MilSpec Ch. 02

Story Info
Retired Sailor finds love and lust.
9.3k words
4.67
21.6k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

This is a work of fiction. The people are not real. If I name someone and get it right, then I must be psyhic. But I don't know these people. And they are all over eighteen.

You may notice some more summary details. I write the earlier parts as full on, then I tend to summarize the repetitive and hit those things that are outside the "norm" I have set. Some people like it and some people don't.

I am not combat military. I am ex-Navy. But I wanted to write a bit about a military man for this story. He is ex-military, ex-Navy Seal. It is a work of fiction and there are probably some things I don't know or say wrong and only military or ex will get it. I will try not to offend you, but hell, it is possible that I will. Please accept this as the genuine appreciation for you that it actually is. Thanks for your service.

*****

As I left town, I saw a bar with quite a few cars in the lot. So I pulled in and entered. It was a redneck bar, my kind of place, or at least the music. I moved to the bar and got a beer, then went to the pool tables. There were a couple ladies, one in a shorty skirt with fringe, that caught my eye and after a few minutes, they noticed my attention and put quarters on the table. I was still finding my rhythm on the table but getting my touch back. I lost to the chick in tight tight jeans, then the skirt won and I stepped in for my turn. I ran the table after she broke them up, my hand touching her as I passed her for my shots.

"Mmm, baby, were you sandbagging earlier?" she asked as I sank the eight.

"No, I am just out of the military," I said, "Haven't played much in ten years or so. Just getting my touch back." A slow song came on and a few couples moved out to the floor. I just took her hand and pulled her along with me and joined them. I pulled her up against me and she ground in.

"Yeah, I like that," she said, "You know what you want and I'm thinking that's a hot hole. I got that for you baby. I think you're the best looking man in here, at any age. We wondered if you would choose. You chose me, right baby?"

I squeezed her ass and then took her hand and led her to the bathroom. I pulled her in the mens room and verified it was empty. I took her to the last stall and locked us in. Her body was full and sexy, so I pushed the blouse up and revealed her breasts then pushed up the bra as well. "I'm going to take you right now," I said and slid her skirt up, panties aside, pulled out my cock, rolled on a condom and shoved it in her pussy. She set her booted foot on the toilet and I began to pound her hard. She was grabbing hold now for all she was worth. I'd taken her faster than she expected, but she was one of those girls that love no questions, just action. I did what I wanted, taking her body hard and fast. I was ready as she approached her third orgasm and I pushed her over the line then sat her down, pulled off the condom and shoved into her mouth before I came hard. She swallowed most of it, but had a couple dribbles that dropped to her large titties.

"You're a good fuck, baby," I said, "What's your name?"

"Terri, lover," she said, "You have a great dick and I love how you take control." She stood up and I kissed her, fondling her still naked body. "I don't know if I can go again, honey. You pulled three orgasms out of me. My friend would do you if you need more relief though." She looked up at me, "I love to watch too. She probably went home. We live together. Take me there, come in and you can have her."

"I'll take you home, little one," I said, "But then I am heading home."

"Okay, baby." she said and pulled out a card. "This is my contact information. I don't work right now, though I am trying to get a waitress job, but call anytime." she straightened her clothes while she talked, evidently used to such activity.

"Maybe, if there is a next time, I'll take your hot ass," I said, "would you like to be an ass slut for me, little one. My cock, pumping cum into your hot ass."

"Oh shit, that sounds sexy, but I've never had anyone in my butt before," she said with a little grin. She wanted it and wasn't sure why.

I drove her to her place, a little house, not well maintained. Her friend was standing on the porch in a nighty, the light behind her showing enough to leave very little to the imagination. I had two more rubbers in my pocket so I walked her to the door. Her friend was standing there, so I handed her a rubber and said, "Put it on me then get it wet."

She knelt down and rolled it on then sucked it until it was dripping I lifted her and grabbed her tiny tits. Then spun her around pulled the nightie off and slowly pushed into her ass. "That's my ass baby, wait, that's my ass. Oh my god, that's my ass! Fuck, oh, fuck, oh fuck! Slowly baby, let me adjust!"

I slowly stroked until I was moving easily and then began to pound her hard right there on the porch. I pointed to the seat and Terri sat. "What's your name, baby?" I asked the girl I was fucking.

"It's Eve, fuck that feels good and bad and tingly all at once," she said. I began to move faster and she peeped. Soon I was pounding her harder and harder, pistoning in and out of her ass.

"I'm going to cum soon, Eve," I said. "I like to cum without the rubber. So, mouth, back or ass?"

"My mouth, let me swallow that load," she said, "damn stud, I'm cumminggggggg!"

Her clenching ass was enough for me and I pulled out, ripped off the rubber and shoved into her mouth, barely getting in there before spurting. She was capable and skilled and swallowed my cock along with all the cum I dumped. She pulled me out and smacked her lips then kissed Terri.

"Did you give him a card, Terri?" she asked and Terri nodded. "Shit that's a nice cock. Come by and fuck us, either or both, any time you want baby. I don't have to work. My ex-husband is on the hook for another couple years.

"We'll see," I said, "you are both hot little sluts and sometimes, that's what I need."

Terri laughed, "He's got us pegged, Eve," she said and they kissed. I waved and left. All I thought about on the way home was Mona. Sitting on my lap, held in my arms. Those two were good for relief, but that's it.

==============================

The next day dawned and I watched it. I did some exercises then began a Tai Chi and Kung Fu workout that I'd developed for my unit. Tai Chi is normally a rather short workout, but I extended it. I use the 24 forms, about ten minutes, then I move to several Kung Fu unarmed katas. After that, I move to the weapons. I have my rack set up in the back of the house. I won't be able to do this in the winter snow, but for now, I revel in the motion, the routine. I work the staff, spear and curved sword. I have a Chinese straight sword and I work that, hard. Finally, I work the unusual. I have a rifle dummy, an old M1, barrel plugged for a bit of extra weight, and I run the bayonet drill I developed.

As I finish, I feel the blush upon me. Well, that is what I call it, the blush, the readiness for action. I glance around, no threats, but my piece is twenty feet away. All I have is the bayonet and the folding knife on my hip.

"Master Sergeant," came the voice, non-threatening. Buck walked around the corner then. He was in uniform this time though. Full Sheriff uniform, with a vest under the shirt. He stopped and looked over at me, "Is that a bayonet?"

The moment broke and I chuckled, "Yeah, sorry, you caught me at the end of my workout," I said and moved to the weapons rack. I racked the bayonet and clipped on my piece, then dried my face and neck with the towel. "What can I do for you, Sheriff?"

"The judge let us know that your testimony would be required in person today, for the arraignment of those two con artists," he said. "I came out to drive you in. Court starts in about an hour. Takes half that to get into town."

"Cup of coffee, Buck?" I asked and he smiled.

"Coffee, what are you an angel?" he said. "They woke me damn early with a fucking strange case this morning."

I preceded him into the back door and pulled out one of the very large coffee cups my dad liked and filled it up. "Do you use cream, sugar?" I asked and he shook his head no. "What kind of strange case?"

"Someone beat up a couple girls over by Cusick," he said, "Broke into their place and beat them bloody. Terri and Eve. What, what is that look on your face?"

"I was with them last night," I said, "I left early, came home and went to bed."

"Let me see your hands?" he said and I showed him. "No lost skin or punch marks on your knuckles, and I think your hands are too big for the strikes any way." he curled my hand into a fist then measured across the knuckles. "Yeah, if you chop off two fingers it could be you, but we got a couple good bruise marks that you couldn't have made."

"Who would do this kind of thing?" I asked. I was out of my depth here. I had a hard time imagining beating up Terri and Eve, they were just girls having fun.

"Don't know, but we have to add people having it against you to the list," he said.

"Look, let me shower and make a call," I said, "Then we can talk on the way into town. You just make yourself comfortable."

I took a shower, washing off the grime from my hour long, sweat filled workout. Then I put on a nice shirt, jeans and a pair of harness boots. I clipped on my gun and knife, and grabbed my cover as I reached the front door. Buck was looking at the gun safe and the pictures of the family.

"I didn't know your folks, but I heard they were good people," he said. "I know Ned and he is good people too. I don't imagine you're much different." We exited and I called Mona from the porch.

"Hi Mona," I said and she replied and I could almost see the smile on her face.

"Hey Jack, what's up?" she said.

"I am riding into town with the Sheriff. The judge wants to hear my testimony for the arraignment today." I said and felt the grin on my face. It was strange to use those muscles, but there you have it, "How about you come in to the courthouse and pick me up there? We'll do that truck shopping and I'll spring for some lunch, then we can come back here."

"Okay, Jack," she said, "That sounds like fun. I will be there after I drop off Mica at school."

"Alright, I'll see you then," I said as I ran out of conversation in my head.

We piled in the police SUV and headed to town. "So, who do you think might be after you?"

"I don't have a clue, Buck," I said, "I haven't really seen anyone since I've been home, cept for the Peters, that con couple, and Terri and Eve. I've been gone for ten years, since my dad died, coming back only once, what seven years ago." I thought a minute and shook my head, "What do the girls say, anything?"

"No, they say it was a couple hours after their company left, I assume that to be you, when they were attacked. They were sleeping together and someone was there beating them. They can't talk well and the docs have them on pain meds, so, that's about all we got out of them." he said.

I was pretty stymied and worried for Mona and the Peters. "Do you think this person will go after Mona?" I asked him.

"I don't know," he said, "I supposed it depends on if it has anything to do with you."

We got to the courthouse and I checked my weapons. We went and had a seat. The judge came out, and I'll be damned if I didn't know her.

"All rise," said the bailiff, "now presiding, Judge Elizabeth Shepherd. You may be seated."

The judge perched some reading glasses on her nose and read through the documents in front of her. Then she set them down and said, "Pollard, that you?"

"Yes ma'am, er, your honor," I said and stood up.

She chuckled and said, "You look older. Did you finally get out of the service?"

"Yes, your honor," I said, "I got home Sunday."

"And found these two Sunday night." she made it a statement. "Sit down, Jack."

I sat. Council for the defense stood up and objected. "Your honor, I object and ask that you recuse yourself from these proceedings based on your relationship with the witness."

"Councilor, that might be a good ploy in the city, but this is Cusick, in Pend Oreille county," she said, "We have two judges in this county, servicing 207 people in Cusick and around 13,000 people in the county. I know or have had contact with probably half of them. If I recuse myself for every case that involved someone I know, we'd never get anything done. Overruled."

The arraignment was pretty quick after that. The judge had me come up and testify, allowing the councils to ask questions. The story was pretty straightforward. The defense tried to push for angry lover and me being abusive, but my answers shut that down. The judge ruled there was cause and set the hearing for the following week. I was to appear again. They would let me know when.

As court ended and we all filed out, I was handed a note and went to the judge's chambers. I went in as instructed by her clerk and the judge's face lit up and she stood and came around the desk. "Hi Liz," I said. She walked around the desk and I could see she'd removed her robes. She was wearing heels, kind of high, charcoal stockings, a knee length sheath skirt and a light pull over blouse that looked like silk or a blend. She had on a few bangles and a necklace with a locket and a small medal. Her hair was short, but very sexy, showing her ear lobes and the twin sparkles that were probably diamond chip earrings.

She moved to me and said, "Hello Jack, you son of a bitch," she said and took me in her arms. She pulled my head down and kissed me. My arms went around her and I pulled her hard against me. She let her legs split just a bit as she pressed against my leg. "Damn, you feel good."

"You still have the St. Christopher," I said as she leaned back and I took hold of the medal on her necklace.

"Yes, and it means as much today as it did back then," she said. "It was you that got me here you know. Well, made me think I could get here. I know that whole time was hard for you. Mary left you, I was a rebound. You treated me well, with care and compassion, and I fell in love. But I wanted to be a lawyer. You, you wanted to be a soldier."

"You look damn hot, Liz," I said, "Tell me about you, family, kids?"

"Yeah, I got married, had a little boy and a girl," she said, "They are in college now. Their dad died, stress and a heart attack. You?"

"Never married," I said, "I didn't think it would be fair to my spouse, worrying about me at every mission."

"Seeing anyone then?" she asked a little hopeful.

"Maybe, it is still early," I said, "Mary's little girl, Mona."

"She's nice. But," she said, "why the maybe?"

"Well, I am sort of gun shy," I said, "I may have a little PTSD and well, she's young."

Liz leaned back against the desk, her dress riding up just a bit, "Well, if it doesn't work out, come find me, we'll go out. Even if you just relieve my stress, it would be a plus for me."

"Liz, you know I'd help you out any time," I said and moved to her. My hands slid up her legs, pushing the skirt up while my body pushed her legs apart. My hands kept moving and I kissed her as I cupped her ample breasts.

"God, Jack, if you keep doing that, I'll want you to put it in me, right here and I have another case in a few minutes. I cannot go in there smelling of sex."

"Tomorrow is Wednesday," I said, "do you have anything going on after work?"

"I hope I do," she said, her head tilted back while her hands on my ass kept me pressed against her sex. "Tell me you'll come over."

"I'll come over, but I have some papers I need you to look at," I said, "Then, well, feed me and we'll see." and I leaned down to kiss her again. After a few minutes I backed off a little.

"That's it, no more panty hose for me," she said, "from now on, stockings or nothing."

"Mmm, you in nothing, there is a sight I want to see," I said and she almost purred.

"Damn you, Jack, you have my motor running," she said as she stroked my cock through my pants. "And it is as big as I remember. You still like fish? I have some salmon in the freezer. Or I can pick some up."

"Fish, two knee fish?" I said and she moaned as I lifted her leg, placing her foot on the desk and ran my hand up to her sex. I rubbed her through the panty hose. "You know I'm only a man."

"You are not, oh fuck, right there, only anything," she said and I hooked her panty hose, tearing open a small hole and rubbing her labia through her panties. "What are you doing, Jack?"

"I'm going to make you cum, Lizzie," I said and pushed the panties aside. The hole in her hose enlarged as I fingered her. I thrust a finger inside and she moaned.

"Oh fuck, Jack, at least one more," she said and I slipped in another. I began to frig her and she pulled my face to hers. In less than a minute, she was bucking on the desk and I pushed in a third finger. Her eyes flew open and she groaned in my mouth before pulling back to gulp air. "Shit your fingers are fat. Dammit, pull it out and stick that fucker in me."

"Not today Liz, today, you get it like this," I said, "Remember, it was two weeks after you and I started doing this, before you spread your legs for me. Me diddling your pussy until you came left you with little compassion for the blue in my balls."

I curled my fingers and searched until I found her G, then rubbed it hard and fast and kissed her again to quiet her. She moaned, groaned, shook then exploded. I could feel her pussy juice like crazy, so I dropped down and licked up the creamy juices as they leaked around my slightly pumping fingers.

"God, Jack," she said, "It feels so much better when a man does it for you. My only relief has been my own hand and the little toy I have at home. Two years, Jack, two long years. You come over tomorrow and stick that big fucking cock in there. Make me cum again."

"I'll be there, but I expect you in something sexy as hell," I said. "sheer, with stockings and heels, push up bra, your body on display for me as I eat the meal you prepared."

"Yes, anything for you, lover," she said and I kissed her once more.

"Sink?" I asked and she showed me, smoothing down her skirt. I washed my hands with soap and water, did my face a bit, then headed out. She was still in the same place, her clothes all back in place, her breathing quieted, but her body thrumming from the orgasm.

I came out and there was Mona in skin tight jeans, tucked into boots with a slight heel, and a nice button up shirt. She was talking with Buck. She turned as I walked up and smiled at me, again like the world was lighting up.

"You ready, honey?" she said.

"Hi Mona," I said, "You know Buck?"

"Yeah, I met him after the plane crash," she said.

I took her hand and waved to Buck and we went to her car, "So, were you going to work in those jeans?" I asked her, "Because it looks like you'd rub the paint off pretty quick."

"Very funny," she said. "No, I changed after the plans changed. I wanted to look nice for you."

"Mona, you always look fine as can be," I said.

"Then why do you keep going after other girls, Jack?" she asked with a pained sound in her voice.

"Are you talking about last night, Mona?" I asked and she nodded. I steered her away from the car and into the diner. We sat and I told the waitress, just coffee. "Look, here it is. I'm a man, that's not an excuse for anything. But you, well, you are a woman and what I want to do is make love to you until I can't move. I am also a thinking human being who understands what you are feeling. You want to go slow, but last night, damn you kiss good and I was primed. I went in that bar to drink a beer and play some pool, maybe calm myself. Terri and Eve, they were out to have some fun. It was about relief, nothing else. You and I, we aren't exclusive, we aren't sure yet. I'm okay with that. I'd take you right now, just find a restroom and have you, but you aren't ready."

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers