Min

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
278 Followers

Min puffed as though I were knocking the breath out of her as my loins connected with her spare buttocks. But she met my strokes shoving back to meet me. Her small ass moved from side to side for that split second we were fully together to get maximum depth from each filling of that tight, brown hole between those small, rounded, spread cheeks.

"Oh FUCK!" gasped Min, "Give it to me and give it to me. Fuck my fucking hole!"

"Fucking your ass," I panted.

"You sure are, boy. You're fucking it good. Soooo Good!"

"You coming yet?"

"Jesuuus. . . I been coming. . . since you. . . started. . . putting it to me . . ."

I fought for breath. "I'm gonna come up your ass."

"DO IT!" gasped Min. I want to feel it spurting up my dirt chute. I want to feel it in my bowels."

"I'm coming!!"

"I feel it throbbing in my hole. Oh Good. I'm coming again." Min moved her arms forward and slid, slowly, to lie prone on the floor.

I pressed to keep the connection and rode her tight little rump and let it cushion me. I felt her tight hole and her anal ring milking me of the last drops. It was some time before either one of us could talk.

At last Min caught her breath. "Whooee. The way my hearts beating, It's a wonder you didn't give me a heart attack."

"You feel that bad?"

"Shit, Jack. It felt that good."

I rolled off her and stretched out. "I don't know if I can stand up and walk."

"Har. Now you know what it's like screwing an older woman."

"Reckon I do." I did not mention my encounter with Aunt a few night's before.

Think you'll be coming back for more or did I satisfy your curiosity?"

I reached over and smacked her ass, playfully. "You just whetted it for more and more."

Min cackled. She reached over and flicked my swollen but very limber pecker. "Now?"

I shook my head. "I'd say we'll have to save it for another day. You drained me."

Min beamed a broad smile. "Not going home and give the big boy a hand this time?"

"Hardly." I yawned. "I need a nap."

Min turned and sat up. She stretched her arms above her head and made her small breasts rise on her bony chest. Well I guess we better be getting our clothes before somebody walks in on us." She poked me with her little fist. "And you should be going. "A growing boy needs his sleep."

"How about an old lady that's just been cornholed?"

"Feels like she's got to shit a brick," tittered Min.

80niner
80niner
278 Followers