Millville Ch. 15: TITANS VS COLTS

Story Info
Len bets on the Titans: Win or lose, or both?
4.6k words
4.33
7.7k
00

Part 15 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE TITANS VS THE COLTS

(Author's note: My apologies for the delay in submitting this chapter. My computer had problems and I was lost! If you're new to this novella I suggest you start from the beginning. Everything will be more meaningful. I hope you enjoy this story.)

*****

Suzie and I found the store with no trouble, a ten minute drive in Knoxville from the restaurant where we had just dined with many new friends at the Munch meeting. "Ye Olde Pleasure Shoppe", the large sign above the door said. A smaller sign next to the door said, "Adults over 18 only, please".

I had been in adult book stores a few times, but I was interested in their porno videos and didn't spend much time looking around the stores to see what else they had. I didn't think it was a lot of BDSM stuff, but I could have been mistaken. To my knowledge Suzie had never been in such an establishment. There were no windows to give a hint of what the interior was like, so we were both a little nervous as we pushed the heavy metal door open.

We were no sooner inside the door when a young woman, with one arm covered in colorful tattoos and some small silver rings poking through various places on her face, greeted us cheerfully. We each kind of sheepishly returned, "Hello."

"Can I help you with anything?" she asked.

"No, thanks. Not right now," I answered. "We just want to look around a little."

"That's fine. Take your time. Let me know if you have any questions. My name's Megan. And Jason is in the back somewhere. He'll be around to help you also."

"Thanks, Megan." Megan. I was sure, had already figured out that we were first timers, as a couple at least, inside an adult toy store. Her referencing Jason was probably in case we didn't feel comddfortable talking to a female about sex things.

We walked around the store, getting an idea of the kinds of things they had, and were awestruck by the variety and types of apparatus, implements, toys and wearables. Lots of leather, mostly black. After taking in the assortment of stuff, we started looking in earnest for things we thought we could use. Suzie suggested we start out with some leather cuffs.

"Everyone seems to use them," she said. "Even at the Gala. They've got to be more comfortable than those handcuffs Bob gave you."

"Good idea. Now where are they?"

As luck would have it they were in a display case. "Guess we're going to need some help already," I said. Luckily, Jason had appeared and we asked him to help us with the cuffs. He gave us a quick lesson in the different types and we chose a pair of wrist cuffs and one of ankle cuffs. Suzie wrapped them around her respective joints to be sure they fit. Black leather, fur lined. What could be more comfy? Or stylish? It was a start.

Jason got a basket for us to carry our selections in while we looked around. He told us that we would need some snap hooks to use to fasten the cuffs to things. Remembering Len's advice about getting them cheaper elsewhere, I told him we already had some. I looked over their huge assortment of impact paraphernalia, holding, feeling and even slapping some against the palm of my hand. Suzie, meanwhile, was looking through the fetish-wear, holding some very sexy looking garments up to herself and studying the look in a mirror. I saw her taking some things to Megan at the counter. I suspected that she had picked out some things that she wanted to surprise me with. That was fine with me.

I selected a leather paddle that had a soft padding on one side and hard, black leather on the other. It was about 3" wide by 12" long, not counting the handle. This ought to do for starters. My hand's still stinging from yesterday's spanking. I thought. The paddle went into the basket with the cuffs. All these items seemed pretty pricey to me so I decided that that was enough for now. I glanced at the wall full of dildos and vibrators, but since Suzie already had one of each there was no reason to look at them. I called to Suzie to meet me at the cashier (Megan). Suzie told me that she had picked out a couple of things but wanted to surprise me with them.

Megan was totaling up our bill when Suzie spotted something in the case next to us. "Oh, Look, Tom," She said. These must be what Leila was telling us about. What she uses on Len. What did she call them?"

"Yeh, you're right. Cock cages, I think." They look kind of complicated. How do they go on, I wonder?"

Megan, having overheard us, came over and took one out of the case. She took it apart and then showed us how it's placed on the man's genitals to keep him from having an erection. Suzie looked embarrassed to be hearing this from a total stranger who had explained everything as though it were how to work a can opener. All in a day's work. Megan asked if we were interested in getting one and I very quickly said no.

Suzie said, "Not yet, anyway."

"Not ever," I corrected.

