Mind Control Harem Ch. 04: Bimbodoll

Story Info
Master, Kitty, Puppy and Tits get a brand new slave: Bimbo!
5.4k words
4.54
37.3k
46

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tittytoy had been bouncing her breasts giddily in the back for the entire drive to the beach, without even having been prompted by Master. Her mounds were decorated with various different humiliating objects, which Master had just accessorized her with about two hours back, right after having turned her into his third little obedient slave, in her own uptown apartment. She moaned because of Master's conditioning, which turned her breasts into the most erogenous zone in her body, and whimpered as well, from the sensitivity and pain of the decor, which jingled as she bounced her melons.

First, were two strings, tied tightly around each one of her nipples, making them constantly swollen, erect and red.

On top of her swollen nipples were pieces of red electric tape, in the shapes of hearts, which were the only articles of clothing she would be allowed to have to cover her nipples at the beach; no bras.

On the tape, Master had clamped tight bronze nipple clamps, which, on top of her already swollen nipples, made her whimper from the sensitivity of it with the slightest movement.

Off of each clamp hung a cute bell, which rang any time her breasts moved, and so she was very audible whenever playing with her breasts..

Then, there were the chains: first, there was one chain which pulled her breasts together, giving her constant cleavage as it forced them to squish against each other. Second, two more chains hung, one off of each nipple. These two were long and swung beneath her breasts. They were there to be used as leashes; anyone who held them could basically manipulate Tittytoy to their whim; she was helpless because of how sensitive her nipples and breasts were.

To top it all off, her name was written in marker on her breasts: "Titty" on the first and "Toy" on the second.

Justin parked in one of the beach parking spaces, before turning to Tittytoy to observe the way her "titillating" excitement made her breasts bounce. He smiled, admittedly appreciating how eager and forcibly submissive this slave became. What's more, Bella seemed to be enjoying it too, watching Tittytoy bounce her breasts needily, and, by force of habit, bringing her hands to her own cute breasts to start rubbing her nipples, aroused at the sight.

Bitchpuppy, meanwhile, had her arms crossed, as she was sitting next to Tittytoy and had to feel her huge breasts graze her every so often. This wouldn't be so bad by itself, but, the whole ride, she was dreading the arrival to the beach, as she was painfully aware of her attire: her ultra thin beige dental floss bikini, her "Bitchpuppy" collar and leash, her beige puppy ears on her head and her beige buttplug dog tail, which she was currently sitting on at the moment, and felt everytime that the car got on a bumpy road, or went too fast and sent vibrations to her ass. She revelled in humiliation, but to be like this in front of an entire beach terrified her. However, she knew that was the point, and she knew that, if she complained, Justin would torment her even more, because he knew that she liked it. So she endured, out of mercy for herself.

But the moment of reckoning had come. Justin groped Bella's ass to snap her out of her fixation with Tittytoy. "It's time to find a new cunt." Bella blushed, being indirectly called a cunt, though she felt wet as he said it. He usually didn't dirty talk or degrade her, except for the normal submissive "slave", "pet", and "kitty".

She nodded. "Yes, Master!" She then got out of the car, followed by Bitchpuppy and Tittytoy, who got out once Master ordered them to.

Master observed the wonderful view of his three slaves: Cumkitty in her black bandage bikini and kitty outfit, Bitchpuppy in her puppy attire and floss bikini, and Tittytoy in a pair of panties and her breast decorations. While he definitely enjoyed seeing them like this (Bella turned red as she saw his bulge grow in his trunks), he hadn't done it for nothing. He'd already planned the type of person he was going to find next. Someone who would find these acts repulsive, deplorable, and against the rights of women. Of course, he felt that women had rights; he didn't actually think the entire sex was inferior. But if he could turn some into whores for his and Kitty's amusement, while advancing his tests, he'd see no reason not to.

This new subject would be ideologically opposed to his actions, so it would hopefully yield new, more interesting results. Plus, he did admit that the thought of turning a feminist into a bimbo was hot, in a kinky way. Master took a satchel out of his car trunk and handed it to Bitchpuppy, telling her to carry it.

Then, took Kitty's leash first, pulling her close to give her a kiss as she groped his ass. As their lips parted, he grabbed Tittytoy's nipple leashes, and pulled extremely lightly. However, it was still enough to make her audibly moan, and immediately move towards him; she was completely powerless. With the 3 leashes in one hand, he used the other to grab Bitchpuppy's, before pulling her towards him. As her face got inches from his, he pulled her leash upwards, making her stand on her toes. "This leash is pretty nice, Bitch. But, how about once I make that asshole of yours hypersensitive, we hook a leash in there instead?" Bitchpuppy whimpered, feeling her pussy get wet; she couldn't even respond, pondering the thought of this plan he had mentioned before. She tried to calm herself to deal with the situation that was going on right now: she was practically naked, and Justin just started leading her on a leash through the beach with Kitty and Tits. Not to mention, the way he intimidated her with that voice...

Though Puppy didn't know why Justin had really made them dress up like this, Bella understood it; she knew that they were bait. Justin had told her the plan beforehand, making sure that she wouldn't feel manipulated, because that wasn't his intention. But she didn't mind whatsoever, glad to be able to be in this costume with Justin, even if it was embarrassing and in public.

As they trekked into the sand through the main public area, people started to turn their heads, as mothers covered the eyes of their children. Some people looked on in disgust, as according to plan; others looked noticeably aroused, but the 4 didn't stop for anyone, since noone really approached them, mostly minding their own business. They continued walking on the shore for a while, Justin occasionally pulling Tits's tits with the leashes and making her moan with pleasure, her cameltoe extremely visible. The entire time, Puppy and Kitty are swaying their asses with feminine seduction, as they were trained to do.

Kitty started to think about just going into the water with Justin and convincing him to save the slut for another day, when a woman approached them.

She was 25, 3 years older than Justin, and about as tall as Kitty, at 5'7. She had wide hips, DD cups held up by a hot-pink bra, which wasn't not too revealing, and a matching pink set of waist-high bikini bottoms, covering a noticeably large ass; not as big as Puppy's (making Puppy smirk with pride), but still larger than Kitty's; about as big as Tittytoy's. Her skin was light, and she had blonde hair, blue eyes, and pink lips; not too plump or too thin, also like Kitty's, but Kitty's were much more naturally pink, as she usually didn't wear any makeup other than eyeliner, while this woman definitely had pink lip gloss applied heavily. As Kitty saw her approaching, she felt an odd sense of animosity. The woman had a smug and angry look on her face.

"Hey! Excuse me!" she said as she approached, in a spoiled-teen type voice. Justin smiled warmly, and replied, "Hey. What's up?"

She glared, annoyed that he responded without acknowledging the obvious issue. "Um, what the fuck is this?" She motioned towards the girls. Justin felt contented; this was her. He could tell by her condescension and sincere, disgusted intolerance. She was bleeding with animosity, though, he noticed something else. A guess, just a hunch, but maybe the loathing wasn't all towards them...

Justin pet Kitty's head, making her blush and smile up at him, turning her eyes away from the woman, who she had been glaring at. "This is Bella, my girlfriend." She felt all warm inside as he said this. He then turned to the other two. "And these are Puppy and Tittytoy." He pulled on their leashes as he said this, and, on cue, Puppy barked as she started shaking her ass, humiliating herself as her "tail" wagged behind her. She looked frustrated, but made an effort to suppress it; though she usually would uphold what was left of her dignity by looking or acting angrily or annoyed, she didn't this time, trying to look more eager and submissive, as she knew that, if she looked like she didn't want to do this, it actually had a risk of not only pushing this new girl to her limits (as she might think it's abuse), but getting the 4 into legal trouble. So she held herself back. Tittytoy, meanwhile, as soon as she had her leashes pulled, moaned loudly, feeling her sensitive nipples filling her with pleasure.

Jenny blushed, embarrassed to look upon this lewd display. "You fucking pervert!" She directed himself towards Justin and he looked mockingly surprised, with a playful smile. "Me? What did I do?"

"Don't fucking mock me. This is sexist, and degrading. You can't objectify women like this, they're not sex objects. We don't have to sexualize ourselves to please you! You should feel ashamed," she then turned to the pets, with a strangely intense and reprimanding focus on Kitty (who had started glaring at her again), mostly looking at her. "And that goes for you, too! Why would you let some man parade you around like this in public? What's WRONG with you?! Do you have no integrity? This is pathetic. Have some dignity! Fucking weirdoes!" Justin, basically unaffected, not caring, just looked at her with his eyebrows raised. However, once Kitty held her master's arm more tightly, he realized something was wrong. Rapepuppy felt a little embarrassed, but she had already been far too humiliated, and didn't take it seriously enough for it to affect her profoundly, and Tittytoy was a horny slave, who didn't care about anything other than the constant pleasure she felt. But Kitty...

She wouldn't usually be affected by this; she would either shrug it off, not caring too much about the opinions of others, like Justin was doing, or, if she was slightly affected, she would come up with some witty rebuttal, and just end it there. But, not only was she already disliking this woman, but her words got to her. She felt shaken- she took Justin's arm instinctively, grasping for comfort. And Justin noticed what she wanted, what had happened. He turned to her, turning his back on the woman as if to shield Bella from her.

"Bella, are you okay?" He examined her, a bit worried, and she closed her eyes, her eyebrows furrowed, but when she opened them again they were watery, and she looked very hurt.

"N-no... I... I like... I like being your Kitty... I mean, I know it's not normal, but... it's nice... I'm not pathetic..."

"Bella, you're extremely intelligent and introspective. If what she said were true, you would have come to the conclusion yourself. And I wouldn't have encouraged you. But your integrity sure as hell doesn't depend on what makes you happy. You can't categorize that into right and wrong, it just is. And even if it was wrong, we could, we would, be wrong together." He looked her directly in the eye, while rubbing his thumb across her cheek. She smiled, as she let out a little gasp of relief, and nodded her head, wiping her tears. The woman, meanwhile, was just tapping her foot impatiently, finally rolling her eyes, jutting her arms downward in a spoiled manner, and calling out, "Hello?! Leave!" Justin sighed, his expression hardening. "That was cruel and uncalled for."

"We're in a public space! You can't just-"

"We can. Its legal."

"It's disruptive, and gives off the wrong vibes, and... and message! To children!"

"I can see you're personally offended by this, so don't use societal benevolence to justify your actions. Own up to them."

Her eyes widened, as she blushed again. Justin felt moderately angry, as he hated that someone made Bella, of all people, cry. Bella was laidback and confident. It wasn't an easy thing to do, yet she had done it so effortlessly. But, though Justin was angry, he didn't keep the main objective out of mind. He remained calm, though still glaring at her sternly.

"Don't turn this on me! I'm not the bad guy!"

"No one is. But, if we're being honest," Justin gazed around the beach and saw people observing the conversation, "you've caused more of a scene than me. And, if you continue, you could incite conflict, or violence."

"Don't make shit up."

"If you want to talk legitimately about this, let's go somewhere more private. If not, than leave." As he said this, he was completely aware that she would do no such thing; was was counting on her not leaving. He didn't really take pleasure in manipulating people, but it furthered his goals.

"You can't fucking threaten me!"

"I didn't. Though that's not a bad idea." he turned to Tittytoy. "Touch yourself till you cum, Tittytoy."

As soon as he said that, the woman squealed. "NO! Don't you fucking d-"

But before she could finish the sentence, Tittytoy gladly started kneaded her breasts, careful not to take any decorations off. She moaned uncontrollably as she did so, her face turning red and her pussy dripping through her panties, and all the while, the woman looked on in disgust. "ALL RIGHT, you fucking ASSHOLE! Somewhere private!" While the woman normally would have just walked away, she was morbidly intrigued and offended by the situation, though there may have been a tinge of something else... maybe jealousy?

Justin nodded, with a stern expression. "The rock jetty."

"Fine."

Justin pulled on Tittytoy and Rapepuppy's leashes, after signalling to Tittytoy, telling her to stop playing with herself (to her disappointment). However, instead of taking Kitty's leash, he took her hand, and walked by her side. Kitty felt so grateful to have him; she didn't really care want him to defend her. She wasn't so petty. But she cared that he comforted her. And, out of a bit of retaliation, she was smugly satisfied that he outsmarted her. Fucking bitch.

While they walked, she ignored the lady though, enjoying every second of walking there with Justin on the beach as the sun was beginning to set. Meanwhile, Rapepuppy was following behind, swaying her ass as she always did, and wagging her tail in the process, and Tittytoy occasionally lagged behind intentionally, moaning every time Justin hurried her by pulling on her breasts, though, for the most part, she walked at the same pace, jutting her breasts forward as if displaying them. At one point, Justin turned to the woman, to ask what her name was.

"It's Jenny," she responded scornfully, as if he should have already known somehow.

He nodded, and they carried on in silence until they got to the jetty. Noone was around, as people usually preferred to go to the pier to see the sunset, or to stay away from the jetty to swim; also, people were starting to leave the beach, and no houses or beach establishments could be seen inland for about a mile; just a forest. They were alone. He turned took the satchel from Bitchpuppy, and started sifting through it, while talking to Jenny.

"Alright, I'd ask you what it was you wanted to say, but I don't actually care. Nothing personal." He then took a syringe, filled with a similar serum different than one he had injected into Titsy's titties. However, it was unique in the way it was engineered to reverse one's beliefs, at the moment they are thinking them. Jenny stepped back, realizing what had happened as she saw the needle. As she put the pieces together, the picture started to terrify her.. "You're forcing them to do this.."

He smiled. "You're half right." He turned to the slaves, letting all the leashes go. "Bitchpuppy, Tittytoy, grab her." And they did. They forced her to the ground as she struggled, trying to scream. In response, Justin glared at her. "Don't, or I'll rape you." She immediately shut up, realizing help wouldn't come, since he brought her here intentionally, and she most definitely didn't want to be raped. Maybe she could buy some time, escape while the slaves are distracted...

Justin wasn't actually willing to traumatize her like that, though; that wasn't the objective. He would only rape her once she would enjoy it. However, rape was the only leverage he had at the moment to shut her up. This was much more of a risk than the other 3 endeavors. He approached her, holding the syringe by the tube and not the handle and keeping it far from her, for now, as to not threaten her. He got down and, with his opposite hand, groped her breast, to check a suspicion he had had; she winced as he groped her. But his hunch was right. As he groped her, she shut her eyes tight, trying not to say anything to worsen the situation, though feeling thouroughlypissed off.

"Implants. Why? What happened to 'don't sexualize yourself to please men'?" He groped her ass, afterwards, to see if she had her cheeks done too down there, too. And she did.

She blushed, glaring at him, but not responding. He was honestly a little surprised; this wasn't part of the plan, but he knew that there had been something off about her. She professed modern feminism, but didn't live up to the standards of it. However, that threw his plans out of whack, as the point of the serum was to reverse her ideologies. If she didn't fully believe in feminism, the serum could do something unexpected. He had to do something.

"I got it." He pulled down his boxers abruptly, while Bella looked on feeling a little jealous that he was letting this bitch see his cock. It was hard, as it almost always was when he was with his slaves, and it was releasing the bio-engineered P.E.N.I.S. pheromones he had first used on Kitty to help her express what she was feeling. Jenny, of course, inhaled them, as she had no other option, though, as soon as she saw his cock, she started squirming wildly again. She almost called for help, when the pheromones took effect. They made her let out a small moan, but more than anything, she became open and loose as she stopped moving.

"Jenny." She looked up at him as he called her, not sure what she was feeling.

"You're a feminist. You hate female sexualization, serving men, and the like. Am I right?" She nodded, starting to glare at him again. "You loath objectification, and implants, and bimbos, and cocks.. You hate dominant men, and you never want to be controlled by one. You're not a stupid bimbo." She started squirming, clenching her teeth as she glared at Justin. "Yes..."

"Good girl," he said ironically. Bella was extremely confused as she looked upon this display, not sure what he was doing, as all he was doing was making her more resistant. But then, he injected her with the serum, directly into her clitoris, making her scream with pain. It took a few seconds as she writhed, her clitoris starting to swell, but she quickly subdued herself. Master ordered the slaves to let go, as the serum travelled through her body, the first part taking effect and making her moan. Though not as intense as Tittytoy's serum, Jenny's made her lips much more sensitive than before. Soon afterwards though, the second, more important part took effect; she felt her mind shift as her thoughts became perverted and distorted. Backwards. The more reinforced feminist thoughts Justin had just given her were starting to flip.

She wasn't a feminist. She loved female sexualization, serving men, and the like. She adored objectification, and implants, and bimbos, and cock. She loves dominant men, and GOD she wanted to be controlled by one, so fucking badly... She's just a stupid bimbo.

12