Mind Fuck Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion.
4.4k words
4.44
24.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing your boy friend in bed with another woman must be one of the most traumatic sights for anyone. When he's with someone who you thought was a friend, it's even worse. And my 'boy friend' was most certainly in bed with another woman and that woman, Gayle, was supposed to be my friend. I almost burst into tears and wanted to turn and rush out, but something stopped me and that something was as bizarre as anything I had experienced in such a situation.

Getting out of bed naked, Guy walked over to a table with drinks, glasses and an ice bucket on it. He was at least semi erect.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Mandy," he smiled "I was just finishing something."

Gayle sat up, the bedclothes falling away from her small breasts. Seeing me, she pulled them up to cover herself.

"Guy, what's going on?"

"I told you Amanda came in on Sunday evening didn't I?"

"Yes," Gayle said looking every bit as I felt, surprised and upset. "So?"

"Well you know my views on such things, I thought it would be nice for all of us to get together. You don't mind do you Gayle? I mean we have er sort of been there before haven't we?"

"You could have told me, warned me," she said again looking at me, standing in the middle of the room like a lemon or, as the phrase came into my head, 'a spare prick at a wedding.

"Hi Mandy, how are you?"

I came close to telling her to go fuck herself and not to mess around with my boy friend, but before I could, Guy came over to me, slipped his arm round my waist, kissed me on my cheek and whispered.

"Don't be jealous, remember what I said about polygamy?"

He handed me a glass of champagne, which I sipped realising that it wasn't really her fault. I had been pretty sure when I saw them together on that Sunday that they were, or at least probably had been, lovers. I suppose my thoughts were clouded by those typical girly hopes of a man being faithful to her, especially after the wonderful day and night we had just had at the farm.

"I'm fine Gayle and you?" I said, rather coldly I think

"Great luv," she said as Guy walked over to the bed, bent over flashing his gorgeouse arse at me and handed her a glass of champagne. She seemed to beam up at him and said, huskily, "Thanks darling," glancing away from Guy to me as if to emphasis the point that, probably he had just fucked her.

We'd been acquaintances, rather than friends for some time, having worked together in an ad agency; she was a superb and very thorough researcher. Knowing my interest in such topics as humanism she'd invited me to a luncheon at Pembroke College, Cambridge a few weeks ago and had introduced me to Guy, a professor of Humanities at the university, in fact one of the youngest. He and I had chatted for quite some time; I'm an absolute sucker for intelligence. I'd once told Gayle at a boozy hen do from the agency where we were both working at the time that the quickest way for a man to get my knickers off was being highly intelligent. She'd never forgotten that and often reminded me about it even, at the recent luncheon running her hand across my bum causing me to ask what she was doing and she replied 'Just checking they are still on.' Guy's looked on in amazement as she did that. Feeling the elastic she said, "Yep all in place," then paused before adding as she looked from Guy to me and back again "Well so far."

After the lunch, we had gone to a meeting just outside Cambridge of what Gayle called a 'free thinking group "Guy's the lead speaker," she'd explained. I'd asked what topic he would be talking about and she explained they were never told until the meeting started. I have to admit that my knickers nearly came off under their own volition when Guy gave his talk to the forty or so audience. It was so beautifully composed and delivered that his intelligence and huge intellect shone through even though he was talking about how he believes that we are all bisexual and that is man's natural state. He had seemed to look at me a lot as he talked and I felt as though he was delivering it just to me, as if I was the only member of the audience; I believed every word he said. I was falling under his spell.

I fell more under it when he asked me to give him a lift back to his rooms. They were in Corpus Christi College, which was founded in the mid thirteen hundreds, and I went in for something to eat. I really am generally very well behaved when it comes to dating and men. I don't' do one nighters, I don't go far on first or early dates and I don't fall easily for men I meet; it takes some time for me to get to know them and even longer to feel relaxed enough to have sex of any level with them.

It amazed as well as shocked and made me terribly guilty then to find myself doing things with him that I would have felt were extreme had I done them with a man I had been seeing for months let alone hours.

