Minabi and Sia2 (BWC5)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minabi twists just a bit, to return that kiss. Sia seeks to keep it light, and that's all and well, so Minabi keeps it short, but wet, full of Minabi's own pleasure with the taste of that water still on her lips too. When they part, Minabi nips Sia's lower lip lightly, suckling, as though indulging in the taste of herself there as well, before she leans away for a moment, to wink at Sia. Then, they're back to 'normal,' Minabi watching the rest of the room through heavy-lidded gaze. Deep down inside, though, the Togruta is thrilled... perhaps her absence wasn't all bad... Sia was so... aggressive now. It was thrilling! Minabi loved it, and a large part of her loved being teased into such wanton displays.

"I see it!" And she... flops to the ground. "Ow. Didn't go so well." She sighs, crawling towards it in lieu of the ability to stand. "Hold on... I think I gots it!" And she blinks a bit, bumping into the wall before finding the opening. "WHich way?"

Girov stumbles after the others, bumping into the back wall of the lift. "I--I dunno. Where are we goin' again? I don't remember..."

Sia tilts her head a little. She had changed a bit in Minabi's absence. She had grown more aggressive, even though she had maintained her Icy personality when she was in public most of the time. She does after all, have a reputation, so she needs to maintain it to some degree. A light tilt of her head again before she leans a bit forward and effectively rests her cheek against Minabi's back. There's no reason not to indulge in this little bit of affection showing after all, not after what they had been up to a moment ago!

Sienn follows Jac down, still clinging to her waist. She staggers back to her feet, patting Jac on the head as she stumbles into the lift. She shrugs, leaning against the back wall with a peal of laughter, "Depends on where we're going... we gonna blow stuff up or... uh, blow stuff... up?"

"Well... I dunno. Maybe a bit of both?" Jac shrugs, wobbling about and eventually toppling over onto her back. "Well... we could... go to that one place. 'Sides. If we get bored, then there's plenty of privacy there, too."

Minabi had them covered anyway. It was Sia's rightful turn to relax and indulge in the warmth of their pairing, and Minabi kept that usual sly, somewhat smug gaze on the crowd even as she arches her back to support Sia's resting to the fullest, one lekku twitching against Sia's nose lightly. Minabi's gaze wanders over to Lei, looking her up and down for a moment, but Minabi says nothing... seeing Lei and Ami would be nice right now, but having them interrupt in any way would be bothersome.

"Where...where's that place? I dunno. I...wow." He tries to help Jac up, but ends up stumbling and flat on his stomach himself, struggling to contain laughter. "W-Wow. We are so drunk, aren't we?" He drags himself upright, swaying side to side.

"You mean that place we went before?" Sienn asks, joining the others on the floor. It's easier to lie down and let the lift take them somewhere, "...sounds good. Gir, Gir... Gir! Hit that button on the control panel. No, the other one." She draped an arm over Jac, "...need to blow some holes in some crates."

"Yar. That place." Jac waves vaguely in the general direction of the space station. "And then we can make Gir lose his beauty sleep." She smirks, waving cheerily at the ceiling. "I like that ceiling. It's very peaceful."(*beams and hugs you all nice and tight* Happy New Years! I hope this year's full of healthy lusty fun for the lot of ya!)

Girov reaches up and punches the button as instructed before flopping back across the women's legs. "Uh-huh. Is it gonna be be because...because you two are noisy? Or...or...because. Because I am to be involved?" His fur ripples in amusement. "And the ceiling is very peaceful. It is moving though. I think we're moving..."

Sienn smiles slyly (and rather drunkenly) at Jac and boldly presses a short-lived kiss to her lips, "Sounds fun t'me." She sticks her tongue out at Girov, "Sorry, furball..." She blinks and looks up, "...yeah, we're moving."

"Mmm...." And then it's over. "Furball! I got a kisssh!" Jac grins, letting out a little 'mmph' as the lift jolts to a halt. "Just so ya know. I'm sort of loud too." And she nods, prodding him wherever's convenient. "So... now... where do we go?" And she sways about, squinting at the door. "Why won't it open??? Oh, there it goes."

Sia remains quiet and calm for the time being, though she had to admit the thought of later tonight did make her rather...horny, to put it bluntly. She shifted a bit, almost squirmed, though she controlled herself enough not to show any other outward sign of it, albeit Minabi would obviously feel it in their bond. The Sith leans against Minabi with her usual neutral expression while her gaze drifts over the various people in the cantina. Mhhh, a rather lazy night. Pleasant enough, considering they would soon have a lot of work on their hands.

"...I might shleep somewhere else t'night. If I can find somewhere..." He crawls out into the corridor before managing to stumble to his feet. "Where're we goin'? You guys're th' ones who've been here before after all."

"You did get a kiss, mmmhmm," Sienn replies, nosing into Jac's hair, "...I am never going to understand -hair-." She looks up as the door open and does her best to stagger to her feet, trying to drag Jac with her, "C'mon... Um. Left. Yeah, go left."

Minabi sets her empty glass down on the bar. The purple Togruta considers a moment, before she slips out of Sia's grasp... only to spread her legs as she straddles Sia's lap, her heavy, barely concealed breasts squeezing up against Sia's as Minabi drapes her lekku over Sia's shoulders. Hands descend from lekku, then, to Sia's full, too often neglected ass, fingers kneading into flesh lightly through the cloth as Minabi peers through slightly widened eyes into Sia's own, grinning just a touch devilishly. She leans forward, and eyes close, as she murmurs... "Lei's got our backs..." before she'd press lips fully against Sia's, dark purple seeking Sia's own pink lips as she presses tight against her beloved. Those curious four tendrils from earlier press lightly against Sia's thighs as Minabi shivers.

"Left... left... soo.... that's... this way!" Jac finally exclaims, pointing to the right. "Er... wait.... no. There we go." And she staggers off, eventually draping off of her comrades in a generally left direction. "Hair's good stuff! S'very important to the humanfolk." She nods, looking for the doors to the storage. "It's here somewhere!"

"I am covered--covered in a variation of hair called fur and I am your closest friend and business partner and you do not get it. I--I cannot believe that..." He laughed, following the guidance of Sienn and Jac.

Sia is surprised and for a moment, debates if she should allow this to go on. It is after all so very much unlike her usual, cold self in public. But Minabi's kiss meltss any and all thoughts of resistance quiet quickly, her lips parting to let hertonguee trail over those lovely lips pressed against her own, arms slipping around her beloved as she presses close against her, eyes half closed, the sulfur shimmering with undeniable passion now, pressing her curvy,voluptuousus form into Minabi's own, the thin bandages pressing her heavy breasts together nodoing muchch to conceal the hardened nipples beneath.

Sienn keeps a tight grip on Jac, staggering along with her companions. "Hey. Hey. It is not my fault that Ryloth is swept by -searing heatstorms-, OK? I just... why do you even need it? It's sorta cute. Especially on Jac." She snerks and then points out the door, "Heeere. Right here."

"Because it's sorta cute!" And Jac tumbles through the door, duffel finally flopping off of her shoulder. "Now then... oh. That might be why I have balance problems." She nods, prodding her bag. "So.... we shoot things!" And she peers up at the ceiling. "Right. So." She grins, pointing her blaster at nothing in particular, and letting a volley loose. "Wheeee!"

Minabi supposes that when it comes to relationships, one could describe her as very needy. With her hardware, she was always working at it, manipulating it, melting and reshaping it. Always tinkering with software, programming, planning. But none of that really 'gave back' quite like Sia could, although some of the toys she'd made certainly were thrilling. Feeling the warm press of Sia's body against her, her own nipples tingling as she moans into Sia's mouth, Minabi turns her head, one lekku slipping from Sia's shoulder to become half trapped between their barely clad breasts. Minabi ignores the slight pain of that pinching, though it makes her dizzy, lips locked tight enough that her fangs lightly click against Sia's own teeth as her tongue curls tight against Sia's, her hands blatantly kneading and massaging Sia's pliant ass-cheeks as she holds her in the kiss.

Sienn hauls her own blaster out and squeezes off a few stray shots, burning holes in... nothing, really. The only thing she was hitting were walls. She laughs, watching the bright bolts shoot through the air, "Oh man... I forgot how great this was." She lets out another laugh, slumping against Jac.

Sia would melt further into the kiss and give back she does, hands coming to rest on Minabi's full, round ass, squeezing it lightly, kneading those lovely cheeks quite happily, although she is also quite happy to give Minabi the lead for now, following her actions, reacting instead of acting herself for now. A soft, very very quiet moan slips from her lips as the two press closer together and the kiss deepens, those sulfur eyes falling closed completely now, their bodies pressed as closely together as somehow possible, the Sith girls hips moving slightly to grind her ample rear into Minabi's kneading hands.

"Well, of course." And with another squeeze of the trigger, a half dozen bolts fly out, scorching a bit of crate lying nearby. "Maybe we should actually get some practice stuff done sometime." And Jac rests her head on Sienn's lap, shooting at whatever struck her fancy. "One drink, two drink, three drink, floor!" And she bursts out in a fit of giggles, each number punctuated by another round of blaster bolts.

"Practice is overrated. Shouldn't bother with it," Sienn replies, laughing. She sprays blaster bolts all over the room with a grin, giggling along with her friend. She bends over her for a moment, running a hand through her hair, "...I mean, we can usually see what we hit at. Or hit what we see. Or something like that." She waves the hand with the blaster around.

Minabi arches her back when Sia's fingers squeeze and knead the curves of her ass, silky black fabric not doing much, if anything, to stave off the warmth and pleasure of Sia's touches. Minabi's breasts mashed firmly against Sia's despite her lekku trapped in their cleavages, Minabi's tongue slips away from Sia's, to run lightly over her teeth as the Sith gal moans. Minabi's eyes are squeezed shut as she forces herself to concentrate, and her thumbs hook under the fabric of Sia's shorts, pulling them away just a little... before four wriggling suckers slip in between Sia's legs, Minabi leaning back a little lower so she can reach further.

"Somethin' like that." And Jac smirks, giving Sienn another generous pinch. "You know. I think there's plenty of privacy inside one of those crates. Mayhaps." And she grins up at her comrade-in-arms. "And then... we could do stuff."

Sia purrs, though she does so quietly, only Minabi being able to hear that. She is by far not as loud, especially nott here, as Minabi might be, but even then, it is quite obvious how Minabi's touches andattentionss affect her. And oh gods the little tendrils! It was something she had never quite gotten used to, in the good way, as it could still surprise her and it still made her shiver with delight just at the lightest touch and in her current state, it made her dripping wet in an instant, hips bucking forward suddenly to enable Minabi to reach further still as she presses against her beloved with another slow, soft moan.

Sienn slides her blaster back into her holster, sliding an arm 'round Jac. "I think you're right. On both counts." She leans down, laying another kiss on Jac's lips, "Shall we?" She tries to climb to her feet, pulling Jac with her.

Mmmwahh..." Is Jac's drunken idea of a kiss. Not too bad, considering she wasn't currently coordinated enough to do such simple tasks as, say, walking. "We shall." And she manages to follow Sienn along, wobbling, crawling, scooting, and generally using a series of creative maneuvers to get to the crate. "You sure you're ready for me?"

Minabi is actually normally very quiet... at least... before she turned purple. As of late though... it seems things might have changed. Minabi's play is a little more subtle than Sia's hand had been, but it's much more devious and personal... scissoring with a Togruta has to be interesting, considering what she's doing even with panties on. Leaning against Sia, purring right back, she finally breaks the kiss to dip her head forward, to lightly 'menace' Sia's neck as she nips and nibbles... meanwhile, those dark purple suckers slip in against Sia's wet warmth, and two seal tight against her lips, to spread her for the third and fourth tendril, the thin but flexible tentacles teasing and tickling Sia's dripping wet sex as Minabi's giggles softly into her shoulder.

Sienn snickers, not in much better condition herself. She's on her feet, but barely. She stumbles against the side of her crate and pulls Jac against her, rather clumsily groping the human, "...I think so!"

Sia does remember this, and normally, she would throw her head back by now and moan loudly, but instead, she, too buries her features into Minabi's shoulder and bite, suddenly, almost harshly, stifling the loud gasp and cry of pleasure into a low moan against Minabi's shoulder, shivering, the curvy body jiggling slightly with her shivering, pressed tightly against Minabi as she is. It was almost unfair, what Minabi could do to her and she could not return, but then again, Sia did not have lekku which Minabi could tease, so in the end, it evened out, she supposed. Not that she was thinking much right now anyway, any thoughts, coherent or no, being swept away in the pleasure of the moment as she rhythmically presses against her beloved.

"Well then, let's get started!" And Jac's rolling inside of one of the crates, fumbling with some bit of clothing or another; she isn't very big on concentrating right now. "I'm waiting for ya, hot-shot!" echoes out from the interior.

Minabi is happy with the way things are... if she had wanted to be with another Togruta, she could always have tried to break the bond or run. And yes, Sia did have an advantage with the lekku there. Sia bites Minabi's shoulder and Minabi does not draw away in the least, even if Sia were to bite harshly, Minabi is more than here for her. Fingers digging into Sia's pliant, jiggly ass, kneading in time with Sia's own grinding, Minabi's tendrils weave together once they can smoothly slip within, to allow for some thickness to the penetration, suckered tips fanning out to tease the walls of Sia's intimacy as Minabi idly nibbles at her lover's neck. What more could she ask for?

Sienn isn't entirely sure if she's sober enough for this. She can barely coordinate herself, after all. Still, she struggles with her tank top, rolling in after the human.

"Wonderful! And now we get started!" And Jac sets about getting one of them undressed. She's not entirely sure, but the end result will -probably- be about the same. Sounds like the start to a -wonderful- evening.

Whispered words, quiet as the wind, inaudible for anyone but Minabi reach the Togruta's ears as the Sith continues to press herself against her. "I...love...you..." words interrupted by little gasps and moans of pleasure before she bites again, harder this time, feeling the exquisite attentions pushing her towards her climax quickly. She shudders, almost violently in Minabi's arms, clutching at her and holding herself against the Togruta tightly. What more could Minabi ask for? Sia wouldn't know and there was nothing more she could ask for either. No, there was a reason the Force had connected the two of them and far be it from Sia to question this, even if she had the remotest thought of doing so. She -is- making quite a mess of her chair by now though, those devilish tendrils causing her to drip more and more with her juices.

Minabi most certainly did not care about the chair. Lei could bill her... Minabi'd made a mess once or twice with some of the locals when she was feeling a bit more friendly and they'd already negotiated that. Only if the chair couldn't be salvaged though, which, considering the person making the mess, it likely could. Minabi wriggles a little closer, tendrils straining to reach that little bit further and stroke that slight bit rougher against Sia's walls, before one seals firmly around that pleasure nub atop her wet sex, sucker squeezing tight and twisting lightly. Minabi isn't too dry herself, considering just what those tentacles 'are' for her, her panties and that skirt she chose to wear are soaked and pretty much ruined for the evening. "...I love you too, Ssssia." Minabi murmurs into her shoulder.

Sia shudders and almost yelps as she feels that devilish little thing secure itself on that particular little nub and her whole body convulses once, she stiffens and clings even more tightly against Minabi. Then, she almost lets go completely. Her moans and gasps are still muffled as she bites into Minabi's shoulder, now almost certainly drawing blood, but her entire body is now rocking back and forth, greedily wanting more, and quickly headed for a rather intense orgasm as she thrusts forward with her hips, intent on enabling Minabi to reach as far into her as somehow possible, intent on enjoying the most of the little tentacles touches as possible while she clings on to Minabi tightly, hands dug into that round, plush derrière, full, heavy breasts mashed against Minabi's own.

Minabi winces in pain, her trapped lekku and the sharp bite that certainly does draw blood from her shoulder certainly registering, drawing a sharp, slightly muffled, pleased gasp from Minabi as her breath catches in her throat and her fingers grip Sia's ass somewhat painfully now, eyes heavy lidded, breath lusty and needy herself. Moaning over Sia's shoulder, Minabi drags her pink tongue over Sia's neck now, licking and nipping as she wriggles her hips, slipping one leg down a little lower, to get that little bit deeper into Sia's pussy as Minabi shivers against her. Suckers fan out now, three suckling and tugging, tickling at Sia's depths, the fourth suckling and pinching enough to feel like small nibbles, as Minabi closes her eyes, a single tear spilling down her cheek as she tries to catch her breath.

Sia is really intense by now. She continues to bite, not drawing blood again, but close to it as she grinds against her beloved and her body convulses and shudders again and again. She only holds herself from her orgasm because she wants to keep this going for as long as possible, but even she cannot control these things for too long, not when Minabi is intent on putting her over the edge. The probing of those little tentacles, the single tear she sees running down Minabi's cheek, the gasps, the moans, the feel of Minabi's body pressed close against hers, it all adds together and finally pushes the Sith over the edge of her orgasm. Her body stiffens suddenly for a moment, rigid in Minabi's arms before she bucks wildly against Minabi, panting, gasping, eyes squeezed shut ever so tightly as she gasps for breath with every prolonged moan, fingers digging into that fine ass in her hands, a little bit of drool dribbling down her chin as her lips remain parted, tongue partway out, buried in Minabi's shoulder.