Mind Control of the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

After smearing my face with her sex, she pulled my head away with her fingers in my hair, and aimed that dildo at her opening and pushed on the back of my head to force the thick rubber shaft in. This was a novel way of having sex. She was probably enjoying this. She guided my head back and forth as she used it to fuck herself. I was getting an up close view of her shaved pussy, and looking beyond that from time to time, I saw that she was pulling on her nipple rings. She had the largest pair of knockers, but they had to be fake; they never sagged the slightest bit. They stood out from her chest like two torpedoes.

She fucked herself with my face for 30 minutes, allowing me to catch a breath every so often when she didn't have my chin and face smashed against her now very wet pussy. I licked and sucked her pussy juice now that the mints had done their work. They aroused her sensitive nerve endings; and for me – they made it a lot easier to slurp down her nasty cum.

Then she had me stand beside the couch while she sucked on my cock. "Stand still!" she told me. Oh, man. I thought Becky was good at giving head. This woman was a pro. Come to think of it – maybe she has worked in this field before. But oh, man was she ever good at making a man feel awesome.

After a few minutes, she was pushing her little finger into my anus, and cupping my balls with her other hand while sliding my hard shaft down her throat. My legs began to buckle. Each time she licked the sensitive nerve endings under my cock, my legs buckled. I gave into the feeling and soon tried to let go a huge torrent of cum. Nothing came out. I could feel it getting so close. She knew that I was close because she looked into my eyes and said "You want this – don't you Slave?"

She was right – I did want to cum now. I wanted to – my cock wanted to – but something in the back of my mind wouldn't let me squirt off. Something was telling my body – I have not gotten permission to cum. Becky wasn't here to allow me to cum. I thought about the few times I was jerking myself off recently, and I couldn't cum then either. Could this be? Did Becky really have the power to control when I would cum when she isn't even in the room?

I twitched, and jerked around. I felt like I was going to cum forever, but nothing shot off and my cock did not wilt.

"This isn't easy for you – I don't turn you on? What does turn you on? Guys? Strong men who wear leather – like some of the DVD's you bought? Terry taunted.

Then I blurted out "I want to cum – I feel it – but I haven't been given permission."

She smile a wicked smile – "Someone is training you just right."

"Maybe I will ride your cock after all." Terry said as she pushed me face-up to the floor. Mounting my hard on – she rode me to several orgasms. My cock was hard the whole time, but I never did squirt off. Becky wasn't there to give me permission. Terry used me the whole night, and then set me free.

******* TOTAL AND COMPLETE HUMILIATION

Becky and I went to the next meeting of hypnotists and all was well for a little while, when Richard came over to our table and ran his hands up Becky's back and down her front, copping a feel of her fabulous tits. This action angered me. I was jealous to let another guy touch the girl I was seeing. But since it was Richard and all he represented I was furious.

"Take your hands away from her – if you know what is good for you!" I bravely knocked his arm away from her chest.

"What do you think you are doing – laying your paw on my arm? Don't you know how silly you look being the brave boyfriend?" Richard taunted me.

"She is not yours!" I vehemently shot back.

Richard smiled and again cupped her breast. "She is not yours when she knows she could have someone better."

I grabbed his wrist and squeezed. I shot a daring look into his eyes, but he didn't appear to be intimidated. Richard appeared to be amused at my show of strength. He smiled at me as if he knew my innermost thoughts. It was eerie the way his look shot through me. "Before this night is over – you won't be begging for Becky – you will be begging for me." Richard confidently stated, and grabbed his crotch.

Becky tried to stop the confrontation and suggested I run off to the restroom while she got things in order here.

I wanted her to leave with me that instant. I felt like if I didn't run away right now I might never get away. But pride of being the best at my profession let me stand fast. Stupid old pride made me stand up to Richard and his gang of erotic friends. I felt fear. Yes, I was afraid that I might be in trouble by doing anything to displease him. What an odd thought to have about my enemy.

"Leave – I will get this settled and you can return in a few minutes and everything will be put in its proper place." Becky convinced me to exit to the restroom and leave her to settle with him for groping her just now.

I went off – took a leak, and then just stood in front of the mirror and tried to control my breathing. I was very anxious, and knew this was not the way I needed to be right now.