We left the store with two bags of things we had picked out. Suzie carried her "surprises" and I, the cuffs and paddle. "That was sure an interesting store," I said to Suzie as we walked to the car.

"It certainly was. I saw a lot of things that interested me. We'll have to come back after we have some more experience."

"I agree," I said as we got to the car.

As we were driving home Suzie asked, "Did you talk to Len about the stuff he's making for us?"

"Yes, I did. He hopes to be finished by this weekend and suggested that they come over and he can help set things up. Think that'll be OK?"

Suzie thought for a moment, then said, "Well, Saturday's your golf day with Bob. Maybe Sunday."

"I'll call him tomorrow and see if that's OK with him and Leila. I'm really anxious to get it done now that we have this new stuff."

I called Bob the next Friday morning and he said, "Sure, Tom. Sunday will work for us. I'm sure I'll be all finished with the bench. We'll bring it over and show you how to put it together. And maybe we can figure a way to rig up a way to put Suzie in bondage standing. You know like we have in our closet door."

"Great. I'd appreciate that."

"Oh, wait a sec. The Titans are playing Sunday afternoon. I really want to watch the game."

"I do too. Why don't you come over around Noon and we can watch the game after you show us the bench?"

"We can do that, but I think we should come earlier so you and I can run down to the hardware store to get some things we'll need. There is a hardware store in Millville, isn't there?"

"Sure. There's an Ace Hardware pretty close to us. So why don't you come at eleven? Suzie can fix a little something for lunch and after the game I'll have some pizza delivered. Sound OK?"

"Perfect. We'll see you Sunday then."

"Great. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you're making."

They arrived promptly at eleven Sunday morning. Len and Leila each carried some pieces of the bondage bench which Len had made for us. I went back to the car with Len to carry in the remaining parts. After we all exchanged hellos, hugs, and kisses, Len suggested that he and I leave for the Ace hardware store in town to get the needed supplies. We told the girls that we'd be back in less than an hour. I was sure that they would be exchanging questions and ideas about the BDSM world into which Suzie and I were embarking.

Len asked, while we were driving to the hardware store, "So what did you two get at the adult store in Knoxville the other night?"

"Not much," I replied. "We got wrist and ankle cuffs, and a leather paddle. Suzie got some kind of apparel, but she won't show me so I'm not sure just what she got."

"Ah," Len said. "Surprises. Surprises are always good. So, if you got cuffs you'll need some snap hooks to fasten them to something. Let's get them first so we don't forget."

At the hardware store Len asked where we would find the snap hooks and the clerk in the red shirt, the "helpful hardware man", took us to the section in the rear of the store where there were seemingly hundreds of different sizes, shapes, and types of fasteners. Len looked them over and then pulled a dozen of one type off the display.

"These are what you need, Tom. See, they open at both ends, so you can attach two things together. Like a cuff to a chain. Which reminds me. We have to get some chain. Ah, there it is over there. Len looked over the dozen or so types and sizes of chains. This'll do. It's what you'd use to hang a light fixture from the ceiling. It's strong enough and has large enough links so the snap hooks can be put on and off easily. He got the clerk to cut a twelve foot piece of the chain. Now, just one more thing. We need a few one inch eye bolts to fasten to the studs, or beams, or door jambs, or headers. Wherever we find the right spot in your house for you to fasten Suzie, like Leila had me the other night."

"I certainly remember that. Do you really think Suzie will let me tie her up like that?"

"She will if she's serious about this whole thing. Being tied up is a starting point into BDSM for most people. Now, let's get going so we can assemble things and watch the game. I've got $25 riding on the Titans."

The first thing we did when we got home was to put together the bondage/spanking bench that Bob had made. We did it in the living room since that's where we had left all the pieces and there was plenty of room to do it. It consisted of just six wooden parts which connected together with bolts and wing-nuts. It took less than fifteen minutes to assemble, and that included the extra time it took for Len to explain things to me. Len showed me how it could be used. The sub could bend over it, perpendicular to the eight inch wide, padded top. That top part could be raised or lowered by two inch intervals to suit the height of the sub. Ankles and wrists could be fastened to eye bolts near the floor at each corner. The width of the bench was about thirty-six inches, so the legs could be spread far apart. A second option was for the sub to bend over and lean on the padded top lengthwise, from the side. Wrists could be fastened in several places, and ankles to the ends of the base.

