Minabi and Sia2 (BWC5)

Story Info
Minabi and Sia let go of their reservations in the cantina.
11.4k words
4
9.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minabi for once doesn't just look sleepy, she is a little sleepy. Purple skin catches and reflects light as a hand settles over scantily clad heavily endowed breasts, a simple black night shift that can barely be called a shirt draped over Minabi's shoulders. Hanging almost completely open, it covers her breasts just to the nipples, leaving plenty of underboob and luscious flesh exposed, including the entirety of her cleavage, two simple black strings tied across her breasts to hold the short sleeved 'top' of shimmery black in place. Simple sheer black panties, with see-through black frill in a tiny 'skirt' around her hips, cover her full ass and wide hips, and a single black bandolier holds her weaponry tonight as the yawning Togruta steps out of the hallway leading to their shared room.

Sienn waves her hand with a laugh, "Well, good, both of you picked up on that." She leans on the bar tracing her finger across the surface in random patterns, "Oh, all sorts of guns. I could probably pull of the heavy firepower out and-" She trails off, blinking as Minabi steps into view. She stares for a moment, jaw hanging open, "...wow."

Minabi wanders across the room with heavy-lidded jade green eyes settling idly on Lei with a somewhat lusty, but definitely not all there, smile on her slightly pouty dark purple lips. Her lift hand idly rubbing at one of her two lekku draped over her shoulders, the Togruta femme who's been a little hard to catch as of late makes her way over to the bar, ignoring other glances tossed her way for tonight as she settles down onto her usual stool near the end of the bar, plush lips pursing and the bare skin of the bottoms of her breasts resting lightly on the bartop. "...Mmm... the usual, Lei..." said in the usual slightly thick, 'smoky' lusty voice. Minabi glances idly to the staring Sienn out of the corner of her gaze, just smiling as she idly rubs at her lekku, now starting to listen to the rest of the bar as Lei fixes up that usual uber thick blue drink. ...Maybe Minabi's been doing glit again?

Ferroh shifts his gaze to the Togruta walking in and he raises a brow and clears his throat some before he looks down, contemplating the look of his refilled cup of caf. The Cathar does give a friendly nod in Minabi's direction though, being civil in the least.

Girov doesn't seem too distracted. He grins at Jac, though. "You might even persuade me to bust out my baby." He grins widely, cracking his knuckles. "He's a very special gun. And I love him. He's gotten me out of more jams than I can remember."

"Ohh... big guns are a must! Everyone knows that." She grins, rubbing her hands together in anticipation. Her grin turns to a puzzled frown as Sie is momentarily distracted. "Hmm? What?" Her head turns about, eventually spying... "Hello, officer. No, I meant to let my friend's jaw hit the bartop." Not bad. Not usually something she'd think while sober, but she's getting to that 'feel good' point of the evening. After a moment, she shakes herself awake again. "Hm? Baby gun?" She grins after a moment of thought. "What kind of gun, might I ask?"

Sienn hastily recovers herself, eying the Togruta out of the corner of her eye for a moment, before she returns her full attention back to her two friends, "Where was I...? Oh, yeah. Girov here has his favorite guns. Me? I've probably got an E-web broken down in the cargo hold somewhere..."

Girov grins and blows on his fingers before brushing them on the opposite sleeve. "BlasTech T-9 Heavy Blaster Rifle. With some choice modifications, of course." He gives a smug little smile before turning his attention to Sienn, slugging her in the shoulder. "Open your mouth wider, you might catch some flies..."

Minabi doesn't glance Ferroh's way, but there's probably a significant number of reasons for that. No doubt Minabi has heard about the local Jedi that has wandered in and begun harassing her beloved. It went without saying that she didn't want to pay too much attention to that one 'yet.' Not when she was in such a good mood. No... for now, the barely-dressed togruta, fresh from sleep and feeling good, watches Sienn with a warm smile on her face, before her gaze wanders over to Girov, listening to the talk about modifying blasters. Something she, as an tinkerer, is 'very' familiar with, of course. Her hand leaves her lekku to settle on one bare thigh now as Minabi glances to the glass set before her, full of that thick, turquoise 'drink' she favors so often. How she swallows the thick stuff down is anyone's guess.

"Heh. Good to hear; there's always something a little off with a brand new blaster, hm?" She nods, patting the one hanging off of her shoulder. "So... do you lot keep an armory or something hidden in your ship-thing?" She's getting more vague. Must be the drink. "A small army, perhaps?"

Sia ventures into the cantina now, arriving from the outside for a change. Apparently, she had been out and about on the station and, also for a change, she was not carrying a datapad. She was still dressed the same way though, albeit on closer inspection, one might see that there seemed to be a few less bandages tied around her ample chest, thus giving hints and peeks of creamy white skin beneath and the skirt seemed just that little bit shorter, exposing just a hint more of that rounded, jiggly rear. The Sith peers around the room slowly for a moment but even though she does not immediately settle her gaze on Minabi, her steps take her towards her beloved without a fault. She would nod to Lei with a faint, brief, light smile as she arrived while the Twi'lek barmaid began mixing up her usual.

Sienn hisses at Girov and hits him back with a mock scowl, "Shhh, you. I'm allowed to admire a pretty woman wearing nothing but lingerie, aren't I?" That said, she glances back at Minabi and waggles her fingers at her with a small grin. "Anyway... weaponry! And now, we're not an army. Like I said, I just supply armies..."

Ferroh glances notice the Sith woman moving towards the Togruta and glances to the others as talk about weaponry. He takes another sip of his caf, and keeps his eyes focused to his tabletop, his breathing calm, measured.

Girov chuckles. "There's a war on, or haven't you heard? Sith and the Repubs are busy blowing themselves to hell and back. We're a completely legit business, really. We run weapons to whoever pays for 'em. Business is good these days." He prods Sienn, smirking. "No. No you are not allowed at all. In fact, you have to be a nun for the rest of your life."

Minabi glances over her shoulder, drawn to the Sith woman by nature, by their bond, of course. A grin on Minabi's lips now, she glances up and down her beloveds curvy, delicious form, though Sia's still showing off far less skin than she is, considering Minabi isn't really dressed at all. Feeling just as delicious as she looks, Minabi purrs a bit throatily as Sia approaches, saying nothing else in greeting, but what really needed to be said? She lifts her glass of blue curiosity Sia's way, smirking a bit.

"Heh. Don't I know it. Mercenary work is at an all-time high, too. Or... so I've heard." She scoffs, adding, "And I'm sure Sienn is just as chaste as I am." She laughs cheerfully, giving her a pinch for good measure. "Nothing wrong with taking advantage of business opportunities! After all, money solves a -lot- of problems."

Sia shifts a bit as she arrives at the bar and places herself behind Minabi. She seems to be feeling rather...open tonight. Slim, smooth arms slip around Minabi's scantily clad form, the Sith woman pressing her ample bosom into her beloveds back as she leans forward and lightly places a kiss on the Togruta's cheek. Every little action, every little gesture she now takes exudes utter love and devotion. Eyes sparkle with a soft, gentle tenderness that one might find difficult to even imagine in eyes such as these, but there you go. Lei looks upon the two with a slightly raised brow, but she smiles. Sia does not usually show her affection so openly, not in public, not when others are around, but this seems to be a special night.

Sienn jumps as she's pinched, sticking her tongue out at Jac and then Girov, "Oh, that's me. Picture of chastity, innocence and every other virtue there is in the galaxy." She settles back in her seat, raising her glass to her companions, "Here's to money and all the problems it may solve."

Minabi blinks. She'd thought Sia would sit beside her, but this is a welcome change. ....So, Minabi places her glass on the bar. She pulls away... not to escape Sia, but to turn and swing her stool around Sia, before settling a hand on Sia's barely restrained breasts, gently urging her to sit. From that point on, the Togruta would be all too happy, then, to sit in Sia's lap, plush rump barely clad in sheer ebony and that translucent skirt getting nice and comfortable as Minabi leans back against her beloved and gives a soft, pleased sigh of utter relaxation she wouldn't dare anywhere else.

Girov raises his own glass in salute. "Here's to money. May I soon have enough to retire and spend my days being waited on hand and foot by scantily clad young men." He winks at the other two and takes a large gulp of his ale.

And thus, the evil Dark Jedi sits with her beloved on her lap, eyes closed halfway, arms circled around the Togruta's waist, hands gently trailing over the exposed skin in light, tender caresses. No words are spoken, but it is quite obvious that those two have moved past the need for words a long time ago. Sia smiles, briefly, but lovingly up to Minabi as she settles in, then leans against her beloved as she, too gets comfortable. The drink is mixed and placed in front of the two, Lei giving the two a light, friendly smile and a wink to Minabi.

Minabi grins warmly at Lei, who, of course, is a real friend of the two darker inclined ladies. The bounty hunter shifts in Sia's lap, just a little, to adjust her belt of weaponry so as not to be uncomfy for her beloved, before she plucks up Sia's drink. She takes a sip, more to leave the faint impression of her full lips on the edge of the glass, smiling a bit. She leans to the side, just a bit, to offer Sia her glass, before plucking up her glass full of that wobbly, light blush slush, thicker than any normal drink around the cantina. Thick enough she can nibble at it as much as sip at it, actually.

"May our troubles shrink as our money grows." She tilts her head, downing the rest of her drink. "Ahh.... that's not too bad. I... am feeling pret-ty good, right about now." She nods, wobbling slightly on her chair, eventually grabbing onto Sienn for stability. "Woah. Maybe I should've had something bigger to eat with my drinks."

Sia accepts the glass, slowly bringing it to her lips. Mhh, there's the slight aftertaste of those lips she knows so well. Savoring the moment, she closes her eyes briefly, then takes the first sip, letting the swirling Liquid Galaxies remain in her mouth for a moment before swallowing. Only then does she finally look around the cantina more clearly, allowing herself to study Ferroh for a moment, then move her gaze on to the crowd surrounding Sienn. She pauses a moment, then tilts her head to the side, still leaned gently against her beloved, scantily clad form pressing into the even less clothed Minabi as she whispers to her beloved. "Did our little girl tell you about her adventure last night?" she murmurs.

Minabi blushes, just a bit. Little girl? Minabi instantly can guess Sia's referring to Ami, though, after all, who else did they keep for a pet? The absolutely delicious slave girl hadn't disappointed to date, either. "Mmm... no, I hate to admit it, but I've been lounging about mosta the day... You know, even I can use a break or two after tinkering constantly..." Minabi pauses, lips pursing, before she continues... "That reminds me... I still need to round her up so we can go negotiate the last parts I need for the Star Squid." She'd taken to calling the Sabre that since the new mods were making it look less starfighter and more freighter these days.

"Amen to that!" She knocks back the booze in her glass and sets it down with a loud crash, smacking her lips, "...man, I love alcohol. And I would have to second that-" She grabs onto Jac as she sways, supporting her. The twi'lek laughs and leans her head against the human's, "Naaah. Half the fun of drinking is getting buzzed."

Girov slung an arm around the two women, leaning into the buzzed little group with a laugh. "True, true. I need some Whyern's Reserve though. This ale is a bite too weak for my tastes at the moment. Anyone else wanna shot?" He waved Lei over. "Leave the bottle!"

Sia nods slightly and then nudges Minabi softly, nodding towards Sienn. "Apparently, she spent the night with that Twi'lek over there." a slight chuckle from the Sith as she nursed her drink a little more, taking a small sip, the thick, swirling liquid clinging to her lips, pinkish tongue darting out to clear those full, pouts, pale lips of the few droplets that had remained. "As for the parts, yes, maybe you should. Oh, there's also some more private things about her we need to talk about...but that can wait." she murmured and she underscored the last statement by placing a light kiss on Minabi's cheek.

"Sureeee!" She cheers, clutching her newly received shot glass in both of her hands. "Buzzed, huh? What's the -other- half of the fun of getting drunk?" She grins, raising a brow as she looks over at Sienn. "What the hell's a Whyvern?"

Minabi glances over her shoulder at Sia. "...You're not upset I've been having her oil and massage me, are you, dear?" Minabi sounds a touch worried at that... she didn't exactly think that would be anything that would upset Sia, but she's not sure if Sia's hinting at good things, or worrying things. ...The Togruta glances to the twi'lek in question, idly rubbing at one of her lekku, before she smiles. "...As long as she's not talking too much, that's fine." Then, in a whisper... "Has she tried to dance with the jedi yet?" Minabi places a light kiss, a brush of full lips, on the tip of Sia's nose.

Sienn snags her own shot glass and holds it out for the Bothan to fill, shrugging at Jac, "I dunno. Haven't figured that part out yet. I'll letcha know when I do. Might have something to do with the crazy shit ya do when drunk..." She snerks and shakes her head, laughing, "I... I don't know! But he apparently makes awesome whiskey!" She waggles her glass at Girov, "Less talky, more filly."

Sia raises a brow for a moment. "Upset? Why would I be upset?" A slight, amused smirk as she shakes her head. One of the many advantages of their bond was that Sia and Minabi both never had to deal with doubts in regards to their relationship. They -knew- each others feelings. The knew when they were angry, sad, happy or frustrated. And so they also knew that their feelings did not change. "And yes, she has. But he fled." A light, amused chuckle slips from her full lips as she leans against Minabi again, a picture of calm and contentment. She did take another sip from her drink though, sipping from the thick liquid with a slight nods as she watched the cantina and its occupants around them through half-closed eyes.

Girov grins and clumsily fills a shot glass for each of the three, spilling a bit of the whiskey as he does so. He picks up his glass and raises it in salute. "To beautiful people, may we one day find ourselves in their arms." With that, he tosses back his drink.

Minabi knew Sia could feel it, even across the station, when she was thrilled and making a mess of herself, too. She'd been going out of her way to do that rather often since her return from the cold Force-Sleep. "...Not exactly a surprise, I suppose..." Minabi muses aloud. If Ami'd announced publicly she was their toy, well, that killed a few more covert options Minabi had thought up. Ah well. Minabi's gaze slides over to Sienn once more, sizing her up and looking her up and down a moment, before she muses aloud... "Maybe Ami has a thing for us ladies with lekku..." Leaning fully against Sia now, her back arches, well-endowed bosom scantily clad in the black 'shift' that damned near leaves her completely exposed stretching the fabric and pulling the black ribbons tied over her cleavage tight as she gives a soft, husky sigh of pleasure.

"Now, we just have to find some!" And she tosses her shot back. "Ahh.... wonderful. What is this, again?" She grins, attempting to knock one more back. "Um. I seem to be having some issues." She grins, resting her head on Sienn's shoulder. "This is a wonderful evening!" Her usually soft voice seems to be growing in volume a bit.

Sia chuckles lightly,a soft, almost purr-like sound beneath that husky, seductive voice as she speaks. "She can still serve a variety of ways I suppose and in undercover means, just not in this area. As for the Lekku..." she smirks slightly and leans forward just a tad to place a light kiss on one of Minabi's lekku. "One can't blame her I suppose." she adds with a soft smile on her lips before her features return to a more neutral expression, though she is still leaning against Minabi, ample bosom, barely covered by the bandages still pressed against the Togruta's back.

Sienn mock-pouts, "I don't count as beautiful, Girov? You're such a killjoy." She knocks back her shot a moment later and lets out a long contented sigh, "...whiskey! At least I think it's whiskey." She turns and noses Jac's hair, "...hey, I think I found her volume control, Gir."

Girov smirks. "You count. You're just not the kind of beautiful person I want to spend the night in bed with. Sorry, Sienn." He hugs her tightly, head lolling against her shoulder. "It is whiskey. Amazing whiskey. We should have more."

Minabi leans back against Sia and smiles faintly. Eyes heavy lidded, bright greens shine with a luster now that suggests Minabi is fully awake despite her sleepy look. Content to just relax against Sia, idly starting to rub at one of her four lekku again, Minabi idly listens to the conversation with Girov and the two ladies hanging out with him. Idly it occurs to her that she's barely seen any cross-gender groupings around here, and lips purse as she ponders if she and Sia have established a reputation of sorts for the bar.

"Well, -I- think you're beautiful, Sienn. Even if fuzzy doesn't!" She grins, shaking her head about, ruffling her hair a bit. "Problem is, my volume only goes in one direction!" She smirks, dropping her hand- and shot glass with it- down onto the bar, perhaps a bit more forcefully than strictly necessary. "I wonder if I can shoot a straight line now..."

"Excuse me. I think she is /plenty/ beautiful. I just don't wanna sleep with her. Like. I think a lot of women are beautiful. I just...just...yeah. Most of them don't do a thing for me." He nods sagely, already showing signs of his inebriation. "Plus she is like my sister. My adorable little sister who sells guns. Yes." He snickers. "I doubt any of us can even walk in a straight line..."

Sia is fairly certain she and Minabi have set a reputation in more way than one. After all, much of the cantina's business was as good because the two looked out for the place, made sure it remained neutral and Minabi in particular was rather blunt with her teasing and open affections, though Sia usually remained a bit quieter on that aspect. Except tonight apparently as the Sith let a warm, wet tongue trail over one of Minabi's lekku, sulfur eyes drifting through the room slowly, watching the others. She is still attentive and aware of what is going on, though currently focused on enjoying and giving enjoyment.

Sienn giggles, "Awww. Thanks, Jac. I think you're beautiful too." She shoves her shot glass back towards Girov, "Come on, furball, stop daydreaming about boys and give me some more whiskey." She's in a good place right now, "...shoot? Maybe. I don't know about walking, though."