Mind Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Hmm, now this one looks interesting. I wonder what IT would feel like?" she asked herself.

Jared could almost envision this dark-haired woman as she lay upon her back, masturbating with the dark green cucumber, fucking herself furiously with it.

"Though, that banana felt pretty good too!" she added. "Maybe I should pick one of those up as well!"

He made some pretense of picking through some of the vegetables, finally saddling up near her before she had even realized he was there.

"You know, some fruits and vegetables can be damn sexy...and erotic," he whispered as he stood closely next to her.

The woman gasped, blushing furiously as she stared at Jared in a near state of shock.

"It's ok. I think the idea of a woman using either a cucumber, or a banana to pleasure herself with is really, really hot. I for one would love to see a woman actually doing that," Jared finished.

The startled, embarrassed look on the poor woman's face actually passed. She stood there sizing him up, wondering if he was some kind of a pervert, some sort of kook that made a habit of saying such things to women in the produce department. And even though that was exactly what she'd been wondering about, contemplating, the fact that a perfect stranger had spoken to her about it was unsettling.

"If I'm wrong, and I don't think that I am. I apologize to you. It's just that you had a certain look while you were fondling the fruit," he said softly, still whispering.

Her expression took on more of a guilty look at that point, once again flushing with coloration spreading across her cheeks. She quickly glanced about ensuring that no one was within earshot from where they were standing.

"You could tell what I was thinking just by the expression on my face?" she asked worriedly.

Jared laughed, also glancing about to ensure they were still alone. "Part of what I do is in studying people," he began. "I'm a pretty good judge of character for one thing, and for another, I seem to have a sixth-sense regarding anything of a sexual nature. Perhaps its because I'm more in-tune to the natural pheromones released during arousal or something."

He was dealing her a ration of bullshit of course. And a big one at that. But by the look on her face, as well as the jumble of thoughts she was hurriedly sorting through, she seemed to be buying it. But he could also sense besides her nervousness, a rapidly escalating fear heading towards panic. It was time to bow out gracefully. Sometimes the risk of pushing someone, even if you knew their thoughts to be true, wasn't worth the potential consequences.

"Listen, I probably should finish up my shopping and head home. Enjoy yourself, and don't worry...your secrets safe with me!" Jared said giving her his long practiced best disarming smile. In the next instant, he turned heading away from her towards the check out counter.

By the time he had finished paying for the few items he had needed to pick up for his Friday night dinner with Jenny, he exited the counter, spotting the women he'd been talking to waiting for him by the exit door.

He hadn't let go of the connection with her exactly, the faint buzzing still inside his head that he had known to be her thoughts. Once again he tuned in as he approached.

"God, I can't believe I'm actually considering this!" she was telling herself.

Jared did his level best to keep any sort of knowing look from crossing his face.

"Hello again," he said nodding his head at her, passing...as though to continue on out to his car without so much as another word with her. From the corner of his eye, he saw her turn and begin to follow him however, still struggling with her thoughts as she wrestled with the best way to approach him now that he had walked past her.

"Ah, excuse me," she said finally.

Jared stopped in his tracks turning to face her with the best questioning expression he could manage.

"Yes?"

"Were you really serious about...about,"

"Watching you? Yes. I was. I'd love to do that," he grinned easily.

"I don't even know your name," she stammered back at him.

"It's Jared, and yours?"

"Kathy."

"Well now Kathy, since we've been properly introduced, I guess the next line would be, your car or mine?"

Once again he seemed to have taken her by surprise. Obviously she hadn't totally thought things through, which he was well aware of, of course. She'd been struggling with the where and when of this exciting little adventure she'd been standing there fantasizing about.

Having a much smaller car, knowing that fooling around inside it might be more difficult. That, and Kathy might actually feel more comfortable inside her own car.

"Where are you parked?" he suggested with his question.

"Over there, the blue Grand Cherokee," she said pointing.

It was a good spot. She was parked on the end of the row, which would give them some measure of privacy for one thing, and for another, she hadn't parked directly beneath any of the lamps currently lighting up the parking area.

