Millville Ch. 19: Turn About

Story Info
Suzie and Tom reverse roles.
4.8k words
4.53
7.9k
00

Part 19 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19

TURN ABOUT

(Author's note: If you haven't been reading the previous chapters of Millville, I suggest that you do in order to understand better this and the following chapters. This story has a ways to go still. I hope you're enjoying it.)

*****

It had been several months since Suzie and I learned that our best friends, Bob and Julie, had been in the BDSM lifestyle for many years. Although we had known them for several years we didn't have a clue. When they did confide in us we were shocked, but, at their urging, we dabbled in some BDSM and over time became hooked. They and another couple, Len and Leila, introduced us to the many ways of experiencing the pleasure it can provide and, primarily at Munch meetings, we became acquainted with many others who enjoy the lifestyle.

Len, who is a sub to his wife, Leila, built and helped to install some equipment in Suzie's and my bedroom. Our own "mini dungeon". All it consisted of was some chains in a corner of the room and a bondage/spanking bench which could be taken apart easily and stored out of sight. We usually kept the chains in place since we lived alone and any guests were unlikely to be in our bedroom.

Since we began our immersion into BDSM, Suzie has been my sub. Our sex life together had always been great. Neither of us had any complaints, but not until now could we imagine how amazing it could be. We are so thankful to Bob and Julie for telling us their story.

Our meager equipment being readily available as it is, we can make spontaneous use of it. A couple times a week, as we prepare for bed, I'll tell Suzie to put on the cuffs...ankle and wrist. As soon as I do that she knows to respond to me, "Yes, Master." A "scene" has begun.

I'll fasten the cuffs to the chains in the corner of the bedroom so she will be stretched, spread-eagled, between the floor and the ceiling. Sometimes she will be facing the bed and sometimes her back will be to the bed. I'll usually blindfold her. Then I get into bed and read for a while, or sometimes watch something on television. It's hard to concentrate, though, when Suzie's gorgeous body is strung up right in front of me.

After a half hour or so I'll get up and give her some attention. If she's been blindfolded she's usually startled when my hand strikes her butt with a hard slap, and she lets out a squeal. She knows that that will be followed by many more, and that they will become harder and more painful. All we have in our arsenal so far, besides my hands, is a leather paddle which we bought at "Ye Olde Pleasure Shoppe", an adult store in Knoxville, about a 45 minute drive from our home. Of course these "scenes" end up with the paddle, otherwise by that time my hands would be sore.

When Suzie's ass and thighs would be red...even purple...and her screaming indicated that she was either in a lot of pain or very sexually aroused, I would stop and caress her body. I would talk softly and adoringly to her while I gently stroked her sore butt. If I had pinched and twisted her nipples I would softly kiss them. After releasing her we would fall in bed together and make love. Our orgasms after all this prolonged arousal—I would have been very hard ever since staring at her while I was reading—were powerful and usually simultaneous.

Last Wednesday at dinner Suzie was telling me about her lunch date with Julie. The two have had lunch together almost every Wednesday for a couple of years now. It was at one of those lunches when Julie confided in Suzie about her and Bob's BDSM lifestyle. Since then our Wednesday dinner conversations have been very enlightening. This week was no exception.

"Julie told me that she and Bob were going to have a party at their home in about a month. We'll be invited of course, and about four other couples. It won't be for dinner. Maybe dessert and some drinks and snacks. Then everyone adjourns to their dungeon!"

"That's great," I said. "I guess. I know Bob said that they have little parties like that from time to time. We weren't invited, of course, since we weren't privy to all that they were into. Now we're like one with them."

Suzie said, "I'll be a little apprehensive about being there with whatever group they have over. No telling what plans they'll have. Oh, that's right. Julie did tell me that the theme for the night will be the Sybian. Remember they showed it to us the last time we were there? I called it a Simian. What did I know?"

I replied, "I can't imagine what they'll do with that. Everyone stand around and watch some bitch sit on it and get off?"

"Now, Tom. Don't be cynical. I'm sure they'll have plenty to keep their guests entertained," Suzie said, sounding annoyed. "So, do you want to go?"

"Wouldn't miss it."

"And, Julie also told me that Mildred and George, you know that older couple we met at the Munch meeting, are going to have their annual summer party again this year. Probably in a couple of months. I definitely want to go to that one."

"Sure. Sounds like fun. Aren't they the ones that he's the sub and she whips the Hell out of him?"

"Yes, he's the sub, just like Len. And yes, she's also pretty skillful with a whip, Leila told me. That's one reason I want to go. I don't know why, but using a whip interests me. Mildred said she'd teach me. So I want to see her in action."

"All that and beer and hot dogs, too?"

"Probably. Leila said her parties are great. I'm glad Mildred said she'd invite us."

"Our social life is all of a sudden improving," I commented.

"It sure is. That's one good thing about getting into BDSM."

"Not the only thing, though, is it?"

"Not at all. I'm loving it. Aren't you, Tom?"

"I have to admit. I was skeptical at first, but I'm lovin' it, too. As long as I'm the whipper and not the whippee."

"Oh, Tom," was Suzie's only comment.

The next Saturday I played golf with Bob. We were both exhilarated when we holed out on the 18th. Both of us had shot rounds below our usual scores. We headed to the "19th Hole" in the clubhouse to celebrate. After patting each other on the back and discussing our game, the conversation—as it usually did—got around to our private lives.

"So, I hear we're invited to one of your parties," I said.

"Of course. You know, when Julie and I gave our parties in the past we always wished we could invite you, but until we let you in on our secret we couldn't. We waited so long to tell you because we were afraid how you'd accept it and didn't want to do anything to spoil our friendship."

"We understand, Bob. We're just glad you finally confided in us. Nothing you could have told us would have spoiled our friendship. We're both really looking forward to the party. But, tell me. Suzie says something about your Sybian at the party. What goes?"

"I'm not sure, yet. I'm just now figuring out what we can do that will entertain everyone. I have some ideas but I have to work them out. It'll be a surprise to everybody. Trust me, Tom."

"Oh, I do. We can't wait."

Bob went on, "Something else I've been meaning to talk to you about. Do you think you and Suzie would be interested in joining The Mill Club? We could all go together sometime so you can check it out when it's not set up for a 'Gala'. They only let you go once as a guest, though. After that you have to join."

I said, "What about the Gala? We went to that with you. Does that count?"

"No. Anybody can go to that if you pay the $500 for the ticket. You and Suzie can always go to that, even if you don't join."

"I'll talk to Suzie about it. I'd like to visit the place. I'm sure there's much more than we could see at the Gala."

"Bob replied, "You're right. There's lots more to see. I think you'll like it. See what Suzie thinks."

"I will. Thanks for asking," I said. "Now I've got to be going. Suzie and I are going out to dinner tonight."

"Anything special? Where are you going?" Bob asked.

"No, just a night that Suzie doesn't have to be in the kitchen. We're going to that new tavern—I forget the name—on the road that goes to The Mill. I've heard it's pretty good."

"I know the place you mean, but we've not been there yet either. Let us know how it is." Looking at his watch, Bob said, "Let's sign the tab and get out of here."

I got home to find Suzie fixing herself up to go out to dinner. I needed to shower and shave before I dressed in some presentable clothes. She asked about my golf game and I told her that Bob and I both played over our heads. I told her that I'd tell her what Bob and I talked about at dinner.

Before I hopped into the shower she said, "By the way, do you suppose you could dismantle the bondage bench that's in the bedroom soon. It's been over a week since we used it. It's sort of an eyesore, plus it takes up the space where the slipper chair belongs."

"Sure. I've meant to do that but it always slips my mind. At least it comes apart easily and doesn't take up much room in the closet. I'll do it tomorrow, Babe."

We arrived at the Route 3 Tavern at around 6:30 without a reservation. Because it was fairly new we figured that not many people knew about it yet and consequently it wouldn't be crowded. Wrong! We were told it would be about a thirty minute wait for a table. We weren't in a hurry so that was OK with us. We found a small table in the bar area and ordered some drinks. Suzie ordered some Pinot Grigio and I ordered a martini (Bombay, dry, with olives). Having had two beers with Bob not long before, I asked Suzie if she would drive home.

"Sure, hon," she answered. "I'll nurse this glass along and it should last me through dinner. You go ahead and drink away."

"Thanks, Babe."

"Now tell me what you learned from Bob today."

"Well, I asked about the 'Sybian' party but he was kind of elusive about it. Either he hasn't figured out what they're going to do or he wants it to be a surprise. But, the big thing we talked about is that they wonder if we're interested in joining The Mill Club."

"Oh, my. I haven't even thought about that. I'm still getting over what went on at the Gala. We don't even know what goes on there on a regular basis."

I replied, "True. But Bob said we could go as guests to see what it's all about. We would have to go with Bob and Julie as their guests. After the first time it's $500 apiece to go as a guest. That's how they get you to join."

Suzie said, "Well, I'd kinda like to go once, anyway. I'm intrigued as to what they have there that we didn't see at the Gala. And what goes on."

"Me, too," I said. "Bob said that the members come from all over the state...and beyond. It must be something special."

"Yeh. If you're into that sort of thing. So, yes. Let's go sometime with them."

Our table was ready and we followed the maître'd through the maze of tables and were seated in the back near a wall. I ordered another martini and we looked at the menu. An hour or so and one more martini later we paid the check with a credit card and left to go home.

Suzie said, as we walked from our table, "That was pretty good, didn't you think?"

After my afternoon beers with Bob and three martinis at the Tavern it took me a while for Suzie's question to register. Finally I answered, "Yesh. I thought so too. I, I, I'd come again. Make a reshervation neshtime."

"Tom!" Suzie said, as she took my hand and pulled me through the door and into the parking lot. "You're drunk. Good thing I'm driving home. Give me the keys."

Tom struggled, fumbling through his pockets before finally finding the car keys. "Here, shushie. Not, uh, no, I'm not drunk. Maybe inee, in, inebiated. Drunk ish for bums."

"Whatever. Get in the car. Let me put your seatbelt on and get you home."

"Home shounds good. Letch ave shex, OK?"

"Don't count on it, Tom."

We got home and the first thing I did was get my clothes off and put on my comfortable robe and slippers. I plopped myself down in the den and turned on the TV. After channel surfing a bit I settled on the Golf Channel. I always enjoy watching the pros play, thinking, perhaps, that some of their skill will rub off on me. Suzie looked in on me and said that she was going upstairs to read for a while.

I watched golf for about an hour. I realized that I had become somewhat more alert as the alcohol in my system was being metabolized. Suzie called to me from upstairs. "Tom, can you come upstairs. I want you to help me with something."

"Be right up, hon." I got up gingerly, testing my legs and my balance before striding off to the stairs. Everything seemed to be functioning fairly normally so up I went to see what Suzie wanted.

She was waiting in our bedroom. "I've been looking at this contraption that you're going to put away tomorrow, and trying to imagine the different ways it could be used. I have to say, Len did a good job designing it. I tried a few positions that I could be put in using this, but there's one I can't try. Remember the day Len brought this over he measured to see how high a platform I would need to stand at the end and bend over the bench part? He said he'd build one and give it to us."

"Yeh, I remember he did say that. I'll remind him next time I talk to him."

"Well, anyway," Suzie went on. "I'm curious to see how that will work, so would you mind leaning over it? You're about Len's height so it should work. I'm sure he made ours the same height as his."

"Sure. I can do that. Let's see. I just stand here at the end and lean over, right?"

"First you should spread your legs apart. To the ends of the base. Then lean over."

I walked up to the end of the bench and spread my legs apart.

"Wait," Suzie said. "First take off your robe. I can't see how your body fits."

"I'm naked under the robe. OK?"

"I was hoping that was the case, actually."

I wondered what she meant by that. Maybe she's changed her mind since the ride home. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight after all. I disrobed (literally) and took my position again. Legs spread wide apart, midsection leaning against the top where the side meets the leather-covered bench, and torso parallel to the ground on the bench. "This OK, Babe?"

"Perfect. Now I want to see the different ways to attach your arms when you're like that. Let me put the cuffs on you so I can see what's possible, and you can tell me if it's comfortable. OK?"

"I don't know. I'm not keen on being tied up. I'm the dominant one, remember?"

"Oh, don't be such a wuss. Suzie said that it's a good idea for a dom to experience what a sub does. Makes him a better dom."

"Yeh. Bob told me the same thing. Said he experienced some pretty harsh stuff when he started out."

"See? So just being shackled up here a little won't kill you. And I promise I won't either."

"Alright then," I reluctantly gave in.

"Good. Let me fasten these to your ankles and wrists, then we'll see where I can attach them. Len's got about 14 of these eye bolts to choose from."

"That reminds me I still owe him for the materials for this thing." As I said that Suzie attached the ankle cuffs to the eye bolts at the ends of the base. She did it in such a way that my legs were stretched about as far apart as they would go. Then she fastened my wrists to eye bolts at the opposite end of the bench so my upper body was stretched tight across, resting on the padded leather top.

"Can you move now?" she asked.

"Not an inch. I'm really stretched. My legs and my arms can't move at all."

"I think that's the way it's supposed to be, hon," Suzie said with a little smugness in her voice. "I guess your legs have to stay the way they are. But I could move your arms down and fasten them here," she said, pointing to eye bolts a couple of feet beneath Tom's torso."

I said, "Why don't you just let me up now. You've seen what you wanted."

"Actually, I haven't. Yet. First of all, I really like seeing you like that. You are definitely helpless. I could keep you like that for hours. All night if I wanted. You must feel like I did when you tied me up. Now, let me see something," she said as she moved around behind me. "Your ass is such a tempting target with you bent over like this."

Suzie rubbed her hands around my buns, caressing them softly. "That feels really good," I told her. "You can do that all night if you want."

"I think we both might get bored if this is all I did." Her fingers found their way down between my legs, gently holding by scrotum. "Oh, look at this! Someone is enjoying being tied up, apparently. Your cock is growing. It wants to stand up, but the bench is in the way. What would happen, do you suppose, if I gave your ass a little spanking?"

"Hey, that's not what you got me here for. You've seen what you wanted, now game's over."

"Oh, don't be such a spoil sport. As long as your cock is happy, you should be happy."

With that said she gave me a few swats with her hand on both my cheeks. They weren't too hard, though, and I didn't mind. She still had my balls in one hand and squeezed them a little as she continued spanking me, just hard enough to barely reach the pain threshold.

"Ah you are enjoying this, aren't you? Your cock is even twitching a little now. Let's see if I can move it a little so it can stand up like it wants."

She grabbed it and tried to move it around until it lay flat against my abdomen, but the way I was bent over, pressed hard against the bench, it wouldn't go.

"Darn," she said. "Guess it'll just have to stay pointing down. Too bad. It seems to be straining to point up. Now I want to see what else I can do."

I saw her go into the closet and when she came out she had our leather paddle in her hand.

"No, Suzie. Not that. That's not for me, Baby. Remember we bought that for me to use on you. You wanted to be the sub, like Julie."

"I know, dear. I did. And I still do. I get sooo turned on when you use it on me. But, to tell the truth, I'm turned on right now seeing you like that. And I love seeing what all this is doing to your beautiful cock." SLAP! The paddle came down hard on my right cheek.

"Ow!" came out of my mouth spontaneously.

SLAP! This time on the other cheek. I squirmed, or tried to, to avoid more strokes of the paddle, but I couldn't move even an inch.

SLAP! SLAP! One on each side. "Ouch! That really hurts. Cut it out."

She wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked it a few times. That only put more strain on it in its confined, inverted position.

"Ah, but all I have to do is look at the reaction your cock is having. It's even harder now since I put the paddle to work. Let me watch it while I spank you some more."

"Noooo. Please."

"You say no, but your cock is saying yes. I think you're lovin' it but you won't admit it."

"No, I'm not. It hurts so bad. I can't take it. Pleeease."

"Oh, alright, you big baby. You expect me to take it, but you can't. Just one more little thing now and then maybe I'll give you a little reward for enduring all this, even though you complained like hell."

Suzie put the paddle down and moved to my side. I couldn't see what she was doing because my head was facing to the front of me and she was by my side. I could feel her hand on my chest though. "Ouch!" She had found my nipple and gave it a good squeeze. It caught me by surprise and hurt like anything.

"Oh, my," she said. "Look at that. Your cock really likes that. Let me do it again."

"Owww. Cut it out. Oooh!"

"Looks like there's a direct line from the nipple to the cock the way it reacts. Look at it twitch each time I pinch. Let's see if I can reach both nipples at the same time. Ah, I can barely reach but here goes."

"Owwweeee! Oooh! Oooo!"

"OK, big boy. You've had enough. Let me undue these clips and stand you up. But you look so sexy in that position. All right. Stand up and move to the front of the bench. Lean your butt on it and just relax. Put your hands behind your back and let me fasten the cuffs together."

12