Mind Control Party

Story Info
The women here are strangely cooperative.
3.6k words
4.09
197.6k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
russello
russello
77 Followers

Rachel was a technical writer for an insurance firm. She was single, blonde, and shapely. She had long golden hair that she brushed often, and long legs that drew a lot of attention around the office. She dressed nicely and always made herself up for work.

Ricky was a sales representative who stopped by often to conduct business with one of Rachel’s supervisors. The dark-haired man was intensely attractive, and he always stopped to chat with Rachel before he left the building. She enjoyed the little flirting sessions, but hadn‘t considered anything might come of it.

Today Ricky was not flirting. He had something more in mind. Leaning casually on the divider that surrounded Rachel’s workspace, Ricky said, “What do you say we have dinner tomorrow? You and me?“

Rachel was surprised and flattered. Smiling demurely, and blushing a little, she took a chance. “Okay,” she said. They agreed he would pick her up out in front of the building.

Rachel spent much of the next day fantasizing about the date. Was Ricky going to be “the one?” At twenty-six years of age and no serious relationships yet, she was beginning to wonder if she would ever find love.

At four thirty she put her work away and went to the ladies room to get ready. She changed into her best semi-formal outfit: a dark blue skirt that showed a little leg, and a matching white blouse that showed a little cleavage. Faux diamond earrings and a gold necklace added a touch of glamour. She slipped into her heels, grabbed her coat, and went to watch for him from the lobby.

Ricky arrived right on time, like a gentleman. She climbed into his car and they drove off into the sunset.

The evening went downhill from there.

Ricky smoked, was the first thing she discovered. His car smelled of tobacco, and when they got to the restaurant they had to sit in the smoking section. He ordered wine with dinner, which would have been okay, but he drank like it was his life’s work. He had his first glass gone before the appetizer arrived. He swallowed the stuff in gulps.

The conversation went nowhere, as they had nothing in common. Ricky seemed disinterested in anything Rachel had to say. He just nodded vacantly and stared at her chest. If an attractive woman walked past their table, she could see his eyes following her ass down the aisle.

The flirting Rachel had found so charming in the office did not stop here in the restaurant. Only now it was directed at their server.

As Ricky helped her on with her coat after supper, she told him, “I’ve got to be up early tomorrow. If it’s all right, I’ll have you take me back now.”

Ricky didn’t argue. They headed toward the car. Rachel was relieved that he seemed to have picked up on the fact that they weren’t going to be seeing each other any more. She hoped she wouldn’t have to kiss him goodnight.

They drove mostly in silence. They were almost back to the insurance company when Ricky casually mentioned, “My friend Paul is having a party tonight, just a couple blocks from here. I told him we’d stop by for a drink. Would you mind? Just for a minute?”

Rachel was one of those persons who wanted to please. She decided to give him that much. “Just for a minute,” she said.

“Just one drink,” he agreed, and turned down a side street.

As Ricky had said, the party was only a couple blocks away, in a nice neighborhood. That was a relief. If worse came to worse, and Ricky started drinking heavily, Rachel could walk back to the office and drive herself home.

As they approached Paul’s house, which was all lit up and surrounded by vehicles, Rachel could hear loud music coming from inside. She assessed the people who were going in and realized she was overdressed. Most of them were in jeans. There were a lot of college students, she suspected.

They entered the crowded house. Everyone was drinking and talking. On seeing the two of them, a man about Ricky’s age, but heavier and unshaven, called out, “Rico! Hey, man!” He grabbed a couple drinks off the serving table by the stereo, and hurried over while Ricky helped Rachel out of her coat.

“Hey, man, glad you could make it!” The man was speaking to Ricky, but his eyes were on Rachel. He gave her a lecherous grin. He told Ricky, “Introduce me to your lovely friend, for whom I have prepared a drink.”

He was trying to be suave, but the man was drunk. As he turned, he tripped over his own feet, and the drink he was trying to hand to Rachel slopped out of the glass and spilled all down the side of her dress.

Ricky barked, “Paulo, you idiot!” and brushed his drunken friend aside. “I’m sorry for that, Rachel,“ he said as his friend hurried away. “We‘ll find you a towel or something…”

Rachel tried to assure him. “No, I’m fine.”

She really just wanted to leave.

“I feel bad about this,” Ricky said. “Let me get you another drink.”

