Mind Control Harem Ch. 05B: Tittycow

Story Info
Master pushes May deeper into humiliation.
5.9k words
4.63
54.5k
43

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tittytoy woke up, ready to start the day. Now that Master turned Valeria into Stripbunny, Tits had to share her room with her, too, as opposed to just with Bimbodoll. As Tits opened her eyes, lifting her head to see what was making the noise that woke her up, she saw that Stripbunny was on the new treadmill wearing her white bunny outfit, even using the heels; it seemed like she was not only exercising, but also training herself to walk more sexily in her outfit.

Master, using the abundance of funds that Bimbodoll, being excessively rich, had given him and Bella access to following her enslavement, bought a treadmill for his slaves to use, ordering them to use it to maintain their figures. Stripbunny mostly used it though, because it was pretty thematically consistent and complementary: since she was a Bunny, she had to use the equivalent of an exercise wheel, like a little bunny. Also, she was the tightest and the fittest out of the girls, and Bella wanted to keep her that way.

Justin and Bella also enjoyed watching the other girls use the treadmill though, since they could usually see their assets bounce in their skimpy little outfits. Whenever he told her to, Bella would use it as well, though, a little embarrassed and flattered that Justin liked watching her body move on it.

Tittytoy sat up, stretching, and looked down at her naked breasts, which were so big, they obstructed her view of almost everything above her thighs. Every night before she went to bed, she took off her breast decorations, since her large breasts alone were hard enough to sleep with. She looked over at the cabinet, where there was one drawer full of sex toys for each slave. She opened hers, first taking out her nipple strings, which she tied around each nipple to keep them erect and sensitive. She then put on her red, heart-shaped booby stickers, and on top of those, she put on her bronze nipple clamps, which each had bronze little bells hanging off of them. She took 2 chains, and hooked 1 to each nipple clamp, letting them sway beneath her breasts to be used as leashes. She took the last chain and connected each end to each nipple clamp. The last chain was so short that, since it was connected to both breasts, it pulled them together, giving her cleavage. Tittytoy wasn't sure why Master wanted her to wear all this stuff, but she did like the way that the decorations looked, and she'd learned to get horny with the sound of the bells ringing, as they rung the most when people played with her breasts.

Then Tittytoy thought of something she hadn't before. Pavlovian training was the cause of her excitement from hearing the ringing of the bells, as she associated pleasure with the auditory stimulus after being repeatedly exposed to both stimuli simultaneously.

Tittytoy sat there, wide-eyed for a moment, not sure where the thought had come from. She was confused, as her mind was usually much more blank. She realized that that was also pretty strange... Of course, she knew that she was just a fucktoy, so, being so dumb was natural for her, but... It didn't make sense. Her mind wasn't always so blank. She could vaguely remember being... more coherent maybe?

Tittytoy was glaring and squinting at the floor, trying to remember something, when Bimbodoll, who had been laying belly-down, completely naked, doing her makeup using a little pink mirror, noticed and giggled. "Hey, Titsy! You look like you've been thinking! Are you ok? Girls aren't supposed to think!" Tittytoy thought about this for a second, knowing she was right, but it felt... off. "Yes, I'm aware... But I think I'm supposed to know something else..."

"Girl, if you wanna know something, Daddy can help you out! He always makes me feel simpler when I think about thinking!" Bimbo giggles again, bouncing giddily on her fake bimbo breasts; Stripbunny, looking back at both of them while still running on the treadmill, nods her head. "I agree Tits, Master can probably help you out." Bunny pauses for a second, drooling onto her chest thinking about him, before stumbling for not paying attention and getting back to running. Bunny was hardly panting at all, having already been seasoned in cardio before having become a slave.

Titsy looked at the two of them, knowing that what they were saying was true, but she felt cautious, as if she was aware that Justin had something to do with her strange empty headedness. She then shook her head, as if to ignore this, knowing that the other slaves were right. She should talk to Master. Tittytoy put on her crimson panties and bounced into the next room over where Justin, Bella and Sophie slept, her bells jingling as she moved. Though Bella was getting herself washed up in the bathroom and Sophie was out in university (as she still lived her normal life when not at home, just like Bella), Justin was still half-asleep, lazily snuggling himself into the late hours of the morning.

