Millville Ch. 03: THE PLAYROOM

Story Info
Suzie and I visit Bob and Julie's playroom.
3.8k words
4.55
20.3k
3

Part 3 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This is an ongoing story and will be more meaningful if read from the beginning. If, however, you read this chapter first, you may want to go back so the remaining chapters will make more sense.)

*****

Suzie was blown away when I relayed to her what Bob had told me after our golf game. She was already in shock after Bob's wife Julie confided to her about their being into bondage. But now to learn that they were into the BDSM thing was a lot for both of us to digest. I told Suzie that Bob suggested we go to their place for dinner and we could all discuss it.

"Sounds almost like they both want to share all of their secrets with us," Suzie said.

"Yeh, it does. Are we really into hearing all of the gory details about their sex life?"

"Oh, you bet I am," Suzie answered. "I didn't tell you, but when you and Bob were playing golf, just thinking about the little bit that Julie had told me about her being tied up while they made love got me all wet."

"Does that mean you might jump my bones tonight? Better watch out. This might unleash a monster in you. We better be careful."

"Oh, don't be silly, Tom. When I have lunch with Julie this Wednesday I'll set up a dinner date. As for tonight, yeh, your bones will be all squished!"

"Don't know what I'm looking forward to more. Tonight or dinner with Bob and Julie."

When I got home from work Wednesday, as was usual on Wednesdays, Suzie had supper almost ready. It was nice that she had one afternoon off every week. I didn't have that luxury, being employed at a Monday through Friday, 40 hour week job by the local insurance brokerage firm. At least it was close to home.

During dinner I brought up the subject of Suzie's lunch with Julie. "How'd it go, Hon? Did you set a dinner date? More importantly, did you discuss Bob and Julie's sex life?"

"Yes and no. Yes, we have a date for dinner at their house this Saturday at 7:00 O'clock. No, we didn't discuss their sex life. Well, not really, Sort of, a little. She told me how glad she and Bob were to be sharing all this with us. She repeated how much the lifestyle has added to their lives. Reading between the lines, I think she might be hinting that we might someday share their lifestyle with them."

"You think?" I replied. "Wow, that'd be something. That's taking a big leap right now."

"I know," Suzie said. "Don't say anything to them about that. I might be completely wrong. Let's just see how it goes."

"Right."

Saturday rolled around, and with much apprehension on Suzie's and my part, we headed for Bob an d Julie's house. We arrived a few minutes after 7:00 and, with a bottle of red under my arm, we walked up to their front porch.

"Here goes," Suzie said, as she punched the doorbell.

"Right on time, guys!" was the greeting from Bob as he opened the front door and ushered us in. Julie scurried in behind him and gave each of us a big hug and kiss. Bob, a little less demonstrative than his wife, endowed me with a pat on the shoulder and Suzie with a peck on the cheek.

"Come on in," Julie chimed in. "Let's go in the family room. I've got some snacks in there. Bob, go get the drinks. Dinner won't be ready for about a half hour."

Bob left for the kitchen and we made small talk with Julie until he returned with martinis for all...his specialty of the house. They're not my favorite, but "When in Rome..."

Julie broke the ice about the elephant in the room. ""Well. Seems like we have some stuff to discuss with you two. Now that I opened up to you, Suzie, about what Bob and I have been up to for the last few years...before we even met you, actually. We both find it very exciting. A big part of our relationship now. Ten years ago I never would have believed that I would be begging any man to tie me up and abuse me. Now it's the best part of my relationship with Bob."

"How do you feel about it, Bob," I asked.

"I feel the same way. I wouldn't want to do without our so called scenes now. At first it bothered me. Like I told you Saturday, Tom, I wasn't brought up to smack a woman around. But, believe it or not, Julie seems to like it. At least she tells me she does."

"I do," Julie replied. "I get such a rush from it. Depending on what Bob's doing to me it hurts for a while...sometimes hurts bad...but usually it turns into a good hurt, a sensual feeling, and if I'm lucky, an incredible orgasm...or three... or five. I can't describe it."

She stood up, saying, "Have to check on dinner. It should be ready soon."

"Bob," I asked, "Julie told Suzie you started all this about six years ago. Weren't your kids still living at home?"

"Yes they were. It sure limited what we were able to do. Couldn't set up the playroom like it is now. So our hands were tied, so to speak...no pun intended. But as soon as the last one went on to college we went to town."

While Julie was still in the kitchen, I quietly asked Bob, "Is it true? I mean what Julie just said about having many orgasms when you do that? Or is she exaggerating for our benefit?"

"No. That's pretty much what happens. Sometimes it seems that the more pain I inflict on her the stronger her orgasms. And the more of them. It seems incongruous but it happens."

"Incredible," Suzie said. "Tom, if you ever hurt me like that I'd leave you in a minute."

"And I wouldn't blame you."

"Dinner's ready," came the call from the kitchen. Bob led the way to the dining room where the table was nicely set, with fresh flowers and a bottle of Pinot Noir which had been opened an hour before to "breathe."

We knew from previous visits that Julie was an excellent cook. She had prepared chicken cacciatore for us with various sides. The topic of conversation during dinner veered away from the pre-dinner talk. Sex was set aside for a while at least. After some wine on top of the martinis we all loosened up a bit and sex found its way back into our thoughts.

Bob asked, "So you guys have never experimented with anything like Julie and I are into?"

I answered, "No. I don't think anything like that ever entered our minds. Maybe we're too new into our marriage to have thought of going 'outside the box' like that. I think we're both pretty satisfied right now. Right, Hon?"

"I know I am," Suzie answered. "How long had you guys been together before you got into this stuff?"

Julie said, "Oh, I don't know. Maybe eight or nine years. Probably a little longer than you guys have been married. But it wasn't like one day something snapped and we said we need to do something different. If just happened and we went with our feelings from there. You don't think less of us because of this, do you? I wouldn't want this to jeopardize our friendship."

"Oh, no, Julie. Nothing like that. You'll still be just as much our friends as ever. Nothing can change that. I guess we can't help but think a little differently about you both. Not less, just differently."

I added, "It may make us think differently about ourselves, though. Not less, just differently. We may wonder if we are missing out.

"You guys have any questions about our lifestyle that we haven't already answered? I know it's a lot for you to take in all of a sudden. Julie and I have wanted to tell you about this for quite some time. You two are our closest friends and it just seemed natural to share this with you."

I asked, "You haven't explained exactly what kinds of things you do, other than tie Julie up some way and maybe give her a spanking. Must be more to it than that, isn't there?"

"Oh, yes there is," Julie offered. "Bob doesn't just spank me with his hand, he uses different things. They each cause a different sensation. And it's not just about hitting me either. There's pinching and using hot and cold. They all produce different feelings. It's hard to explain."

Bob interrupted. "Why don't we show them our playroom downstairs? I think we showed you it the first time you came over here when we showed you around the house."

I said, "I kind of remember. It was kind of like a family room. You had a ping-pong table and one of those foosball games. I recall it had a couple of very large storage closets. You kept suitcases in one of them. Have you changed it since then?"

"Oh yeh," Bob replied. "It's changed alright. Come on. See for yourselves."

We all followed Bob down the stairs to the garage where he unlocked the door which was at the bottom of the stairs. He opened it and we entered the playroom in darkness. When we were all inside, he closed the door behind us and flicked the light switch. Several red floodlights, mounted on track lighting around the perimeter of the room shone on the walls, giving the room an eerie, sinister appearance.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my!" Julie gasped.

"Different, huh?" Bob asked. "Actually all this is pretty new. Couldn't do this until both the kids were gone."

I looked around the room and noticed the sparsity of furnishings. It looked like a couch against one wall, opposite a large, wall-mounted flat screen TV. A couple of end tables next to the couch, maybe the old foosball table in the far corner (hard to tell in the semi darkness.) What appeared to be a trunk or toy chest was by one wall between the two large closets. Notably missing was the ping pong table.

Bob walked around the room and turned on the lamps which were on the end tables, and two floor lamps on the opposite side of the room. Now we could see that the room was pretty empty. It was about 15' x 20'. The walls were finished as was the ceiling which had three large beams exposed. The floor was hardwood with no rugs or carpet. There was a large, full-length mirror on the wall between the two closets. There were no windows.

"Looks pretty empty compared to before," I said.

"It is," Bob replied. "But wait 'til I get some stuff out." He went to one of the two closets. "The other one still has suitcases stored it." Then he dragged a large wooden frame of some kind out into the playroom. It looked sort of like a sawhorse, painted black, with black leather padding on the top.

"What's that?" I asked.

"This, Tom, is a spanking bench. Or you could call it a bondage bench. I made it myself. I'll show you how it works later." He then went to the trunk that I had seen before and opened it. He pulled out some chains and a pole of some kind. Then he reached in again and got several pieces of hardware. He set everything down in the middle of the room, then returned to the closet and brought out a small step-ladder.

"This looks complicated, Bob," I stated.

"It's not, really. Just takes five minutes to set everything up. Here, give me a hand with this, will you?"

Placing the ladder in the middle of the room he climbed up just to the second step of the ladder, carrying one length of chain. I looked above him to see where he was headed and saw that there were two eye-bolts screwed into the wood beam, about four feet apart.

"Hand me one of those snap hooks, will you, Tom?"

I handed it to him and he fastened it to one end of the chain and then to an eye-bolt. He asked me for the other chain and a snap hook and connected it similarly to the other eye-bolt. Now there were two lengths of chain, about two feet long each, hanging from the ceiling.

"Now, let's give you two a demonstration," Bob said. "Julie, come here please."

Julie, who had been standing with Suzie and me while we watched Bob do his thing, sauntered over to where Bob was standing, under the chains.

"Julie," he said, sternly, "Go to the trunk and get the wrist and ankle cuffs. Put them on and then take off your blouse and skirt. And, of course, your shoes."

"Yes, master," She replied.

Bob explained to Suzie and me, "When we're doing a scene, she must call me 'master' or else she'll be punished."

Suzie and I were dumbfounded at all this and our eyes followed Julie as she walked to the trunk. We watched as she found the leather cuffs and fastened them to each wrist and ankle. Then she took off her stylish high-heeled shoes, her blouse and finally her short, hip-hugging skirt. To see her body one would not take her for being fortyish with two children. Her bronze skin contrasted with her long blond hair. The lack of tan lines suggested that she sun-bathed in the nude by their very private pool. There she stood in her black demi-bra, black thong panties and black thigh-high stockings. And, of course, the black leather cuffs.

She waited there until Bob told her to go to the middle of the room by the chains.

"Yes master," was all she said as she obediently followed his order.

Bob picked up two more snap hooks and attached them to the wrist cuffs. He then climbed up the ladder and fastened first one of Julie's wrists to one of the chains and then the other to the other chain. He adjusted their height so her arms were stretched taut. Julie's back was to us and I was admiring her perfectly shaped butt...bare but for the thong disappearing in her crack before caressing her sex.

As Bob climbed down he said, "There, that should keep her in place. Just one more detail."

Suzie and I looked at each other almost in disbelief. Not in our wildest dreams would we have imagined witnessing such happenings, especially with our two best friends.

Bob picked up the pole he had taken from the trunk earlier and now that it was closer we could see that it was a dowel, about four feet long, with several eye bolts screwed into it, at each end and along its length. With two more snap hooks, he attached one end to Julie's right ankle and then spread her feet apart until he could attach the other end to her left ankle. By spreading her legs apart like this her body was lowered so that her whole body was stretched to the limit and she could only touch the floor with her toes.

"Oh, fuck, Bob," I almost shouted at him. "You're not going to leave her like that, are you?"

"And why not? She likes it, don't you, sweets?"

"Yes, master," again was her only reply.

"My God," Suzie whispered to me. "What a beautiful body she has. And stretched out like that she seems so vulnerable...but terribly sexy. I can't believe I feel that way. How do you feel about it, Tom?"

"I agree she has a beautiful body, even without being strung up like that. The black bra and thong make her look even sexier. And the stockings too. That position can't be comfortable."

"But Bob said she really likes it. Gets turned on."

"Would you be turned on?"

"Hell no! I can't even imagine."

Bob walked around the room turning off the lamps, then went to the light switches next to the door through which we had entered the room and turned off the red lights, leaving the room in darkness. All of a sudden he flicked another switch and white spotlights went on from all sides of the room aimed at Julie. There she was, nearly naked, stretched to the limit into a figure "X", her skin glowing in the spotlights, in the middle of an otherwise dark room. The sight was overwhelming for Suzie and me.

"Look at her in the mirror on the wall in front of her. She looks just as sexy from the front as from the rear, doesn't she," I asked Suzie.

Bob stood next to Julie, stroking her back with his hand, then lower to her ass. Then he started patting first one side of her butt, then the other. He kept on, striking harder and harder until he was giving her a good spanking. It appeared that it was hard enough to hurt, yet Julie didn't let out a peep. Harder and harder he hit her. Ten strokes on one cheek, then ten on the other. After a while her buns started getting a rosy glow and he stopped. He gently massaged what he had just been hitting.

Julie finally made a sound. "Thank you, master," was all she said.

Bob unfastened first her ankles, then her wrists, and helped her to stand until she got her balance. "Wait here while I slide the bench over," he said.

Suzie said, "You mean you're going to do more?"

"Of course. You wanted to know what we do, didn't you? There's plenty more but for tonight I'll just show you how we use this bench. I'm pretty proud of it. I designed and built it myself. Didn't I, Julie?"

"Yes you did, master."

As we watched Bob and Julie I moved behind Suzie and hugged her tight to me. "This is incredible, Suzie," I whispered.

"I know, I can't believe what I'm seeing. What else is incredible is what I feel pressing into my butt." She reached a hand behind her between us and placed it on my groin. "Whatever you think about what we've been watching, your cock is apparently enjoying it."

"Tell me about it. It started growing when Julie took off her clothes and it's been growing ever since. And, strangely, although I was disturbed, the harder Bob hit her, the harder I got. I don't get it."

"Well, you're not alone. When Julie's ass started getting pink I noticed that I was getting wet down below. Now my panties are soaking."

While we had been talking, Bob had fastened Julie to the spanking bench. First her ankles, spread apart and attached to the ends of the supports. She leaned forward and rested her middle on the padded top, then bent downward and he fastened her wrists to the front ends of the supports. Her feet and hands were each spread about three feet apart.

"Now for round two," Bob announced, as he patted her pink bottom which, her being bent over as she was, presented itself prominently. A good target!

Bob went to the trunk and returned to the spotlighted spanking bench where Julie was fastened, bent over with her rear end pointing at Suzie and me.

"This is called a flogger," he said as he held up a black leather handle with many strips of leather, about 18" long, attached to it. He trailed the leather strips gently over Julie's body...her back, legs, and butt. He then started flogging her back with it, lightly and slowly at first and gradually increasing the strength and the tempo. He did the same on the backs of her thighs and then moved on to her still rosy butt.

"Now this is what the bench is best for. It presents the ass perfectly for a flogging, a paddling, or even a whipping .As you can imagine, if Julie had taken off her thong panties, her ass hole would be nicely exposed and even her pussy."

Suzie whispered, "My God! Is this the Bob we know? Using vulgar language like that...about the woman he loves...I guess?"

"I guess he's all wrapped up in what he's doing and the language is part of it."

Bob went on as he kept flogging Suzie's now red butt. "One thing about the flogger is that even though it's soft, it gives a good stinging sensation, yet won't harm some areas that you can't use hard paddles, for instance, on. Like, imagine Julie was chained upright like she was before, and was completely naked. I could use the flogger on her breasts and even her pussy. It would hurt, but that's what we're looking for."

Suzie asked, "Do you really do those things to Julie? I can't imagine her actually enjoying all this."

"Yes I do. And why don't you ask her yourself when you see her Wednesday. She'll tell you from her perspective. Now, I think that's quite enough for tonight. Julie's ass is nice and red. It'll be sore for a couple of days, but she'll enjoy the soreness and tingling. Even that keeps her turned on."

With that, he released Julie from the bench and held her in her arms. She didn't say anything for a couple of minutes and then said, "Oh, master. That was wonderful, Thank you so much. How can I repay you?"

Softly, he replied, "I enjoyed it too, Julie. You repay me every day by loving me and caring for me. That's all I need."

"But I'm so turned on right now. Let me pleasure you as you just pleasured me. With you inside me I'll finally come and the night will be complete."

12