When I returned I saw a lot of the people laughing and some of them pointed in my direction. What was up? Should I ignore their stares? What if they just knew I was almost in an altercation with Richard? Did they know that I was afraid of him? Could they sense just how nervous I was being here – standing up to him and his crowd? I realized that they were looking at something – photos black and white photos – close up ones. By the time I got back to my table and realized that Richard, Ann, Becky and a lot of other people were still gathered close by – waiting for my reaction. But my reaction to what?

Then I got a good look at one of the photos – it was my face – licking an ass. Not just any ass, but a Man's ass. I had my tongue clearly extended and I was busy licking the crack of some guy's ass. Then I saw another – this one seemed a lot like the first one I saw – I was still kissing the guys ass, but he was fucking a pussy. His cock was half way buried in a furry pussy. I tried to think – but my mind was cloudy. I could hear everyone laughing. I could see as they gathered around to see other photos, and point to me. My face – was clearly in the photo – and I seemed to be enjoying myself. There didn't seem to be any facial shots of the guy's ass I was kissing and licking, nor the woman he was fucking.

I saw another photo – this time I was licking an extremely wet pussy. It looked like someone had shot a significant load of cum on her bush and right leg. It was my face being planted between those thighs slurping that cum up.

The weirdest feeling was coming over me. My eyes were glazing over, and I was thrusting my whole face forward as if I was kissing or licking this slimy pussy. I could feel this pussy just inches in front of me and I wanted to lick it, and clean the nasty mess up. But everyone could see that there wasn't a pussy in front of my face, just open air.

The next photo thrust in my view was one of me – kneeling in front of some guys legs. His dick – was dangling down at least 6 or 7 inches in front of my face. I wasn't kissing it. I wasn't licking it. I was just staring upward at it – almost wishing to have it. The crowd watched in glee as I opened my mouth up slightly and tilted my head back just like in the photo. I was imagining that I was begging for this whopper cock. I was turned on by it.

"Look at him – he looks like he wants it." I heard someone say next to me.

My mind kicked into normal gear – for a moment the fog in my brain was gone; long enough to get a little anger up past the pit of my stomach. "Who did this? What did someone do? How did these photos happen?" I furiously asked the room aloud.

Richard smirked – "Photos are worth a 1000 words; they're not doctored – the image you see is real." Then laughing an evil cackle "Here you go Sissy Slut – how about THIS ONE!" and thrust the worst one into my face.

This photo was a close up of me – still on my knees. My head cocked back, and mouth wide open swallowing that same huge cock. Seeing this photo made me react in a controlled manner. Like a baby bird waiting to be fed, right there in front of everyone I tilted my head back and opened my mouth wide as I could and licked around my lips as if I was waiting for that cock to enter them right now.

Everyone looked at me – but I couldn't help it – I craved that cock.

"See something you like? You're hungry for that cock? You want it don't you?" Ann tormented me.

"Yessssss" I sighed, still keeping my head back like I wanted some big hunk to stuff his slab of meat down my throat.

"Sissy Slut – from this point forward tonight you will have full conscious realization of what is going on with you – but you will remain obedient, compliant, submissive, polite, and most of all completely under your Master's control." Richard told me. "Now, show me how to properly beg for that cock you saw in the photos!"

Oh my as if in a dream that I could watch – I could feel myself melting into his arms and starting to fall to his feet. I feel my desire burning inside – wanting to be his pet. Oh this is so very wrong. I am not gay. I am not submissive. I am not his slut. His SLUT – Oh, my I want – I need to be his SLUT. "Can I please be your SLUT? Can I suck on your magnificent thick 9 inch cock?" Oh, what am I saying? I just heard myself beg to be his slut – SLUT – "Please Master I want to be your SLUT." I did it again. I can hear the people laughing around me.

Ann added "Make him beg to be your Sissy Slut – show him why he is a Sissy Slut!"

One of his other gang members said "Strip him so we can see how lame he is."

Even another said "Yeah, Strip him naked and make him kneel on the tabletop so everyone can see!"

I heard more chats of "Strip him! Strip Him STRIP HIM!!"

Richard used a trigger phrase. 'it is hot as summer in the tropics' Then added to the crowd, "He will strip – I won't do a thing. He will strip to please us."

Staying on my knees I began to get hot and clammy. These clothes were too tight – much too restraining to do me any good. I needed to get free of them. I was beginning to perspire, in part from the comment that Richard made but also in part because I could still realize just what was going on. I was not a mindless sap who was doing his bidding like I must have been in those photos. Oh those photo's I glanced down and saw one that was laying to the right of the others: A huge cock erupting on someone's pussy. Not in the pussy – but on the outside the way the erotic film stars do to show that they have come. My mind searched out the photo that went with this one. There it was – lying beside another stack just over there – I could see it – I was lapping the sweet man juice mixture off of the wet pussy. I was greedily drinking up someone's cum. I was getting so hot – I needed to strip.

I yanked my shirt off my head, followed by the t-shirt. Staying on my knees I kicked off my shoes and unzipped my pants. Moments later, I had even removed them. All I had left on was a pair of silk boxers and some cotton socks. I stopped there. Richard, Ann, Becky and all the other people who had gathered for the floor show stopped and watched intently to see if I was going to remove them. But because I was conscious of the events – I struggled to keep some dignity.

Richard must have known what was going on in my mind – as a pretty good hypnotist himself he could see when a subject was struggling with obeying a command. This time he said "Still it is hot as summer in the tropics"

Looking down at my body I could see the only clothes I had left on – those had to be removed so I could cool down – I felt even hotter – I MUST COOL DOWN! My dick was throbbing and I was getting hard.

"Look at the bulge in his boxers. See how turned on he is. He loves this treatment!" Someone in the crowd said from my left.

I stripped off the boxers and my socks. My dick stood up from my crotch. All seven inches of it were hot and throbbing. I hadn't cum in awhile, so my ball sack was getting full. But I was kneeling on floor while everyone else stood in clothes. Richard smirked at me. He knew just how obedient I was. I couldn't look at Becky – but I could see that her hand was lightly stroking Richard's crotch. Richard must have gotten to her after we met. He couldn't get to me so he got to her and let her subdue my will to resist.

"Sissy Slut – Get up on this table and spread your legs real wide!" Richard commanded.

I obeyed and carefully crawled up on the round table.

Then two or three times in a row he whispered in my right ear. "It is freezing in the Antarctic circle"

 

I was on display. Legs spread wide open (per my last command) and now I was getting so very cold. My arms felt like they had goose bumps, my fingers were numb. My cock – was quickly shrinking to an extremely small state. It was getting teensy weensy and useless. I felt inferior. He even showed how inferior I was to the crowd. He handed me a photo of that huge cock, I was sucking that cock, and had my hand on the base of it. It was throbbing hard, with the thick veins running down the soft side of the flesh. The length in the photo was easy to compare – it was as long as my chin to the top of my head. The thickness of that cock, the one that makes me drool, was equally impressive. Although my hand could encircle it at its base, I could just picture a girls hand on it – they may not get their fingers to touch. My head inclined back and my mouth opened up again. I was thirsting for this meat. I licked my lips again and could just feel myself begging for this monster. All the while I was so very cold – freezing to death, naked on this table.

"Sissy Slut – Turn the photo around and show everyone what a real cock looks like." Richard said.

I obeyed and everyone's eyes were diverted to the picture that I held up.

Richard showed me off like I was some small pet on display. "Look everyone. See how Tony here adores a big cock. He is nothing but a SISSY."

I cringed at that word, but continued to hold up the photo for everyone to see.

Richard went on "Now everyone, look at Tony's pathetic excuse for calling himself a man!" He emphasized this fact by gesturing his little pinky by waving it back and forth at me.

I could see the crowd shuffling around to get a better look at my private parts. I started to close my legs but Richard stopped me.

"NO – Sissy Slut – Keep your legs wide open so everyone can see the difference between what I man has - which you obviously lust for; and yours which looks smaller than an 8 year old."

HE DID IT – Richard had reduced me to tears. I was crying. The tears were falling down my face – but I was still holding that damn photo up for everyone to see. I was still spreading my legs as wide as I could. I was still freezing cold. So cold, that my dick must have looked pathetic to everyone around. I was humiliated in front of the whole group.

