Mind Editor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
291 Followers

"I do, Noah," she told me.

She hesitated for one long moment, and I sat patiently, sensing that she had something to get off her chest.

"I do understand," she said again. "I understand better than you realize."

Mandy sat heavily down on her bed.

"Mandy?" I asked, "Is something wrong?"

"Kind of. Remember what I told you about my father?"

I wracked my mind to come up with something about her father, but nothing came. I shook my head innocently.

"Well," said Mandy, "he broke up with my mom when I was thirteen. I really didn't take it well. I yelled at him for leaving, and, when he shut me down, I turned around and yelled at my mom for letting him leave. It was a bad time. And when my dad finally did run off, and I was up here, sulking in my room, I just didn't know what to do. All my life, I had loved my family. I had thought that you couldn't live happily without one. And here it was happening right in front of me."

"Oh, Mandy, that's horrible!"

"Yeah," she said. "Yeah, it was. So I know what you're going through. Your values are changing right now, aren't they?"

"Yes... how did you know?"

"Lucky guess. My point is, it's an uncomfortable time when you're questioning your own beliefs. I had my time wondering what I would do without a full family, and now here you are, confused about love and sinning and... things. So if you need any help. I'm here."

"Thank you, Mandy. I appreciate it. I really do."

Mandy let out a guilty smile.

"Same time tomorrow?" she asked me.

"Sounds good."

"Goodbye, Noah. I love you."

Hearing this, I froze, then turned around.

"You do?" I gasped.

She nodded earnestly.

"Well... I love you, too, Mandy. And I'll see you tomorrow."

With that, we exited her room, then headed downstairs to the front door, where we exchanged a terse goodbye, and I headed home. I had never felt so relaxed... so loosened-up. All the way home, I walked with a spring in my step.

Mandy-

I sat on my bed, excitedly drumming my fingers against each other. It was a little bit after school, just when Noah was supposed to show up, and I couldn't wait. Making my own personal sex slave out of a bible-thumping drone was one thing. But making one out of a boy who understood me was so much better.

There was a knock at the door, and, in an instant, I was there, wearing a dopy grin as Noah and I exchanged enthusiastic greetings.

Up in my room, we went through the same ritual we always did. As soon my laptop was hooked up to his mind, I typed in the command I had decided on hours ago:

'You are Mandy's sexual plaything.'

It looked right. It was so simple, it looked innocent in its own weird way. For one moment, I hesitated, feeling a flash of guilt, hoping I wasn't doing any damage to Noah.

I pressed 'enter' and hoped for the best.

This time, Noah didn't show any signs of resistance. He sat there with an expression of blissful stupidity as my machine passed my instruction on to him. I sent in the command a couple more times, then stopped. I decided that he had had enough. If the commands hadn't worked, I could just put him back in the machine. By this time, I probably wouldn't even have to order him.

The helmet came off. Noah looked at me like he had never seen me before, and my stomach lurched as I suspected I had made him forget something. Then the look passed, and his confusion melted into a vacant smile.

My heart leapt; he was giving me the bedroom eyes. I decided to make my move.

Noah-

"That was fun, wasn't it?" said Mandy.

"I've never played a racing game that felt so relaxing before," I replied, struggling to punch through the mental fog. "It makes me feel... different."

"Like a plaything?"

That was a strange thing for her to say, but what was even stranger was that she was right.

"Yeah..." I realized. "Like a plaything. Like a... er... I don't know if..."

"You know what?" she arrested, "don't worry about it. Noah, I think it's time to take this relationship to a new level."

"A new level? I don't understand."

"A sexier level."

All of a sudden, she grabbed the hem of her shirt and started working it off.

Watching her strip, I didn't know what to think. Part of me wanted to resist- she hadn't given a direct order, so I would not disobeying her- but another part wanted me to loosen up and be her sexual plaything.

"Okay," I acquiesced.

She stopped.

"What?" she protested, "just 'okay?' You know what? I'm going to show you something. But first, turn around."

"Okay."

Trying to relax, I turned around, then listened to a series of soft brushing noises.

"Alright," said Mandy, "turn around."

Dutifully, I turned around.

In front of me stood Mandy, stark naked. Her dark blonde hair hung behind her back, giving me an unmitigated view of her entire upper torso, from her smooth, well-toned shoulders to her puffy breasts, each tipped with a hard nipple that faced straight forward. Beneath those, her Heavenly waist curved inward, contoured by the hard, straight lines of mighty muscles running up her sides. Farther down, past her modest, athletic hips, her legs framed a hairless vagina, reddened with blood flow and showing the beginnings of moisture. Her legs ran past this down to her feet, accented by muscular bulges centered on her upper and lower legs.

"See anything you like?" she purred.

"I'm..." I hesitated. "I'm not sure. I mean, this is sinful, but I don't think I'm to blame for this... after all, I am your sexual plaything."

"That's right," she smirked. "Now, what do you say to stripping?"

"You mean me stripping?"

"Uh... yeah? Who else?"

"Good point. Um... is that an order?"

"No," she coyly dodged, "but I sure would like it."

At this, I thought for a moment. She was not giving me an order, but she had made it perfectly clear that she wanted to see me nude. Earlier, I would have balked at the idea, but, now that I was her sexual plaything, I decided that I ought to loosen up and strip for her.

"Okay," I said, standing up, "I'll do it."

Mandy-

I couldn't believe my luck. With a grin, I sat back and watched as Noah stood up and looked down over his body, then back to me. He blushed.

"Go on," I prodded.

