Minabi and Sia2 (BWC5)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minabi is dragged over the edge as well when Sia's wild bucking begins... after all, Minabi's tendrils are effectively 'extensions' of that single little nub human females get. Moaning with pleasure from the orgasm that comes over her as well, though smaller than the one from earlier, Minabi hisses lightly as she presses tight against Sia, the pain of her trapped lekku and sore, somewhat bloody shoulder only adding to her pleasure as she nips lightly at Sia's neck, and then fangs nip, just lightly, before she kisses and begins to suck, roughly, at Sia's neck, fully intending to leave her own mark on that lovely pale flesh. She grinds right back against Sia's hips, and tendrils pulse and rub to help her beloved ride through her orgasm to the fullest, as Minabi suckles at her neck.

And ride she does and what a wild ride it is. She loses herself for a moment, disregarding where she is and that, again, thugs and spacers are watching with their mouths agape. The Sith bucks wildly in Minabi's arms and if she doesn't ruin the chair beneath her, she at least comes close to it, judging by the amounts of sticky, sweet girl-cum pooling from her folds. Holding onto Minabi tightly, she has eventually opens her eyes wide as the Orgasm reaches its peak, her expression one of pure bliss and ecstasy, before she eventually, gradually slows down, the wild, powerful passion slowly ebbing away, her body grinding to a halt, and eventually collapsing into Minabi's arms, the only thing still moving being her chest, rising and falling quickly as she pants for air desperately.

Minabi licks lightly at the hickey on Sia's neck, then nips, before she murmurs... "Let's change things up a lil' from now on..." her breath warm on Sia's neck. She didn't mind being icy and cruel when there was trouble. But Minabi'd love more of these public displays. Private, public... did they need to feel restrained in public, at least, 'here?' This was home. And the place looked out for them almost as much as they for it. Minabi idly begins to rub and knead at Sia's ass once more as she purrs, finally leaning back so that she can peer at Sia, ignoring the small wound in her shoulder though it's throbbing a bit.

Sia smiles lightly, tiredly in Minabi's arms. She supposed, there was truth to Minabi's words and here, of all places, they could let their guard down. Lei was a loyal and friendly soul and the owner of the place owed them everything. They were safe here and could act out their urges, desires and wants as much as they wanted. She simply nodded to Minabi's words then, and leaned back just slightly when she had caught her breath again before she placed her lips on those of the Togruta in a slow, long, passionate kiss, sealing the deal and showing her acceptance of Minabi's wish.

Minabi kisses Sia back, a nice, simple, but warm kiss this time. Huzzah, victory! Minabi indulges in this triumph, drinking deeply of her beloved for the moment as she pulls her into a more normal embrace, leave Sia's ass, delightful as it is, for the moment. ...Then, she glances over her shoulder, giving Lei a rather sly, devilish look, as she purrs. "...Isn't it time for you to take a break, Lei darlin'?"

Lei nods, her bright red eyes having been entranced by Sia and Minabi's "show" for the last minutes. She quickly hurried to the back of the bar and instructed the next most senior barmaid to take over for her before she came rushing back with a bright smile on her lips. Hey, after that display, who wouldn't want to get things going as quickly as possible? Sia herself just chuckled softly, amusedly and remained pressed against her beloved, holding her tightly, but quite ready to go if Minabi chose so. She wasn't sure if Lei would be up to such a blatant open and public act just yet.

Minabi was ready to retreat, for now, for Lei's own safety and comfort, and because after their next play it would likely be a good idea to get some rest before they all really did end up dehydrated or straining themselves. Minabi's own puss already was a little sore just for her exertions with the four tendrils even now curling up neatly against her crotch. Up, then, finally off of Sia's lap, before Minabi offers one hand to Sia, and the other, of course, to Lei. A slumber party! With a Sith and a trigger happy bounty hunter! Who'd have thought!

Sia accepts Minabi's hand, but swiftly, gently slips around as Lei comes to Minabi's side, moving so the Twi'lekis positioned between her and Minabi. One arm slips around Lei's waist and on to Minabi's lovely rear, resting there. She smiles, amusedly really as Lei is sandwiched between the two and they begin to move towards their room. This would be an interesting and fun night for sure!