Rachel was on the verge of refusing, but she held her tongue. She was going to continue to see this man at work, and it wouldn’t do to create bad feelings. She waited while Ricky went to the drink table.

Before he made it back, Rachel’s attention was caught by someone hurrying out of the kitchen. A busty redhead in a tight gray dress. Linda Hegener, a friend of Rachel’s from high-school.

Linda looked angry.

“Hi, Linda,” Rachel said.

Linda stopped, hearing her name, and glared at Rachel. When she realized who was speaking to her, her expression softened, but only a little. “Rachel? What are you doing here? I wouldn’t think this was your sort of party.”

Rachel said, “I just got here. My date wanted to come. What sort of party is it?”

Linda threw a scowl back at the young man who had followed her out of the kitchen. He was apparently her date. “Not the sort of party I want anything to do with, that‘s for sure. What‘s going on in the kitchen is disgusting! John is taking me home right now, if he ever wants to see me again.”

Linda turned on her heel and headed resolutely for the front door, John following meekly behind.

Ricky returned with drinks for himself and Rachel. Rachel wouldn‘t take hers. “I think I’d better be going,” she said.

“But why?” he wanted to know. “Just one drink, remember?”

She told him what her friend Linda had said.

Ricky had no idea what “disgusting” thing might be taking place in the kitchen. “It’s just a party, for Christ’s sake. Let’s go check it out.”

Reluctantly, Rachel followed Ricky through the crowd and through the swinging kitchen door. They had to push through a phalanx of people standing in a ring, watching some action in the center of the floor. Rachel gasped when she saw what had garnered all the attention.

Two girls, a brunette and a blonde, were on their knees on the tile floor. Each girl was wearing jeans, but that was all. Above the waist they were totally naked, their breasts bouncing and jouncing against the hairy knees of the men in front of them.

Rachel’s eyes grew wide. It took her a minute to register what was happening.

“They’re sucking on…” she stammered.

“Cock,” Ricky supplied, watching avidly.

It looked like the girls were engaged in some sort of contest. Each was blowing her young man vigorously. Their heads were bobbing up and down almost in unison, but they had their hands clasped behind their backs, as if touching were not allowed.

People were rooting them on: “Go deeper, Stephanie, he likes that!” “Suck harder, Tia, he’s going over!”

Rachel and Ricky had arrived at just the right time--or the wrong time from Rachel’s point of view. Even as her eyes bulged at the horrifying display, one of the young men, panting furiously and trembling in his shoes, looked up at Rachel, glassy eyed, and let out a low, climactic moan. His jerking and thrusting became too much for his accommodating date, and his cock escaped from her sucking mouth. He cried out and grabbed it with his hand, frigging himself furiously so that he erupted all over the brunette girl’s nose and chin.

“Disqualified!” someone laughed.

Rachel reeled.Oh, my God! She had never seen anything like that in her life and didn‘t want to. That wassemen she was looking at! That young man had climaxed on that girl’s face. Some of it even went into her mouth!

Rachel turned and pried her way between two drunken men, running from the kitchen. Ricky followed, catching up to her in the living room. “What’s the matter?” he asked her innocently.

“What’s the matter?” she said, trying to keep her voice down. “Are you crazy? What is that in there? Did your friend hire prostitutes to work his party? I can’t believe you brought me here!”

Ricky shook his head vigorously. “No, no, it’s nothing like that. Those girls aren’t prostitutes. They are good girls, from the college.”

Rachel rolled her eyes. “Good girls? In my book, good girls don’t act like that. Only whores do. Whores and sluts.”

Ricky kept shaking his head. It seemed like he was trying not to laugh. “No, no,” he said. “You have it all wrong. Those girls aren’t whores. Whores wouldn’t be this much fun. They are just ordinary girls, but they are drugged.”

Rachel did a double take.What did he say?

“What do you mean, drugged?”

Ricky grinned. “They’re drugged. Something a friend of mine whipped up in the chemistry lab. Powerful stuff. Makes a girl docile and compliant; suppresses her will or something like that. It’ll last all night. That‘s what this party is about.”

“That’s bullshit,” Rachel exclaimed. She didn’t curse often, but this situation called for it. “There is no such thing.”

Ricky shrugged. “Tell that to all the cheerleaders who are going to start showing up pregnant next week, thinking they are still virgins.”

Rachel glared at him.

“I can prove it,” Ricky said. “Watch this.”

