Mind Control of the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

As I warmed up – the other half of that trigger phrase made my dick swell. I was bound, so I couldn't remove the little apron, but my dick made the material poke out from my crotch.

Shortly after this time – Richard entered the Suite, Becky on one side of him and Missy on the other.

Becky was the first to come over to admire Ann's little handiwork. She saw that my arms were bound behind me, the collar was on my neck and the maid apron attempted to cover my crotch now that my 7 inch dick was hard and throbbing. "Oh, yes. I like it much better when a guy has a total hard on – while wearing a female maid apron, or any female clothes. It manipulates his thoughts and lets him know he enjoys being a Sissy."

Richard said that he wanted to Fuck Missy now. I have to obey him and beg for his cock. He flashed the huge manhood in front of my eyes, and my brain went foggy. Just like in the ballroom downstairs, my head tilted back, my mouth went wide open and I felt an absolute necessity to please this man.

Richard saw my conditioned response and grinned evilly "Sissy Slut, what do you want?" He asked.

"Master Dick, I want to please you." Was my brain fried conditioned response. "I beg to suck your dick Sir."

"Good Sissy." Richard explained as he brought his thick slab of meat before me. "Please me now Slut!"

I opened my mouth and he shoved the mushroom shaped head into it. I licked and devoured his head before he shoved a few more inches till it reached the top of my throat.

"I give you full realization of what you are doing again – but you can not take any action to harm me." Richard announced to my clearing mind.

I choked and gagged on his tremendously thick member. He did little to try to remove it from the depths of my mouth. Tears came to my eyes as the gagging reflexes continued. With my arms bound, and the command to not harm him; I was helpless to obstruct him. Richard's cock was getting firmer inside my mouth. It pressed against the roof of my mouth – and I desperately tried to bite down on it. I couldn't do it; I could not get my mouth to obey my anger. I couldn't harm him. He could fuck my face all day and there isn't a damn thing I could do to stop him, except maybe choke to death. My own erection was dissipating as I unwillingly gave pleasure to his cock.

Becky asked "Why are you letting him fight it? Why not let him adore it like you usually do?"

The words 'usually do' from her meant that I was being used by him with her consent.

"I know I can have him drooling to accept my cock. I know that he would obediently suck it – give it some great orgasm. But this is so much more fun. Knowing that I force his lips open – his mouth, my toy to play with." Richard cruelly admitted.

I could only get 4 inches of his hard thick shaft into my widely stretched lips. As he pushed to make 5 or 6 inches of his flesh go deeper into his new fuck toy, I gagged and choked even more. He would occasionally pull it out some to allow me a chance to catch my breath. I was grateful for this kindness but still hated what he was making me do.

Richard must have sensed my discomfort and taunted his new prize. "Tell me how this makes you feel, and how you now look at me?" Then he pulled his hard throbbing dick from my mouth so I could speak. It waved in my face, but was free enough to explain my thoughts.

"I feel used. I look at you with disgust and hatred. How could you do this to me? I have never used hypnosis to twist someone's mind to do things that they don't want to do." I cried out.

"You took some play toys from me. That pretty redheaded housewife you rescued – was one of the best fucks I have ever had. You turned her against me." He started to explain.

"She came to me! She was afraid of you." I shouted out.

"Yes, she was afraid of me – but not the way that guy was who insulted me. He was afraid that I would tame him so far that he would end up someone's prison bitch. I sense that fear in you too. I could make you rob a store, and then forget who made you do it. Once in prison you would become some big black guys' Bitch. I only wanted sex, and there was no harm in getting it from her." Richard explained.

"I am not afraid of you!" I boldly proclaimed.

"You lie – and you don't even do it convincingly!" Richard criticized. "Sissy Slut - Search your feelings – how do you feel about me." Richard asked.

Under his trigger phrase I admitted "FEAR --- I am terrified of you, and what you can do." I went on "You have proved you are more powerful than me as a hypnotist, and as a persuasive man. You have made me obedient to you – and that huge slab of meat you call your cock." Then I continued under his spell. "I can't fight you physically, when you are so much more muscular than me. I can't possibly stoop to your level and hypnotize you into being my pet – I fear that I wouldn't know how to be that cruel. Most of all I dread that you have awakened some deep seeded need to please you, Ann, and your whole crowd. What if I am submissive, and deep down a wimp who lacks the willpower or physical strength to stop you! And lacking the willpower to resist, I become your pet or slave for all eternity."

Then taking me deeper into my hypnosis state "Sissy Slut – you are correct to fear me. You are not a match for me physically. I could break one of those scrawny arms in two. I could wrap my fist into your gut and tear your heart out. You fear me – but that fear makes you obedient to me. That fear makes you do whatever I tell you, because if I were to get angry I may just hurt you. You worship my cock – because it is everything that you are not. Thick, Full, Powerful, lots of cum filled in these balls. You are weak, helpless to even shoot your own cum without permission from Becky, and I have her wrapped around my little finger. You know this, deep down you know that I am so much better than you. I am the better hypnotist. A MASTER. I have your secret of breaking free of hypnotism, and have used this little trick to keep you under my spell forever. You however are destined to serve me and my friends as I see fit, until we no longer have any use for you. Now go back under hypnosis and suck my prick like a good Sissy Slut."

Obediently I slurped down his cock all the way. I had all 9 inches in my throat and was trying desperately to lick his glands at the same time.

"Ahhhh yes, Sissy Slut – you do that so well when you are under my command." Richard sighed as I sucked his cock.

When he was hard, he took Missy to the bed beside me and thrust his stiff hard cock between her legs – and into her tight snatch. She cried out, but after the first few seconds, she seemed to enjoy it a little bit better – or so I first thought.

"Aaaahhh, Oh Richard, you are tearing me in two." She complained as he forced his thick cock into her pussy. "Please take it slower – let me get hot and wet – then I think I can handle it."

He didn't listen and continued to push his mast into her tight opening.

"Please Richard it hurts!" Missy cried out.

For the next 5 minutes she tried to get comfortable with his stamina and persistence. Raising her legs into the air, she spread them out as far as they could while opening herself up to his constant thrusting. Soon her pleas became grunts, and then her eyes got very far away – she was starting to now enjoy this man's rape. He was wearing out her will to refuse, and because she tried to get a better angle – she liked what was happening in her pussy. She came just before he erupted. His nut sack got so very close to his body and they must have sprayed a humongous load of sperm deep within her loins.

When he finished and his cock got a little bit softer, he was now able to remove it from her tight hole, and it didn't look so tight anymore. I shook with anxiety as I witnessed the ravage that his cock did to her pussy.

Richard was in front of my face – his still somewhat engorged cock dangling down between his thighs – inches from my lips. I wanted to lick it clean. I stretched out my neck so I could reach his manhood. Richard taunted me – waving it in my face. "Tell me what I am to you?"

"You are my Master Dick. You are superior to me in every way." I answered in a programmed state.

"Lick me. Clean my cock Slut!"

I slurped at his wet tool until it was only damp from my very own tongue.

Then he released me from the bonds which held me down and commanded me to clean out her well fucked pussy.

I crawled to her open thighs and lapped the gooey slop that drained toward her ass. Then I slipped my tongue into the gaping hole that was once her tight pussy and lapped the cum out.

Ann and the others were allowed into the room when we were done.

I knelt obediently at Master Richard's side, gazing lovingly at his soft dangling meat. The malicious looks on everyone faces I knew I was not getting any help or sympathy from this crowd. I feel so much more helpless and pitiful.

He announced to his followers that I was tame, compliant and obedient from now on. You all can use him – but I still have control of his mind. I know the trick to keep it so that none of you can set him free. I know how to keep him as my Slut.

End.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers