Mina's Amenities

Story Info
In WonderLand, TN, his lover awaits in Motel 69.
16.8k words
4.78
13k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written especially for Mina where ever I may find her

Chapters:

1~~Checking In

2~~Room Service

3~~More Towels Please

4~~Complimentary Chocolates

5~~Happy Trails

-----------------------------------------------

Checking In

-----------------------------------------------

Rain rolled over my windshield as lightening flashed overhead and the crackle of thunder echoed through the mountains. Traffic fishtailed in front of me on the steep downgrade of the narrow winding interstate as the headlights of approaching traffic flickered through the rapid repetition of my wipers. The state troopers were out, and emergency vehicles sped into the darkness through the slowing flow of cars. As dismal as the drive from Florida had been, my heart raced as I pulled off into the Tennessee hotel parking lot. This must be the place, I was sure of it.

As my car sputtered to a stop, I checked the map and directions one last time. "Map-quest can't always be wrong!" I muttered to myself through a snicker. I gripped the handle of my duffle bag that rested in the passenger seat and took a deep breath as I glanced into the lobby window. The place was not a total dive, but not the Hyatt Regency either. A quick glance around the premises revealed stables off to the side of one wing of rooms. Regardless of the amenities offered, my reservation was locked in weeks ago. The pinging of the alarm started as soon as I popped the door open and ceased as soon as I slammed it shut and made a dash through the raindrops falling on my head.

There was a hushed rush of air as I pushed in through the lobby door and stood for a moment brushing off what I could of the precipitation. A nice mellow atmosphere with a hint of musky sweetness I couldn't quite place. Spinning on my heel, I walked with my bulging duffle to the front desk. Other than the hiss of rain overhead only the sound of perhaps a radio or television could be heard behind the counter. My duffle landed with a thump upon the floor as I looked around for the bell to ring for service.

"No need for that, I heard you come in the door" said the voice.

Such a sweet female voice it was, with a touch of a crisp northern accent. I looked from side to side and did not zero in on her at first.

The voice giggled a bit before adding "I'm right here in front of you silly."

Quite the contrary, she was standing in the hallway directly behind me. Quite a stunner actually, she sported black short bangs with longer than shoulder length hair, stylish frames encircled her piercing eyes. A white, black and purple striped top hugged her petite frame and her curves were sweetly hugged by the fabric while a loose fitting belt looped through her full length jeans. One hand rested on her hip as she briefly leaned against the wall with her other.

"How was your drive from Florida?" she asked with a perky upbeat tone.

I was a bit baffled as to her extent of knowledge and my eyebrows raised as I must have had a look of being totally clueless on my face. One corner of her mouth curled in a smirk as she waved her thumb towards my car.

"I saw the plates when you pulled up and you're the only person registered to arrive this evening" she sighed, walking past me to behind the front desk.

Seconds after she passed, I caught the sensation of that musky sweetness again.

"Mmmm, Lovely isn't it..." I said, leaning forward onto both hands on the counter.

She fingered through some papers and started typing into the computer then looked up over the rim of her glasses, "It rains like this half the time here, I think it sucks, but we try to keep our customers happy."

"No honey... your perfume", I raised my nose slightly and took in a tester's whiff "...'Lovely'".

Her fingers stopped and her head rose from her work. She gave me a thorough once-over, as if searching my face for some sort of ulterior motive. As if she'd just solved the mystery, her eyes sparkled and her smile was most beautiful as her cheeks rounded flushed.

"Yes, it is my favorite" giving a single slight giggle in response "You like it... Mr. .. D.?"

She tapped her finger on the keyboard and gave me a half-squinted smile slightly wrinkling that pretty nose. The room had been fully paid for in advance by my company, requiring only my employee ID badge per corporate agreement. As I slipped out my wallet and protectively flashed my badge she leaned forward to match the numbers.

"We usually require a PHOTO ID at check in" she stated inquisitively while her head bobbed slightly up and back confirming each digit.

"I apologize for the anonymity but the company is a stickler on privacy and I will pay cash for anything extra during my stay."

"Mmhmm" she acknowledged while typing on the keyboard.

While her fingers glided over the keys I returned my wallet to its pocket and admired her youthful beauty. Her mixture of looks was unique. The hairstyle was reminiscent of a thinner Betty Page and the glasses resting on her nose were not thick but gave her a cute hint of a Lisa Loeb. A very agreeable low-toned voice sprinkled with a slightly sarcastic humor slipped from between her tightly painted lips below those high rosy cheeks. Her straight black locks swayed against each side of her face and caressed her neckline.

A rather dreamy petite figure and frame of perhaps around twenty five years old I would guess, sporting tight and nicely rounded breasts underneath her perfectly form-fitting top. Her back arched a bit before straightening to her upright posture as she stood to retrieve my room keycard and gave a hint of silky undergarments just inside her beltline. Not too small, not too bubbly, her buns were perfectly proportioned to her slightly taller than five foot height.

"You're in the nicest room accommodations we have which don't say a lot" she joked.

A couple of chuckles burst from my lips as she concluded "but I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay... I was just in there to make sure it was ready for you and you're all set."

My fingers touched hers as I tugged the keycard from her grasp. Perhaps she held it a bit tighter than expected, but it prompted me to give a double-take into her beautiful and rare gray eyes. She stared at me and turned her head slightly as if expecting a particular response or perhaps some final clue to my identity.

I smiled back "Thank you Mmm..uh.." Her eyes widened and one eyebrow rose swiftly. "Thank you Ma'am" I corrected myself, collecting my duffle-bag from the floor.

As I stood back up she was drumming her fingertips on the counter and biting one side of her bottom lip, shaking her head while squinting those lovely peepers at me.

Her drumming stopped for a moment as she pointed down the hall from where she'd originally emerged.

"Take the elevator on your right, use your keycard to reach the sixth floor. The doors will open and your room is straight ahead. Six Ninety as requested."

I tipped my head as if tipping a hat to a lady and lugged my baggage down the hall, pressing the button to summon the elevator. I turned back and she was still staring at me, drumming her fingers.

"Just give me a call if you need anything" her voice flowing down the hallway to me as the doors popped open.

"I will honey" I answered slipping into the compartment.

A few beeps heralded the passing floors and the paneled doors slid open. On the opposite wall the ornate door read '690' as I stepped up to the lock. Sliding the keycard through, the locking mechanism popped and the door opened slightly on its own. Pushing my way through with the duffle, I found the room smelled fresh and all the lights were on. Her perfume lingered in the air, and I felt her presence, still hearing her voice in my ears. Taking a peek into the facilities I found a large jacuzzi with a shower stall next to it.

The short hallway opened into a large main room with sliding glass doors at the far end opening to a balcony. The lightening flashed through the blinds as I observed the king-sized bed turned down, and an oversized super-soft sofa along the wall. A small fridge, microwave and table for two must have been the 'kitchen' as advertised. Strangely enough, a large fake white bearskin rug lay in the center of the floor in front of a currently unlit wood burning fireplace.

Placing the duffle next to the sofa, I followed her perfume around the room. She'd definitely been into the facilities but no further than the closet. I felt the terrycloth towels were still warm and fresh there, so she must have carried them in with her although I wasn't quite sure I needed so many. Following the sweet musky scent led me back to the center of the main room.

I couldn't tell if she'd moved the rug or touched it at all, but as the air-conditioning churned in, the fragrance dissipated. Detecting a bit further, I found nothing out of the ordinary at the dresser or the television at the table. The bed however had been turned down and as I looked closer the fresh sheets indeed were indented as if someone had just laid there. The huge fluffy pillows confirmed it. Her pretty little head had rested on the one closest to the center of the room and her sweet perfume was heavy upon it.

Could she possibly have known who I was and why I was there? I peered through the blinds and just beyond the balcony was the fenced in area for horses. Just beyond the trotting circle were thick woods with a trail or two disappearing into the trees. A rumble of thunder and a flicker of lightening jumped across the rain soaked treetops. Definitely a long drive but I was now warm and getting comfortable in my surroundings. I needed a shower, I felt ripe.

I stripped out of my dampened driving clothes while the shower warmed up. A moment later and I was sudsing in the flowing warmth. The massaging flow on high felt great on my weary back, neck and head. As my eyes closed under the spritzing water, I saw her beautiful face in front of me. Her vision gave me that rosy-cheeked smile and winked. My pulse raced and a physical response was inevitable. My sudsy hand gave my cock a firm tug and as the vision came closer her clothing slid from her shoulders and I leaned forward to taste her lips.

Through the downpour of the shower I heard a tap on the door. My eyes popped open and my grasp released my semi rigid hardon as I twisted the knobs to stop the water. Another soft-knuckled series of taps on the door followed as I stumbled while stepping out of the stall and toweled off as quickly as my coordination would allow, grabbing one of the hotel-issue full-length robes. I stepped over to the door and flipped the cover from the peep hole. Leaning into it I saw nobody there, working the fisheye to either side of the door.

I popped the lock and the door yawned open. Sitting on the floor directly in front of me was a serving tray with a pot of steaming coffee, a pair of hotel mugs, one of them full and pre-mixed. A note on hotel letter-head stood folded between the condiments. I looked up and saw the elevator lights descending in number, returning to ground level. Carefully retrieving the tray, I brought it back into the room with me and rested it on the table next to the TV.

I settled into the soft chair next to the table, crossing one leg over the other and toweling my hair. The note caught my eye and I carefully unfolded it from between the creamer and Swiss white chocolate mix.

"Welcome to Tennessee Mr. D." the note read. "Why didn't you bring some of that Florida sunshine up with you? Thought you could use something to perk you up. Let me know if you need anything else -- M. P.S., Columbian coffee with cream, sweetener and Swiss white chocolate. I think you'll like it. Trust me."

"Could the jig be up?" I thought to myself. The coffee is exactly the way I like it. I know I'd mentioned it to her before on the phone. I sipped the brew and sure enough, just as I liked it.

-------------------------------------------------

Room Service

-------------------------------------------------

My senses were revived and the caffeine was working its magic. The hotel robe was extremely warm, comfortable and absorbed the remaining droplets from the shower. As I sipped away my heartbeat increased and my semi-stiffee was not in any hurry to leave.

The eyes of the fake bearskin rug glared at me while the softness of the fur behind it looked rather inviting. My mind spun but a moment as I propped my feet up on the opposing chair and pulled the black phone towards me on the table. Punching in the digits from the directions underneath the receiver I awaited as the line gave a garbled buzz.

A distinct 'click' preceded the inevitable sweet relaxing voice, "Front desk".

"Hi honey, thank you for the coffee" I offered.

A brief gasp precluded a small pause in her response. "No problem Mr. D." she replied "Is there something else I can do for you this evening?"

"You might, I've developed a bit of an appetite honey. I'm looking for something sweet and I love chocolate, something silky smooth to melt on my tongue" I requested, "Do you know of a place open that I could order from?"

A moment or two of silence was broken by her reply "I believe I might be able to find something for you here. I'll put something together and run it up when my shift is over at eleven."

Her dreamy voice mystified me, "You're being too nice to me, sweetheart."

"Nnnnope" she concluded and I was sure I heard a brief giggle when the phone beeped in a lazy fumbled disconnect.

Her voice echoed in my ears, so soft and sensuous. My elbow on the table, fingers propping my temple, I closed my eyes and she appeared yet again. Such a pretty young lady being so nice and attentative would soon be on her way up to my room. As her face became more vivid, the reassurance of her eager attitude to please me was registering in my foggy head. I felt her visionary hands touch my chest and slowly slide up to my collar bone as she leaned forward against me.

I could feel my cock growing stiffer as it rose more rigid, pushing its way through the soft robe fabric. Her eyes closed, lips in a pucker. I leaned forward to kiss her and felt one of her hands sliding down my lower abdomen. The quick rush of the shifting vision startled me awake from my daydream as I acknowledged the sound of quick double-knuckled taps on the door. Glancing at the clock I noted the time had indeed slipped by and was eleven straight up.

I retied the belt of the robe and it was going to be tough hiding my hardness underneath, now sticking out at a ninety degree angle. I stepped up to the peep hole and looked through. Her face was as close to the other side of the lens as possible; she knew I'd be looking through.

As my chuckles flowed forth, she shifted each eye wide in front of peep hole, smiled very big and then I heard her talk through the door, "Are you gonna let me in now or should I just keep knocking?"

