Mimic the Movie

Story Info
She wants to watch a porn flick.
1k words
3.91
27.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She showed up just before dinner with a small plastic bag in hand. "I've brought you two surprises," she said. "One is this very short, very sexy baby doll nightie that I plan to wear this evening- for your viewing pleasure. And, the other is this sexy porno video, which we are going to watch together- also for your viewing pleasure." She tossed both on the counter and helped me put together a quick dinner.

I cracked a bottle of Shiraz, and we headed into the TV room. I had set up my home theater, and I was very proud of it: 65" TV, surround sound, extremely comfortable leather sofa, chair and matching ottoman. It was truly a "man cave" as they call it today. I sat down on the left side of the sofa, and set the wine bottle and glasses on the end table next to me. She popped the video into the player, told me NOT to start without her, and dashed out of the room. A few minutes passed, and she crept up behind me, covered my eyes, and said, "Are you ready?"

"Why, yes I am." I replied.

She came around the sofa, and my eyeballs just about fell out of my head. She was completely naked except for this very short, very see-through, pale peach nightie. It clung to her breasts, and draped down over her stomach, just barely covering her neatly trimmed bush. I could easily see through it, and could tell her nipples were already hard and sticking straight out. She was already excited, and the movie hadn't begun. She sat close next to me, and said, "All right. Start this movie. I want to see what you guys think is so hot about porno flicks." So, I reached over and picked up the remote, and pushed PLAY.

It was your typical porn flick, not much of a plot, but the players were pretty good looking. Boy meets girl, boy makes out with girl, boy fucks girl, etc. The first encounter sort of surprised her; she didn't think it would really show everything. I looked over at her, and she had one hand slowly rubbing her crotch. I leaned over and gave her a deep kiss. Then we watched some more. In the next scene, the couple on screen were really making out, kissing each other hotly, and feeling each other up. She moved closer to me, put her hand on my cock, and started to slowly squeeze and stroke it. I could feel myself growing hard. She was stroking me with her left hand, and playing with herself with her right hand. "This is kind of hot, you know, watching them." she said. I stretched my arm over and around her shoulders, and dropped my hand onto her right breast. She moaned as I began to rub her tit and pinch her nipple.

The couple on screen were in a hot 69, so suddenly, she wanted to try that. She stood up, pulled my feet out and then onto the sofa, then climbed over me, setting that gorgeous ass of hers just above my face. She undid the buttons on the fly of my shorts, and reached in, pulling my now-hard cock out. As she took the crown into her mouth, she wiggled her ass, and lowered her pussy down to my lips. I started to lick her slowly, matching her pace as she sucked my cock in and out of her mouth. She began to get turned on. I could taste her juices as she became wetter. She pushed herself down and ground herself against me. I kept lapping at her, and poking my tongue into her hot cunt. She was working on my pole, licking up and down the shaft, taking me deeply into her mouth and throat. She picked up the pace, and was pumping me faster and faster in her mouth. I was beginning to feel my balls start to tighten, and I knew I was going to cum soon.

Suddenly, the on-screen couple parted, and the guy moved behind the girl, fucking her doggy style. She, too, stopped, hopped off of me, dropped her knees onto the floor, and leaned over my ottoman. She pushed her wet cunt into the air, directly at me, and said, "Come on, fuck me- just like they're doing." I didn't need to be asked twice, so I pulled off my shorts, kneeled behind her, and shoved my hard dick deeply into her pussy. I started to fuck her hard. I looked up at the TV, and saw the guy fucking this gorgeous redheaded babe, and here I was, doing the same! We were both fucking at the same pace, too, which was kind of surreal.

She was moaning hard now, grunting softly with each thrust into her, and her eyes were glued to the TV as well. She was fucking me and the guy on the screen at the same time, just I as was pretending to fuck the redhead on the screen as I fucked her here. We both were getting really turned on, and I knew this orgasm was going to be one of the great ones. We were humping, and bucking, and slamming against each other, my cock plowing into her wet, hot cunt; her cunt gripping hard as I pulled out each time. The guy on the screen pulled out and spewed his cum all over the girl's back and ass. Just as I was about to do the same, she said, "Stay in me. I want to feel you cum inside of me." She was fucking me as hard and as fast as I was fucking her, and suddenly, we both were over the top. I started to spurt hot cum into her, and as she felt me shoot, she began to cum, too. She and I both were yelling and cumming, I kept shooting and shooting, and she was shaking and pushing hard back on me.

The on-screen scene had already moved to another, but we were still coming down from an incredible high. She still held my cock inside her, pinning me inside by kneeling back against me. I still held her ass tightly in my hands, just enjoying the sensation of her pussy around my prick. We enjoyed the closeness for several minutes, then she moved off me and reached for the wineglass. "Want a refill?" she asked.