Before he could hesitate again, he pulled his arms in through his sleeves and awkwardly worked off his shirt, slowly revealing one inch of that delicious body after another. When he had the collar more than a few feet above his head, he hesitated.

"You know what?" I interjected, "let me help you with that."

Standing up, I grabbed his shirt and pulled it up off of him, revealing that handsome face, set in an expression of adorable bafflement.

"You know what comes next," I grinned, as I started to undo his belt.

With gentle hands, he helped me pull the belt away, then set it gently on the bed behind him. Then, I brought my hands up to the waistline of his pants and slipped my hands under his underpants. In one brisk motion, I brought the rest of his clothes down around his ankles, then stepped back and enjoyed the view.

His cock looked great. Nice and thick, straight as an arrow and evenly colored, it was just like the rest of him; smooth and sweet.

"Awesome," I purred. "Alright, now get on the bed, face up."

"Okay."

With a little spring in his step, he headed over to the bed and stretched himself out on it, looking nervous but intent. When he finished, he looked expectantly at me.

"Now what?" he innocently asked.

"What do you think?" I giggled.

"You're going to have sex with me?"

"Smart boy."

"Wait- will you be okay? What if you get pregnant?"

"Aw, that's sweet- you're worried about me. But don't worry. I'm on the pill."

I straddled him and felt for his cock, pressing the clean organ between my hands and giving it a few squeezes, feeling its fleshy firmness. Involuntarily, I licked my lips.

"Okay," I instructed, bringing myself up, "just do what comes naturally."

At that, I let myself down, feeling the delicious force of his shaft fill me all at once.

"Oooooh, fuck..." I huffed.

Filled with energy, I bucked furiously up and down, letting out a heavy, gasping moan each time I felt his smooth, round shaft push into me. Under my hands, I could feel his muscular chest tightening and flexing. Opening my eyes, I saw his face flushed and his hands clenched around wrinkles of sheet.

Soon, he started to thrust back against me as I bucked, pushing deeper and deeper into me and making me spasm with pleasure. Inside me, I could feel him getting tighter and tighter. His expression got strained and his pumping became ragged and uneven. Then a rippling moan hissed through him.

The next moment, he erupted, sending waves of his viscous seed surging up into me. I stopped moving and screwed up my face, feeling his fluid slather my love tunnel.

For a few more moments, he stayed stiff, then he began to soften. Reluctantly, I lifted myself off of him, feeling one last little surge of pleasure as his manhood reluctantly dislodged from me.

"Fuck, that was good."

"Did you like it?"

"Oh yeah, it was. That was so fuckin' good."

"Oh, wonderful!"

Seeing his face light up with that same innocent delight, I could not help but smile.

He shuffled to the edge of the bed, setting one foot on the floor.

"Not yet," I forbade. We're not done."

"We're not?"

He glanced helplessly down at his spent manhood, then up to me.

"What do I do?" he implored.

Sitting back, I thought for a moment, my eyes running over every inch of his beautiful body, naked and stretched out for me. I couldn't even count how many hours I had spent masturbating, thinking of all the things I would do with him once I had him. And now that I actually did have him, I couldn't decide what to do first.

"Get your tongue ready," I finally decided. "You're going to lick me."

"Lick you where?"

"Take a guess, pretty boy."

His eyes traveled up and down my body, and he shrugged with genuine ignorance.

Giggling, I walked up his body until my pussy was inches above his mouth, then parted my lips with my fingers.

"Here's a hint," I told him.

"Your vagina?"

"What do you think? What, were you born yesterday?"

"No, I've just never done this before. I really don't want to have sex until I marry. You're different, of course; I'm your sexual plaything."

"You sure are. Now get to it."

Carefully, Noah brought his head up and extended his tongue, touching his wet, warm tip to my sensitive flesh.

Feeling him, I quivered with pleasure, then clamped my hands down on his shoulders and breathed, "More!"

Obediently, he quickened his pace, passing his tongue over my softness with eager speed, then, just as I was about to tell him to go deeper, he got creative. First, he swirled his tongue around my entrance, then he pushed his tongue in as far as it would go, then he would tease me with a few gentle flicks near the clit before bringing up his lips and sucking on me.

That sent me over the edge. My eyes closed, my mouth shot open and I moaned for a solid four seconds while I gushed.

When I finally had my senses back, I looked down saw his cute little face staring hopefully up at me, soaked with my juices. Smirking, I brushed them away, scooted back, then leaned down and kissed him.

"Nice job," I told him. "Very nice job. Now use your fingers."

This time, he didn't hesitate, and he didn't ask some dumbass question. He repositioned himself slightly, then stuck his right index finger up into me, followed by his middle finger, then his ring finger.

His digits flexed around inside me, drawing arcs of pleasure as they slid and pressed against the walls of my pussy, and I let out a long, low moan. Before I knew it, I came. Waves of sensuality rushed through me, I stiffened up and soaked Noah again.

Exhausted, I slumped down next to him and wrapped my arms around his firm, smooth, warm chest. He didn't resist. Instead, he just put his hand on mine.

"You're a good fucktoy, Noah, you know that?"

"Thank you, Mandy. I do what I can."

"That's all the sex I want for one day, but you're coming back tomorrow, got it?"

"Okay. Can I use your shower?"

"Only if I get to watch."

"Of course!"

As I sat in the bathroom, watching Noah's hands run all up and down his beautiful body, I grinned to myself; Noah wasn't just letting me bed him now. His sex belonged to me. He was my slave. My toy. My plaything.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
291 Followers
12