Milly Houston Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"People hitting the trail on snowmobiles."

Milly livened up. "Sounds fun. Will I be able to drive one?"

"Ride one? Yes, providing you have food in your belly and are in a positive mood."

"I'm tired after the long drive."

"It was a relative short drive – even with the stops it's only three and a half hours since we left home."

"You sound grumpy. Who needs food?"

Carlson slammed the door shut, found the shovel and immediately had snow flying left and right. Milly looked at him, slowly becoming red in the face, his figure unrecognizable under his bulky clothing. Suddenly she felt very glad she'd bought the argumentative sod with her. They'd feel better once they had some wine into them.

She must have dozed off sitting up straight because she'd heard something – it was her door open.

"Hi ho, off we go."

"You sound better?"

"Shoveling shit has got my blood flowing. I feel like you know what."

"What, on the snow?"

Carlson grinned and said they could do that tomorrow, once they had the hot tub warmed up.

She giggled as Carlson carried her up the cleared pathway to the cabin, the door now open. He was grinning like a maniac. What was that about?"

He carried her straight in without wiping his boots.

"Ohmigod," she screamed, eyes fixed on the snow-sprinkled trees on the down slope with a lake in the mid distance and beyond that the landscape rose to become mountains. "Oh how picturesque – the photo on the website was taken in summer. This is so grand, so majestic."

"Yeah and the bed looks good."

Milly asked, "What?"

"The bed."

"Oh, that. Go grab something to eat at the wine please darling while I take in this view. We came here for this."

Carlson was still looking for his reward for shoveling snow: "Let's jump into bed with the food and wine."

"No please darling, I want to drink in the beauty we see before us sitting at the table."

"Okay." Away he went whistling. It was then Milly saw the two bottles of champagne and expensive looking non-seasonal flowers. Joanne! So that's why she'd asked for the address.

It snowed overnight. For breakfast Carlson did a piece of steak on the hotplate and browned fries in the small cooker and eating at the table, looked at the far off mountains with the eye of an artist. He made coffee and awoke Milly who dived into the bathroom and came back saying, "Thank god we booked a cabin with a flush toilet." She scooped up her pre-ordered half cup of low-fat yogurt and chewing the first of her four dried apricots asked, "Want to do it as soon as we've finished here."

"Oooh yeah. The hot tub is warm."

"Right, we must do it quickly otherwise we'll freeze. I'll work you up before we run outside."

"There's a lovely patch of deep snow just beyond the steps off the front deck."

"I'm only doing this because you have this crazy idea of doing it," Milly said doubtfully.

"I know. Just remain oblivious of the cold. Just laugh and scream, remain oblivious."

They stripped and in the warmth Milly rubbed and sucked Carlson into full erection. They went out, attempting to remain oblivious to the cold of the snow under their feet, taking care not to slip on the steps.

Milly threw herself on to her back in the snowdrift, screaming. In a flash Carlson was on her and up her.

"Oh god, this is crazy," she shrieked. They heard a snowmobile but took no notice that they no longer heard it. They were pounding away for quick releases, Milly shouting blood-curling obscenities at Carlson, urging him to rip right into her belly if that's what it took. She yelled she was coming and Carlson roared into his sounding like a factory siren, as Milly squeezed his balls to get him away.

"Oh, that was so lovely"

They turned to look up alongside of the cabin. A smiling blonde in designer snow gear waved at them.

"Hi, I'm Denver. Mendel and I are in a cabin half a mile from here. We saw the Jeep when we went by last night. I've come over for coffee."

"H-h-hi Denver. I'm Carlson and this is M-M-Milly."

"Do you stutter or are you just embarrassed?"

"Em-em-em..."

"Embarrassed? Mendel and I do that twice a day. Into the hot tub both of you. I'll pour the coffee."

They raced up the steps, Carlson catching Milly and saving her from a nasty slip. The warm water removed the goose-bumps and start of teeth-chattering. Denver handed them coffee and the 30-year old said brightly, "May I grab a spare towel and join you?"

Carlson looked wildly at Milly who said calmly, "Yes please do Denver. We were lucky – there goes the sun."

"We'll probably have some snow flurries then the sun will reappear early afternoon. It's been like that the past couple of days."

Denver undressed in front of them, unembarrassed. She was a little overweight and the thick lips of her pussy were completely bald and her boobs hung low.

"Sorry I don't have a gorgeous body like yours," Denver said, as she climbed in and then kissed Milly. She turned and said "Hi Carlson," and kissed him. After that they sat and talked like friends.

"You are Milly Houston so you'll be Carlson Conway-Booth, the portrait artist. The terribly expensive portrait painter."

"With Carlson you get what you pay for," Milly said defensively.

"Oh I must remember that," Denver giggled. "We live in a village, Greenwich. I work from home illustrating children's books for authors. So I've been following your exploits on TV and radio Milly and I read the 'News York' after my mother has finished with it – she and Pearl Whitehead are old friends."

"God, New York is so big and yet so small."

"Yes Milly, and wouldn't that be a better topic for your next article that telling New Yorkers what they already know, that many of them are stubborn and big-mouthed."

Milly giggled, not knowing what to say.

"I've seen you lunching with Debrecini Veitch who knows my mother. They are in a poetry reading group. Cindy's Garden Restaurant is owned by my sister now Cindy Ferguson. I can tell you about scores of similar interfaces of people all over Manhattan. "Give me a name."

Milly didn't hesitate. "Harry Hope."

"Mr Seducer, on his fourth marriage, tries to average three new women a week. Managed to plug me last year when catching me at a weak moment."

"Oh god."

"Never fear, he wouldn't try you as you are a rising star and a journalist so are likely to write your memoirs. Harry has a wandering dick but is not stupid. I went into it knowing he'd fucked my niece who is only eighteen."

Carlson said, "Yola Stephanski."

"Ah, the opera singer. Has she asked you to paint her?"

"Yes a full portrait, amid a scene from Aida. That technically will be very challenging. She's attempting to drop me from $40,000 to $30,000."

"She's the mistress of my uncle Mario on my mother's side. Beware of her. I'd suggest half the agreed amount down before you start and the other half paid at the halfway point. She owes money all over the city."

"Oh thank you for saving Carlson from being ripped off Denver."

"Well perhaps Carlson will paint Mendel and me together, from shoulder height. He turns forty next year so I'd like us to be captured in our prime. Debrecini and my mother and some of their friends would give you all the interesting connections between interesting people you'd need for your article Milly. It also reinforces your assertion about the collection of villages. How are you guys with your snowmobiles?"

"Carlson is practiced but I have never been on one."

"Have you ridden a motorcycle?"

"No but have ridden ranch ATV four-wheelers over rough terrain."

Denver said then it was no sweat. "Come on Milly, let's get out and I'll give you tuition of my machine. Mendel and I plan to ride down to the town at 2:00 to have an hour or so in the bar. All sorts of interesting people gather there."

"Sounds fun. I'm thoroughly warm," Milly said. "Let's put on a show for Carlson as we dry. I need to keep his interest up in this chilly environment."

Giggling, the two new friends climbed out.

Brief tuition about acceleration, turning, watching for ice-patches and to keep relaxed when falling off and Milly was away, Denver riding up behind her. They laughed and yelled when talking and were back inside five minutes.

"You're virtually an expert," Denver grinned. "Be ready on the road at 2:00 for when we come down." They kissed, this time rather unrestrained now that no male was around. They stared at one another and grinned and Denver was away with a roar.

On the way back from town Mendel stopped off with Carlson who wanted to grab steaks and wine and lighter jackets to wear inside Mendel and Denver's cabin. The women were already in the hot tub drinking wine when the guys arrived. They stripped off and joined the women and didn't appear to mind the women were locked in a hug.

When it was dark Mendel switched on the outside light and the two couples scrambled outside, fucked and rushed back to the hot tub.

"We didn't exchange partners," Denver said plaintively but was ignored. They talked till late and then the visitors dressed up to return to their cabin, arranging to go to dinner in a fortnight's time and Carlson agreed to do a straightforward painting of the couple, from the shoulders up for $8000, a date to be set. They rode back slowly, having no trouble to find the road. In bed next morning they heard Mendel toot as he and Denver set off early on the journey home, ending a great week for them. The weather had set in, snowing with wind but there were plenty of snowmobile tracks to follow on the well-marked trails and Carlson and Milly followed a trail down to the lake and circumvented the lake and continued on to the town for lunch before returning to the cabin to begin a late-start journey home. They agreed next time they came they'd stay longer but agreed it had been an expensive but well worth-it weekend.

Nearing New York, Milly said, "I'm ready to have a baby. Do you wish to be the father?"

"Oh, the purpose of our weekend away! Sorry – it went clean out of my mind. Will you marry me Milly. Please say yes."

"Yes of course and thank you for asking. Pull over and we'll call your mother. Let's have an engagement party – lunch next Sunday."

"Suits me. Do you have many people to invite?"

"Heaps. You know New York is so big and yet so small and not all the people are stubborn and big-mouthed."

"I would think some of your friends are."

"Don't be so fucking cheeky. Call your mother and send her over the moon."

"Yes dear."

Milly grinned. "God, you sound married already."

THE END