Millionaire or Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biff and Charity remove the stock from Tammy's wrists and neck, and help her to her feet.

"I'm sorry, Tammy, but you fell one question short," Biff says unapologetically. "But, you do win one hundred thousand dollars, and you get a special bonus in nine months' time! How do you feel?"

"Horny," whispers Tammy, and she blushes.

Sexecutioner comes up behind her, then reaches down to pick her up in a bridal carry. She waves to the camera as he carries her offstage.

"Well, I guess he wants to make sure she's good and knocked up," Biff says with a smile. "Thanks for watching Millionaire or Mommy! We'll be back next week with another young woman who's willing to risk motherhood for a shot at one million dollars! On behalf of Charity and the rest of us at Millionaire or Mommy, we wish you a pleasant and fertile evening. Good night!"

12