While still peaking through the hole I reached over and unlatched the deadbolt. Her face and stance turned towards where the door would usually open, but I playfully paused, waiting for a reaction. Her head slowly turned back to the lens with lips pursed tight and her eyebrow rose.

She nodded her head and I heard a playful 'Uh huh...' followed by a single thud on the door. I freed the remaining lock, took a step back and swung the door wide open.

She stood there with one wrist resting on her hip, tapping her foot as a plastic bag swung from her grip. Her pensive stance eased a bit as we stood staring at each other for but a moment and her head tilted slightly with a bit of a squint to her eyes. I couldn't take the masquerade any longer.

"Hi Mina", I revealed.

Her eyes lit up and she dropped her bag as she exclaimed through her huge smile "Jim?? I knew it was you!"

A Cheshire cat grin on my face as I nodded to the affirmative, "I had to see you honey."

She stepped up to me, so cute and petite, looking up into my eyes. Sometimes unspoken words say so much more. My hands opened, touching each side of her waist as I memorized every detail of her face. Her smile continued to grow as her hands touched my chest, just as in my daydream, then slid up to my collarbone. She leaned forward deep into my space with her eyes so unsure and wanting as her face came closer.

My hand rose to touch her cheek. She welcomed it, rubbing her cheek softly into it, her eyes never leaving mine. With eyes wide open we kissed, quickly at first, followed by an increasingly lingering series of kisses. Her eyelids slowly closed as our mouths soon welcomed each other more passionately and our tongues found one another.

As we stopped to catch our breath, her hands raised to my face touching mine in a similar manner as I'd done to hers.

"Hello Jim, welcome to Tennessee" she whispered in between breaths, looking into my face from eye to eye. "I am soooo happy you're here", she continued "Very surprised but very happy."

To think after we'd chatted online and spoken many times on the phone before, meeting her in person was exactly as I'd envisioned it. Her hands then slid up and locked around my neck as she jumped high into my arms with a hug. My arms quickly caught her around the waist holding her tight and safe against me. The robe could not hide my state of arousal as her body pressed into mine. My cock pressed into her lower abdomen and she gasped, looking back into my face for some sort of explanation. She then shifted herself slightly to confirm what she was feeling against her. Her face became flush as she blushed and lost whatever words she'd prepared next.

I laughed "Honey, what do you expect? You are such a total turn on for me, Dream Girl."

She smiled and slowly released her grip around my neck. Her body inched down the front of mine and she seemed to shyly savor the feel of my cock as it poked along her frame. Mina took a step back and looked down around her feet. Turning around she retrieved her bag from the floor, then pushed my door shut and secured it with every lock.

Remembering my tease at the door she turned around with one eyebrow raised, smirked and gave me a slight "Hmph."

I sat back onto the very soft French sofa and chuckled "What's that 'hmph' for baby?"

"Jim, I'm just a little tired" she replied putting the bag on the counter in the kitchen area.

"Have some of your excellent coffee Sweetheart", I offered. "Funny thing, it's just the way I like it" I said with a knowing chuckle.

"I told you I knew you were you", she replied putting a hand on my leg as she stepped out of her heeled shoes and snuggled into the couch next to me. My arm circled her waist as she leaned against me and she kneaded her grip on my leg as she turned her head to deliver a series of sweet kisses.

She wore a flavored gloss on her lips and it lingered on mine after each kiss. Her perfume was now all over me and of a pleasant heady scent. Her slim fingers felt very warm on my exposed leg as the terrycloth fabric laid open but still tied off concealing my hardness. I nuzzled into her ear giving it a slight playful bite and she giggled tightly to the sensation. Her dark hair hugged the curves of her adorable face as her Betty Page bangs completed the vision of beauty.

"Poor baby, worked all day and I drove all day too" I stated in recognition and concern.

She pouted just for a second, her lower lip swelling out as she confirmed with only "Mmhmm 'Poor Baby' is right."

She reached over with one hand grasping the open collar of my robe and pulled me down to kiss her. Those pretty eyes closed and a series of kisses in variation followed by a moaning purr of appreciation "Mmmm."

Snuggling a bit more warmly she rested her head against my chest but then removed her glasses as she slowly slid down into the couch, her head now resting in my lap.