Mimic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fidgeted for a moment before standing.

"Until three seasons ago, I thought an orgasm was something you contracted from sex demons," she says wincing with embarrassment.

The dragon turned its head to the side looking at the Illithid LocNial, who looked petrified. She looked over at the women sitting at the other table. All of them had a perplexed expression. She felt herself blushing. Not knowing what else to do, she sat back down. Zerret reached over and took her hand under the table.

"Never before has the thought of orgasms being evil ever crossed my mind. But with the level of zealotry put forth by the major religious groups, I can see where a youth of this age might get that impression. Now that said, Rincitni, don't take it as an insult if I fall over and burst out laughing," Trinseccet said before rolling to the side and laughing bodily.

This went on for five minutes, if not longer. The serving staff took this as an opening to bring out platters to the ladies' table as well as deposit a large covered platter to the table in front of her. She looked at it and at the table for flatware, there wasn't any. Zerret reached over and removed the platter's lid. She, once again, was at a loss. The fare arranged on the platter smelled divine, and looked more like a work of art than something to be eaten.

{Would it bother you if I accompanied you as you dine?} Zerret's voice asked softly in her thoughts.

"I guess not, Keeper" she said aloud.

{Thank you. And from this point forward, if I ask a question in this manner, reply with a nod or shake of your head. Not everyone here needs to know I can communicate in this fashion,} he sent.

She nodded as she reached for a small stuffed mushroom cap. Dinner seemed to pass quickly after that. All the foods were some of the most delicious she had ever eaten. She didn't even know what some of them were. Not feeling brave after revealing her secret, she was not about to ask. Zerret sat beside her as she ate. He only sipped at a tankard through the entire meal. Once she had her fill, she leaned back in the chair with a hand over her stomach.

"Did you enjoy all of the fortress' delicacies?" Trinseccet asked her.

"I did indeed, Lord Trinseccet. I have never tasted so many good things in one sitting at any table I have been allowed to sit at," she said.

"You have not been allowed to dine at the table before?"

"Yes, but it was the table of nobles. Many were not allowed to the table," she said. "And the other was a table of mages with a fear of everyone."

"Hmmm. Well, thank you for coming to dinner. Maybe you would share some of your life story with me over other meals here in the hall. When your duties to your Keeper aren't interfered with, that is," the dragon said. "Or perhaps Zerret would be willing to trade time with a few of my girls for you spending an afternoon in my company."

"Uncle, I don't think her spending an afternoon in your company would do her any harm... Unless you had it in mind to use your silver tongue to seduce her into your harem," Zerret said.

"You have nothing to fear in that, Keeper. I set the rules. I wouldn't break them so blatantly," it replied with a bit of a chortle.

She entered the room in front of him. He closed the door as he came in and slid the lock bolts home. He moved passed her to stand on a patch of floor that was uncarpeted. His eyes roamed over her. He took in every curve of her nude form. It made her feel uneasy, and yet excited her even more than Lunixri and her roommates had. It gave rise to even more questions for her.

"We will talk after I have had a chance to rest, Rincitni. You have permission to leave this room and to do what you wish. You are not to bring males, of any race, into this room," he said. "You are not to tell anyone about me still being here. I will be dormant for 30 to 36 hours. I wish Uncle had not kept us as long as he did. Write down your questions if you fear you are going to forget them. Good night, Rincitni."

She didn't know what to say. His body melted into the shape of a standing wine barrel. Any hope of speaking was lost altogether. She stood silently in the room not knowing what to do for a long while. She remembered his words of "write down your questions". She gathered up what she needed to do so whilst rifling through cabinets and draws. She sat herself at the desk and set to work. She watched the barrel, Zerret, the whole while.

12