Milly on the Train

Story Info
Young woman has a mysterious encounter on a train.
2.2k words
4.07
22.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train ride was sure to be a long one. She was traveling from Chicago to California on the Zephyr. She was on her way to make a life for herself in the west. She wasn't sure doing what yet, but knew that she could do it out west. She sighed and decided to go sit in the observation car for a while. She brushed back the golden brown locks from her face as she picked up her book and left her sleeper room. She was a fairly small woman so the semi-tight quarters didn't really bother her that much, she just wanted to be able to look out the windows and take in some sun as she read.

She walked down the corridor and through the next couple cars before she reached the observation car. She took a seat in the warm afternoon sun, stretching her legs out on a nearby chair. The car was fairly empty with just a few people around. She didn't mind though, she was happy for the quiet so she could read. She reached down and scratched her leg through her jeans and then ran the hand up over her tight-fitting, blue t-shirt to rub her shoulder as she tried to get comfortable enough to read.

After a couple minutes, she managed to find a comfortable position and began to read. It was a romance novel that began with an innocent, young noble girl going for a ride in the countryside alone for the first time. The girl strays away from the path she had always taken when riding with others and found herself traveling through a lightly wooded area following a stream.

She looked up from her book and sighed wistfully, staring out the window at the trees as they passed by. She stared and stared and soon began to see herself riding through the woods as if the train was a camera in a movie. It wasn't long before she ran into another rider though, surprising herself a little. She followed it through though wanting to see who this new rider was. They were riding for a while when they came to this waterfall in the mountainside, just as the train slowed to a stop having to wait for another train to pass the next section of tracks first.

When she looked back out the window there she was with the other rider still, only the other rider leaned in and began to kiss her. She blushed and shifted in her chair as she realized her mind was wandering that direction, glancing around to make sure nobody could tell. The next time she looked out the window they had dismounted and the horses were drinking from the pool below the waterfall. She couldn't spot herself or the man that had been kissing her at first until she looked to the far bank. Laying on her back with the man half over her, still kissing her softly. Their clothes hanging on a branch on the other side apparently having swam across to be in the sun.

She flushed as she felt a warm tickle growing deep between her legs, biting her lip slightly as she debated whether or not she should do anything about it in this public car. She glanced around, her normally pale skin a pinkish color as the heat ran up to her cheeks. Nobody seemed to be paying her any attention at all, so she slid one hand discreetly between her thighs. She ran her fingers down one thigh slowly then back up the inside as she began to tease herself through her jeans. She bit her lip a little more as the feeling started to grow and she could feel herself getting wetter. Her fingers starting to rub a little harder through her jeans, her breath catching and then coming deeper as she let her imagination run.

"Looks fun." She jolts upright, her hands gripping the chair. Her eyes wide and her breathing fast at having been caught, slowly she turned her head to see who had caught her. Black boots followed by loose jeans as her eyes moved up her assailant's body. A loose black t-shirt over a lean body, olive skin and green eyes that stared down at her as the face that went with them smiled. She blushed and quickly got up and ran back through the cars to her sleeper. She slumped back against the door as she got in, hands over her face, blushing brightly. She was still there when there was a knock on the door, which again caused her to jump, and her breathing and heart rate to skyrocket. She turned and the door crept opened.

It was him! He smiled at her and held out her book. When she made no move to grab it he stepped into the room and held it out to her. She took it quickly and he grinned, his eyes not moving from hers. Why was he staring at her like that? She was so absorbed in his eyes that she didn't notice as his other hand reached over and locked the door. Nor did she notice when he moved closer until he was right in front of her. She gasped as realization struck her and she tried to back up but his hands wrapped around her waist and held her there. She opened her mouth to protest, but before she could he leaned down and kissed her. He pressed his lips softly but firmly against hers, his tongue slipping over them and running over her tongue lightly. She moaned, half in protest half in something else. Her eyes wide as she realized she was kissing him back.

What was going on? Why was she allowing this...no more then allowing it! Why was she returning his advances on her in this way? She couldn't seem to find the answers to these questions as they raced through her head. He just continued to kiss her slowly, tilting his head so that their lips locked together. He slid his hands over her back caressing it softly, but damn, she could swear she felt the desire in his hands as they ran over her lithe body. Slowly his hands made their way to her sides, and he broke the kiss for the first time. He gazed into her eyes still and the heat and desire in them made her want to melt. That feeling between her legs was still there but stronger now. It felt like a little bonfire inside of her, the tickle having grown into an itch. She wanted to touch herself and the thought made her blush even more.

She realized her hands were on his chest, running over it not unlike his hands on her. She whimpered to herself and looked up into his eyes. He smiled again as he looked down into her own green eyes and suddenly she felt like everything was going to be ok. He pressed on her sides and moved her back against the wall of the room. With him in there with her, she realized they really were quite small rooms. She laughed softly, looking up at him, he was a good deal taller then her. If she looked straight ahead it only brought her gaze to his chest. He leaned his head down and started to kiss her again, letting one of his hands slide down her thigh. She moaned into it this time, accepting it as she returned the kiss wantonly. Barely realizing what she was doing, her hands moved down to his waist and then began to push his shirt up. He raised his arms and helped her get his shirt off, letting it drop afterwards as she ran her hands over his now bare chest. She bit her lip and then leaned in, kissing and nibbling her way over his chest. He moaned, reaching down and pulling her shirt up and then off.

She blushed, trying to cover herself at first. He smiled and gently took her arms and pulled them back around him, then looked down at her pert, young breasts. Smooth and firm as the baby blue bra held them together, they weren't the largest breasts and she was very shy about them. He slid his hands up her arms and then onto her breasts, cupping them and squeezing firmly. She bit her lip as she watched his hands squeezing and fondling her breasts through her bra, until finally she couldn't take it anymore and reached back and unfastened it. Shyly looking up at him as she let it fall down her arms and onto the floor. He smiled warmly, leaning down and taking most of one breast into his warm mouth, she practically fluttered off the floor. Shuddering as waves of pleasure ran from her moistened nipple to that fire between her legs as his tongue played with it. He squeezed the other breast with his hand, his thumb and forefinger slowly closing on the nipple and tweaking and pulling gently on it. She found herself on her tiptoes with her shoulders against the wall as she arched her back trying to push more into his wanting mouth. She ran her hands over his chest and then down, needing more now. Her fingers reached his pants and ran over the front of them exploring, she could feel his cock and to her excitement she could feel it growing harder under her hands. She quickly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them open, reaching her hands in and grabbing his cock and pulling it out. She looked down at it, breathing deeply as she stroked it, thinking about having it fill her.

He moaned and reached down with his free hand, still sucking and licking her breasts as he worked her pants open and pushed them down her thighs. Stepping up, he pushed them the rest of the way off with his foot. Here she was, standing in front of this man she knew nothing about in nothing but her panties and wanting him to take her. He leaned into her, pulling her chin up so he could kiss her. She returned the kiss, still stroking his now hard cock with her hands. He reached down to her thighs and lifted her against the wall, her hands holding his cock just in front of her. She moaned into the kiss and let go of his cock for a second, causing her to shudder as it fell forward and hit her sensitive slit through her rather damp panties. She started to reach for it again but he stepped in and started moving his hips, rubbing the shaft of his cock against her panty-clad slit.

She moaned, breathing deeper and faster, trying to return his kiss still. His tongue in her mouth, twirling and massaging her own tongue in a passionate dance, she felt so soft and warm against him. He reached around her thigh, his own breathing deep, using his fingers to pull her panties to the side. They moaned together as his cock began rubbing directly against her warm, wet slit. She gasped and leaned her head back as she got closer and closer to the release she craved. He found her neck with his lips and his teeth, kissing and nibbling on her neck hungrily. She moaned again, so close. Slowly, he drew his hips back, his cock sliding down her slit until the tip was nestled against her opening and then he pushed forward, sinking the length of his cock into this young girl that had captivated him so in the observation car. She was very wet and very hot as he entered her, her muscles squeezing his cock, clamping down on it like they wouldn't let it go now that they had it.

She gasped loudly and then cried out, her body shuddering as her orgasm took her. She could feel his hard rod inside her, filling her. She could feel as her muscles tried to pull more in even now. He began to move, slowly pistoning his cock in and out. Almost the entire length entering her each time, everything seemed to find its rhythm. Their hearts beating, the breaths they took, the movements of their bodies, and beyond all seemed to fade into one slow beat, fading away until nothing remained but the warmth and the pleasure. Two pieces of a whole pulsing and throbbing together for what seemed like an eternity. Then more heat as she felt him cum inside her, filling deep inside her with his seed. She squeezed at his body, pulling him in tight as he leaned in, keeping her pinned between him and the wall. Then he began to move more and the one whole moved as waves of pleasure mingled with the warm feel of the feelings growing in both of the pieces. Finally, as they came down they became two again, but two connected somehow. They were both tired and sweaty, but neither moved. Lying together having gotten to the bunk at some point, he lay on his back and she laid over him, resting her head on his chest as the bathed in each other's warmth. They let sleep take them both as the train continued west.