Millville Ch. 04: HANDCUFFS

Story Info
I try bondage on Suzie for the first time.
2.4k words
4.56
20.2k
8

Part 4 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HANDCUFFS

(Author's note: Although this chapter could stand on its own, it should best be read after reading the previous chapters of MILLVILLE.)

*****

Suzie and I drove the short distance home in silence. We were both overwhelmed by the after dinner event that had just occurred at our good friends' house. We watched while my best friend Bob spanked and flogged his wife, Suzie's best friend Julie. He did it while she was bound helpless, apparently with her blessing. Seeing this had left both of us at once shocked, dismayed, interested, enlightened, disgusted, but most of all, horny.

When we got home we both washed up, stripped, and went straight to bed. I reached for Suzie to caress her, but before I reached her breasts she said, "No foreplay, Tom. I'm so wet from watching Julie tonight, if I gush any more we'll have to change the sheets. I didn't think I liked seeing Bob treat her like that, but when her butt started getting pink and then red from the flogging, I got really turned on."

"I started getting hard as soon as Bob had her spread-eagled like that, even before he started spanking her. You felt how hard I got. Look how hard I am now, just talking about it. Let's see how wet you are."

I gently slipped my cock into her. "Oh, my God. You are wet. I'm sorry, but I won't last long. I've been ready to shoot for the past hour."

"I'm ready to cum, too. This is crazy. Do me, Baby."

We both came within a minute. Sleep came to us both soon after. I think we both dreamt about Julie; tied, beaten, and happy.

The next morning before we both left for work, we talked briefly about the previous evening.

I said, "I'll bet that last night was mostly planned in advance. Julie wearing that sexy bra and thong and the thigh-high stockings. No need to wear under garments like that if you didn't expect people to see them."

"You're right, Tom," Suzie replied. "She probably knew everything that was going to happen in their 'playroom'. When I have lunch with her Wednesday I'll find out. God knows what else I might learn."

"I expect a full report."

Monday, of course, was a work day for both of us. I, for one, wasn't very productive. I couldn't get my mind off the events of Saturday night. I worried that my co-workers would notice the bulge in my trousers. It also occurred to me during the day that I had forgotten about Bob slipping something into my pocket before we left their house.

I stopped to pick up some Chinese on the way home; Walnut Prawns (Suzie's favorite) and some rice and vegetables. Along with some red, that would be supper tonight. As soon as I got home I went to my closet to look in the clothes I had worn to Bob and Julie's house. There in the back pocket of the slacks was...a pair of handcuffs. Wow, I thought. Bob's really pushing this thing. If I wasn't horny enough from all my thoughts at work, this cinched the deal.

I jumped in the shower and put on some comfortable lounging clothes. Suzie arrived from her work soon afterward. I had the table set and the Chinese in the microwave ready to be nuked to warm it up. After Suzie freshened up we sat down to eat. As is our custom we discussed each other's day. I confessed that I spent most of my day rehashing Saturday night in my mind. She said that she had done the same thing.

"Did you get as horny as I?" I asked.

"I sure did. It's a good thing I was in my office most of the time. The others would have thought I was sick, or daydreaming. If they had seen where my fingers were going sometimes I don't know what they would have thought."

"You want to have sex tonight?"

"If we don't I'll be using my vibrator and dildo."

"We wouldn't want you to have to do that. Especially when I'm this turned on," I said as I got up from the table and carried the dishes to the sink.

We both got the dishes into the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen. Suzie said she had some things to look over for work and went into the room we call our office. I went upstairs to our bedroom, got the handcuffs out of my slacks and put them in the drawer of the nightstand next to our bed. My brain was busy formulating a plan for later. I went back downstairs and turned on the TV to a football game.

In about an hour, Suzie came out of the office and into the living room where she sat on the couch net to me.

We watched the game together for a little while before she got up and said, "I'm going upstairs to get ready for bed. You going to join me soon?"

"You bet." Wild horses wouldn't keep me from it!

I watched the game for another fifteen minutes and then went upstairs. I stripped in the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and entered our bedroom. Suzie was already in bed. She watched me walk toward the bed. "Well, I see somebody's ready for action."

She was referring, of course, to the erection I was sporting. I sat on the edge of the bed, between her and the nightstand. As she reached over and gently stroked my back, I quietly took the handcuffs from the drawer and put them under my pillow. Then I twisted my body, pulled my legs onto the bed and straddled her under the covers. She put her hands behind my neck and I bent down to kiss her. It was a deep kiss, our tongues darting in and out and playing tag with each other.

"Oh, Tom, I'm so turned on. I want to devour you."

"We'll see about that, Baby."

I took her left hand and held it above her head near the brass headboard while with my left hand I reached under the pillow for the handcuffs which I had opened earlier. When I snapped it on her wrist she squirmed and looked to see what was happening.

"What are you doing, Tom?" she said. "What's this?"

"Just something Bob gave me the other night. Don't worry. Just go with the flow here."

"I don't know. I'm not ready for the stuff we saw Julie and Bob doing."

"I know. We're not going there, believe me. I'm not ready either." As I was saying that I passed the handcuffs behind the vertical brass rail in the center of the headboard and fastened the other end to her right wrist.

"Tom! I don't like this. What are you going to do to me?" By now, Suzie sounded quite agitated.

"I guess pretty much whatever I want," I answered as I climbed off of her and stood by the side of the bed. I slowly pulled the covers down to the foot of the bed until she was fully exposed. I took in her beautiful body; the flawless pale skin; her 34B breasts, flattened against her chest in this reclining position, with the pink nipples pointing to the ceiling; her neatly trimmed brunette pubic hair guarding the entrance to her vulva.

"Tom. What are you staring at? You've seen me naked before."

"Yeh, but not like this, with your arms tied up like that. You look sooo sexy."

"I can see that by your cock's reaction. It's twitching!"

I walked over to the closet and retrieved the sashes from two of my robes, then returned to Suzie. She had rolled over and was lying on her stomach now. I ran my hand gently over her butt.

"Don't you dare spank me, Tom," she demanded.

"I don't plan to, dear. Although it does sound like a good idea. Your gorgeous ass is just crying out for a little paddling, don't you think?"

"No, I don't think."

While that little discussion went on I tied one end of each sash to Suzie's ankles. Then I pushed gently on her body to roll her over onto her back again.

"Since you don't want to be spanked I might as well look at this side of you. Did I ever tell you that you have perfect breasts? Just the right size, and with beautiful nipples." I could see that the nipples were engorged. Despite her protestations she was getting aroused. I walked to the foot of the bed and reached for the free ends of the two sashes. Suzie's legs were clamped together like a vise. She obviously didn't want her most private parts on display.

"That's enough, Tom" she protested.

I started pulling the sashes around the sides of the brass footboard until her legs started to separate. I kept pulling them slowly apart until her labia came into view, until her feet were almost spread apart to the edges of the bed. I tied the ends of the sashes together, wrapped around the center rail of the footboard. I thought, this brass bed was expensive, but it's perfect for this.

"Tom! I said that's enough. This isn't funny. Untie me, right now!"

"All in good time, Baby. Let me just look at you. You know, you're beautiful down here, too," I said as I moved closer to her sex. Her nether lips were swollen. I think they like this idea just as much as my cock does. They look like they need a little attention."

Once again I climbed onto the bed and straddled Suzie, but this time between her widely spread legs. I leaned forward and looked closely at her. The outer lips were slightly parted now revealing the moist, pink inner lips. I moved closer, placed my tongue over the entrance to her pussy, and then slid my tongue forward slowly until it reached her clit.

The muscles in Suzie's legs were straining, trying to close them and shield her sex from my invasion. "Tom. Tom! I'm not in the mood for that now. Please, let me up," she pleaded.

Ignoring her words, I repeated the slow licking from back to front. I could tell that her vulva was opening up, exposing everything down there. Low moaning sounds were coming from Suzie. She was no longer protesting. My tongue found her pussy and the tip entered, exploring the entrance before retreating and sliding up to the clitoris which was emerging from its hood. I circled that for a while before pressing gently on it. Now Suzie's moans were getting louder. I raised my head to stretch my neck and get more comfortable.

"Don't stop. That feels too good."

I repeated the back to front licking for a while, and then started concentrating on the clit. The moans resumed and were getting more intense. I inserted first one, then two fingers into her vagina.

"Oh, my God! Tom! What are you doing to me? I can't take it. Oh, don't stop. Keep doing whatever you're doing."

I could feel her muscles start to spasm. Her thighs and mid-section were quivering. Her arms were tensing up, trying to pull away from the headboard. My fingers were massaging the spongy tissue on the ceiling of her vagina while my mouth was alternately licking and sucking on her clit. I alternated between her G-spot and her clit, then worked on both together, etc. When I backed off a little her body relaxed some and she was less vocal. When I resumed all the stimulation she went right back to loud moaning and almost convulsing.

"You want to cum now, Baby?" I asked, with my mouth still engulfing her clit.

"Oh yes! Please! Make me cum, I have to cum. I can't go on. Ohhhh!" she struggled to get the words out. Once more I let up a little to let her body calm down.

"Don't stop. Pleeease don't stop!"

Keeping my fingers on her G-spot and my mouth sucking and nibbling on her clit, I reached with my other hand and squeezed Suzie's left nipple. She let out a yelp as I squeezed harder and harder. Her spasms became more violent. Her ass was writhing up and down. Her arms and legs were straining at their bonds. I began twisting her nipple as I squeezed it as hard as I could, expecting her to yell at me to stop. My teeth were biting her clit and my fingers invading deep in her vagina.

"Harder! Harder! Twist harder. Hurt me! Yeeeeooowwww!" she screamed, as her whole body convulsed nonstop. I loosened my grip on her nipple, but kept my fingers and mouth going. Over and over she screamed as each wave of orgasm shot through her body.

Finally, after what seemed like several minutes, the spasms calmed down and she relaxed, panting to catch her breath. I slid up her body and gently kissed her mouth. She softly asked, "What did you do to me? I never felt anything like that."

"I just tried to make you feel good, Baby," I answered, as I slid my rock hard cock into her wide open and very wet pussy.

"Oh, your cock never felt so good. I need that. Fuck me good. I want more and more. Shove it all the way. I'm going to cum again. Harder. That's it. It's rubbing my clit now. Right there. Oh, yeh. Harder. Do it. Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

I came just when she did. I had been getting more and more turned on all the time I was eating her and when it exploded it was a powerful orgasm for me as well. I collapsed on her and we just lay there, saying nothing, as we reveled in the afterglow of the most powerful love making either of us had ever experienced.

I finally got off of her and off the bed. I got the key and undid the handcuffs, then untied the sashes so she could move her legs. But she didn't. She just lay there with her arms and legs right where they had been. Her modesty had apparently gone away. I could see the wetness between her legs; her juices mingling with my cum. There would definitely be a wet spot in the bed tonight.