Millville Ch. 13: LEILA'S DOMAINE

Story Info
Suzie & I learn about Femdom.
4.8k words
4.48
12k
3
0

Part 13 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

LEILA'S DOMAINE

Suzie and I arrived at Len's and Leila's second floor apartment in Knoxville around 6:30. I shook Len's hand and kissed Leila's cheek. Suzie gave them each a hug and a kiss, like they were longtime friends instead of just recent acquaintances. Len asked us if we'd prefer wine or beer before dinner. We both opted for wine, white for Suzie and red for me. Leila already had set out a platter of hors d'oeuvres and some salted peanuts.

The apartment was small, yet the living room was spacious with space for a dining table at one end, adjacent to the kitchen. The table was nicely set with wine glasses, fresh flowers and candles. It appeared that Leila was a good hostess. While we enjoyed our wine and before dinner treats the four of us made small talk. We learned a little about each other, such as who works where and what do they do. I asked how they liked the apartment.

Len answered, "It's OK. I grew up in apartments so I'm used to communal living, so to speak, but Leila grew up in a house, with grounds, so it's a big change for her."

Leila added, "You bet it was. I didn't like it at first. The noise especially. Barking dogs waking us up, for instance. But you get used to it after a while. Fortunately the walls are pretty soundproof and we only have neighbors on one side, but above and below isn't quite as good. We try to be quiet, especially at night, and we hope the neighbors do too. Len's a screamer when we have sex, so he has to remember to stifle that."

"Kind of spoils things a little," Len commented.

Leila is a great cook and had prepared a wonderful meal for us. The topic of conversation while we ate was almost exclusively the Annual Gala of the Mill Club which we had all attended the previous Saturday. None of us having been to the first Gala the year before, we had all been somewhat shocked at what we watched. The treatment of the four volunteer submissives during the evening was at once surprising, interesting, erotic, and titillating.

Susie said, "I was shocked when they poured urine into the tube that went into the two subs' mouths. Is that a common practice in the BDSM world?"

Leila answered her. "It's fairly common. When Len and I started playing he listed 'water sports'—that's anything to do with peeing—as a soft limit. That means it's something that he's not crazy about but that he's willing to try. And he did try. It took me a while to train him to drink my piss but I did. It was kind of like training a dog, using rewards and punishment. Now when we are playing, I usually end up peeing in his mouth. He swallows it all, too, because he knows what can happen to him if he doesn't. Right, Len?"

"Yep. That's right, Leila."

We also spoke about Suzie's and my best friends Bob and Julie, who had put on a show of their own at the Gala. Julie had to sit during dinner and for three hours during the "entertainment" on a very sore ass which Bob had beaten the night before. Her hands were tied behind her, and a remote controlled vibrator was on her clit. Bob timed her climax so that she was screaming for all to hear just as the show ended.

"That Bob is something else," Len said.

"He is," I responded. "He's my best friend and yet a month ago I had no idea he was into this stuff. Sometimes I think he goes a little overboard."

Leila said, "Maybe so. But Julie goes along with it. She can always say no and he would have to honor that. If not, theirs is not a good BDSM relationship."

Suzie added, "Well, she's my best friend and she assures me that she loves whatever Bob does to her, and I believe her."

When dinner was over, Bob asked if we'd like to see how he sets up their "playroom".

I answered for both of us. "Yes, we were hoping we could. We need some ideas for our place. We saw Bob's room but that's a bit much for us. We don't have a whole room to devote to just BDSM."

Len said, "Well, ours is fairly simple, but it's easy to set up and easy to hide. And, it works very well for our needs, doesn't it, Honey?"

Leila answered from the kitchen where she and Suzie were stacking the dinner dishes in the sink.

"If you want I'd be glad to come over to your place and help you set things up," Len said.

"I might take you up on that."

When Suzie came back to the living room Len had us go to the doorway of the closet. It was just a three foot wide door, but there were eye bolts screwed into the frame on the inside at each corner, top and bottom.

"This takes the place of a 'St. Andrews Cross'," he said.

Neither Suzie nor I knew at the time what that was, but, not wanting to seem totally dumb, neither of us asked.

