Millville Ch. 11: SUB 04

Story Info
Suffering for charity and Julie finally gets her big O.
4.7k words
4.23
14.1k
0

Part 11 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you have not read previous chapters and you enjoy this one you may want to go back and read previous chapters.

*****

"Whew," Suzie said.

"Whew is right" I echoed. "Heavy duty stuff."

We had just watched the second of two "scenes" at The Mill Club's Second Annual Gala. The first had been a female submissive, bound standing in a spread-eagle position, hooded with no vision or hearing possible, and tormented for an hour by the guests, each of whom had paid $500 to attend the affair plus extra to participate. The proceeds went to The Club's favorite charity, the Knoxville Sanctuary for Battered and Abused Women. The second scene featured a male and a female submissive, similarly bound as in scene one, with the two naked bodies pressed together, face to face, mouth to mouth, chest to breast, penis to vulva, and legs to legs. They were similarly tormented, some would say tortured, by those of the audience who would contribute enough for the charity.

Suzie added, "I can't believe that these people actually volunteer to be those subs."

"I know. But remember what we've just recently learned. It really turns on and excites some people. Hey, even you, Susie. Seems like you've been pretty turned on watching this stuff. And, you've enjoyed me tying you down while we make love, haven't you?"

"Yeh, I sure have. It surprised me, for sure. But I'm ready for more. We need to experiment."

I said, "I'm all for that, Suzie."

"While we're waiting for the next 'scene' to start I'm going to check on Julie. I worry about her. The way Bob treats her when they play. She is my best friend and although she tells me that she enjoys what they do I need to be sure. I'll be right back."

I watched Suzie walk to the back row of seats where Julie was sitting alone, with her hands tied together behind her chair. Her coat draped over the chair back covered her arms. She appeared to be in constant discomfort sitting on her bruised and raw butt that her husband, Bob, had soundly beaten the previous night. The vibrator in her panties, over her clit, was remotely controlled by Bob who was seeing to it that she was kept in a constant state of arousal all evening. Just a few minutes ago she must have been near an orgasm, judging from her squirming and moaning.

While Suzie was gone, Bob moved over to her seat and asked, "How you enjoying it, Tom?"

"It's pretty overwhelming for Suzie and me. I guess I'd say we're enjoying it. Everything certainly has our attention. And it's got both of us aroused, for sure. Is that a sign that we're into this BDSM stuff?"

"I already knew that you were into it, Tom. Tonight just proves it. Hey you both went up there and took your turns at flogging, didn't you? Suzie surprised me. Thought she was a sub."

"I thought so, too," I said. "Guess she wants to try everything. She's still trying to figure out if this whole thing is right for us."

"What about you?" Bob asked. "How do you feel about it?"

"I'm into it, for sure. I've really been turned on with the little Suzie and I have done. Even when we talk about it, and at your house watching you and Julie."

Just then Suzie returned and Bob moved over so she could sit next to me.

"Julie OK?" I asked.

"Seems to be. Uncomfortable as hell but she's OK with that. Mostly she's waiting for Bob to let her have an orgasm. I thought she was going to ask me to reach in her pants and play with her."

While Bob and I had been talking, a crew was working on the stage, putting together a strange apparatus. A small pulley was hanging right in front of the hole in the ceiling/roof of the stage. Another pulley hung from the ceiling about four feet to the left (as you face the stage). Another pulley was attached to the floor under that one and a fourth on the floor under the hole. A cord attached to a clear plastic bucket ran through the first pulley, then the second, third and fourth pulleys and there was tied to a short chain. This had everyone guessing what was coming.

The room lights dimmed and once again the drum roll sounded. Ron returned to his table after helping on the stage, and picked up his microphone.

"Ready for the next scene, folks?" he asked the audience. "This'll be the last one of tonight's Gala. I hope it won't disappoint. What have you thought of the action so far?"

A roar of approval came from all around the room.

"OK, Lloyd. Bring in Sub #4."

Once again the drum roll began and the door at the side of the room opened. Lloyd, the dungeon master for the evening, emerged leading the last sub by a chain attached to his bound wrists. In the dimly lit room it was hard to see details, but everyone knew it would be a male since we had been told earlier that there would be two males and two females used. When they got to the stage Ted, one of the committee members went up with Lloyd to get things in order. Nancy, another committee member, went up the stairs that led to the roof over the stage. After three or four minutes, everything seemed to be in place and everyone left the stage, leaving Sub #4 alone.

