Million Dollar Wound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda smiled and said, "Your nurse thinks you need a healthy dose of black pussy, to be taken orally." Melinda stood before him and said, "Take off my panties."

Tony smiled, hooked his fingers into her white panties, and slipped them down. He gazed at her neatly trimmed triangle of dense, black pubic curls. She then turned around allowing Tony to view her ass. It was, like everything else about Melinda, perfection... firm and shapely.

Melinda turned and said, "Lay back on the bed."

Tony swung his legs onto the bed and laid back. Melinda put her right knee on the bed next to Tony's chest, and swung the left knee over him so that she was straddling his chest. Tony put his palms on her firm ass cheeks and pushed her towards his face.

"Can't wait to eat my chocolate pussy, can you?" Melinda smiled.

"I wanna make you cum like you made me cum."

Melinda carefully put one knee, and then the other on either side of Tony's head. Looking down, she watched as he pressed his lips into her dark muff, kissing her vagina. She moaned as he ran his tongue up and down her moist slit. When his tongue caressed her clit, she ran her fingers through his soft hair.

"Ohhh... that's the spot, baby... aaahhh."

Tony squeezed and rubbed her firm ass while he lapped her hairy box. Her moist pubes tickled the tip of his nose and his ears brushed her stockings. Melinda looked down her nude body at the handsome tanned face pressed between her ebony thighs.

"You love that black pussy, don't you, baby?" Melinda said with a grin.

"Yes ma'am. If there's anything you want me to do differently," lick, lick, "Or anything special you like," lick, lick, "Don't be shy..."

"You're doing just fine, hun," Melinda moaned and continued to run her fingers through his hair. As Tony licked her, Melinda felt two long fingers enter her and begin to slide in and out of her wet box. She began to move her pelvis rhythmically against the handsome white face buried in her muff.

"Ohhh yeah, baby... lick that black pussy..." Melinda panted, as she watched Tony pleasure her. "That feels sooo good, baby... lick my clit ... make me cum... ooohhh yeahhh!"

Melinda's body shuddered as a powerful orgasm swept through her. Tony continued to lick and finger her as she spasmed. Finally, she moved her vagina away from his attentions.

Melinda whispered, "Stop, baby... stop... I get so sensitive..."

Tony smiled up at her. His face glistened with her juices. Melinda got off the bed and went into Tony's bathroom. She returned carrying a towel, and walked over to Tony.

"Sorry I get so wet, sweetie," Melinda said as she began to wipe his face.

"I consider it a compliment," Tony said through the towel.

Melinda laid the towel at the bottom of the bed, grinned and said, "Now, it's my turn." She knelt between Tony's spread legs. When she ran her fingertips over his erection, it bobbed up and down once from her touch. That made her smile. Tony propped his head up to better watch. Melinda placed her palms on either side of the stiff white dick and squeezed gently. She felt it throb between her dark hands. Then she curled her fingers around the ivory shaft and held it upright. Melinda gazed at the swollen pinkish head for a moment, and then ran her tongue over it. She tasted his pre-cum.

"I like it when my man gets wet right away," Melinda said, and licked the head again.

"That feels so good, angel," Tony moaned.

Looking into Tony's eyes, Melinda slowly slid her sensuous lips over the head of his hard-on. He smiled at her as he watched more than half of his stiff cock slip into her warm, wet mouth. He shivered with pleasure. Melinda began to slide the long ivory hard-on in and out of her mouth. She managed to smile warmly at Tony, even with a mouthful. Running his fingers over her soft, short hair, Tony returned her smile.

"You love that Italian sausage, don't you, honey?" Tony used her earlier words to tease her.

Melinda took the white boner from her mouth and rubbed the tip against her ebony nipple.

"Nicest dick I ever had," Melinda smiled. "When you're ready, I want you to cum in my mouth."

"The easiest order I ever took from an officer," he grinned. They knew how risky their tryst was, and they used humor to cut the unspoken tension.

Melinda sucked the vanilla behemoth until she thought it couldn't get any harder. She then positioned her knees on the outside of Tony's hips, straddling him. She held his hard-on straight up and lowered her pussy onto it. She moaned as she felt him fill her.

Melinda slowly raised her pelvis until she felt that Tony's hard-on was barely inside her, and then she slowly lowered herself. Again, she slowly raised and lowered her hips. Melinda wanted to savor the feeling of having a stiff cock inside her pussy. It had been a long time. Gradually, Melinda began to pump more rapidly. She looked down at Tony, who was breathing hard and in pure bliss. Tony reached up, fondled her bouncing tits, and did his best to lick her nipples.

"Do you like to do it spoons style?" Melinda asked. Now that she'd found an incredible, young, white lover, she wanted to make the most of it.

"Just show me," Tony panted.

Melinda knew that Tony's wound was in his left thigh, so she repositioned herself on her right side with her back to Tony.

"Now turn on your right side too," she instructed.

Tony turned carefully to stay on the narrow bed. Melinda lifted her left leg.

"Now stick your dick in my pussy from behind."

Tony rubbed the head of his hard-on against her wet muff and found her opening. Melinda moaned as he pushed inside. Tony began to thrust slowly to get the feel of the position. He reached his left hand over Melinda's hip, slid his fingertips through her soft black pubes, and then rubbed small circles on her clit.

"Ohhh... no fair," Melinda moaned.

Tony laughed softly, "Fair or not, does it feel good?"

"Sooo fucking good," Melinda whispered.

With Tony fucking her and massaging her clit, Melinda's mind swam in waves of pleasure. Within moments, another orgasm caused her to shudder and moan.

As the orgasm subsided, Tony said, "Lay on your back, angel."

Melinda did as requested and spread her legs. Tony knelt between them and lifted her left leg. Melinda smiled as she watched him rub the head of his ivory hard-on against the stocking covering her firm dark thigh. Tony slid his white rod across the stocking, and up her thigh toward her pussy. He then aligned his hard cock with her wet pussy and pushed inside.

"Be careful with your wound," Melinda warned.

"I'm fine," Tony moaned.

Tony began to thrust more rapidly, but tried to keep his full weight off of her. Melinda had never been penetrated so deeply. She wrapped her white stocking-clad legs around him, and marvelled at his control. Her chocolate hands on his ivory buttocks tried to assist his thrusts. He pumped like a piston.

"Cum, baby, cum... cum in momma's mouth," Melinda encouraged him.

At last, he announced, "I'm gonna cum, baby..."

He pulled out and moved toward Melinda's face. She sat upright and moved toward his stiff dick. She grasped the ivory cock and put her mouth over it. With a few strokes of her hand, she felt a geyser of warm cum spurt into her mouth. Tony shuddered and watched some of his cum dribble out over her sensuous lips. Melinda swallowed, and sucked, and stroked every drop of cum from the huge vanilla straw. Tony ran his fingers over her soft, short, black hair. Finally, Melinda felt the big white dick begin to go soft in her mouth. Another slight shudder coursed through her young lover.

"How was that, baby?" Melinda grinned.

"Ohhh, angel," Tony moaned, "The best ever."

Tony laid his head gently between her firm, brown breasts, and tried to regain his breath. Melinda ran her hands over his back.

"I told you your nurse would take good care of you," Melinda whispered.

12