"Do you want to have a cock as big as the one in the photo?" Richard asked loudly.

I glance down at my tiny 2 inch cock. "Yes!" I admitted to the crowd.

"Too bad – the only way you can have a cock that size is to beg for one. One you obviously love to suck." Richard snickered at my predicament.

Ann added "I can take you to this cock. I know where it is going to be tonight. Do you want to kiss, lick, and suck that huge tool for us tonight?"

I didn't want to have anything to do with this cock – but in the back of my mind I could sense an enjoyment of pleasing this cock and thus pleasing the Master who owned it. "Yes!" I hissed. In my confused mind – I looked around the crowd, and thought that this cock belonged to Richard – right? If it didn't belong to him – who's cock was I being trained to suck?

"Sissy Slut – Call me Mistress Ann, and beg to be collared and taken to this cock." Ann ordered.

"Yes Mistress Ann. Please collar me. Make me your slave. But take me to the cock in this picture – I desperately need to adore it." I heard myself answer.

"You heard him everyone – he wants to be collared. He wants to be my slave. He wants to satisfy his lust for the huge cock he obviously adores." Ann proudly announced to the crowd. She produced a leather collar – not like the one Terry had me wear – this was a dog collar. It had a heart shaped dog tag dangling from the D ring in the center. She read it to me after she locked the collar tightly around my neck: 'Property of Mistress Ann!'

She wrapped a little red and white stripped maid apron around my waist. It was short – very short but in the condition that I currently was in – with a tiny cold dick, it just barely covered my crotch. If I was hung even the slightest bit (not too cold) it would be visible. My ass was totally exposed. She then took out a leash, and snapped it to the collar and said "Get down from there Slut!" I hopped off the table. "Crawl for me!" Then she added as she yanked on the leash "Come on Slut – we're going to party with you!"

I tried to keep up.

As I crawled away I could again hear the folks gathered around. They were laughing at my ass. They were laughing at how the Master hypnotist himself has been reduced to Richard's cock sucking slut, and Ann's Slave. I knew it. I heard them say that the cock in the picture was Richard's. Someone knew that cock must belong to Richard. His face wasn't in any of the pictures – but I could sense that it was his.

We left the meeting room with me still on my knees, wearing only an apron and a dog collar. The hotel staff that saw us in the hallway was not pleased. Someone from the hotel staff spoke out – 'that sort of behavior in their hotel was not acceptable'.

Ann marched me over in front of this hotel staff woman and commanded me "Sissy Slut – Apologize to this woman for your lack of proper attire. Tell her that she can punish you if she wants – in Suite 1408."

"I am truly sorry for my lack of proper attire. If it offends you – please come to our Suite 1408 and punish me!" I obediently explained to the shocked woman.

Ann added "It is Okay – we're leaving and won't be roaming the hotel after this. This pet you see on his knees before you – needed humiliation to put him in his place once and for all." Then turning to me Ann added "Come on Slut – stand up – walk with me – we're going to that elevator over there and to our room!"

I obeyed. The woman who worked at the hotel was a bit speechless but must have admired my tight ass. From behind me I heard a remark "Nice ass – but keep it in your room!"

Someone else in the crowd said – "Yeah, he's got a nice ass, but I think it will be red in a little while!"

******** THE SUITE

When we got to the suite, Ann smacking my ass all the way up the elevator, I was determined not to be too submissive to the group. I tried to fight back by convincing my mind that I wasn't going to obey. All I earned for the trouble were a few well placed welts on my naked ass. Ann made sure that if she couldn't elicit the trained response she wanted with her own use of mind control that she was going to challenge my resistance with the riding crop.

After getting numerous whacks on the ass, bare legs, and even one or two against my hands as I tried repeatedly to block her assault – I was getting tired to losing. She tried using a few trigger phrases to get me in a more obedient mood. "Sissy Slut, Kiss and Lick my ass."

I obeyed, crawling around as she mocked my attempt by spinning around every so often.

I cried out that I am still so very cold. Please let me have some clothes.

Ann and one of her playmates looked under the striped maid apron only to see my tiny 2 inch dick. Knowing that the humiliation was complete with the full room downstairs she gave me Richard's trigger phrase 'it is hot as summer in the tropics'

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers