Mind Contagion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was great. They talked, laughed, ate and he felt really comfortable around a woman for one of the few times in his life. There was just a couple of things. Anybody else probably would not have noticed so quickly.

When a guy who is oblivious to signals notices that a woman has started being overly flirtatious, he notices. She also seemed to be very open to what he had to say. When he suggested she try the flamingo roll, she ordered it. When he said something about sake, she flagged the waitress down and ordered some. It wasn't that she did them, it was that she seemed 'eager' to do them. It would have been hard for him to explain that, but he ran a few covert experiments, always the scientist.

"Dessert." He said. He had never seen her eat anything sweet. The desserts, cookies, whatever from their lunches always stayed in the box. She had mentioned being a borderline fitness nut.

"I'll pass." She said, smiling. "I'm stuffed."

"Oh, you should try the cheesecake." Jeremy said. "I'm going to have the ginger ice-cream."

When the waitress rolled around, Jeremy ordered and the waitress turned to Lauren.

"I'll try the cheesecake." Lauren said, handing her the menu.

"Good for you." Jeremy said, watching the waitress walk away.

They talked for a minute more before Jeremy excused himself to go to the restroom. He had to clear his thoughts and that was hard to do looking at his date.

The men's room was for a single person and he pushed it open. As he turned around to slide the lock, their waitress pushed her way in and did the job for him.

"Don't say a word." She said.

He wasn't planning on it, since he was so shocked. 'Lindsay' pushed him back against the sink with her finger in a 'shhh' on his lips.

What the heck was she doing?

Quite a few thoughts were going through Jeremy's scrambled brain as the waitress sank to her knees in front of him and started working at the button of his pants. 'What the heck is she doing?' was a commonly recurring one. 'This is wrong, Lauren's out there.' was another. The prevailing thought however, was 'holy crap'. This was the one he was thinking when he felt Lindsay's lips wrap around the tip of his cock, rapidly growing into a solid steel shaft. She looked up at him through bright green eyes framed by fiery red curls, a hungry look in them as she took him into her mouth.

It's strange the thoughts that go through your head at the oddest moments. Jeremy realized he had had a grand total of twelve blowjobs in his entire life, this being lucky number thirteen. As Lindsay's lips worked their way to the base of his shaft, he realized this was the best. After the first slow and agonizing trip down his shaft, her lips replayed the journey over and over again, her tongue rolling and covering every inch as she swallowed him over and over again, her hands on his hips, never breaking eye contact.

"I'm going to..." Jeremy said, but received no response. A few moments later, number thirteen was over. He erupted intensely, shooting over and over again into the young waitress's mouth, flooding her with hot come in thick and powerful spurts.

"Please don't tell my date about this." He whispered when he felt her mouth constrict as she swallowed his load. She milked him dry, then stood as he put his still rock-hard dick back in his pants and zipped up.

"More where that came from." Lindsay said, kissing him on the cheek and grabbing his hand. She pulled a Sharpie from her waist pouch and wrote a number on his palm. "Call me."

She unbolted the door and he re-locked it when she was gone, still breathing heavily. He wiped the sweat off his brow with a paper towel, checking the mirror to make sure he looked some semblance of normal.

"That was quick." Lauren said as he returned. She was finishing off the cheesecake.

"Seemed like an eternity." He said quietly.

"That's sweet." She said, touching his hand. "Will you drop me off at my place? Maybe a drink?"

"Actually, I'm feeling a little flushed." Jeremy said.

"You look it. A rain check then?"

"Yeah, honestly, I would love it, but I think I need to rest."

Jeremy dropped Lauren off at her apartment and she gave him a peck on the cheek at the door.

"Would love to do this again." She said, looking him in the eyes.

"Me too."

12