Mind Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"That's it...give it to me baby, cum for me, cum hard, let it go now!" Mandy was urging.

Well aware of their non-shared conversations, Jared intervened for the two of them, verbalizing their wishes as though being his own.

"That's it Jenny, that's it! Squirt that sweet, sweet pussy juice all over Mandy's face, let your pussy cover her in your cunt juice sweetheart! Give it to her! Give it to her!"

"Oh my God!" Jenny was screaming now, verbalizing her pleasure.

Jared once again leaned over her, pressing both of her breasts together. Taking both nipples as though they were one, he sucked them greedily into his mouth, rolling the nipples together as though marbles, which is when he heard Mandy's gleeful joy as Jenny spiraled into supreme ecstasy.

She was just coming down from her delightful orgasm when Jared heard the sound of the door opening.

"Well, well. What have we got here?" Cindy asked.

Looking up, he wasn't surprised to see her, nor Debra and Janice as they stood off to either side, but he was taken aback at seeing three men having also entered, standing behind the three women.

Since he was in her employ now, Jared asked if they should leave.

"Heavens no! It's certainly not business hours, we're here to party and have fun same as you! Andrew, Steve...Kevin, this is Mandy and Jared, my assistants!" She smiled towards Jenny. "I don't believe we've had the pleasure...yet," she added suggestively.

Mandy only then fully extricated herself from between Jenny's legs.

"This is Jenny, we used to work together," Jared said introducing her to everyone.

"Pleased to meet you Jenny, I'm glad to see you obviously have an open mind, you'll need one if you plan on sticking around and joining us!"

"Shit, now what?" Jared heard her wondering.

He leaned over towards her whispering. "Don't worry kiddo, I think you'll find you'll like her. She's a little brash, but all in all, she's also a hell of a lot of fun. Just be yourself, let yourself go...and enjoy!"

He could tell by his comment to her that she relaxed considerably as her thoughts continued to reach him.

"We'll see," she said silently.

All six of them were wearing thick terry-cloth bathrobes. Cindy was the first to remove hers, hanging it up on a nearby hook designed specifically for that purpose. As the others followed, Jared heard one of the three men ask, "So...free for all tonight then?"

"Free for all?" Jenny wondered with concern.

"Cool!" Mandy said to herself in excitement.

Cindy glanced towards Jared. "Sure, why not? It's been a while since we've done that, and as we have a few additional 'guests'," she said eyeing Jenny, "It might be even more interesting," she said emphasizing the word, licking her lips.

Jared sensed that Jenny was contemplating leaving.

"Jenny, if you get too uncomfortable, or aren't enjoying yourself, just tell me. I'll see to it and drive you back home."

By now the six of them were naked and began stepping down into the pool. Jared caught another buzzing sound, knowing full well that he'd picked up on someone else's thought frequency, and quickly tuned in. It was Steve's.

"She's a hot looking woman!" Steve thought glancing towards Jenny appreciatively.

Even as Jared picked up Steve's thoughts, he felt a shuddering gasp from Jenny inside his head as well.

"Damn, ok, maybe this will be fun. I'd love sucking on his prick!" she said in reference to Steve.

Of the three men, Steve was the one most muscularly built, and had as some might call, 'bedroom eyes'.

"I think he likes you Jenny," Jared once again whispered to her. "I think the two of you could end up having a fantastic relationship!"

Jenny blushed, looking towards him. "Really? You think so?"

She just finished saying that when Steve made his way over towards them. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure I got your name correctly, it was Jenny right?"

"Have fun!" Jared said winking at her as he moved off to join Cindy who was already waving him over.

As he slid back into the tub standing beside Cindy a moment later, she reached beneath the swirling water clasping his hard firm erection.

"Well, you get settled in ok?" she asked, giving his penis a tantalizing caress.

"Yes, thank you. Nice digs!"

Cindy laughed tossing her head playfully. Just then Kevin joined the two of them. "We still going to free for all?" he asked.

"Free for all?" Jared questioned.

"I don't know. Jared? You game for a no-holds barred group grope in the dark?" she asked him. "It really is a lot of fun, and very...very exciting!"

Jared looked towards Kevin. "I don't know, guess we'll see won't we?" Once again Cindy laughed.

"Yes, I guess we will!"

Releasing Jared's prick, Cindy moved over towards the lighting panel. "Ok everyone, I'm going to dim the underwater lights, and shut off the interior lights completely. When I do, it'll be a free-for-all as we call it. Which means, anyone can do anything with anyone that they want to."

Jared took a quick glance over to where Jenny and Steve were. They were already kissing with his hands freely roaming over her breasts.

"Don't worry Jared, it's just more fun not knowing for sure who's doing what to whom. If you're worried about the guys, don't be. Just relax and have fun."

Cindy dialed the soft blue lighting down inside the water until it was barely even on, illuminating the area just enough to not throw things into complete and total darkness as she killed the lights for the rest of the room.

Jared couldn't even see his hand in front of his face, but he really didn't need to. For the moment, it was Cindy who continued stroking his cock beneath the water, though he sensed activity as someone else stood behind her. Likewise, Jared felt a pair of soft hands reaching around him from behind, cupping his balls, joining Cindy in the caressing manipulation of his prick. The press of the woman's firm breasts against his back as she silently joined Cindy in this 'free-for-all' as it had been labeled. Only when the woman's thoughts entered his mind did he then know it was Debra who was standing behind him.

"Hmm, nice cock. I'm looking forward to feeling this inside me," she was thinking as she took turns with Cindy, stroking and playing with it.

Whoever was with Cindy, soon drew her attention away from him. Letting go of his prick, Cindy vaporized into the darkness. Debra however moved around in front of him lifting herself up and out of the water to sit upon the bank. It was clearly obvious what her desire and intent was, so Jared happily began to accommodate her. Though unable to see a damn thing, he leaned forward, letting his hands glide up the smooth silky skin of her thighs. Her soft fur greeted his fingertips as he parted her sex, flicking his tongue out gingerly against her pleasure nubbin. Jared continued to run his tongue up and down the furrow of her pussy, tickling her clit with rapid little licks of his tongue, enjoying the running thoughts that she continued to silently send his way.

"Oh yeah, flick it baby, suck my clitty, just like that!" she silently urged.

Seconds later, Jared felt someone else move near them as he felt the flesh of her thigh bump into his. Like a ship docking into its slip, he sensed as whomever the woman was, her leaning forward grabbing onto the edge of the tub. Movement behind her also told him that one of the men had also pulled into port, as his thrusts against her flesh began making hot erotic slapping sounds as they began fucking. Even as they did, he felt yet another hand reach down, seeking him out. Jared felt his cock fondled, toyed with and genuinely pleasured as he continued licking, sucking and teasing Debra's soaked pussy.

All about him now the sounds of moans, groans, pleasured sighs and a myriad of sensual erotic thoughts, each attempted to bombard his consciousness. Too many now to even attempt to sort out, Jared purposely closed off that uniqueness, concentrating instead on the delicious tasting pussy he was eating, as well as the titillating pleasure that his prick was currently receiving by someone's hand.

As he felt Debra inch closer and closer towards orgasm, Jared began sucking her clit with a fervor bordering on insanity. She reached up at that moment, placing her hands on his shoulders. The rake of her fingernails into his flesh, digging in, alerted him a split second before her climax actually began. Jared held on, holding her pleasure-pearl between his lips, drawing it in even more fully, sucking it, chewing it as she broke the un-spoken silence of her joy, screaming out her pleasure in a long drawn out, ear splitting scream of unbridled delight.

Too tender, far too sensitive for him to continue, Debra pushed away from his face, rolling onto her side as she fought desperately to regain her senses. Feeling her pull and then roll away, Jared turned in search of fresh meat. Aroused, excited, he waded through the pool towards the area where the sound of the waterfall was coming from. As expected, having walked through the falls, he bumped into another couple as they copulated on one of the convenient, over-hanging shelves. He nearly turned to head in another direction as they were obviously, happily occupied when someone else bumped into him forcing him back into the small alcove.

Jared found himself with his back pressed against the ledge as someone dipped just beneath the surface of the pool, surrounding his prick with their lips, giving his cock several forceful sucks with their mouth. Unable to hold their breath as long as he would have liked however, they surfaced. Taking the moment to better position himself, Jared scooted himself up onto the ledge, feeling the soft flesh of one of the women sitting beside him. A moment or two later, lips once again surrounded his cock, though this time free to explore his rigid staff without the hindrance of the water.

Jared allowed his mind to wander, probing, hearing several buzzing sounds when he did, but chose to focus on those that were closest to him. He knew immediately that it was Jenny who he was sitting next to when he did. Jenny's hand soon after reached for finding his. Placing it upon herself, Jared located her clit with his fingers, strumming it playfully. He realized that one of the men, mostly likely being Steve was busily fucking her at the same time. The brief, occasional contact with the man's prick as he stood before her, pumping in and out of her cunt with strong slow thrusts, while Jared continued twirling her clit was profoundly erotic.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this...and enjoying it!" Jenny was saying to herself. "I've NEVER been this fucking excited before in my entire life!"

Whoever was still sucking his cock was an expert at it. Jared continued to revel in the ecstasy that his penis was currently being lavished with. His shaft was stroked with the softest lips he'd ever felt, the head of his dick wonderfully coaxed towards even greater heights of intensity as he felt it nibbled, licked and sucked with the most perfect of pressures.

Even while all this was going on, Jenny placed her hand on his, pulling it off herself, placing it upon the prick still slowly easing in and out of her cunt. Jared was shocked when she actually placed his hand upon Steve's prick, if that's whose it was.

"Rub it against me," she whispered softly breaking the rule of silence. "Masturbate my clit with his cock," she begged lustily. "Please, please, use it to play with my pussy!" It felt slightly odd, another man's prick filling his hand as Jared used it to slap, beat, and pound against the surface of Jenny's wide-open quim. As per her desires, Jared continued thrilling her in this fashion even as his own cock was treated to the most exquisite blowjob he had ever experienced. Minutes later, he heard Jenny's raspy breathing increase, increasing the rapidity upon her pussy as he beat it with the man's prick which he held, Jenny spent herself, shuddering violently as she came.

"Jerk it, jerk it! I'm gonna cum too!" the deep rich male voice urged. Jared did, feeling the prick expand within his hand just before unleashing a torrent of invisible cream against the surface of Jenny's still throbbing cunt.

He'd no sooner released the man's cock when he felt his own pleasure racing up the length of his shaft. Like a volcanic eruption, Jared grimaced in pleasured-pain as the head of his cock exploded. He felt the hot molten-lava of his seed spurting into the waiting hungry mouth of his still unknown partner, felt his balls tighten, his toes curling as his spunk flew from the head of his dick.

Momentarily spent, Jared stepped back through the warm-water falls, made his way over towards the steps where he could more easily climb out, sitting down taking a moment to regain his senses. Before long, he heard as well as felt someone else climbing out to join him, sitting beside him there in the darkness.

"Pretty fucking wild isn't it?" Mandy stated, revealing herself though stating so in a soft quiet whisper.

"Wild is an understatement," Jared answered back. "How often does this happen anyway?"

"Oh, once, twice a month I guess. A select crowd, differing men, but she and her friends get together at least that often to do this," Mandy told him. "It really can get pretty interesting," she added.

"Once again, another understatement," Jared said agreeing with her.

"One thing I haven't done yet though," Mandy began with a barely audible giggle.

"Yeah? What's that?"