The sales rep she now seriously regretted going out with looked around at the people nearest to them in the crowded space. He picked a pretty young black girl with straightened hair who was standing in front of the stereo, swaying to the music. She was very large on top; maybe D-cups. She was wearing black pants and a black sequined top. He caught her eye.

“Excuse me,” he said. “I need to prove something to my friend. Do you know who I am?”

The lady shook her head. “I don’t live in town. A guy invited me--”

Ricky cut her off. “That’s all right. Now, I want you to lift your shirt up and take off your bra so I can feel your tits.”

The girl nodded, the way she might do if he had asked to see pictures of her kids. She set her drink down on the table and pulled her shirt-tail out from her pants. With both hands she lifted the garment up and over her rack, leaving it bunched up there. Then she reached around and unclasped her bra, which was black satin. A massive but shapely pair of milk chocolate boobs spilled out for all the world to see.

Tight black nipples, no blemishes on the smooth skin. Ricky exclaimed, “Magnificent!” and took two groping handfuls of warm breast meat.

Rachel didn’t wait to see what happened next. She turned and made for the door, her dark blue skirt swishing, her heels clicking. Ricky dropped the other woman and bolted after his date.

“Don’t touch me,” she said. “I’m out of here.”

“Okay,” he said, letting her go. “But you have to get your coat. It’s in the bedroom.”

Rachel cursed again. She couldn’t leave without her coat. She turned toward the open door Ricky had indicated. She went inside.

Rachel had experienced enough shocks, but here was another one. The bed was covered with coats. Lying across the coats was a pale-skinned, nude young woman. She was splayed open and arched backward, her head off the end of the bed and her mouth wrapped around the cock of a young man standing there.

A third man was present. A large black man who was just now crawling up onto the bed, his organ ready for action and aimed for the furry red bush between the girl’s legs.

Red?

“Linda,” Rachel gasped.

Linda pulled her mouth free from its work a moment. “Hi Rachel. Are you still here?”

“But…but you were leaving. You were furious…”

Linda nodded, remembering. “Iam leaving. That was disgusting, what they were doing in the kitchen. But on the way out John told me I would have to put out for some of the guys before I left.”

“So you’redoing it?”

Linda looked thoughtful, but only for a moment. “I couldn’t say no.“ she shrugged.

The black man was in place now. He was long and hard, and Rachel cringed at the thought of having something like that inside of her. She watched him enter her friend. “Shut up and work the cocks, bitch,” he muttered.

Linda immediately forgot about Rachel and went back to sucking.

Ricky came into the room behind Rachel. She turned on him. “You bastard!” she said. “It’s true, isn’t it?”

“That’s what I’ve been saying,” he countered.

“Well, the fun’s over. I’m going to the police. I’m going to tell them you’ve been spiking the drinks and enslaving women--”

Ricky shook his head. “You’ve got it wrong. There’s nothing in the drinks.”

Rachel was confused. “But you said--”

“I said the girls were drugged, but it wasn’t in their drinks. The stuff tastes horrible, I’m told. No one would drink it. So, what we’ve been doing is, every time a babe comes into the apartment, we slosh some of it on her. It’s a contact drug. It only takes ten minutes or so to start working.”

A contact drug, Rachel thought.Something absorbed by the skin. But that would mean…

Slowly, Rachel looked down at the side of her dress, where the wet streak had finally dried, not even leaving a stain.

Oh, my God.

I’ve got to get out of here!

Terrified, the attractive technical writer bolted from the room She was afraid Ricky would grab her, but he did not.

She was aware, now, of a slight buzzing in her mind. But she could ignore it. She could get through this…

The living room had changed in the few moments she had been away from it. Now there were sex acts taking place everywhere. The black girl Ricky had exposed was on her back on the couch, being thrust into violently by Ricky’s friend Paulo. Another girl, her college sweatshirt up over her tits, was draped over the back of that same couch. From the pained expression on her face, the man thrusting into her from behind was not using her pussy.

A woman seated on the food table was pushing the handle of the plastic punch ladle into her cunt at the urging of a chubby man who was stroking himself while watching her do it.

On the stairs, an older man, nude, was stroking the cock of a younger man, who was also nude. The younger man looked dazed.

Steady, Rachel thought. Steady. She ignored it all and headed for the door, just a few short steps away. There was no way they were going to stop her now…

“Turn around, Rachel.”

It was Ricky calling her. She turned and looked at him. He was smiling. He was rubbing his crotch.

“You can’t leave now,” he said. “The party is just starting.”

“Why, no,” she said. “Of course not.”What had she been thinking? She glanced at the door one more time, but did not move.

Ricky took his time walking over to her. She was so beautiful. He loved the long blonde hair, and the classy way she dressed and did her make-up. “Kiss me,” he told the lithe blonde.

Rachel leaned forward with her lips slightly parted. He parted them further, using his tongue to do it. He licked her teeth and sucked her own hot tongue into his mouth.

His hands went around behind. He gripped her firm rear end through her skirt.

After the kiss, he said. “Do you know what I think is the most lovely part of a woman, Rachel?”

She shook her head, looking down, feeling sluggish and bewildered.

“I think the ass is the most beautiful part of a woman, Rachel. That’s what I think. It was your ass that attracted me to you in the first place.”

Rachel nodded, dimly accepting this. She could think only superficially. She was pleased that Ricky found some part of her attractive.

She was told to bend over and grab hold of her own ankles.

She bent over and grabbed her ankles, her hair falling around her face.

Ricky undressed himself while Rachel waited in that position. They were in the center of a crowded room, but no one was paying them any mind because everyone was fucking--fucking or whatever else it might take to get them off.

He kneeled behind Rachel and lifted her skirt, throwing it up and over her back. Her legs were glorious and a mile long. Her thighs were taut.

She was wearing plain old white cotton underpants, but that was all right because he immediately yanked them down.

Rachel swayed, aware of the breeze on her backside, but not really considering what it meant--what was happening. She held her ankles and kept her balance.

He started kissing her back there, and she thought nothing of it…

Ricky really was an ass man. He was drawn to tight rear ends like a moth to flame. He licked Rachel’s cheeks and bit at them gently, all the while stroking his cock. He pulled her apart and bathed her pussy and bunghole with his tongue, going so far as to stick his tongue into her anus, which was hard to, because she was as tight as he had imagined.

“You’re going to love this, Rachel,” he promised her, standing behind her and taking hold of her hips. Immediately Rachel began to look forward to what was going to happen next--whatever it was. She knew she was going to enjoy it because he had said so.

Ricky stood behind her. Because she was so tall, and wearing heels, he was lined up perfectly with her asshole.

Rachel’s anal cherry gave way with one quick, violent thrust. The sphincter spread, and he was in.

Rachel gasped. Then she was quiet. She was enjoying this. She had been told to enjoy this.

Holding tight to the insurance employee’s hips, Ricky eased back, then he speared forward again, taking a few more inches than the first time. A few more hard thrusts, and he was in her all the way to his balls.

“God, what a fuck!” he called out, and began working her in earnest. He stroked deep into Rachel’s tight hot ass, then pulled back and thrust into her again. Again and again, fucking into her ass, breaking her down, making her pant and moan with each surge up her butthole. Her knees buckled at one point, but it didn’t matter, because he was pulling her back onto him so tightly.

Ricky couldn’t see Rachel’s face. Only her ass, and the bottom of her spine. He fucked harder and harder.

He cried out and gave one last, awesome thrust that caused her to call out. Then it was done, and he was cumming. Cumming and cumming. He could feel his balls throb, and the semen rush down his cock to shoot out into Rachel’s bowels. He continued to fuck her backside until he went limp, and the tightness of her popped him free.

Then he left her there. He let her fall to the floor. He stumbled over to the couch to rest.

Rachel gasped for breath. That had been wonderful. She had enjoyed it very much. It hurt like hell, but she had enjoyed it.

Where was she, anyway? What was happening to her? She didn’t know.

No one was holding Rachel back now, but she did not get up off the floor. No one had told her to, and she had no motivation of her own.

After a while, a big black man came by and stuck his penis in her face. It was the man who had fucked Linda in front of her. “Suck it clean,” he said. Suck it until I give you a big wad of dick-sauce to drink.”

She did that. He came in her mouth and it was hard to swallow. Then he left, without saying “Thank you.”

A little later another man approached Rachel where she sat on the floor, her ass raw and cum drizzling down her chin. He was carrying a big jug of water, drinking from it every minute or so. “You look like you need a shower,” he said.

Rachel nodded. He said she needed a shower, so she did.

russello
russello
77 Followers
12