"Shall we?" he asked already heading in that direction. Kathy followed him at a discrete distance, walking around behind her car towards the driver's side as Jared stood next to the passenger door waiting for her to unlock it.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this," she said aloud to him just before sitting down, swinging behind the seat. Jared heard the lock of the door disengage, pulling it open.

"It's not too late to change your mind," he told her bending over to look in rather than sitting down. "But I'll be the first to tell you, sometimes it's exciting as hell to do something naughty in a semi-public place."

"Hurry...get in," Kathy implored him having made up her mind.

Jared did, joining her, as they both took another quick look about so as not to be taken by surprise from anyone coming their way.

Kathy had been wearing slacks, so as he continued to keep an eye out for her, she quickly shrugged them down her legs until they were bunched down around her ankles without taking them all the way off. She'd removed her panties simultaneously though in the darkness of the interior, it was hard for Jared to see much of anything.

"Which one?"

"What?"

"Which one do you want to use? The cucumber, or the banana?" he asked

Kathy giggled nervously, how'd you know? Never mind, hand me the banana," she told him.

Jared reached down inside the grocery sack she had placed between them on the seat. Selecting a nice long firm banana, Jared carefully broke it away from the bunch handing it to her. He then sat the sack containing two large sized cucumbers and the rest of the bananas onto the back seat.

"God! This is insane!" Kathy commented once again as she nervously looked back and forth, stopping to catch Jared's expression as she slid the unpeeled banana down between her legs. "I have to tell you, I've never masturbated in front of anyone before! Ever!"

"Well good for you then!" Jared said with encouragement. "There's always a first time for everything!"

Kathy obviously settled the banana comfortably between her legs and began working it in and out of herself. She was obviously wet, the sounds of her pussy juice soon making wet-sucking sounds as she slid the yellow fruit in and out of her cunt.

"I can't see much," Jared told her. "Lean closer towards the door, and if you can, try swinging your legs over more towards me."

She did that; the faint light coming in through the window cast a miniature spotlight directly on her exposed slit.

"How's that?" she asked with a lust-filled catch in her voice.

"Better. Much, much better," he replied just as huskily as she had. "Now, show me your tits too!"

Kathy was wearing a light pullover sweater, so he knew that it wouldn't be a complicated process in achieving his request. Still glancing back and forth nervously, yet excitedly, Kathy lifted the front of her sweater up and over her bra, catching the release in front a second later, exposing her luscious breasts to his feasting eyes.

"Play with your nipples, make them hard for me," he ordered. They already were, but Jared was still catching erotic little thoughts as Kathy allowed them to manifest themselves inside her head as she became more and more excited.

"Let me see your cock!" she blurted. "Play with it for me while I'm doing this," she said getting more and more aroused by the moment.

Jared reached down unzipping his jeans. His cock had long ago hardened, and it took a moment to free it from the confines of his tight fitting Levi's and jockey shorts. Seconds later it stood stiff and proud as he held it for her, allowing her to feast her eyes upon his massive erection.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Stroke it for me...please!" she begged, thrusting her yellow toy in and out of her twat with renewed fervor.

Jared began jerking himself off, though slowly, keeping his eyes focused on Kathy as she continued tweaking her nipples with one hand, banana-baiting herself with the other.

"How's that feel baby?" he asked. "You like the way that nice, hard, slippery banana is fucking your pussy?"

Jared could tell the erotic words he was using to coax her with where having a profound affect on her. Here she was, fucking her pussy with a banana in front of a man she had just barely met, caressing her nipples, and watching him as he stroked his dick in front of her. Her thoughts continued to run amuck with a decadence that seemed to escalate the more he continued to speak vulgarly to her.

"Yes! Yes! I do! I do!" she responded. "I like fucking my cunt with toys, fruits..."

"And you like having someone watching you don't you?" Jared pushed. "You like watching me, sitting here stroking my hard swollen cock don't you baby?"

"Oh yes...yes, fuck yes!" she agreed.

"Fuck that pussy! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it hard Kathy, slam that banana in and out of your cunt until you cum!" he urged her.

Kathy finally let go of her breast, placing both hands firmly around the stiff long banana until she was slamming it inside herself with unbelievable speed.