The drum roll which had continued all this time, but softly, started a crescendo until suddenly the spot lights on the stage came alive, all pointed at the figure in the middle of the stage. He was naked except for a black leather hood with only two tiny air holes for his nose and a hole cut out over his mouth. His mouth was filled with a black ball gag which had a tube running through it. He did also wear black leather wrist and ankle cuffs which were attached to rings in the ceiling and floor, forcing the sub into a spread-eagle position just as the others had been earlier. One more item he wore was a leather strap around his scrotum, spreading his balls away from his body. The bucket we had noticed earlier hung in front of his chest, under his chin.

"There he is!" shouted Ron into his mike. "Sub #4. Before we shut off his hearing let's give him a hand for volunteering to be part of tonight's entertainment."

The crowd clapped and hooted and hollered their appreciation, knowing that what this sub would endure in the next hour would probably not be pleasant.

"Now, before we start, and while he can still hear me, let me explain what's going on with this contraption you see up there. The bucket you see under his chin is hanging from a cord that runs through the pulleys to the floor right under him. Ted, will you go up there and attach the end of the cord, please?"

Ted released the end of the cord on the floor from one of the rings to which it was attached and reattached it to a small metal ring on the strap around the sub's balls.

"Thanks, Ted," Ron said. "Now listen closely, subby. You need to know what I'm about to say. Lloyd's up above you and he's going to pour some water into a funnel that leads into the bucket. He'll pour a pint in. That's about one pound. That weight will be transferred to the cord which is attached to your balls. Later on we'll add more and more liquid, so that weight pulling your balls can get pretty heavy. But, to help you out of this dilemma there's a small tube, like a straw, that goes through your gag into your mouth. It runs down into the bucket and ends just a little bit above the one pint level. So, as more liquid is added you'll be able to suck it out to keep the weight tolerable. Now that you've been told all you need to know about your situation here, we'll turn on the white noise. Nancy, please."

Everyone sat spellbound, staring at Sub #4. Naked. Hooded. Sightless. Unable to hear his surroundings. One pound attached to his balls. Tied spread-eagled. Completely helpless. For an hour.

"Suzie whispered to me," He's pretty well hung, isn't he? And I don't mean the way he's hanging from the ceiling."

Turning my attention to his cock which was hanging limply toward the floor, I guessed that even in this state it was probably six inches long.

"Yeh, he is. I'm jealous, Babe."

"Don't be. I like yours just fine. Not so much when it's limp like his, but, you know, when it's ready for action."

"That's reassuring. Thanks, I guess."

Ron announced, "OK, Lloyd. Let's get started. Pour in a pint."

Lloyd started pouring the water into the same large funnel that had been used in the last scene. The tube leading down into the bucket was clear, as was the plastic bucket, so we could see the flow. As the bucket filled you could see the tension on the cord as the bucket lowered from the pulley above it. Just as Ron had said, the water level was just a little under the end of the tube that went into the sub's gag.

Suzie whispered again, "Looks like he's enjoying that pull on his balls. Look at his cock now."

"I see. Growing a bit, isn't it?" I replied.

Ron said, "Now, we don't want to just watch our sub stand there waiting to have a drink, do we?"

The audience shouted out a resounding "No!"

"All right, then. Let's get some of you up here to do a little flogging, shall we? $10 for a minute. Back side only this time. Don't want to disturb the front apparatus. And, like before, we'll wait a couple of minutes between floggers. Ted will space things out, so head up to his table, identify yourself so he can keep track of who owes how much and we'll collect when you leave later."

Several people, mostly men, rose and headed up toward Ted's table next to the steps leading up to the stage. Suzie looked to see if our new friend Leila, who is her husband Len's dominatrix, was going up.

"Leila's not going up," Suzie told me.

"Not yet anyway," I said. "I'll bet she's up there before this is over. I think she enjoyed beating someone besides her husband."

As the flogging began, Lloyd poured another pint of water slowly down the tube and into the bucket. Sub #4 squirmed a bit as the weight on his balls increased. Since we were sitting in the front row in front of the stage, we could see the level of the water in the bucket. It slowly raised until it was a little above the bottom of the tube. After a minute or so we could see the tube wriggling a little where it entered the gag. Sub #4 was starting to suck the water out of the bucket. Slowly the level went down until it was at the bottom of the tube. We could see the sub swallowing.

Ron announced, "Now, ladies and gentlemen, doms and subs, gays and straights, just as we did with Sub #1 earlier, we have clothespins for this subby. This time we have twenty yellow ones, two green, and six red. I think there'll be room for six on this gentleman, don't you?"

Again a thunderous roar of approval.

"All right, now. Let's start with the yellow. $5 each. Anyone can attach as many as they can afford. Anyplace on the front of the body except the nipples and private parts. First come, first chance, folks."

A line of men and women soon formed at Ted's table. Everyone anxious for a chance to cause the poor sub some pain. All for a good cause! By this time the second flogger was sent up to start working on the sub's backside. Starting at his shoulders, then his buns, and descending all the way to his knees, then back up again.

The first five clothespins went from his side ribs down to his navel. The next person also had bought five and placed them on the inside of his thighs. Being careful to avoid touching the cord and bucket. The next person, a woman, had bought ten pins and placed them to mirror the others, on the opposite side. Meanwhile the flogging stopped and there was a pause before the next flogger was called.

"Looking good, guys," Ron said. "Keep the flogging going, Ted, but hold off on the pins for now, Nancy. Lloyd has just let me know that he's out of water up there, so we're going to need some help from the audience to add weight to the bucket. Anyone out there be willing to take a piss into that funnel up there? Of course it'll cost you, say, $25. Worth it to relieve yourself. Come on, don't be shy. Step up to Nancy's table and sign up."

An older man sitting behind the stage stood up and headed to the stage, stopping at Nancy's table. We could hear him say as he walked, "Be worth twenty-five bucks to piss, what with the bathrooms all closed. I don't care where it goes."

That brought a big laugh from the audience. The gentleman headed up the stairs to the roof over the stage after stopping at Nancy's table to identify himself for later payment. As he approached the funnel a spotlight on the ceiling of the hall lit up, shining right on him as he unzipped the zipper of his pants and pulled out his penis.

The audience roared with laughter.

"Ron said, "That's it, fella. Don't be shy. Everyone here's seen those things. Let 'er go!"

And go he did. A good stream of urine shot into the funnel and down the tube into the bucket. It mixed with the water, gradually turning it a slight yellow hue. The level raised to a little above the bottom of the "straw".

When he was finished Ron said, "We'll need more than that. Who else needs to go?"

Two more men and one woman headed to the stage. The first man signed up with Nancy for his $25 donation and climbed the stairs. In the spotlight he, too, pissed a good stream into the funnel, to the shouts of approval from the crowd. Now the level rose enough, it seemed, to cause discomfort on the sub's balls. He writhed his pelvic area and then we could see movement where the tube entered his gag again. This time, with the urine added to the water, as the fluid entered his mouth he gagged on it. "Aagh," came out muffled past the ball gag. Some liquid ran out of his mouth around the gag. It dripped back into the bucket. Soon he resumed sucking and swallowing, knowing that if he didn't the liquid would keep rising in the bucket and the pain on his balls would be unbearable.

"OK," Ron said. "Nancy, wait a few minutes between bathroom breaks, to let him process all he's drinking. Ted, keep the floggers working on him, too. One minute, then wait two minutes 'til the next one. And, it's time for the green clothespins. These'll cost $25 each, one for each nipple". The first two people out of several on their way reached Nancy's table. The others turned away. The two signed in with Nancy and took the two green pins onto the stage.

"Susie whispered to me, "Look, it's Leila again. She's really digging this variety thing. You think she's getting bored just dominating Len?"

"I don't know," I said "Maybe. How long they been doin' this stuff? Maybe one needs variety after a while. You know, the spice of life."

Leila strode up to the sub, confidently, like the dominatrix that she was. She teased his right nipple, touching it lightly, then rolling it between her fingers and gently pulling on it. I could see that she wasn't new at this. When she had the nipple engorged she snapped the clothespin on it, evoking a muffled scream. She waited a few seconds then twisted the pin until he screamed again. Satisfied, she walked away while someone else attached the other pin.

While the pins were being attached, the woman waiting climbed up the stairs to get her $25 worth of time at the funnel. She was wearing a tight mini skirt, so had a hard time straddling the 18" funnel. She had to hike it up a little to do this. She squatted a little, then suddenly stood up and stepped to the side. Facing the people in front of the stage she raised a hand with her index finger pointing up, as if to say "wait a minute". She then reached under her skirt and reached for her panties which she proceeded to pull down over her hips and thighs, before lifting one leg, then the other to remove them completely.

The audience, especially the men, went wild, screaming, hooting, whistling, as she did this little act for them. Her panties were a black thong. She raised her hand and twirled the panties around one finger. A man in the front row, neither me nor Bob, walked up close to the stage, right under where she was now standing at the front railing. He reached up toward her.

"Right here, baby," he yelled at her. "Toss it to me. Give me a souvenir. Come on."

She yelled back down, "You want these, do you? You want to smell them? How about you wear them on your head the rest of the night? You pervert!"

At that she wadded the panties up into a ball and threw them to the woman who was sitting next to him. "Here, lady. I think you know what to do with these. Now excuse me, I have to see a man about a dog."

The audience was howling with laughter and applause by this time. The man went back to his seat where his wife/girlfriend got him to open his mouth and shoved the panties in. This time it was mostly the women in the audience shouting their approval.

Meantime, the now panty-less gal above straddled the funnel once again, squatted and let loose a strong stream of urine into the funnel. The liquid level in the bucket quickly rose and Sub #4 started sucking on his "straw", gagging on the taste which got stronger each time as the water was getting more and more diluted and the urine more concentrated. "Aaagh. Ohhhh. Ooooo."

"OK," Ron announced. "$50 to remove ten clothespins. Knock 'em off with a riding crop. You get one try on each pin. Any left the next person in line pays $10 per pin and gets two hits on each one. Still any left he removes them with his mouth. Then we'll repeat on the other side. Line up now, ladies & gents."

As the line formed for pin removal, the last man in line went upstairs to the funnel. He wasn't nearly as entertaining as the last woman had been. He simply pulled down his zipper, pulled out his cock, and fired away. From the looks of his stream he was another who was relieved to relieve himself.

I said to Suzie and Bob, "Bet they could have gotten double from him!"

Bob replied, "I'm hoping this evening's winding down pretty soon before I get desperate to go."

"It would serve you right after what you're doing to Julie back there. It's not bad enough her bottom is so raw it's torture for her to have to sit like that but you're keeping her at the brink of orgasming with that remote control vibrator thing in her panties."

"She's lovin' it. You know that, Susie. Hasn't she told you that she craves this kind of treatment?"

Suzie answered, "Yeh, Bob, she has told me that. I'm still not totally convinced that she's being truthful, though. Look at her, squirming in her seat. Sweating. Moaning. That doesn't look like she's exactly 100 per cent comfortable."

"It's not about being comfortable, Suzie" It's about filling her need to be controlled by somebody. Not by me, necessarily. I just happen to be the one around most of the time. And she knows that sooner or later I give her what she wants...what, I guess, every woman wants. A mind blowing orgasm. Or two or three, sometimes four or five. Ask her then how she likes being uncomfortable once in a while."

Ron again. "Almost to the end, folks. It's time we did something with the six red clothespins."

More shouts of approval from the audience.

"And, since our sub up there appears to be enjoying all this attention we're giving him, at least part of him is, you'll have lots of skin to attach them to. $100 each, folks. Who wants to have the honor of decorating that long and wide, nice and erect cock with one or two, or all six clothespins?"

Several people, mostly women this time, headed toward Nancy's table. Angie was one of them, almost running through the audience to be the first one. She shouted as she went, "I want three pins. Put me down for $300."

Nancy gave her three red clothespins and she walked up the steps to the stage and over to Sub #4. First thing she did was give a twist to each green pin. This elicited a quick yelp from him, but at the same time made his cock twitch and harden. I could hear her say now, "Now you're ready for me. Plenty of room on that shiny, tight skin." She carefully placed one on the ridge of the glans on the left side. As soon as she released it and it snapped in place he sceamed.

12