Mimic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what that means. Ours and only ours. A secret only for us."

Nye was a bit afraid. Rincitni sat up and looked her in the eyes. Something about her seemed to change. Her body temperature started to rise as if she had gone into heat. She leaned in and gave her a warm kiss then drew herself anyway and stood up.

"Can you trust me, Nye?"

"I trust that you feel love for me and what that means," she replied.

"Zerret, will you show her how you 'pleasure' me. Please, not just to show her, but I need to feel you, too," she pleaded.

"I have eaten and will do so again, shortly. I will pleasure you gladly. Nye, once you see you can never unsee. This is your only chance to leave things as they are between all of us."

"Nye, you are not in physical danger... you have my word." Trinseccet said. Her face and head coming back through the opening in the ceiling. "This is the truth, Nephew?"

"Yes Uncle, Rincitni and Nistine have bonded. Rin would like for Nye to know all so there are no secrets."

"I want him to show her, and pleasure me with his affection, since he can't kiss," Rincitni said.

"Nye, no matter what, you will be safe," the dragon reassured .

"Then, we are ready?" Zerret said. He took a couple of steps to the left and morphed into a standard arm chair.

Nye's eyes went wide. She looked at the dragon then at Rincitni. He wore no jewelry; he made no gestures, or recited an incantation. Her mind buzzed with the wrongness of what she had seen. Her fears froze her heart as Rincitni walked over to the chair and sat down. Trinseccet tilted her head but said nothing. Nye's eyes pleadingly met Rincitni's and begged her to run into her arms.

The chair moved. Parts of it broke off and became snakelike tendrils. They wrapped around her arms and legs. Others swirled around Rincitni's breasts and started to rhythmically squeeze them. Nye couldn't look away. It was frightening, yet the look in Rincitni's eyes told a different story. They were glazed in lust and met her gaze. Rin wanted her... she wanted Nye to feel that much pleasure.

Nye looked at the dragon. It, too, stared transfixed by the display of raw driven sexual pleasure. The seat melted something that looked phallic. It swiftly, yet gently, bored into her feminine depths. Her body quaked as a wash of juices gushed over the phallic-tendril. It soon matched the rhythm of the squeezing. Still her eyes looked at into Nye's wanting her to feel this for herself. When the black flowered vine-tongues found their marks on her nipples and clit, her eyes closed. Her moans and visually evident wave of orgasms set Nye's body off. Watching Rincitni swish and roll her hips, trying in vain to get her pussy to suck more of the thick penis tentacle into its clutching depths. The sight of milk trails over her stomach, caused her own nipples to harden painfully. They screamed that they wanted erotic milking in such a way.

With one ferel scream, Nye was showered in Rincitni's steamy feminine nectar as it sprayed generously from her pulsing love flower. Fear melted into visceral lust as she joined her new lover in her orgasm. Nye licked the hot juices from her own skin and watched Trinseccet do so from its face.

The chair returned to the shape of a chair. Rincitni sat panting and twitching. Every inch of her dripped with sweat. She stood and shakily crossed back to the bed. Pushing Nye back, Rincitni half fell -- half swooped into the wet crotch of the nixie-blooded woman. Rin latched her lips to Nye's clit and started nursing it like she was breast feeding. Nye moaned and blacked out during her orgasm.

"Uncle, I think that meeting is going to have to wait till lunch," Zerret said as he regained his bipedal form.

"You are such a brazen sexual sadist," said the dragon. "Good job."

Zerret let the dragon think what it wanted. He could hear the voice of Rincitni thanking him over and over in his head. He smiled because that was all that mattered to him. She felt amazingly satisfied.

12