"That's it! That's it! Make yourself cum baby, make that wet sloppy pussy explode!"

Kathy screamed, her climax catching her off guard as powerful and as intense as it was. Though her piston-like strokes slowed, she continued to milk the ecstasy she was experiencing from her pussy with continued thrusts from the yellow fruit. Her eyes remained tightly shut, her mouth still open though the near ear-splitting cry of pleasure had quickly died away.

As she slowly began to regain her senses and composure, she glanced towards Jared, though he had pretty much stopped stroking his prick, merely sitting there looking at her smiling.

"God that was beautiful!" he said honestly. "That was the most beautiful thing I think I have ever witnessed in my entire life!"

Kathy was blushing, smiling beatifically towards him. "Did you cum yet?" she asked.

"No, I didn't. I'm afraid that if I do, I will really make quite the mess!"

Kathy quickly pulled her slacks back up her legs, tossing the banana over the seat.

"Keep a sharp look out!" she told him, then leaned over placing her lips about his shaft and began sucking his prick.

Jared could have cared less who saw them, closing his eyes as he gave himself over to the exquisite manipulation of his penis by this sexy, sensual woman's sucking mouth.

Grasping his cock within her small delicate hands, Kathy continued to masturbate him all the while tongue-fucking the tiny eye-slit of his penis, sliding her lips smoothly, effortlessly up and down the entire length of his exposed member.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck that feels good Kathy, keep doing that...just like that. Oh yeah baby, oh yeah...cause here...it...cums!"

Jared felt the first powerful spurt of his semen hit the roof of her mouth. She partially removed her lips from him so as to more easily accommodate the rest of his jettisons as she continued sucking, drinking in his spunk as he continued to discharge his pleasure into her greedily sucking throat.

Kathy drained every ounce of cum from Jared's prick that he could have possibly produced. Once she had done that, she sat up, leaning against her car door. Jared watched as she lifted her finger, wiping the last vestige of his creamy spunk from the corner of her mouth.

"Well, I've never done that before either!" she told him still licking off her fingers.

"A night for firsts!" Jared replied tucking himself away.

They spent several long minutes readjusting themselves, making themselves presentable once again. As Kathy finished the final touches to herself, Jared took out his checkbook, removing one. With his pen, he drew a line diagonally across it before handing it to her.

"Just in case you're interested, my address and phone number. I guess, I should think about having some business cards made up."

Kathy laughed, "And what would you call yourself on them?" she asked looking at his check.

"Oh I dunno, maybe Cunnilinguist, Extraordinaire. Something like that perhaps."

Jared opened the car door stepping out. He had sensed her relief as she had wondered how to go about contacting him again. She was still hesitant in giving him her number, but as he'd established some level of trust by presenting her with one of his personalized checks, he'd felt her relax almost at once.

"Call me," he told her. "And next time, I'd like to see you use the cucumber."

"Next time, I want to feel your tongue inside my pussy!"

Jared laughed, stepping back as Kathy started the car. He stood, watching the red glow of her taillights as they faded off in the distance. Just before she had gotten out of range, he had heard her last lingering thought.

"And fucking soon too I hope!"

Jared arrived home a short time later. Setting the bag of groceries down on the counter, he saw he had a message waiting for him on his answering machine. Jared pushed play and listened.

"Jared? Hi, this is Cindy. We met earlier today at the restaurant; I was the blonde in case you don't remember. Anyway, God...I hate speaking into these things, but like I was saying, if its not too late, and you get this message, please...call me."

She had left Jared her phone number. He glanced at his watch, it was still early, and he had missed her call by no more than ten minutes.

"She's probably still there sitting by the phone," he mused.

Jared quickly called the number she had given him. Cindy answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Cindy, Jared," he began. "You called?"

"Ah yeah, I did. I was wondering...well, you know, you mentioned that you might be interested in getting together sometime."

"Sure, when?"

"Well...if it's not too late, how about this evening?"

Jared wished he were able to read minds through the phone. But he'd never been able to do that. About the closest he'd come, was he sometimes had what he called a premonition of what someone was about to say.

"I'll need to shower first," he told her. But sure..."

"Don't bother, you can shower here," she suggested slyly, giving away at once what her intentions were, though he had already surmised that much from her phone call to him. "I'll even wash your back," she giggled playfully.

Cindy gave him her address. She lived a short twenty minutes away in a ritzy well-to-do neighborhood. Obviously she had money, and plenty of it. Grabbing his coat as he headed back out the door, he realized he didn't even know if any of the three women had been married. He'd not noticed any wedding rings, but then he hadn't really been looking there either. However it was that Cindy earned a living, or was obviously as well off as she was, it was bound to be interesting finding out.

Jared found the address easily enough, pulling up in front of the gates that automatically began to open after he'd announced himself. He drove his car up along the enormous drive pulling in front of what he could only describe as a multi-roomed mansion.

"Holy shit!" Jared exclaimed as he parked his car climbing out. Even the walk towards the front door was multi-tiered up several steps with perfectly manicured bushes. Jared realized as he stared at them, that they were all sculpted into various shapes of men and women, all nude, bordering both sides of the walk-up.

"That's interesting," he thought as he reached the tall double doors.

He rang the bell, expecting some old balding butler to show him in. When the door opened however, the person greeting him was hardly old, and certainly not bald.

"You must be Jared," the tall sexy redhead said bidding him to enter.

"Tell me you're not the butler, or the maid," Jared quipped slipping just inside the door. He heard her laugh.

"No, Cindy doesn't have a butler, though she does have a maid who comes in every day, except for the weekends. I'm her assistant. My name is Mandy."

"Pleased to meet you Mandy," Jared said accepting her hand. "You're Cindy's assistant you said?"

He was curious as to what it was Cindy did for a living, hoping that Mandy might give him some hint of what it was that she did.

"Yes, I work for her, schedule appointments, interviews, that sort of thing. I also live here in a section of the manor that was originally designed for hired staff and the like. Cindy had it remodeled for me, so now its like having my own apartments, nice and cozy here even if I do say so myself."

"I can only imagine!" Jared said, already following Mandy down the long corridor to wherever it was that Cindy was waiting for him. She arrived at another tall mahogany door, knocking and thus announcing herself and Jared. "Come in!" Jared heard Cindy call out to him. Mandy smiled, winked, and opened the door.

Jared was expecting some sort of library, or sitting room. What he wasn't expecting was a tropical paradise, which is precisely what he encountered upon entering the room. Cindy sat, or rather floated comfortably in the corner of a gigantic indoor hot-tub. Palm trees, exotic flowers, including several beautiful orchids filled the room. Behind her a small waterfall with beautiful lava rock filling the entire side of the room, several niches where one could easily lay if one was so inclined to do. The tub itself could have easily accommodated twenty or more people comfortably.

"Mandy? Would you mind fixing us some Mai-Tai's?"

Jared immediately noticed that Cindy was nude of course.

"It's not exactly a shower, but I really didn't think you would mind," she said mischievously. "Go ahead and put your clothes on that bench over there where they'll stay dry," she suggested.

Jared barely finished getting undressed when Mandy came back into the room with a freshly made pitcher of Mai Tai's for them to drink. As he stepped down into the water, Mandy poured each of them a tall glass.

"Thanks Mandy, I'll give you a jingle in a little while. Give Jared and I a chance to get better acquainted."

Mandy smiled knowingly and excused herself.

"Fucking lucky bitch!"

Jared nearly spilled his drink having heard Mandy's thoughts as clearly as if she had spoken them aloud in front of them both. He moved over to sit down beside Cindy, locating a comfy little bench seat inside the tub where she moved over even closer sitting next to him.

"Cheers!" she said touching her plastic cup to his. "Sorry, but we can't use real glass in here," she explained unnecessarily.

"I understand," Jared said eyeing her for the first time.

She had small breasts, but they were beautiful, fitting her slender well-muscled frame perfectly. Her nipples were a bright rosy pink, elongated, thick and wonderfully erect. She wore her long blonde hair straight, currently fixed in a tightly braided ponytail reaching well below the middle of her back. Even more surprisingly however, she was shaved. The lips of her pussy wonderfully pouty, staring up at him as she allowed herself to float freely on top of the swirling water.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers