Millville Ch. 02: 19th HOLE

Story Info
Suzie & Tom learn more about their friends' kinky lifestyle.
1.2k words
4.29
18.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

19th HOLE

(Authors note: This chapter is a continuation of the introduction to a long story which will chronicle the metamorphosis of a relationship between a husband and wife. Ideally you should read Chapter 1 first.)

Suzie and I couldn't stop talking about her friend Julie's revelation that she had a kinky love life with her husband Bob.

"We've known them for four or five years now," Suzie said to me. "They're our best friends. We see them every week. I have lunch with Julie almost every week and you play golf with Bob. How could we not have an inkling?"

"I don't know. Shows how you really can't know about other people's lives. I'm playing golf with Bob tomorrow. Maybe I'll find out more. Didn't you say that Julie told you there was a lot more to tell?"

"She did. Said she didn't want to overload me with too much at one time. I'm guessing that means the rest will really blow our minds. Be prepared."

"I have a hunch my golf game will suffer. I won't be able to concentrate."

"I can't wait 'til tomorrow night and you tell me all the gory details," Suzie said as she turned out the light, rolled over toward my side of the bed and gave me a passionate goodnight kiss. "Was that kinky enough?"

"Hmmm," I answered.

Saturday morning came and I headed out to the golf course to meet Bob for our 11:00 O'clock tee time. He was already there and told me that, as usual on Saturdays, the course was crowded and we would have to play as a foursome with 2 other men. Turns out that we had both met them before so it made for a friendly round of golf. No time for private chats between Bob and me, though. Not surprisingly, Bob and I were both off our usual games.

I was glad when the last of us holed out on the 18th green and Bob and I could head for the 19th Hole, the bar next to the club's restaurant. The bartender knew us and brought us each our favorite beers. Now was my chance to broach the subject!

"So Bob," I started. "Seems like Julie and Suzie had quite a conversation over lunch the other day."

"Yeh. Julie said she told Suzie about our sex life. And I guess Suzie told you."

"She sure did. She couldn't wait. I tell you, Bob, we were both shocked. Seemed so unlike both of you. Now, tell me your side of the story. See if it's the same."

"Well, it all started innocently enough. I held her arms down one night when we were having sex and she got really turned on. So the next week I went to the hardware store and bought some lengths of chain. You know, the kind you hang a lamp from the ceiling with. I fastened one to each leg of our bed and hid them underneath. I also bought some double end bolt snaps to connect the chains to other things. Since I had to go into Knoxville to see a client I went to the adult store there and bought some handcuffs and leather cuffs for the wrists and ankles. I figured if just my holding her down like I did turned her on, being tied to the bed surely would."

"Oh," I said. "That's how you were all ready for her. She told Suzie how you tied her up, so to speak. She said that really turned her on."

"It seemed to. It was weird. After I cuffed her hands to a chain I had placed by the headboard. I was trying to play with her down below, but she kept her legs tight together. She didn't want me to go there. But then I spread her legs apart and attached the ankle cuffs to the chains at the sides of the bed. When I started playing with her then she complained but she couldn't do anything about it. Didn't take long until she was moaning with pleasure and she came. Just from me playing with her."

"Interesting... Why do you think that is?"

"I think it's because she has a feeling, maybe from something in her past, that it's dirty to let someone touch her private parts. Being tied like that lets her enjoy the stimulation without the guilt of allowing it to happen."

"Makes sense," I offered. Our glasses were empty so I motioned to the bartender to bring more. This was too good to let stop now. "So that's pretty much it? That's what you guys do in the bedroom while Suzie and I are doing vanilla?"

"Oh, no, my friend. Is that what Suzie thinks?"

"Actually, I think Julie said there was more, but she saved it for another time. Tell me, Bob, what's more. You've got me hooked now."

"OK, since you got us refills. But the drinks are on you today if I'm going to entertain you."

"Deal. But it better be good."

"Oh, it's good. Julie started reading up on the internet about bondage. She learned that people who liked being tied up during sex sometimes also enjoyed pain. So after we experimented with bondage for a while, she said she wanted to see if she would also be turned on by some pain. Now the last thing in the world that I would ever have done was to hurt Julie in any way. Especially physically. It's just not me. You don't hit women, right? Isn't that what we were taught? Only a coward would do such a thing.

"Anyway, she kept after me to do this until I finally gave in. I started just putting her over my knee and giving her a bare butt spanking with my hand. I went easy, but she kept saying 'harder.' I kept going until my hand was smarting. When I stopped she told me she was really turned on by it. She reached between her legs and said she was dripping wet and wanted me to fuck her right then. I did, and she was right about being wet."

I asked Bob, "How did you feel about hitting her like that?"

"At first I was hesitant, but since she insisted I figured it was OK. When she kept telling me to hit her harder I figured it was more OK. Her butt was red when I finished but she said it was a good tingling feeling. Later she said that next time she wanted me to spank her while she was tied up. I had her spread-eagled face down on the bed and gave her an even harder, longer spanking next time. This time I fingered her while I was spanking and she came several times. Believe me, Tom, the sex afterward was incredible."

"So you do that all the time now?"

"Oh, no. We still have old fashioned sex, but the best for both of us is when we play with BDSM scenes. You know, Tom, you and Suzie should come over sometime and we can tell you more about it."

"We'd love that. Suzie's going to go out of her mind when I tell her what you guys are into now."

"How about next weekend, then? I'll have Julie set it up with Suzie."

"Great. Now, we better be getting out of here before I order more beers and we get DUIs on the way home."

"You're right. Let's go."

I got home in about a half hour and couldn't wait to see Suzie.

"You think you had a story for me Wednesday? Wait 'til you hear!"