Titsy, knowing that she had to do something special that he had taught her if she wanted to get Master's attention, kneeled in front of him next to the bed, and started bouncing her breasts wildly, making her bells ring until he woke up. She blushed a little, feeling embarrassed as she did this, even though she usually always bounced her breasts without thinking about it; it was as if she was just now becoming conscious of the shame of this licentious, hedonistic act. He smiled as he opened his eyes, his voice still scraggy from sleep. "Hey, Tits. What's up?" He quickly noticed, however, that she didn't have the same giddy enthusiasm and mindless lust as before, and he sat up attentively, realizing something was off. "Tell me what's wrong, Tittytoy." She looked up at him, a little frustrated.

"M-Master," (she hesitated before calling him that, her skepticism growing), "I... was thinking about something. I usually don't because..." She pauses, looking down at her breasts, and blushing. "...I'm usually... pleasuring... myself..." She then looks up at him again. "But... I've been remembering... something. I think I used to be able to think more clearly, sir! What's happening to me?"

Justin thinks for a moment, somewhat cautious. It made sense, to be fair. She'd never received any actual hypnotic substances, she'd only received an overwhelming dosage of pleasure through her extremely erogenously enhanced breasts, which made her extremely susceptible to suggestion. But, this also made her the least likely to remain psychological altered, so he always had his suspicions that this day might come. He thought for a split second about using this opportunity where she is still vulnerable to force her back into submission, but he sighed, deciding against it. He decided, instead, to be blunt, knowing she could take the truth without watering it down.

"Tittytoy, your original name is May. You used to be my psychology professor, and you were damn good at it. In fact, you taught me everything that I've used for this... 'social experiment.'" May looked up at him, visibly frustrated, her eyes clearing as her memories began to resurface. "I sort of arbitrarily decided to use you as my 3rd subject for this experiment. You were somewhat accessible, as I knew you well enough to figure out how to approach you successfully, and, like all our other girls, you would be extremely enjoyable, considering how hot you are." She blushed, looking down at her breasts and suddenly much more conscious of all the humiliating attire she had on. She then covered her breasts, crossing her arms over them, and started to reflect on what she was learning.

Justin continued. "I believed it would be somewhat justified, considering how obviously nihilistic and depressed you had become, and admittedly took some guilt off my shoulders by telling myself that you would conclude that hedonism is the only remaining alternative in life." He then stopped, looking at her, and awaiting her response. He also noticed that Bella had emerged from the bathroom and was looking at the two of them from the bathroom doorway, her eyebrows furrowed as she looked down at the scene; she wasn't angry, but curious, interested in how May would react, though not expecting much other than panic.

So, it surprised Bella (though not Justin, as he had gotten to know May before she was his slave) when May didn't panic, her reason having reemerged entirely. "You're something, Justin. This is incredibly illegal and morally reprehensible. I, personally, however, won't judge you for it, as morality doesn't have much of a place in the eyes of reason. I won't say this should be condoned, but I admit it's somewhat admirable." She then turned to Bella, which startled her, making her jump, as Bella thought that May hadn't noticed her. She'd, however, caught Justin's eye as he glanced over at her. "I assume, considering your obviously close relationship with him, that you are either reluctantly acquiasant or complicit in this, 'Kitty'?"

She raised her eyebrows, not expecting this from Tittytoy, but decided that if Justin trusted her enough to be transparent, than she would as well. "I'm somewhat complicit. Haven't studied psychology or biochemistry, but I've happily helped Justin in this; altruism and good-will isn't my thing."

"I understand." She turned to Justin. "So, now that you've told me this, what are your plans?"

"Well, if I'm right about what I'd theorized, then I don't have much to worry about. The respect you hold to hedonism as well as your disregard for morality would keep you apathetic to telling the cops about my activities."

"And what if I hold a personal grudge against you?"

"You don't. You're reasonable enough to consider that, in general, grudges, being based purely in emotion, aren't going to help you or anyone else in any way, and being submissive to them would mean allowing yourself to be a slave to self-destructive behaviour. It's a bad decision."

"But is submission and being a slave not what you've been teaching me, 'sir'?" May raised an eyebrow, poking fun at him.

"Wittiness isn't an argument, unfortunately."

May smiles. "You got me there, Justin. Ah, but submitting to emotions in itself is hedonistic, no? So why not?"

"Because, unlike the hedonism I've provided you, that would only be mildly satisfactory. Considering all the lengths I took to keep the experiment from being traumatizing to you, there wouldn't be much hatred to actually fuel your trauma, if there is any. In fact, for this same reason, I predict that you won't only refrain from snitching, you're gonna stay."

May raises her eyebrows, smiling, somewhat impressed. "You're as I remember you, Justin. And you're not wrong." She blushes, knowing what she's agreeing to. "I do admit, though, that even with reason, not feeling shame about this is... difficult."

Justin smiles for a moment. "Exposure therapy, then, Tittytoy." May chuckles, hearing her "name", and nods. "I assume you have something in mind?"

"Yup. Put your arms down and bounce your tits for me, Titsy. Your funbags should get you aroused enough. I'll go set up the plan." May sighs and obeys, still shameful at the licentiousness of the act. She starts bouncing her breasts, and with every bounce feels herself become aroused, starting to have the impulse to moan.

As he leaves the room, he looks over at Bella who was staring at him, amused and somewhat aroused by his determined skill, not to mention just plain impressed by their psychological stand-off. He notices, and does his cute half smile, before taking her by the butt and pulling her up a little as he kisses her.

"She's not the only one I'm treating today, though, Bella. It seems you have something to work out with a certain someone." Bella pouts unintentionally, knowing exactly what he was talking about. "And what if I don't wanna?"

"You're going to."

"Yes sir," she said quickly and quietly, smiling softly. She loved to act so submissive for him, but was dreading a bit having to work out her problems with... her.

"Go wait at the couch." Bella scurried off, her tail swaying behind her. Justin then went to the slave room where Bimbo was finishing up her makeup and Bunny was getting off her treadmill.

"Hi, Daddy!" Bimbo bit her lip, loving how Justin looked with his unbuttoned button-up and boxers on.

"Morning, Bimbo." He went into the closet and got out some special equipment for Tittytoy; before heading to the closet with the equipment though, he tapped Bimbo's ass with his foot. "You come too, Doll. You and Kitty have some business we need to deal with." Bimbo looked up at him, and looked mildly annoyed. "But I didn't do anything!"

"Put on your clothes and go to the living room. Now."

Bimbo groaned, but got up, looking at the floor, still annoyed. "Yes, Daddy..." As he left, Bimbo started to put on her favorite slutty things to wear. Justin then went into the living room where Bella was waiting, and she helped him set up the equipment that he was going to use on May.

Once Bimbo was dressed up in her favorite outfit (a hot-pink bra, hot-pink waist high panties, a short, light pink skirt, and an extra small, tight, hot-pink crop top with lots of cleavage and "I LUV 8==D" in red across the front), she left the slave room, leaving Stripbunny on her bed to rest (and touch herself a little) after her workout.

As Bimbodoll left her room and went into the living room, she saw Kitty there, sitting on the couch as Justin put the finishing touches on May's new machine. When Bimbo saw the machine, she giggled, knowing that it would be perfect for May, but she then turned to Kitty, and her face scrunched up in annoyance. "Daddy, what's the cat doing on the couch?" Kitty glared at her loathingly, almost hissing in the back of her throat. "Don't think too hard, Doll. You're brain might pop." Bimbo crossed her arms angrily.

Justin sighed, annoyed at their constant bickering. "Girls, be nice. Bimbo, you know that Kitty is allowed wherever she wants." Kitty smirks as he says this, Bimbo grumbling but nodding. "And Kitty, don't be so mean to Bimbo; it's not her fault she's so vacant." Bimbo smiled condescendingly, not knowing what vacant means, while Kitty tried not to giggle.

"Sorry Master!" Kitty says, a little sarcastically.

"Sorry, Daddy..." Bimbo says much more genuinely, though still glaring at Kitty.

Justin rolled his eyes, and then turned to put the finishing touches on May's machine. "May, get in here," he called, and in a few moments, she walked in, her bells ringing. There was an obvious stain in her panties from all the breast bouncing, but she tried to act composed. Once she saw the machine, she gasped, caught off guard for once.

"A milking machine?...You're planning to milk me?" She calmed herself, though still not sure what to think. However, Justin responded accordingly. "You don't get to worry about it. Get down on all fours like the fucking animal you are, let your udders hang below you, and wait for further commands." May blushed, knowing that he was trying to humiliate her to advance the aforementioned "exposure therapy", but she couldn't help but feel degraded. It was enjoyable, as it had been since she became Tittytoy. She nodded silently and got on all fours, her decorated breasts hanging beneath her.

Justin momentarily turned to Kitty and Bimbo. "You two, you're going to make up. By making out. While I help Titsy here with her slutty little problem." Kitty almost protested, looking at him with her mouth open as if to say, "That's not fair!", but she then closed it, looking defeated. Bimbo, meanwhile, nodded, pouting at the same time while looking at the floor. She then walked over to Kitty, who was still on the couch, and sat down next to her, leaning towards her. Kitty glared at her as she leaned towards her, before sighing and kissing Bimbo. Bimbo blushed a little, having to kiss Kitty of all people, and Kitty just closed her eyes, her expression angry but compliant. They slowly got more passionate, with Bimbo putting her hands on Kitty's waist as Kitty put her arms around Bimbo's neck.

Justin, meanwhile, went over to his desk and got two new syringes he had made. He brought them over to May, who was waiting patiently for him, and squatted next to her. "I know that a few months ago, you were producing milk. And I know that, although to a lesser degree, you still are. So, can you guess what these do, or is your brain too filled with girly little thoughts?"

May blushed again, and nodded. "They increase my milk production..."

"Exactly."

Justin took the two syringes and injected each one of her breasts with them. As he did so, she tried her best to hold back her screams, though she was whimpering pretty loudly. However, once he was done, the pain quickly subsiding, and she didn't notice any change. He took her by her breast leashes and led her to the milking machine, where he clamped her knees and hands to the floor. He undid her breast decorations, taking off the bells, clamps, strings and stickers. Her nipples already sore, he attached the vacuums to each of her breasts. He then turned on the machine, and let it run.

As soon as it started sucking, May moaned, her breasts still hypersensitive despite everything, and even more so just having had all those decorations on. However, she really started to whimper with pleasure once her nipples started dripping occasional drops of milk, as she felt each drop leave her nipples; the production was minimal, as she hadn't breastfed or been properly milked in months. She felt a little excited, finally knowing who she truly was after all this time, yet being so lecherous and promiscuous all the same. She was already feeling her shame melt away, being so inescapably exposed to humiliation, and was starting to feel the eagerness of her more lustful phase return, albeit without the empty-headedness.

While May moaned her heart out as the machine worked its magic, Justin turned his attention back to the other two girls. Bimbo had been a little too eager, groping Kitty's breasts, so, in response, she got much more aggressive and began clawing sensually at Bimbo's back, making her whimper as Kitty forced her tongue into Bimbo's mouth. Bimbo looked desperately at Justin for help, and once he noticed, his expression hardened. "Cumkitty!"

Her head shot up as he heard him call her name so angrily, and she realized she had messed up. It almost never happened, she was always such a good girl for him, so to hear him say her name so angrily frightened her. She pulled herself away from Bimbo, embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry, Justin, she was just... I'm sorry..." Justin looked at Bimbo's back, and saw the scratch marks. He touched them lightly, but she whimpered in response, making him glare at Bella.

"I never told you to hurt her." Kitty whimpered and avoided eye contact, hating that Justin was disappointed in her. He was usually so calm and understanding. He turned to Bimbo. "Are you okay?" She nodded, glancing at Kitty, a little frightened.

Justin then turned to Kitty, wearing a much more composed expression. He noticed her eyes were watery, so he sighed, before taking her by the chin, gently making her look at him, and smiling sympathetically. "Kitty, it's alright. I forgive you. But you're going to be punished so it doesn't happen again, understand?" Kitty smiled slightly as she looked up at him innocently, and nodded, relieved.

"Good girl. Until I say so, no touching yourself." Bella's eyes widened, having grown accustomed to constant arousal, but she nodded again. He then turned to Bimbo. "Today, you're going to give me a blowjob."

Bimbo's eyes widened and she clapped her hands giddily. "YAY! Thank you, Daddy!" Kitty meanwhile, looked extremely disappointed, but didn't protest, Bimbo smirking at her. Bimbo then quickly turned back to Justin, getting back to her job; she unzipped his jeans and pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard 6.5 inch penis. Having been hypnotized to be extremely misogynistic, she felt extremely humbled and wet as she knelt in front a cock as a woman.

12