Mind Fuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed me and he undressed me slowly.

"Oh yes," he sighed when he'd removed my blouse, the skirt already having been discarded, he liked the buttons. "They look fantastic" he whispered running his fingertips round my clearly visible nipples, which were of course stunningly hard. "We'll keep that on I think."

He took my hand and pulled me towards a mirror covered door. Opening it we went into a massive black and white bathroom that had a large shower, which could easily take four or five people I guessed, a wet room and a sunken bath also large enough for a party. That was already full of cloudy water.

"In you go," he said slipping his robe off. I glanced down and saw that he was fully erect, I liked that and I smiled with, I must admit a touch of self-satisfaction, after all I had created it, I think.

I went to remove my singlet and he stopped me, "No keep that on," but he let me slide my thong off; no ripped underwear this time I thought.

The water was scented and slightly opaque. It was a perfect temperature. At one end there was a drain with water dribbling out and at the other a tap pumping in more warm water, it was perfect.

I slid in and lay down, my back against a pad that, wonderfully, was heated, these were round three sides of the bath, how thoughtful. The water came up to my waist.

"Dip yourself under," Guy said asking me to do what I guessed he would. I did and of course the singlet became as good as see through and clung to my tits like a second skin. "Mmmm wonderful Amanda," he said joining me in the bath, sitting beside me and cupping both of my breasts in his hands.

We kissed and rolled against each other as he continued doing lovely things to my tits and nipples. His hands were inside the singlet on my bare breasts, they felt so sensitive and his touch was perfect, no red fingernail marks this time I thought adding, yet!

He rolled the singlet up above my boosf and sucked my nipples as his hand went between my legs and as I stroked his hard on. It was straightforward, gentle, caring and very intimate lovemaking. I was thinking that he was probably going to take me right there in the bath after he had nearly made me cum with his fingers, but he didn't. Instead, using a large sponge he washed me all over, focusing inevitably I guess on my breasts and then between my legs, that also nearly made me cum. I kissed him a lot and continually stroked and rubbed his cock, which seemed to be throbbing in my hand and that felt marvellous.

"Come on Mandy?" He pulled me from the bath and took me to the shower. He fiddled with a few dials and led me in, after pulling the singlet over my head and off. The water was coming out of the massive shower head in such thin spurts that it was almost like a mist. It smelt and felt lovely. He pressed another button and a creamy lotion started to flow from beside the head, 'shit' I thought 'you don't even have to soap yourself in his world.' He rubbed the soap all over me creating a thick lather and then washed my hair. I repeated that on him. All the time we were touching each other and kissing. Turning off the soap he again adjusted the shower and we washed off the lather.

He got some large black and white towels from an airing cupboard; they were nicely warm. We rub dried each other and he wrapped a towel round me just above my boobs and another round his waist.

"Let us make nature earn its keep and let that finish us off," he said leading back into the bedroom, through the French windows and onto what indeed was a largish balcony. It was more like a patio really, but on the first floor. It had marvellous views over the flat Cambridgeshire countryside and was totally unoverlooked itself. The floor was a rich, dark wood decking. Half the area was uncovered with one corner having a glass roof and the other a canvas cover, which also, I noted had sides that could be pulled down to give privacy, or something. Under the glass roof there was a large barbecue a table and chairs and several kitchen type cupboards, presumably holding a fridge and cutlery and stuff. There were more similar cupboards under the canvas area, but in the middle of that there was, surprisingly, a double size, massage table. The uncovered area had numerous chairs and loungers.

"Wow Guy, this is lovely, but then the whole house is, it's amazing," I said as he poured me a glass of champagne.

"We're still working on it, but I'm pleased with what we've done so far?"

"We?" I asked feeling a little suspicious.

"A slip, I was using it royally, something which I detest, of course."

We sat and let the warm air dry us off sipping the champagne and actually finishing the bottle as we talked about so many things. The forthcoming World Cup, the BP oil situation, the Britain's Got Talent TV show, Iraq and Afghanistan, the recent general election and the new coalition government. There hardly seemed a topic that we didn't cover and that he wasn't interested in. His views were generally anti-establishment and extreme, but were always backed up by sound argument and analysis. I enjoyed it immensely.

"Have I told you about my ambition to become a sexual explorer, Mandy?"

"Er no Guy you haven't."

"No of course, we haven't talked that much, I keep forgetting we have met so recently. Anyway some other time, maybe I'll write to you about it, I'd appreciate your view on it."

"Ok," I said feeling flattered that such an intellectual would rate my views on anything.

"But now" Guy said standing up "Is not the time for that."

"No?" I asked looking at him as he put his hand, took mine in his and pulled me up.

"No there are other things we need to do that are much more important, come on."

He led me across the decking to the canvas roofed area and stood me by the massage table. Fixing me with that stunning stare, he reached out and slowly untangled the towel, just above my boobs. I felt powerless to object as he bared my body in the open air, not that I wanted to.

"You look beautiful Amanda," he said dropping the towel on the floor. "On your front first please."

It was amazing.

The breeze on my nude body, the smells and sounds of the countryside and simply the slight sordidness of being naked out of doors set the scene. The warm oil on me, Guy's sensitive and gently powerful hands and fingers gliding and probing over my back and the sensations he was giving me created the intimacy of the situation. And then, as his movements changed from being a massage to being one continual caress, as the focus of that became the inside of my thighs and as he was going ever closer to my pussy, which must have been streaming with my womanly excretions, so he built up the sexual intensity and expectation.

Of course, eventually, on one of his unhurried, caressing sweeps up the inside of my parted legs, he didn't stop. He kept going, he maintained his direction and purpose and he ended up precisely where both he and I had wanted his fingers to be since the start of the massage: right on pussy. I grunted and my body jerked. He pushed, my body jumped again and I groaned.

"Yes."

With no further hesitation, no teasing and no more foreplay, Guy did what we both wanted. He shoved two or three straightened finger right up my cunt. I gripped the massage table, my head rocked from side to side, my back may have arched a little and my legs closed round his pleasure giving hand as he finger fucked me to an urgent, a necessary and a quite stunning orgasm.

He wasn't finished though, why should he be.

He turned me over, kissed me and held me as my body shuddered its way up one side of the orgasm wall, rode a long its crest for what seemed and age and then slowly slid down the other side.

"Oh God Guy, phew?" I said running the back of my hand across my eyes.

"Good?"

"It was wonderful."

He started to caress my breasts.

"More?"

"Mmmm was all I could muster," as I watched him take a pace backwards and drop the towel. His erection was still wonderfully hard.

He climbed onto the table with me. He kissed me and ran his hands over my body, making me jump when he touched my lips or clit. I was still hugely sensitive there so soon after my climax; sensitive, but also so ready for more.

His cock slid into me so easily. We were both so ready for full sex. It wasn't extreme, outlandish or particularly adventurous; none of that was necessary. No, he rolled on top of me, I opened my legs, he fumbled around with his erection then pushed it into me. It was very welcome indeed. Then he fucked me in a typically, traditional way. It didn't take long, it didn't need to, we were both ready and we both climaxed together.

I stayed the night and woke up in his bed the next morning to the delicious sensation of his hands on my breasts and his erection between the cheeks of my bum. It had been such a long time since I had experienced that. I was enjoying having a boy friend again.

12