Mind Frequency Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

Sofia gave a look of surprise, which didn’t surprise Casey. "Well," she shrugged, "I guess we’ll have to meet again on another day."

All Casey could think was, "You’re damn right we’re going to meet again!" But of course he wasn’t about to say that out loud.

Damn it! Damn it all to hell! The fact that he hit the horn was the only thing that made Casey stop banging his head on the steering wheel. This was the second time in a row his use of the machine had been rudely interrupted. What made it worse was that this was also the second time he’d used the machine, period. So far the gizmo had only provided him with periods of five minutes of pleasure that ended suddenly with crushing disappointment. Well, they say the third time’s a charm, and he prayed that the saying held out for him, because he was nowhere near done with Sofia.

They continued working in class for the rest of the week, and ultimately decided to finish the project on Saturday at Casey’s house. Casey arranged for a time slot when he knew they would be alone for a good while. He had to make good this time around, because this would potentially be his last chance with her.

Saturday arrived. Casey waited. His tension could have been seen on the Richter scale. He nearly jumped out of his skin when the doorbell finally rang. They set up in the living room and started as before; Casey allowed them some time to get some work done first. He didn’t want them to run out of time and have Sofia wonder why she missed the whole thing. She had to be absorbed enough in work that she didn’t notice the passing of time.

He chose his moment, and while she was working he applied a neutralizer and threw the switch once again. Apparently using it on someone more than once didn’t make a whole lot of difference, because the induction process went just as it did before, or at least as far as he could tell since he could see her from the front this time. Then her hands dropped from her ears and her eyes opened and stared ahead. Now, what to start with this time? He still ought to get her warmed up first in her own special way. But this time he thought he’d go about it a little differently. "Sofia, I want you to strip down. Completely." Zip! Whoosh! Off went her clothes, piece by piece, until she stood before him bare as the day she was made. Not bad, Casey thought. Smooth. Perky.

Anyway, down to business. "Show me your sexy dance again, Sofia," he commanded. "And don’t forget to like it." Once again, the living statue disappeared and the sensual live wire awoke. Only this time the show had an added tweak to it. This time he could see everything. This time the way she thrust out her curves and ran her hands along her body was more intense now that nothing was covering those curves. Eventually she even took it to the next level by utilizing the furniture in her moves. A true animal had just been brought out.

"Sofia," said Casey, "are you horny?"

"Oh yes."

Casey grinned devilishly. "Me too. Come here."

She strode over to where he sat the look in her eyes eagerly awaiting whatever was to come next. Probably hoping it would be her. Casey unfastened his pants and displayed his well hardened stick. "Now be a good girl and suck it for me." Sofia dropped to her knees and cupped her mouth around the stiff shaft, and proceeded bobbing her head. Casey rolled his head back and sighed. "That’s a good girl." He ran his fingers through her silky hair, intent on savoring the moment.

After a short time, though, he decided he’d best get to the main event before she blew him over the edge. He took hold of her head and lifted her off of him. "Would you like to screw?"

"Yes."

"So would I, baby. Get down on your knees."

She obeyed eagerly, shivering in anticipation. Casey threw his clothes off and kneeled behind her, and placed his hands on her ass. Slowly, he slid his equipment into her waiting snatch, and began to work her. Light sounds of pleasure, completely opposite to the sounds she had made during the induction process mere moments ago, came from Sofia’s lips. Casey began to quicken the pace; to strengthen the intensity. Sofia responded in kind, moving her hips back and forth to meet his thrusts. Her voice also began increasing in intensity. Before too much longer, her volume reached an apex, and her pussy squeezed tightly on his dick. Her inner thighs became thoroughly soaked. The sudden squeeze added a boost to his delight, and less than a minute later, he felt himself rising to meet her, and pulled out and moved around to the front of her. Without even waiting for the command, Sofia opened her mouth wide and rolled out her tongue. This girl knew the routine! When he burst, Sofia’s tongue lashed about, attempting to catch as much of it in her mouth as she could. She took hold of the rod in front of her white-spotted face and pumped out as much of it as was left, then went on licking his cap.

Ah, yes. This was the kind of afternoon he was looking for. No interruptions. And hey, they still had some solid time before the frequency dissipated. Maybe they could go again!

DING-DONG!

Or maybe not! Crap! Someone was waiting outside the door! Okay, don’t panic, just don’t answer it. Act like no one’s home. They’ll go away.

"Casey, it’s me!"

Erin? What was she doing here?

"Stay there," Casey commanded Sofia, as he wiped the cum off of her face with a tissue. He pulled his pants up and walked up to the door. Without opening it, he responded, "Erin, now really isn’t a good time. I’ve…I’ve got somebody here, and…"

"It’s okay," she said. "I’m wearing a neutralizer."

Taken completely by surprise, Casey gingerly opened the door. There she was, with a neutralizer fitted to her ear sure enough. "You left this one at my house after our…encounter…the other day," she explained.

"Oh," said a dumbfounded Casey.

"By the way," she added. "I was already aware you had someone here. And you sounded like you were having fun, too."

Casey didn’t say anything this time.

Erin shrugged. "Well can I come in already?" Off Casey’s hesitant look, she added, "it doesn’t bother me if whoever you’ve got in there is butt naked, and it’s certainly not going to bother her."

Casey was still a little hesitant, but finally sputtered out, "Um, okay."

Erin stepped inside and looked about. "Ah, Sofia? The dancer girl? Not a bad choice."

Casey was half-surprised to hear her say that, but in comparison to the previous things she said, this one blew over fairly quickly. "Um, let me get you something to drink," Casey said as he stepped into the kitchen. "What would you like? Anything special, or just the usual can of coke?" No answer. "Erin? Did you hear me?" No response. "Erin, I’m talking to you!" Still nothing.

Casey marched out into the living room…and stopped dead in his tracks. Erin was standing in a pool of clothes, none of which were on her, and connected to her lips was Sofia. And they looked pretty damn passionate. Erin turned her head and saw Casey staring wide-eyed at them, and greeted him with a naughty smile. "Oh, hi," she said sensually.

"I gotta say, Erin," Casey said, completely motionless, "you’re certainly full of surprises today!"

Erin shrugged, never removing her smile. "What can I say? I guess she’s brought out my inner dyke." With that, she extended a hand and crooked a finger, enticing him to come join them. Who was he to say no?

He dropped his pants to the floor and walked towards the two girls, his tower raising with each step. "Let’s share him," Erin said to Sofia. Sofia did as Erin did as Erin took hold of him and pushed him down to the floor. The two of them crawled back and simultaneously began tonguing either side of his rod. Having Sofia alone servicing him so was delightful enough, but Erin’s unannounced visit had doubled the whole afternoon. The fact that Sofia was far more experienced didn’t seem to matter at all; especially since, ironically enough, she was the slave, and Erin, the amateur of the two girls, was in control.

A while after Casey was gem-hard, Erin decided it was time to changed tactics. "Sofia," she commanded, "go sit on his face. Face me." Sofia did as Erin commanded, and positioned Casey’s mouth between her legs. Erin sat on him also, on the other key point, facing Sofia. She carefully impaled herself, and rode away, watching Sofia relish the service Casey was providing. Sharing some of that revelry herself, Erin took hold of Sofia’s face and kissed her sensually. Tongues went everywhere. The cries of two female voices filled the air.

After Sofia had placed about three or four loads of juice onto Casey’s face, and Erin had released a few bursts herself, Erin gave the single-word command, "Switch!" The two girls rotated, Erin positioning herself on Casey’s face, Sofia plugging him into her. Thus it went on as before, in reverse.

After a roughly equal amount of time, Erin commanded Sofia off and had her lay down on the floor. Erin went down on her elbows and knees and went to work pleasuring Sofia’s little slit, while shaking her raised ass to invite Casey in. Casey took her offer, slid in from behind, and took off pounding away. Erin periodically had to let off of Sofia to scream a few times, but then concentrated her hardest on keeping Sofia happy.

"Oh God," Casey announced at last as he pulled out of Erin, "Here it comes!" In response, Erin moved over and lay on her back next to Sofia, removed her glasses and opened her mouth. Casey pumped away over the two waiting girls, and unleashed a milky spray over the both of them.

No more needed to be said. They got themselves cleaned up and dressed, Erin said a sweet goodbye and left, Casey told Sofia to resume work on the poster, and switched off the machine. All in all, a pretty damn good day. Golly, this machine was the stuff of dreams! It made him sad to think it wouldn’t be in his hands come Monday. But then again, Erin had given most of the commands during the threesome. Maybe he wouldn’t be so lonely next week after all!

icehead
icehead
158 Followers
12