Mind Control App

Story Info
He finds an app and uses it to control the 18 year old woman.
1k words
3.96
70.1k
61
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sitting at his friend's house bored playing on his phone. He was looking thru his play store app and came across a mind control app. He looked at his friend's sister sitting in the chair across from him in her booty shorts and tank top reading a book. He shrugged and down loaded it.

"Hey man I gotta run to get my girl, you can stay here if you want, my sis is here." His buddy said.

"No problem man I will wee you soon." He said looking at the eighteen year old sister as she looked up smiled and went back to reading the book.

He went back to his phone and the app was installing. He waited as it completed and eyed Sabrina's nice tanned legs. The phone dinged and the app was installed onto the android phone. He opened the app as it popped up on his phone. He read the directions and it asked to control male or female. He selected female, then it asked if she was wearing a necklace or earrings. He looked up at Sabrina and selected earrings. It was loading as it was scanning the room it said.

Then the phone dinged and connected. Sabrina sat there reading as the phone sent signals to her ear rings and then into her head. She looked up and around as he watched her look around confused as he saw the typing area pop up asking for commands. He smiled as he typed what he wanted her to do.

Sabrina put the book down and stood up as she looked at him.

He looked at her as her nipples hardened and showed on her tight tank top. He smiled as she walked over and climbed onto his lap. She began kissing him as she moved her hips back and forth on his crotch. He grabbed her breast as his dick hardened under his jeans. The sexy brunette was making our with him as she lifted her top off exposing her two D cups and erect nipples. Sabrina was under total control as she let him motor boat her breasts and suck them as he squeezed them. He pinched and pulled her nipples enough to make her moan.

He picked up his phone and gave her another command. Sabrina stood up and kissed him as she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. She looked up and smiled as she got on her knees and pulled out his hard on. Her mouth sucked on the tip as her tongue went around the tip making it harder. Her hand slid up and down on his cock as she teased his tip. Her eighteen year mouth began sliding up and down his shaft as she rolled his balls around in her hand. She was sucking him better than his own girlfriend did. Sabrina deep throated his cock over and over as he grabbed her hair.

He used her hair to pick up the pace making her go up and down fast on his dick as he got closer to exploding. He grunted as he made her go even faster. Sabrina let him control the pace as her mouth pleasured him. Finally he held her all the way down and nutted. Sabrina's mouth was filled as she tried to swallow fast as he filled it. Cum dripped down her chin to her tits. He entered another command into the phone as she licked her lips and smiled at him.

Sabrina stood topless and only in her little booty shorts that showed off her nice round ass and thick thighs. She dropped the shorts exposing her perfectly shaved heart right above her pussy. She climbed back on top and slid the cock into her body. She closed her eyes as her tight pussy took the cock fully. He held her hips as she began riding his dick as her tits bounced. He groaned as she let him into her deeper than ever.

Sabrina was riding him fast as he pushed his hips up to get as deep as he could into her eighteen year old hole. He leaned his head back on the couch as her pussy worked his cock deep into her body. Her moans filled the house as her pussy was wetter than ever. He was loving fucking his friends younger sister and had thought of it many times since she turned eighteen. Now here he was with her riding his cock on the couch.

He decided it was time for a change and flipped her to the couch, under him. He lifted her legs up and began ramming his cock into her body. Sabrina was enjoying it as he was fucking her fast and deep. Her cum was spurting out of her pussy with each thrust into her. She moaned as her orgasm continued. He grunted and groaned as her pussy felt so tight around his cock. He felt himself building up to busting as he continued to fuck her.

Sabrina arched her back and let out a loud moan as the orgasm peaked. He rammed hard and deep making her whimper as her cum flowed. He smiled as he felt her cum flowing around his dick. He knew his friend would be home soon so he began pumping her faster. He grew closer as her body hit another orgasm. He shoved as deep as he could and went as fast as he could. Sabrina's moans grew louder as her new orgasm peaked. He felt it and knew he was about to burst inside her. He wanted to pull out but couldn't as her hole felt so good.

Then it happened, he got off and filled her young body up. He stopped and pulled out as he stood up. He smiled at Sabrina as she sat up slowly. He picked up his phone and entered another command. Sabrina stood up and cleaned up her clothes. She wiped up the cum on the leather sofa and went to take a shower. He wiped his cock off and pulled his pants up. He sniffed and looked for something to cover up the smell of sex. He sprayed air freshener as his friend showed up.

"Hey man, I gotta go." He said leaving as he disconnected Sabrina from his phone.

He walked outside and looked at his app as it searched. He smiled knowing he had something that very few people had. He walked down the sidewalk and waited to use it again.