Millie's Valentine Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers

"About 36 I think Jake, don't look it does she."

"Fucking hell no, Jesus she's nice, I'd love to ride her."

"Well I tell you what lads, I'm fucking going to, she's a hot one, and Pete's after my sister, he said so. He aint going to give a shit what his pretty wife's doing tonight."

"Fucking hell, Jesus, Oh shit, you serious Tony, fucking hell, what about Jess."

"My darling sister is a lot hotter than you know lads, she's all in favour, she wants Pete, she's been after him for years I think."

"Oh heck, Wow."

"Tell you what, when we get back in there, we go for Millie, all right, start winding her up with some innuendo and filthy talk, yes, up for it you two. I'm in favour of a nice horny gang bang how about you."

"Too fucking right I am."

"Me too, I'll have some of that stuff."

"Dirty as you like Brian, Millie likes a lot of dirty talk Jess told me, and you're good at that aren't you mate."

"I don't know Tony, in front of her husband though."

"Brian, he calls her a fucking trollop all the time, and he means it, she's on the pull mate believe you me, jealous of my sister mate she is."

"Jesus I'm hard again."

"I think that makes three of us Brian, hehe."

"Hello lads, fuck you've been gone a while, hope you didn't shake your dicks too much out there and waste anything, hehe."

"Pete, you'll embarrass the young chaps."

"Won't embarrass us Millie."

"Hm really, dirty minded are you then Jake, hey."

"Dirty as you like Millie."

"I like dirty Brian."

"Good, I like you Millie."

"Jesus Tony I can see her knickers."

"Not so loud Jake, don't want the whole fucking club around us, hehe."

"I think you need to sit round this way a bit trollop, Brian can't quite see up your skirt."

"Fuck you Peter."

"No I think they want to fuck you darling, hehe."

"Mm hope they do."

"Anyway Jess me and you have some things to discuss darling."

"Let's discuss then Pete, come round here and sit closer to me."

"Oh yes please, on your lap maybe."

"Wow that would be nice."

"Hm, that's it Peter you go sit with your best friend Jess."

"Ooo, Millie's getting jealous."

"I am not you male trollop."

"No such thing you silly cow, hehe."

"Bollocks Peter."

"Hehe."

"So come on you handsome young men, have you got girlfriends any of you."

"Not just at the moment Millie, we're all free agents."

"I haven't had a fuck for weeks Millie."

"Oh poor Brian, we must sort that out later, how about you Jake you're quiet, had it lately."

"Not for ages Millie."

"Nice, two hot one's then, just you to go Tony, any sexual relief in recent times."

"Not since last Friday Millie, had a wank last night."

"I hope you didn't waste too much valuable spunk all over the floor darling, I've got somewhere much nicer to put that stuff."

"God she is hot aint she Bri."

"I'll say Jakey boy, I'm going to fuck her if it's the last thing I do."

"Sorry Brian did you say something."

"Oh no Millie not really, just telling Jake I'd like to fuck you."

"Ooo, you dirty lovely boy, I'm up for that."

"Hey are you sweating Jake, take your coat off if you're hot."

"No Pete, no, just the drink I think."

"No I know what it is, my trollop fucking wife's showing you her knickers isn't she."

"Nice though Pete, lovely view up Millie's skirt from here."

"I bet Tony, she's an expert at that. Bet her panties are wet as well mate aren't they."

"Let's have a look. Yes Pete you're right fucking soaking."

"Frilly red ones."

"Yes Pete."

"Fucking knew it, hehe."

"What colour you got on tonight Jess."

"White Pete, I saw her getting them out of the cupboard earlier."

"Tony".

"Sorry Jess, hehe."

"Sod."

"It is a bit warm in here though Millie."

"Yes I'm a bit hot myself now Jake."

"Oh ho a bit hot she says, fucking on fire more like, bloody hell boys look out, bet she gets her tits out now."

"Knew it."

"Fuck you Pete, I'm not getting my tits out, just undoing a couple of buttons."

"There's only two left to undo you bloody tart."

"Bollocks Peter."

"Hey Pete, we aint complaining if Millie wants to get her tits out."

"Just as well Brian, she will whether you want her to or not, hehe."

"Fuck you plodder."

"Hehe."

"Come here Brian, a bit closer, that's it, want to see my tits do you."

"Fuck me Millie, in here, shit, yes please."

"Lean over darling so the crowd can't see, that's it, here you are love, like them."

"Shit they're beautiful Millie, you're beautiful."

"Bra Brian, bright red, low cut, nipples hanging out."

"Yes Pete."

"Fucking knew it."

"Up yours Peter".

"Sorry darling, hehe."

"Jake lean over here mate; have look at Millie's tits."

"Fucking hell they look firm, Jesus how big are you Millie."

"36C" Brian."

"Wanna feel them Jake, go on slide your hand in my blouse, no one can see it's too dark in here for them to see what you're doing."

"Oh my God Millie I can't, what about Pete."

"Darling Jake, you're shaking like a leaf, it's alright sweetheart; Pete doesn't mind, he wants you to touch me, feel my tits, he likes it, it turns him on go on feel them."

"Go on Jake feel them, go on; squeeze her tits, Fuck this is hot."

"Fucking hell Tony, is this for real, I mean does Pete like it, oh shit I can't."

"Go on you cunt, do it, feel her up."

"You Brian, you go first."

"OK I don't give a shit. You like that Millie don't you hey, is it nice, Jesus they're fucking lovely and big and firm, the fucking size of your nipples Millie, wow."

"It's lovely Brian, now you Jake, come on feel me, Pete loves it don't you darling, squeeze my tits Jake, please, I want you badly, tell him to do it Pete."

"Go on Jake have a feel, I like it mate honest, I love watching Millie getting it with other guys, we do it all the time."

"Oh shit Pete, I never done anything like this before, God they are lovely Millie."

Mmm, nice, that's it Jake squeeze a bit harder, yes, harder, ohh, harder, go on I can't feel anything."

"Hey my turn."

"Mmm, Tony yes, your turn with me now, ahh that's so nice, harder darling Tony, squeeze them really hard, hurt me I like being hurt, go on hurt me."

"I think we'd better get her out of here before she starts crying out with it all, she gets a bit hot see boys and moans shouts about a lot when she's being sexed up, I bet the fucking love juice is pouring out of her cunt now."

"Come on trollop, let's get you outside and sort out where the lads are going take you to fuck you."

"I love you Pete, I love you. You know that don't you darling, this is just for fun darling, I'll never leave you."

"I know Millie darling, I love you, and you are going to have so much fun tonight with these lovely young men, aren't you darling.

"Ohh yes am I ever, they can fuck me all night, I want you there Pete, will you be there to watch them do me."

"Yes Mill's I'll be there. Oh I'll be there, you just try and stop me; I want to watch you being fucked all night darling."

"Oh fuck this is over the top, I've never known anything like this."

"Don't worry Jake you aint seen nothing yet."

"Come on let's go."

"You coming back in later people."

"Fuck off Lurch of course not."

"What did she say."

"No mate, she said no we aren't coming back in."

"Oh OK, goodnight folks, see you again."

"Yea whatever."

"Right you fucking slut, where are these lads going to have you then, in the car I suppose, have to lay you out in the back of plodder and let them take turns to get in with you."

"Anywhere Pete, anywhere, just let them do it."

"Christ you're a hot bitch Millie, I wish I could fuck guys all night like you do."

"Jess darling Jess, why can't you love, you aren't incapable, God I'd love to see my lovely little big sister taking everything she needed for a change."

"Oh Tony you're so sweet to me, I don't know what I'm going to do when you move out of the home one day."

"Jess, Tony's right, why don't you let go and enjoy yourself occasionally."

"Oh Pete, darling Pete, with you I'd gladly let go again, but would you want me."

"Oh Christ Jess if you knew how much I've wanted you for years, some nights I've wanted nothing else, Jesus I've pictured your face while fucking Millie."

"You bastard Pete, I love you."

"Sorry Mill's, I want Jess bad love, really bad, I've told you that."

"Lipton's barn, let's take down Lipton's barn and do her."

"What, where, Brian."

"Lipton's barn, we all used to fuck in this barn Ballard's or the next one on Lipton's farm, it just down the lane here, next field."

"You beauty, lead the way Brian, I'll get the lantern out of the car."

"It aint too dark tonight Pete, you won't need a torch."

"Yes I fucking well will, I want to see every dirty filthy thing you young fuckers do to my lovely wife."

"Kinky cunt, I love it Pete."

"Too right I am, so do I Tony, hehe."

"Hold up boys not so quick, fucking hell wait for me and Jess."

"Sorry Pete, too keen for Millie I suppose."

"You be as keen as you want for me Tony darling."

"Trollop."

"Hehe."

"Oh go on then, get her in there, we'll catch up."

"OK boys, sort it out now, who's going first second and third up me, I don't want any hold up's and silly arguing once we're at it, I want fucking non-stop until you've all had enough."

"Jesus Millie, you're a fucking nympho aren't you."

"Not far off when I'm in this mood Jake."

"Jake can go first, Brian second, I like last; I'll go last, sorted lads."

"OK by me."

"And me."

"Well Pete usually goes really last, he likes me wet and loose, but I rather think he may be preoccupied with your sister tonight Tony, so you lads have some work to do on me."

"I hope to fuck Pete does screw Jess, she needs it Mill's, she needs it bad."

"I know Tony darling, I know. Pete knows as well, believe me love he's going to be so gentle with her if they do fuck."

"Can Jess really do it Tony, you know real sex I mean."

"Of course she aint a fucking alien life form Jake, she's a woman you dick."

"Oh and by the way boys, I do the lot, anal and cum sucking as well, so no holding back, and I like being hurt, and I like being treated like a slut, so no fucking silly love chat or I'll kick you in the bollocks, just use and abuse me, that's why I do it."

"God you're a hell of a woman Millie."

"Save your breath and tell me that later Brian."

"Here we are, in here, just through this gate."

"Nice and secluded, I bet you did some dirty deeds in here Brian, you can do some more now, come on."

"Nearly there Jess, fuck I hope they haven't started without us darling, hehe."

"Pete, this is my first time."

"What you a virgin then, didn't think you were having been married and all, hehe."

"No you silly fucker, first time I've seen it, you know Millie getting screwed."

"Oh yes I know Jess, so it is darling, I rather hope you won't be in a position to see all of it though."

"Pete, you bugger, do you want to then, you know with me."

"Never wanted anything more in my life Jess."

"I love you Pete and I love Millie."

"I know Jess darling and we love you very much."

"Ah my darling husband, just in time, Jake is about to strip me, aren't you Jake darling, then he's going to fuck me like a whore, aren't you Jake."

"Umm, yes Millie; heck Millie I've never met anyone like you."

"Shut the fuck up and strip me, then fuck my guts out, any hole you want."

"OK Millie."

"Tell me I'm a slut."

"What Millie."

"Tell me I'm a dirty fucking slut Jake."

"You're a dirty slut Millie."

"Now tell me again and fucking mean it you little shit."

"Oh God, you're a fucking dirty slut."

"Better but not good enough boy, tell me again; hit me."

"Jesus Millie I can't."

"Do it Jake you fucking little wimp."

"I can't Brian, I can't."

"Do it Jake, do it, strip the bitch, slap her face, tell her, tell her she's a whore."

"Oh Jesus Pete, OK you fucking whore, now you're for it, you slut bitch, get out."

"Ahhh yes, go on again."

"You fucking dirty filthy slut I'm going to hurt and hurt you bad; Ohh."

"Oww, nice again, hit me, fuck me, fuck me Jake, rip my clothes of; go on rip them of and fuck me."

"Oh yes, oh yes, ohh God ahh!"

"Bloody hell the trollop's cum already, she'll flood the barn out before she's done boys, hehe, better get undressed all of you so you can swim for it, go on do her and do her good, don't worry about a few marks on her, she loves all that as long as it doesn't scar later."

"I love you Pete, Oh yes, stick it up me Jake, lay me down and fuck me now."

"OK slut, get down."

"You're getting the idea Jake, now Jess, darling Jess. Seen enough of my darling wife getting done, want yours now Jess, hey."

"Oh Pete darling, can I just watch Jake fuck her for a little while, then you can lift me out of this bloody wheelchair and screw me, God I hate being disabled."

"Jess love there's nothing disabled about you, wow look at Jake boy go for her, I never thought he had it in him."

"Hell's bells Millie, you got a cunt on you, fuck me Jake what does it feel like, touching the sides are you, hehe."

"Only just Brian, the slut's got a cunt like a bucket."

"Stick it up my arse then, that's tighter, go on I won't shit all over you, hehe."

"OK bitch, you've asked for it, let's get it up your rear entry."

"Yes, bang her arse Jake, make her bleed, split the slut open."

"OH yess I'll have some of that, split me Jake, go on."

"Careful Jake, she don't really mean it."

"I know Tony, I know, I couldn't really hurt Millie, how does that feel slut hey, up your arse now aint I, tell them where my prick whore go on tell them."

"It's up my arse and I love it, all of you gang bang me up the arse. Oh God Oh yes."

"Pete."

"Yes Jess."

"I'm ready, be gentle Pete please I haven't been screwed for about 4 years."

"Oh Jess I'm going to be so gentle with you darling, so gentle."

"Let's get you out of this contraption then love, poor Jess."

"Why poor Jess, I'm used to it now Pete."

"Still a shit though love, and the bastard didn't even stop after the accident did he, then that useless shit of a husband deserting you."

"Come on girl, Ugh you're a heavy lump for a little one."

"All the muscle love, from wheeling this thing about with me in it."

"There comfy Jess."

"Hmm."

"Oh, nice, nice tits, so hard and upright."

"Muscle again Pete, Ohh I like it. Go on, do whatever you want to me, I love you."

"Mmm lovely cunt Jess, lovely; so wet as well. Oh yes you are a big girl darling."

"Surprised it hasn't healed up it's been so long since a man fancied me enough to fuck me."

"Can you feel everything up you Jess, is there anything special you'd like me to do."

"Ay'yes I can feel it, it's just my legs that are dead and shrivelled up; I've got normal feeling up there darling."

"Um so lovely, are you ready girl, ready to take it up, jeez I wish I didn't have to put this horrid rubber on, so tight and uncomfortable."

"Umm Pete, you won't always have to, when we talk to Millie soon, I want your baby if she'll agree Pete, I want you to make me complete again, make me pregnant, I love you and Millie."

"Oh my God Jess, you're serious aren't you, we can't Jess darling, surely not, I couldn't do that to you, not a kid without a live-in father, Millie won't agree, will she, Oh Christ she will."

"Yes darling Pete I know she will and I'm serious, I won't take no for an answer. We'll talk about it later darling. Now get it inside me and make me cum, I need this like hell."

"Oh yess, ahh lovely, oh so lovely, oh Jess, wow you're beautiful, beautiful, I could fuck you for ever."

"Go on then, fuck me for ever, go on, faster I can take it, go on use me Pete, take what you want, I want you to enjoy this so much, oh yes, harder, go on I can take it, nice, nice, harder Pete please, I'm not a kid."

"That's it, nice and fast, in and out, go on I love it."

"Oh God listen to Millie going for it, Christ they're giving her what for over there, she must have cum 4 or 5 times now by the sound of it, Pete, Pete, keep giving it me darling yes I love it."

"Millie can cum non-stop when she's hot like this, wow that hurt her, she loves it though, I'm not hurting you Jess darling am I, I mean are you sore or anything, I'll stop if you are."

"No Pete, don't stop, never stop, I want you for ever like this, it doesn't hurt, it's lovely, I thought it would hurt after all this time but it doesn't, it just feels so good to be a woman again, so good, ohh so good."

"Umm, nice so nice, your cunts so tight, so lovely and tight compared to Millie, but you're so soaking wet, so beautiful, Jess, god I love you, Christ I can't last Jess sorry love, I can't last long like this, Jesus it's beautiful."

"Oh yea, Oh yea, more, go on darling more, harder, harder, Oh god, Oh my God, Pete I love you, Oh God I love you, Ah! Oh dear, wow, Oh yes, I love it, Ahh!

"Jess, Oh darling Jess, Jesus I love you, Oh my God, Oh yes."

"Sorry love I just couldn't last any longer, bloody hell I usually go for ages Jess, you're so lovely and tight though, mmm, lovely and tight."

"Don't worry Pete, you made me cum, and I couldn't have gone much longer with out getting sore, I feel a bit bruised even now."

"Oh come on let's have a lovely long hug Jess, just lay and love each other, and listen to that filthy trollop of a wife of mine getting it."

"Hehe, Pete they're still taking turns with her, dirty fuckers."

"She'll let them until they get fed up with it, Millie really can fuck all night and still want more when she's like this."

"Mmm this is so warm and loving, I'm nearly asleep Pete."

"Me too Jess darling, it's a long time since I was allowed to just hug and love someone like this, Millie's too hot to lay about hugging for long when she's in her hot mode, she wants it again all the time, and when she's in sedate mode she just wants to go to sleep afterwards, and I always thought it was the man who did that, hehe."

"Jess darling this baby thing, it was heat of the moment wasn't it, you know when I was about to get inside you."

"Let's talk about it another day Pete, with Millie, not now, not here in a barn, I want it that's all I'll say for now."

"OK love, another day."

"Bloody hell listen, Tony's on her now, he is a very noisy lover, dirty noisy lover, I have to lay in bed and listen to him some nights when he has a girlfriend home."

"Christ he is giving it to her, Ohh I felt that, don't know what he did but it made her holler out some, she'll love that, kinky bitch loves being hurt during sex, hates pain normally though, nearly passes out if she nicks herself with a knife, hehe."

"Don't you worry when she's with other men Pete, like about it getting out of hand and Millie getting hurt bad."

"I do love sometimes, not like now, I'm here if she calls out the panic words, but she will insist on going it alone with them sometimes as you well know. I try to make sure I'm in earshot, but can't always be close enough. Millie is actually a very violent woman if really wound up Jess, and I don't know if she told you, she's a blue belt in Judo, so I suppose she can handle herself if need be. It can be a worry, but what can I do, Millie needs this, it's her relief from boredom, I couldn't keep up with her sexual demands when she's in hot mode, no way, she has to have other men, horny trollop."

"Hmm, Millie hasn't been in hot mode for a while has she Pete, I mean up to this last week."

"No love, she hasn't, must be, what, two or three months since she last went mental like this, Valentine's day spurred it I think, dirty romantic tart, I think I'll just get her a card next year, hehe."

"Mmm, wake me up later Pete, I feel so cosy with you like this."

pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers