Mind Fuck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here."

Feeling totally under his control, I walked over to him my eyes taking in his toned, fit athletic body. He had a hairy chest, but fortunately not a hairy back. He was still flaccid. That surprised me for a moment, but then it registered that he was altogether surprising and different to any man I had met or been with before; he was a controller, of me, his environment and clearly of himself as well. Puffing on his Davidoff he gave my breasts the intensity of his blue eyed stare. My nipples, which already were hard, seemed to explode with sensations and grow even more erect.

"Very nice," he muttered, surprisingly not touching my boobs. "Turn round."

I stood there with my back to him wondering what he was going to do: reach round and grab my tits, stroke my bum or shove his hand up my skirt. He did none of those, but instead slid the zip on the back of my dress down and said.

"Take it off." I turned and did that, letting the dress slide down my legs so I could step out of it. I stood a few feet from him in just my white, lacy thong and high heeled strappy shoes. "Turn round slowly," he ordered me.

As I did that and felt his eyes devouring me I felt more feminine, more desired and more aroused than I could ever remember.

"You have a good body Mandy. I shall enjoy using and enjoying it."

He stood up and took me in his arms. He kissed me and caressed my bum, slipping his fingers slightly inside the crease, something no one had done to me before on a first date. But then I had never done any of the things I was doing with Guy on a first date before; as I had said to Gayle, 'I don't do one nighters.' As Guy's tongue slid deeper into my mouth and his fingers pressed firmly on my anus, in my mind I changed 'don't for didn't used to!'

"You do want me to use you don't you Amanda?"

Fuck what a question I thought, busily licking round his teeth and slightly opening my legs and, as a consequence, the crease in my bottom. I didn't reply at first, but recalling what had happened last time I adopted that tactic I grunted yes, not really fixing in my mind just what having my body used meant.

"Then I will and it will be the most wonderful experience for us both, I have great plans for our future."

'Our future?' Bloody hell we only met a few hours ago and we already had a future! Still, I reconciled, that was probably preferable to being used, which in this context I interpreted as fucked, then kicked out in the middle of the night to drive home to my empty apartment.

I felt his hands on my thong, pulling and stretching it. It was not one of those super slim jobs that have just a half inch strip of elastic probing between your cheeks. It had a band of lace, covered on the inside, the wet side, in a silky material. Where it left the, also, lacy waistband, which was more round my hips than waist, it was probably three inches wide tapering down an inch or so as it plunged southwards to dive between the full, rounded cheeks of my bum. I didn't mind him doing that, in fact having your panties or thong pulled, especially upwards or backwards can, and usually does with me, exert pressure right on my clit, it was nice and he knew that for he was totally in control of what he was doing and, I knew, me as well.

As he pulled on that, so we continued to kiss and hold each other. His skin, other than on his hairy chest, was surprisingly smooth and, I thought, more like a woman's, it felt nice especially where our thighs were pressed together. He still wasn't, I noted, erect. That worried me, was it me?

Still holding and pulling on my thong he reached up and went to cup my breast. I eased back a little so he could get his hand between and then gasped as he pinched my nipple, very hard.

"Too hard?" He asked

"A little," I murmured reaching down and trying to slide my hand between us. I wanted to feel his cock. He pushed me away.

"Not yet."

"Why?"

"Because," he replied again pinching my nipple hard and smiling as I looked into those gorgeous, but slightly cold eyes, "I say so Mandy, I am the boss you know."

He squeezed my breasts and pressed harder on my anal hole. Like many men, nowadays, or so I read and have noted with the eight or nine I have been with since my divorce, he had a clear interest in that part of my anatomy and I imagined that part of our 'future' might well be in exploring that. Not being that keen on full penis penetrations anal sex, I put that thinking to one side assuming we'd cross that bridge, or get stalled mid way when the time arrived. I did panic a little, though, when I suddenly wondered if he might try to cross the bridge tonight; that would be something on a first date!

"Aren't I?"

"What?"

"The boss," he said pinching my other nipple equally as hard as he had the other one earlier; it was nowhere near as painful and I only just winced. I guessed that he knew it wouldn't be as painful.

"Yes, but I don't really know you do I?"

"No not really you don't, just enough to have taken your clothes off and be naked in my rooms."

I smiled at the irony. "Well not naked Guy, I still have my panties and thong on."

"Oh yes, so you do," he smiled

I felt him pulling it again. He moved his other hand from my boob and gripped the waist, or should I call it hip, band of the thong. Then with one wrench, which put tremendous pressure on my clit and pussy lips, he tore the gusset from the waist band and, effectively ripped my panties from me. He looked into my eyes, his twinkling with something, amusement maybe, smiled and said. "Let's amend that to the past tense shall we?"

"You sod," I said half seriously, after all it was from AP, and half excitedly for having your knickers ripped from you really is a turn on; in the appropriate circumstances that is and these certainly qualified as that. It was as I felt them being ripped that I felt his erection growing against my stomach

Then he fucked me.

It was a strange, but exceedingly exciting and quite different fuck to any I'd had before.

For a start, he must have been inside me for well over half an hour, maybe nearer an hour. Secondly he didn't move very much. Instead, he held himself rigid buried deep in me and encouraged me to do at least an equal amount of moving. That was strangely stimulating, in some ways more like using a vibrator than being screwed. But as I was doing that his hands were all over my body, particularly on my bum and between my cheeks, and that gave me sensations in so many different places. He made me cum at least four times, but I am not sure that he ejaculated at all.

I didn't stay the night, but then I wasn't invited to and, in any case I don't think I would have wanted to for, after all 'I don't do one night stands do I?

12