Millville Ch. 01: REVELATION

Story Info
Suzie and I are blown away by our best friends' revelation.
1.5k words
4.18
23.2k
18
0

Part 1 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This is a long story, written in the form of a novel, with many chapters. The first chapters introduce the characters and lay the groundwork for what's to come. You won't want to miss the action!)

*****

Chapter 1

REVELATION

"I'm home, honey," I announced, entering the house from the garage. I'm usually home before Suzie, but today is Wednesday and she takes the afternoon off from her busy accounting firm in Harriman.

"I'm in the kitchen, Tom," came the reply.

As I entered the kitchen I noticed that the table in the alcove where we usually eat was set for dinner, complete with wine glasses and a bottle of Chardonnay.

"Hey, Suzie, you set the table. That's my job. You work all day and then come home to cook. It's the least I can do."

"Well first of all, I was off this afternoon. But mainly, I have something to tell you and I can't wait. So you go get cleaned up and when you get back I'll have supper on the table."

Suzie and I met in college seven years ago. She was studying for her MBA and I was a senior majoring in architecture. She went on to become a CPA and eventually started her own accounting firm. After graduation I went to work for a small architectural firm in a town called Millville. Millville is about twenty-five miles south of Harriman, Tennessee, and fifty miles west of our college town of Knoxville. The town gets its name from the saw mill that was there many years ago. It was a company town until the lumber industry in the area dried up and the company shut down its operation.

About a year after graduation, Suzie and I were married and moved to Millville. It had become a ghost town after the saw mill closed and remained such for two decades but eventually a more affluent group of people discovered the charm of the area and rebuilt the city with homes for middle and upper class folks. Suzie's business grew and she moved to a larger office, with six employees, in Harriman

Anxious to hear what Suzie had to tell me, I hurriedly washed up and put on a casual shirt and returned to the kitchen. The delicious meal that Suzie had prepared was waiting for me.

"OK, so what're you in such a hurry to tell me?"

"Well," she started. "I had lunch with Julie today, as I have almost every Wednesday for three or four years now. Ever since we became each other's best friend. As girlfriends do, we have confided a lot of personal things to each other. Our feelings; our concerns and worries; our good news and bad news. But, neither of us has ever mentioned anything about our sex lives. "

"Isn't that odd?" I asked. "I thought girls talked about those things. Although men typically don't talk to others about their intimacies with their spouses."

"Maybe it was odd, but it might be because you're buddies with Bob and we're very close as couples. I don't know. So, anyway, out of the blue, Julie asked me if you and I ever have kinky sex. I was so surprised it took me a minute to answer."

"What'd you say? Do we have kinky sex?" I asked Suzie.

"I told her that it would depend on what you consider kinky. But I didn't think we do. Pretty 'vanilla'. Enough fooling around and variety to make it very good, but not kinky."

"Well, thanks for that, at least," I said, sarcastically. "So is that it? That's what you were so anxious to tell me?"

"No! That's just the beginning. Wait 'til you hear what she told me next. I'll tell you exactly what she said. I remember every word. I don't want to leave anything out. I asked her why she asked such a personal question and she said 'I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time, but just didn't know how to do it. Bob and I have found a life style that brings such joy and excitement to our lives that I've been dying to share it with you. I was afraid it might weird you out, though, and it might hurt our friendship.'

"I told her that nothing could change our friendship, and told her to get on with it.

"Then she said, 'Well, about ten years ago Bob and I were making love. You know, the usual way we did...sort of vanilla...missionary position. I was relaxed, letting him do his in and out thing, with my hands relaxed by my head. He put his hands over my wrists and with his weight resting on them I couldn't move my arms. I wanted to touch him; maybe play with him a little, but I couldn't. When I realized that I was helpless I began to get really turned on. The more I struggled to move the more excited I got. He must have sensed that because he started pounding into me harder and faster. Then I had the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had, just before he came. It was mind boggling.'

"I said, 'Wow! That's some story. Is there more?'

"And she went on, 'Oh, lot's more. The next morning we talked about it during breakfast. I told him how his holding me down like that aroused me like never before. Even more than when he would go down on me. He said that we'd have to do it again then.'

"I asked her if they did and she said 'The next weekend we went to bed to have sex and I lay waiting for him as usual. When he came in he surprised me by putting my wrists in handcuffs and fastening them to some chain he had placed by the headboard. Then he gently ran his hands over my body. That always turned me on but then, with my hands bound, much more than usual. I kept my legs together so he couldn't invade my private area, although he tried. But then he got up, went to the foot of the bed, and pulled some chains up from the floor. They had leather cuffs attached to them and he fastened them to my ankles. He pulled the chains to the sides of the bed and fastened them so my legs were spread apart. I wasn't happy about that. You know, my pussy all exposed. I felt so vulnerable and struggled to close my legs, but I couldn't. Then he went back to exploring my body. I couldn't stop him. He played with my pussy and clit and stuck his fingers inside me. I hated it, but at the same time I got so turned on. I can't tell you how many orgasms I had. Before and after he entered me.

"'Now, are you weirded out?' Julie asked me

"I told her that it wasn't so much weird as it was shocking. Surprising. She said that there was much more to tell but that was enough for one day."

"Wow," I said. "Now I see why you were so anxious to tell me. The first thing that comes to mind is that Julie would be the last person I'd expect that from. She's such a take charge woman. Senior partner in her law firm, with many lawyers, paralegals and secretaries answering to her. I hear she's very strong in her court appearances, outdueling her male adversaries. I'd never think that she would be the meek one in their relationship."

"I know. That's exactly what I thought. In fact I mentioned it to Julie. She said she thinks that's why she likes being dominated by Bob. It lets her relax and not have to be in charge and make decisions. Something like that. All I know is that I was blown away."

"Does she know you were going to tell me?" I asked.

"I guess so. She must know that I would share this with you. Unless, of course, she asked me not to. Which she didn't."

"And what about Bob and me? We're just as close friends as you and Julie. We've played golf a couple times a month almost as long as we've known them. In fact we're playing this Saturday. Is it OK if I say anything to him about it?"

"That's a good question. I better ask her. I'll call her tomorrow."

Thursday was a normal work day. I got home first, got myself cleaned up and then did my before dinner chores, awaiting Suzie's arrival and supper preparing. During dinner I asked if she had called Suzie.

"I did. She's fine with you talking to Bob about their sex habits, if that's what you call them. In fact I got the idea that she hopes you will. Seems like they've both wanted to share with us what they're doing."

"It's so strange," I thought aloud. "Just shows how you don't know what goes on inside people's houses. How many times have we been out to dinner with them? Even in their house a few times."

"I know."