Mina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan nodded and began unbuttoning his jeans. Mina shimmied out of her jeans and peeled off her soaked panties. He had to stop undressing to stare at her. He'd seen her naked before but she was suddenly different. Bryan dropped to his knees in front of her and kissed her flat stomach.

"Hey kid," he muttered into her soft flesh. "I'm about to have my way with your mom so hang on for the ride."

Mina laughed. "I don't think it has ears yet...you're talking to yourself."

"No...I'm talking to you." Quick as a lick, Bryan pushed her over onto his full size bed. After she bounced, he grabbed her thighs and pulled her back toward him. Her laughter was instantly replaced by moaning as his tongue lit into her. His tongue moved from bottom to top, parting her slim thighs further to make her open for him. He licked her again. "You're so sweet, Mina," he said between each travel of his tongue. "You taste so fucking good."

"That's what you always say," she said rubbing his stiff black hair. "Ummm," she moaned as he licked her clit.

"It's true," he whispered.

Mina groaned and pushed her hips against his face as he licked and nibbled her sensitive button. Bryan pushed a finger inside her and she bucked harder. Her orgasm was so close she could name it, but he slipped the finger away and began the slow assault with his tongue again. Bryan had her number. He knew everything she needed and gave it to her. He buried his tongue deep insider her and moaned as she squealed her delight. Her noise was making his dick reach for freedom. Mina's ass began to creep higher and higher off the bed and she began to pant. She was almost there and Bryan knew it. Mina felt the tingle in her abdomen and clutched at his shoulders.

So close, but he pulled away, leaving her wildly frustrated for the five seconds it took for him to reposition himself and push his manhood inside her with one quick downward swing. Mina cried out to God as her orgasm finally washed over her.

Bryan stilled as her pussy walls contracted around him. He'd missed her so much the week they'd been apart. He couldn't let her excitement ruin his chance to show her just how much. When Mina's eyes stopped rolling and her pussy stilled around him, Bryan began moving inside her. Supporting himself on the bed with one hand, he put the other around her small waist and pressed the length of his body against hers.

Mina mewled under him, almost burying her nails into his back. Her sore nipples were forgotten because he fit perfectly. They fit perfectly. He was inside of her, making love to her as he whispered. "God, Mina. I love you so much. I love you. I love that baby inside you. I love you so much you have no idea."

Mina snaked an arm around his neck and silenced him with a soul-searing kiss. She didn't want him to say another word. She'd heard all she needed to hear and was approaching another orgasm in spite of their slow pace. "I'm cumming," she whispered against his cheek when she felt that sweet explosion in her core.

"Me too," Bryan choked out before coating her insides. "I never could have imagined you felt that good," he muttered as he fell onto the bed beside her. Finally, he'd felt her, with no barriers, it was just the two of them now.

Mina was falling asleep again. "You have no idea how good I'm feeling right now."

Bryan kissed her bare brown shoulder before pulling the covers over her and closing his eyes to have a nap too.

12