"Fuck you," she said leaning over to whisper directly into his ear. "Think you can manage it?" she asked hopefully.

Jared sought her hand out in the darkness, placing it upon his only slightly flaccid, reawakening prick. "With a little help perhaps," he leered stroking one of Mandy's breasts. In seconds, he was ready. Mandy turned, holding onto the railing that rose from the water nearby the steps, leaning over using it for support. "Fuck me from behind," she pleaded. "And don't hold anything back either! Fuck me hard and fast, I'm already so close to another orgasm, that the moment you put that prick of yours inside me, I'm probably gonna cum!"

Jared honored her request. Standing on the steps as they were, he was afforded the perfect height to penetrate her from behind. He took only a moment to position the head of his cock just inside her slick furrow, felt the head ease in until her cunt had sheathed it perfectly inside, and then thrust into her with a sudden lunge that filled her entirely.

Jared smiled inwardly at hearing Mandy's sudden intake, then expulsion of breath. His lunge into her depths had been sudden, hard, and forceful. He'd driven himself into her so fully that he'd near entered the barred passage of her womb.

"That's it! Oh fuck yes! Do it again!" she pleaded, crying out loudly enough that all could have easily heard her satisfied pleasures being met.

Jared withdrew, nearly taking himself entirely from her clenching split, only to thrust into her once again, just as deeply, just as hard as he'd done before.

"Faster, Oh my God, fuck me faster you bastard!" she called, "Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Jared was ramming into her now as fast as it was physically possible for him to do. She hadn't been wrong about her pending climax either, barely skewering her split pussy three times before the sudden onrush of thick gooey girl-cream began filling her cavity, bathing his cock in its warm, rich creamy essence.

As he did, he felt a probing finger enter his ass, felt it caress his prostate, taking him by sudden and complete surprise. "Fill her pussy baby," Cindy cooed into his ear from behind, "fill her cunt with your fuck-juice!"

And he did.

Exhausted beyond all reasonable expectation, Cindy finally restored the interior lights. It took everyone a moment for their eyes to readjust to the sudden brightness, when they did, everyone there looked as spent, yet as thoroughly satisfied as he felt.

"Well, I really hate to be a party-poop," Cindy began, "but Jared, Mandy and I have a BIG day ahead of us tomorrow. We need to get some sleep for the planning session we'll be going over tomorrow for the upcoming singles seminar." No one seemed to mind it too much that the evening had come to an end. Jared was even pleased when he saw Steve and Jenny leaving together. It was a good match, and one that he was confident would last for a while longer anyway.

After the last of Cindy's friends and guests had left, she turned towards Jared.

"Why don't you come with Mandy and I back to my apartments? I want to go over a few of your ideas, and...I'd like to feel Mandy's tongue inside my pussy too of course," she added glibly.

"Of course," Jared responded, following the two naked women down the hallway.

#

The singles seminar was a complete success. Of the hundred or so single men and women in attendance, Jared had managed to pair up a good third of them with amazing results. Another third, he had still managed to get together with the likelihood that many of them would have better than average fun dates together. And most of which would no doubt return to try again, even if they didn't.

Jared's proudest achievement however, was in finding Kathy a partner. He'd spoken with her on the phone, convincing her to attend one of the seminars. After a little footwork, he had managed to find a guy she was attracted to, but more importantly, one who shared her particular fetish for fruits and vegetables.

"Jared? I don't know how you managed it, or how you seem to know which singles will get along the best together, but our success rate has more than doubled in the short time you've been apart of this organization. And for that, I want to offer you a full partnership. What do you say kiddo?" Cindy asked.

"I say, you must have been reading my mind Cindy, I was going to raise the very prospect of that up to you myself!" he told her.

Cindy laughed. "For some reason, I don't doubt that for a minute. Now then, why don't we seal this new partnership with a nice long fuck!"

"Yes, why don't we?" Jared replied. "Mandy, you care to join us?"

He already knew she was hoping he'd ask.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers