still panting but I wanted to kiss her so badly. I kissed her lips and moved to her ears and down to her smooth skinned neck and shoulders.

We held each other a few minutes and just cuddled.

"I've never cum so hard in my life!" she gasped and held me to her.

Her thighs opened and welcomed me into her as she rolled onto her back holding me. I steadied my self on my elbows relieving the weight of my body from her still gasping frame. I used my hands to brush away the hairs from her sweaty face and kissed her now more passionately than I had during her climax. That had been a tender kiss, but now I knew she wanted more, more love, more sex and most of all more me!

"Oh, Mother, I love the feeling of sinking into you. You're so hot and wet and have that silky tightness. I want the feeling to last forever!"

Yes, baby, I love feeling your manhood filling me, I feel empty when you're not in me!"

My arms were around her and I was hugging her prone body now as my hips moved oh so slowly. We weren't jamming ourselves together as much as molding every available surface of our skin was trying to attach to each other. We were looking into one another's eyes as were made love and it was wonderful. I wanted to go slow as I was still quite close because of the fabulous blow job I had endured from the beautiful mouth I was now kissing as my cock became enveloped in her. It was bliss!

I didn't last but a very few strokes and groaned as my white lava flowed out and spewed through me and into her. She hugged me even tighter and just moaned with me in pleasure of receiving my offering. We continued our coupling, kissing and hugging until I simply shrank and involuntarily slipped out.

I kissed her forehead, nose and lips and then just settled in and fell asleep. The sleep was peaceful and seemed to be only a few restful seconds until my eyes fluttered open. I looked around at my Mother's beautiful body. I realized how often I thought of Mother as beautiful. Then I began to cycle through other words that could describe her, hot, good looking, smoldering? I tried to think of others but beautiful was the one. I wondered how many times a day I thought that word about my Mother?

I slid out of bed carefully so as not to wake her and just looked at her for a few minutes while I dressed. She truly was beautiful. Her hair was shiny, her facial complexion was smooth, high cheekbones and small nose, she had breasts that most twenty year olds would die for and a flat tummy with rounded hips and a firm ass that led downward to still glamorous legs and small feet with cute toes.

I was marveling at her when her eyes fluttered open just as mine had a few minutes before.

"You're up already?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said almost whispering.

"You headed out to see Sammy?" she was trying to wake but wasn't having a lot of success as the last few short nights and long days were taking their toll.

"Yeah, baby, I won't be gone too long so you just close your pretty little eyes and rest until I get back."

"Mmmmm." she was already slipping back into dreamland.

Sammy.

Yes I was going to see Sammy and hoped he was going to be in a good mood, because we really needed to do some business.

12