"You see, Tom," Len told me. "The side that the sub has to lean over in this position isn't adjustable up and down. I'm going to make some wooden blocks for Suzie to stand on so when she bends over this way it'll be comfortable. Have to have her 'model' it so I can measure how high they have to be. Of course there are myriad ways to place someone on this bench. For instance Suzie could sit on the bench part, straddling it, feet attached below and hands in front or behind or even above her head. Then she's vulnerable for lots of play. You'll have fun with this bench. I know. Leila sure does with me on it."

"I'm sure we both will. You really did a swell job on this, Len. Painted black with black leather padding. Lots of eye bolts for attaching things, or people. I noticed you even put a rubber strip on the bottom so it won't slide or scratch the floors. Looks like you thought of everything. How much do I owe you?"

"Like I said. Just the cost of materials. It was right around 100 bucks."

"Is that all? I saw something at the adult store that was similar, except it didn't come apart. They wanted almost $500."

"I know. Everything to do with sex costs way more than it should. But as long as people are willing to pay the price, why not?"

"You're right," I agreed.

"Now, we still have time before the game to see where we can install the eye bolts. Do you know what room you want to 'play' in?"

"Actually, Suzie and I talked about it, and we decided it would be best if we could use our bedroom. If we have kids someday we might still be able to get by playing once in a while if it was in our bedroom."

"OK," Len said. Let's have a look see."

We went upstairs to our bedroom and Len took a look around. "This's a pretty good size bedroom, Tom. Lots of closet space. Should be able to store the bench in there when it's dismantled. Keep it out of sight. Now, where can we put the eye bolts?"

"I was thinking maybe in that corner. Where the slipper chair is. It's light and can be moved easily when we want to play."

"Yeh. That should work. I've got my tape here. Let's measure. How's your geometry?"

"Never was very good at any kind of math. Forgotten most of the little I once knew. Why?"

Well. If we measure 5' from the corner along both walls, then the diagonal line between those two points would be about 7'. Remember the Pythagorean Theorem? Square of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is equal to the sum of the squares of the two sides. So, 25 plus 25 and take the square root of that. 7 squared is 49. Pretty close to 50, no?"

"You lost me somewhere there, buddy. Would have been easier if you just measured it with your tape. Or you just showing off your geometry prowess? Why does it matter anyway?"

"It matters because that's how far the span will be from one eye bolt to the other. So, if you want Suzie's feet spread 3' apart you'll have to have 2' of chain on each side. Same by the ceiling where her arms will be attached. You'll need a little more chain there because her wrists won't reach the ceiling."

"OK," I said, a little bewildered. "I think I understand. So where do we put the eye bolts?"

"Well 5' from the corner on both walls. Next to the floor in the baseboards and the others next to the ceiling into the header above the wall studs. They should be secure there."

Looking at my watch, I said, "It's game time. Let's go downstairs. We can put the bolts in the walls afterwards. I bet the girls have lunch all ready. We can eat in front of the TV. I'm a Titans fan anyway, but I'll root extra hard today since you have money at stake."

Sure enough, the girls did have lunch ready for us and they brought the sandwiches and drinks into the den where our big screen TV is.

Leila said, "While you guys were out Suzie and I were talking and we decided to make watching the game a little more interesting."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I know that Len has a bet on the game, and, knowing him, I'm sure he bet on the Titans to win. Right, Leonard?"

"Yep," Len replied.

"So, here's the deal," Leila said. "Since you put the new bench together and left it in the living room we thought we should put it to use. Why don't you two boys carry it in here so as you watch the game you'll be reminded of it? Then, at half time, if the Titans are behind, or it's tied, Len can watch the second half bent over the bench and every time either team scores, he'll get one slap from Tom and Suzie's new paddle, per point. Tom can be the paddler since he needs practice in that area. But, I'll be the judge as to whether his blows are hard enough. If they're not, I'll repeat them myself. Fair enough?"

Len answered that question. "Yes, Dear. Sounds all right to me." I could tell by his voice that he was sort of looking forward to it, actually.

"One more thing," Leila added. If the Colts win, you get spanked again. One for each point they scored. But, if your team wins, your reward is no more spanking. However, since you will be winning some money, to offset that I'm going to add one week plus one day for each point they won by to your chastity time."

"No!" Len shouted. "That's not fair, Leila. You were going to unlock it tonight. Remember, after Tom and Suzie left last weekend you said I had to stay locked up until tonight."

"That's right. I did say that. That's why I thought this would make the game so much more fun for us all to watch. There's a lot riding on it now, isn't there?"

"Yes. But I still don't think it's fair. Can't you think of something else? Another bet, maybe?"

"Leonard! You know better than to question my decisions. Just for that, make it double the points they win by. And I'd strongly advise you not to complain any more or it'll be weeks instead of days. Maybe you should just start rooting for the Colts."

That matter having been decided, we started watching the now very important (to Len, at least) game, and ate our lunch.

The halftime score was: Colts 14, Titans 10.

"OK, Len, strip!"

Reluctantly, but obediently, he stood up, removed all his clothes, including shoes, socks, and underwear, and walked over to the new spanking bench.

Suzie was the first to notice. "Oh, look Tom," she exclaimed. He's wearing his chastity cage. Can I see it up close, Leila?"

"Sure, go ahead. Touch it. See how it feels. Play with his balls. That'll make him try to grow more in the cage, but, of course, he can't."

Suzie walked over to Len and did just that. Len moaned as she played with him. Not a happy moan, but a frustrated moan. "Look, Tom. Isn't this great? Someday we should get you one."

"No way that's going to happen. Are you forgetting? I'm the dom and you're the sub. And that was all your idea, right?"

"You're right. It's just that it looks so cool on Len."

"Well, have a good look, cuz it may be the only look you ever have."

"Oh, Tom," Leila said. You're no fun at all. If you were mine I'd have you locked up for months at a time."

"Well, I'm not yours, and that's a good reason why I'm not."

Len, sounding as though he was bored of just standing there and having his cage argued about, said, "Can I at least stand at the end like this so my body will rest along the bench part? That way I can at least watch the rest of the game instead of looking at the ground."

"Leila answered him. "Sure. Only fair to let you watch your fate being played out." Looking at me, she said, "Tom. We could use your things from the adult store now, and also the hardware stuff, if that's OK"

"Sure. Just a minute." I went upstairs to get the leather cuffs and paddle that Suzie and I had just purchased, and then stopped in the kitchen where I had put the hardware items.

"Great," Leila said, as I handed them all to her. She put the wrist and ankle cuffs on Len and then fastened his ankles to the ends of the base and his wrists to the opposite side of the top of the bench, using the snap hooks. He now had his legs spread wide apart, his torso lying across the bench, arms extended forward and attached to eye bolts on the opposite side of the bench. At least he was facing the television.

Suzie said, "Don't fall asleep, Len. Don't want to miss any of the action."

The second half began and right away the Colts marched down the field, but settled for a field goal.

"OK, Tom," Leila said. "Give him three swats with that new paddle. And use the leather side, not the soft side."

I took the paddle and gave Len's butt three good swats. At least I thought they were good. Len, however, remained silent.

"No, no, Tom," Leila said. "Don't be a wimp. Give me the paddle." She then proceeded to give him three strong hits, each one eliciting a loud "ouch" from Len. "That's more like it. Next score let's see you make him scream like that."

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), the Titans then drove down the length of the field and made a touchdown. Score tied, 17 - 17. Seven more swats. Not wanting to seem like a sissy, I really walloped his ass hard this time. "Ouch! Ouch! Louder each time until the seventh stroke was delivered."

"Better, Tom. Now you're getting the hang of it. The whole point of this is to make your sub hurt. A lot. Otherwise nobody gets anything out of it. Not you. Not him."

The teams traded scores back and forth until, with just a minute left in the game, the Titans were ahead, 33 -27. But the Colts had the ball and were marching down the field. Len was showing mixed emotions. He wanted the Titans to stop the Colts on one hand, but wished the Colts would make a touchdown on the other. Suddenly a pass to the sidelines near the ten yard line was tipped in the air by the Colt receiver and picked off by a Titan who had a clear field ahead of him. Pick 6! Everyone in the room screamed. Except Len, who couldn't figure out what he wanted at that point. All he knew was that he was $25 richer. Was it worth it?

12