Next Len brought out from the back of the closet several black wooden pieces. "Watch this," Len said. There were six pieces and eight bolts with wing nut and washers. In about five minutes, he had put them all together into what looked similar to a saw horse with a leather-padded top.

"Wow, that's impressive. Did you make that yourself?" I asked.

"Yep. I'm pretty proud of it. Designed it and built it myself. Know what it's for?"

"Well, it's similar to what we saw at Bob's house, only his didn't come apart. It's for spanking and bondage, right?"

"Right on. See all the eye bolts? It's got fourteen points of attachment. You can imagine all the positions you can fasten someone in."

I said, "I guess if I thought about it I could. Can you imagine the different ways you could be attached to that, Suzie?"

"Yeh. I've been imagining. It's kind of turning me on," she replied.

I said to Len, "Maybe you could make one for us?"

"That's what I had in mind. You need something like this."

By now Leila had joined us. "OK, Len. Enough bragging about what a great builder you are. Time to show these folks what all your workmanship is good for." Leila raised her voice and said, sternly, "Strip now, Len, and put these on." She handed him several black leather items which she had removed from a large box in the closet. Leonard didn't hesitate to start removing his clothes, although we had never seen him unclothed. While he undressed himself Leila took some other items from the box and set them on the dining table.

"Susan commented to Leila, "Wow, Len doesn't have any qualms about undressing in front of near strangers? We hardly know each other."

"He knows better than to not obey my commands immediately when we're in play mode. He knows from my tone of voice when we're in play mode. He's learned the hard way that the punishment I'd give him would be worse than whatever I've told him to do."

By now, Len was naked, only wearing leather cuffs on each wrist and ankle. Each cuff had two metal attachment rings. He had also attached a leather strap around his scrotum above the balls, forcing the balls into the bottom of the sac. A second strap, perpendicular to the first, ran from the back to the front, separating each ball into its own compartment. This strap also had a small metal ring attached to it.

"You may wonder about the ball separator he's wearing," Leila said. "I love to see his testicles bulging out, all nice and snug in their own little spaces. I like to play with them and suck on them like that, don't I Honey?"

"Yes, Mistress Leila," was Len's reply.

"He has to call me that when we're playing, or else he faces more punishment. Which is another great thing about the ball separator. If you squeeze or twist the testicles when they're bound like that it's extremely painful. I'll show you, but first, let's string him up. Stand in the doorway, Len!"

"Yes, Mistress Leila."

Len moved to the closet doorway and stood facing us. Leila got a small step stool out of the closet and, carrying some short chains, climbed up so she could attach Len's wrist cuffs to the chains which she attached to the eye bolts at the top corners of the doorway. She adjusted them so Len was stretched tight. She then got down and attached Len's ankle cuffs with chains to the bottom eye bolts, spreading his legs wide apart. This had the effect of stretching his body more taut so he was almost on his tiptoes.

"I whispered to Suzie. "I'm getting turned on already, just watching this and listening to Leila."

"Me, too."

Leila stood back and admired Len's body. Suzie and I did too. There was something that I found very sensuous about somebody, man or woman, bound like that. So helpless. Vulnerable. It also seemed incongruous that Leila, all 5'4" and 110 lbs. of her, could control the 6'2", 190 lb. Leonard.

"Now Len has given many of his body parts to me, haven't you, Len?"

"Yes I have, Mistress Leila."

"And which parts belong to me, Len?"

"My cock belongs to you, Mistress Leila. And my balls, and my nipples, and my mouth. They all belong to you, Mistress Leila."

Leila waited a while then grabbed her balls and gave them a hard squeeze, holding them until Len gave a loud squeal of pain. Looking and Suzie and me, she said, "See. I told you. And that was just a light squeeze." Turning back to Len she said, "Aren't you forgetting one of your parts that you gave me?" She squeezed the balls again, this time a little harder.

"Owwwww! I don't remember, Mistress. Owwwwww! Oh, I forgot. I'm sorry, Mistress. My ass hole belongs to you, Mistress Leila." Len grimaced from the pain even after Leila let go.

"That's better. Don't ever forget again. And, since you brought it up, that reminds me. I haven't played with my ass hole lately. Have to get out my strap-on soon. There are a couple things that I would like Len to give me, but he can't. His eyes are one. I can't see through his eyes but I can control what he sees." With that said, she went to the table and picked up a blindfold and put it around his head. "That should control what he sees, don't you think, Suzie?"

Suzie, who had been taking in everything Leila was saying and doing, replied, "Yep, I think. But what's the other thing you can't have?"

"His orgasms. He can't give me his orgasms, only mine. But I can control his, can't I, Leonard?"

"Yes, Mistress Leila."

She gave him a hard slap with her hand on his balls and he would have doubled over in pain if he hadn't been strung up like he was. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, you control my orgasms, Mistress Leila."

'That's better," Leila told him as she rubbed his balls soothingly. As she did so, Suzie and I noticed that through all this, Leila's cock was growing.

Suzie whispered to me, "Looks like Leila's property is expanding."

"At this rate she'll be a land baroness someday."

Leila explained that Leonard was only allowed to cum when she gave him permission, which wasn't very often. "You see, he's much better behaved when he's horny. He gives me many more, and much better orgasms, and he's much more productive around the house. After I let him cum he's not much good for anything. So I ration his orgasms. Make him earn them, or sometimes just withhold them for fun. My fun, that is."

"But how do you keep him from cumming? Can't he masturbate whenever he wants?" Suzie asked.

Leila answered, "Oh, you two really are beginners. Ever hear of a chastity device? They're pretty common for male subs. Really good at keeping them in line. Look it up!

"So now you know the basics of how we do things. When we're in this mode we call it a scene. Sometimes a scene will last an hour or so, like probably tonight. Sometimes a few hours, sometimes a weekend. Leonard can ask to have a scene, but I have to agree and I decide what kind and how long. Of course, he can stop it at any time by using his safe word...no questions asked, but he knows the consequences could be no orgasms for a month or more.

"Now let's see what we can do to poor Leonard, all strung up like that. Looks like my cock has gotten bored. It's shrinking and looking at the floor. First I need to put this in his mouth." Leila picked up a red rubber ball, about 2 inches in diameter, with a black leather strap passing through the middle. Len opened his mouth wide, without being told, and she placed the ball in it, and then fastened the straps tightly behind his head. "That's one drawback to living in an apartment like this. Can't have the neighbors hearing the screaming that sometimes takes place. Pity, too. The screaming's the best part sometimes. You remember, Suzie, at the Munch meeting, I showed you that older couple?"

"Yes, I remember. You said that she was a dominatrix to her husband, like you."

"That's right. Well, we went to one of their parties. It was outdoors, but they have acres of land with nobody nearby, and you should have heard the unfettered screaming. Len was one of the screamers. What a turn on for me.

"Why don't you two come here and play with my balls? You've probably neither one of you handled balls all tied up like this. You must know what loose balls feel like, now feel tied up balls. Roll them around in your fingers."

Suzie pushed me toward Len and I reluctantly felt his balls, gently rolling them around in my fingers, one by one. They were hard and tightly encased.

Leila said, "See, that's starting to get a response from my cock. Now give them a slap with your hand."

I did and was rewarded with a muffled "Owwwwey!" I stepped back, afraid that I had done some damage to Len's family jewels.

Next, Suzie took her turn, taking her time playing with the balls, no doubt comparing it to the many times she has fondled mine. We both noticed Len's erection, which had waned after my slap, was returning. Then, without being told, Suzie delivered a hard, open-handed slap, much harder than mine. It was a good thing Len was gagged. Or you could probably have heard his scream at our house in Millville. Len's knees went weak and he was hanging limply by his wrists.

"Oops," Suzie said. "Too hard, maybe?"

"No problem," Leila assured her. "It apparently hurts like Hell, but the testicles can withstand quite a bit. Sometime, when I'm in a particularly mean mood I give my balls a good workout, don't I Len?"

"Ehs oo ooh, eitreh Eiyah," Len struggled to say through his gag.

"Now I think it's time for a good old fashioned spanking." Leila picked up a leather paddle from the table. She reached around Len's body and started paddling his butt. She started easy but then hit him harder and harder until he started to grunt with each blow, then yell, then scream. "I guess that's enough for now. My cock is deflating a little. We'll have to give it a little attention." She played with the balls a bit which made her cock grow a little, before giving them a good squeeze. Another muffled scream of agony!

Leila went to the table again and picked up s small cloth bag Reaching inside she pulled out two wooden clothespins. "Watch what these do for my cock," she told us.

Suzie and I watched expectantly, thinking that the clothespins would somehow be applied to the cock, but instead she placed one carefully on Len's right nipple. Len let out a long, agonizing, muffled scream but Suzie and I observed his cock twitching and growing noticeably harder. When the twitching stopped, Leila attached the other clothespin to the left nipple. The twitching started again. She gently grasped the balls and stroked the penis.

"Oh, look how purple it's getting."

Indeed the glans was purple and shiny. And the veins along the shaft were bulging. The skin was stretched so tightly that it looked like it would burst. Leila reached up and twisted the clothespins. The cock twitched again and the mouth screamed.

"Now, while the skin on my cock is stretched so, let's see how some clothespins will feel there."

Hearing that, Len started groaning in anticipation of what was to come. Another groan as Leila removed each of the clothespins from the nipples. She said, "It hurts as much taking them off as putting them on. It's the blood rushing back in."

I said, "We know about that. Saw it first hand when Bob and Julie were at our house a few weeks ago. Bob put clothespins on Julie's nipples, then had Suzie take them off. Only he didn't tell her that it would hurt like Hell. Poor Suzie thought she was doing Julie a favor taking them off, then felt terrible that she caused her such pain."

Suzie added, "That Bob! He's such a sadist. He knew I would feel horrible doing that. That's why he insisted that I take them off."

Leila said, "There's a lot to learn about BDSM. But you will. Now watch while I attach these pins to this nice hard erection. On the nipples is bad, but...well, you'll see." She placed one on the side of the shaft, just below the corona. Len squealed like a stuck pig through his gag. "As you can see, that hurt a ton. And I went easy on him this time. When they go on the corona or the glans, right near the opening, it's worse. Excruciating! When Len settled down to just steady groans, Leila put the other clothespin on the opposite side of the shaft. Len screamed long and loud.

Suzie said, "But look, Tom. With all that pain, his cock is still hard and now it keeps twitching. It's as if it wants more pain."

"Amazing," was all I could say. I thought, Amazing, all right. Amazing how, imagining what poor Len is feeling right now, my cock is getting hard. Seeing him suffer is actually turning me on.

Leila only left the pins on for a minute or so before removing them, causing, of course, more pain.

"I know that Len can't take the pain there very long so I limit the time I leave them on. Especially tonight with the gag on he can't use his safe word. Normally when he's gagged he holds something in his hand that he can use to signal me instead of using a safe word, but we didn't do that tonight since it's a short scene."

I'll show you another use for the little ring on the ball spreader. She pulled a small dumbbell from the box of toys. It hung from a short cord with a clasp attached to it. "This is only two pounds, but he'll definitely feel it," she said as she attached it to the ring on the leather strap that encircled Len's balls.

Len gave a loud groan and his knees buckled as much as they could, given that he was almost hanging from his arms. "Doesn't that feel good, Len?" she asked.

"Ehs iih uz, eitreh Eiyah," he managed to get passed his gag, which by this time was causing his mouth to overflow with saliva. His drool was dripping down his chin and chest, and creating a small puddle on the floor.

Leila then got a flogger from the box and began hitting him with it. First on his back and his already sore ass. Next she started on his chest, paying special attention to his nipples, aiming so just the tips of the flogger struck them. Lower to his abdomen and finally to his cock and balls. She hit the dumbbell a few times, causing it to swing back and forth, eliciting more groaning.

"OK, folks," Leila announced. "That's enough for tonight. You guys get the idea how this setup works. We'll show you the bench another time. You can probably imagine how it can be used.

"Help me get him down, Tom. You can reach his wrist cuffs. I can't. I would need the ladder. Oh, the hardships of being a helpless petite woman like me. A big strong strapping fellow like Leonard has so many advantages. I'm glad he doesn't let that get in the way of my controlling and beating him any time I want. Now, Len, lean on me to keep your balance while Tom undoes your ankles."

She removed the blindfold and gag, and the two pound weight, but left the cuffs and ball spreader and separator on, "I'll leave these on. Might use them a little later.

"Len, get Tom and Suzie something to drink. I'd offer alcohol but I know you have quite a drive back home. How about some juice or a soft drink?"

12