Things like standing in front of him and pulling my halter neck top down so he could see my breasts, playing with them as he looked on, undressing down to my thong, feeling exhilarated when, instead of removing that when it was time for him to fuck me, having him rip it, leaving the torn garment dangling as he screwed me from behind.

That had just been the start of his mind power over me and we had done other things that I would never have thought possible in such a short, barely two week relationship. I was becoming his to do with as he wanted, his slave almost I suppose and certainly his submissive. He emotionally and mentally abused me, he had hurt me leaving both bite, suck and pinch marks on my breasts, thighs and buttocks. He called me, affectionately I think, his slut. Guy was totally sexually free and liberated and had no hang ups as far as I could see.

"Look relax Mandy, be cool everything's fine," he was saying topping my glass up again and standing dangerously close to me given his nudity; it made me tingle to be so close and to have his gorgeous cock, even if it had probably been in my friend just a few minutes ago, so close to my hand. Despite being pissed off at him, it took all my resistance to stop myself reaching out and gripping his half erect cock.

"Come and sit with us and let's talk, we're all friends aren't we?"

I let him lead me over to the bed.

"I'm going to the loo," he said turning away and walking out.

"Sorry Mands," Gayle said.

"For what?"

"Well being here, I suppose, I didn't know he was going to do this."

"Neither did I," I replied becoming acutely aware of her nudity under the thin sheet as I sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

Gayle is far from being a beauty. Her largish, slightly hooked nose, overly pointed chin and small eyes ensure that. Also she doesn't make the best of herself. She usually has her mousy hair in a pony-tail, she wears glasses and is by no means a stylish dresser. However, she has a great body. She's slim, around five eight tall, with long, long legs, and a great arse, both of which most of us would show off in short skirts and tight trousers; not her though, she's more baggy jeans and ankle length skirts.

With her laying in bed, naked, I could see the outline of her breasts and legs under the sheets, she was not wearing her glasses and she had her hair down, she looked more attractive and certainly more sultry than I had ever seen her.

"I assume you knew or Guy told you about us?" She asked.

"No, nothing."

"Well that's him, he looks at sex and relationships differently to most people."

"How do you mean?"

"Well he is different to anyone I have ever known and he looks at life and most aspects of it differently as well."

"Yes I'd sort of gathered that."

"That's what make him so fucking fascinating isn't it?"

"Yes I suppose it is, and that bloody stare of his."

"Jesus yes," Gayle giggled, when he turns that on, I've just had it."

"He seems to be able to control me, see right into my mind and know what I am thinking, if you know what I mean."

"I do know exactly what you mean," she said as I felt her leg under the bed clothes touch me.

Guy came back, still naked, but now flaccid; he still looked good.

"Sorry about that, but when you gotta go you gotta go," he said standing beside me. "Sorry to surprise both of you but you know me."

"Yes Guy we do," Gayle said reaching up from the bed and holding his hand.

"Still dressed Mandy, I see," Guy muttered looking from Gayle to me. By their glances, they seemed to be saying something to each other, but I couldn't make out just what. He took my hand and pulled me up so I was standing beside the bed looking down at Gayle

"Yes Guy," I replied glancing at him and then looking at Gayle, trying to indicate without saying 'not in front of her.'

"Oh don't worry Amanda, Gayle won't mind, will you?" He said reaching down, gripping the top of the sheet and then almost, as if in slow motion, pulling it away from her so that my friend lay there completely naked right in front of me just a few feet away. She didn't move or, as they say, blink an eye lid. I saw that she had nicely shaped boobs to go with the long legs and pert bum.

"No Guy," she mumbled as I looked at her naked body. I could see that as I'd been several times, she was falling under his spell, he was starting to direct and control her. But then, as his hand reached down and flittered across her chest, the back of his fingers rubbing across her nipples, which seemed to burst into life, he turned his gaze on me. His ice cool, blue eyes fixed on mine, he stared deeply at me, a slight, quizzical smile on his lips. I felt myself, going, giving in and falling under his spell.

"So Mandy, we're all friends here, almost all lovers really, aren't we?"

I could hardly speak, I was choked up, embarrassed and hugely aroused. I could only stammer yes.

"And soon Mandy we might be mightn't we?"

"What?"

"All be lovers."

At first, I couldn't believe what he was saying, but then I guess I did. It was so Guy and it had, I suppose been on the cards since I'd walked into the room. I didn't reply, though and was relieved that Gayle didn't say anything either.

I felt Guy moving closer to me. One of his arms came round me and held my waist and with his other hand he pulled my long, wavy, chestnut coloured hair away from my neck and kissed it. That sent a little shiver through me. His other arm then also slithered round me and he cupped both of my breasts in his hands. I sighed with the pleasure and excitement of the gesture. He squeezed and lifted my boobs and his forefingers and thumbs found my nipples in the thin dress and he pinched them.

"No Guy," I groaned feeling him pressing against my bum; it felt as though he was erect, I was amazed.

"Why not Mandy?" He asked totally ignoring me and continuing to stroke and rub my breasts.

"Because er, um, we're not alone," was all I could think of saying.

"Of course we're not Mandy, there are three of us and that's the point," he went on sliding his fingers down the front of my dress right onto my breast confirming that I wasn't wearing a bra. "Mmmmm, good girl," he whispered finding and pinching my hardened, naked nipple. He kissed my neck again, continued squeezing my breasts and nipples and he pressed himself more firmly against me telling me for sure that he was hard.

I had my eyes closed, I was embarrassed to look at my friend, largely because she was naked, but then it was also because of that reason that I couldn't look at her. I couldn't understand why, in fact I couldn't understand a lot of what was happening.

"Come on Mandy," Guy whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"I think it's time for you to be undressed, don't you Gayle?"

"Yes Guy," I heard my friend reply. I couldn't work out why she said that.

I felt Guy's hands leaving my breasts and neck and slipping down both sides of my body. He took hold of the hem of my dress and slowly, teasingly and temptingly started to lift it upwards; past my knees, onto my thighs, along my upper legs and across my panties. I could feel Gayle's eyes on me and that seemed to add to the excitement of the situation. I knew it shouldn't, but it did. I opened my eyes and I saw that her gaze was riveted on my body. She looked up and our glances caught, she smiled, it looked as if it was a smile of reassurance, I smiled back, but don't know why or what I meant by it. The dress travelled past my waist, up my chest and then over my breasts exposing them to Gayle's view and Guy's hands.

"Take it off Amanda," he whispered as the dress and my hair got tangled. "Show me your body Mandy, let me see it."

I was in a turmoil, a massive conflict, I didn't know what to do, but I knew what I wanted to do and what I wanted to happen and that was be fucked by Guy, whether Gayle was there and watched or not.

He cupped my naked breasts, repeating the gesture of lifting them and then pinching my nipples between his fingers and thumbs, but this time much harder. It made me jump and gasp at the shock of the sharp pain. He took one hand away and pulled on the dress, trying to get it over my head, I helped him and it came off. I was there in front of Guy and beside Gayle just in my tight, white, satin and lace thong and mid height heeled pumps. It made me feel excited as his hands ran over my body with Gayle's eyes following them.

"Come into bed with us Mandy," Gayle suddenly said.

Immediately, without even thinking, I looked at Guy. I guess I was asking his permission I suppose.

"Yes come on," he said taking my hand, walking me round the bed to the other side and indicating to me to get in. I did. He followed me onto the bed and I lay between them. I was incredibly nervous, but also I was tingling with excitement tinged with apprehension of what was going to happen. They both turned onto their sides facing me where I lay on my back. We all had our legs covered by the sheet up to just above our knees, but the rest of our bodies were naked.

Both Guy's and Gayle's legs were touching mine, Gayle took hold of my hand as Guy reached up and cupped my breast. He leaned over and kissed me still caressing my boobs as Gayle squeezed my hand. I was receiving stimulations everywhere, both physical, but more and more emotional as well.

I didn't know how to respond properly. I desperately wanted to be with Guy, I was captivated by him, transfixed and fascinated by him. All the time I was with him, I wanted him. I wanted to touch and be touched by him, kiss and hold him, feel his cock in my hand and against my body and have him caress me any and everywhere. I was his to do with as he wished. Fuck me, have oral sex with me, make me suck him and, if he wanted as I suspected, no knew he would soon, have full anal sex with me. I knew he liked my arse and he had made me cum very strongly in Corpus Christi College simply by using his tongue on me there. I equally knew that if he wanted to take me there, I would let him, despite me not really being a big fan of full anal sex. I was falling totally under his spell and control. When I was with him I was becoming his subservient, his slave, I guess, maybe his slut. I hated to admit it to myself, but I had enjoyed him abusing and demeaning me, even giving me the pain of strongly pinching and pulling my nipples and of him leaving red marks from his fingernails and teeth. On the other hand, I also adored that afternoon, evening, night and next morning at his farm when we had such, tender, caring loving sex. He was certainly versatile, maybe that was part of the attraction, I didn't know. I did know, though, that being in control and making me, and presumably many other women, Gayle included, submit to his will was his thing, his turn on. That was fine, I was beginning to see that pleasure and excitement could be mine from that, but why Gayle? Why was she here? What was his kick, his purpose? Then it hit me. It was controlling and dominating two women at once? Jesus some aspiration. And of course I was wondering just what parts Gayle and I would be required to play, for I had little doubt that both of us would do as Guy directed.

I was surprised when I felt Guy moving. He wiggled away from me and positioned himself kneeling between Gayle's and my legs, which were touching and were nearly, but not quite intertwined. Surprisingly, he was soft, but then his penile movements were a source of constant amazement to me.

"Lie on your side Amanda, facing Gayle," he said putting his hand on my hip and pulling me so that I was facing my friend. We were just a foot or so, no not even that, apart. She smiled at me, I smiled back. Was I relaxed? Was she? What was going to happen? What was Guy going to make us do? I had no idea, but I was so involved with him and the power he had over me that I knew I would go along with what he ordered.

"Remember, my talk the other week in Grantchester, ladies?"

"Yes," we both whispered, recalling the twenty minute or so speech he had given to the free thinking humanist group. His main proposition had been that man is a naturally bisexual animal and that most of us only remain hetero due to societal, particularly religious, conditioning. 'Without that' he'd suggested 'We would all have same gender sex quite naturally.'

I began to see what this was all about as presumably Gayle, who I had often thought might be bisexual, in the old fashioned way I had always thought of the word, also did.

"Just relax," Guy was saying as he reached forward and cupped one of my and one of Gayle's breasts. We both looked at his hands on our own and our friend's boobs. It was a hugely erotic and massively intimate situation. His knees moved further up the bed so that they were pressing against our upper legs. We were becoming one tangled mass of threesome flesh. I pressed back against his hand and guessed Gayle did as well.

He started squeezing and caressing our breasts; both of us made little whimpers as he pinched our nipples into full erection. Gayle's and my glances kept catching and we would smile and raise our eyebrows a little. Her mouth was slightly open and I saw her tongue run along her top lip; she was obviously becoming as aroused as I was.

Then, as we were staring into each others eyes his hands left our breasts. I felt disappointed, I didn't want that. I wanted him to caress me more, I loved the sensation of his hands on my breasts. He leaned forward and kissed Gayle and then me as he put his hands on our shoulders. He kissed us again and ran his hands down my arm and presumably down Gayle's too. He moved his head away and straightened his back a little letting his hands slide from our arms onto our hips. Reaching further round us he gripped our bums, leaned forward at the waist and again kissed us, this time deeper, using his tongue and longer. I couldn't stop myself reaching out for him and was again amazed when I grasped his completely flaccid cock. As I was stroking that so Gayle's hand fell on mine; we looked at each and smiled.

"Ok girls?" He asked.

We both nodded.

He straightened up. We all looked at each other. He took hold of our hands, my right and Gayle's left. Slowly and very purposefully, as if watching a film in superslow motion, he moved our hands up and towards the other. Then I had the most incredible combination of visual, emotional and physical stimulants. He put my hand on Gayle's left breast and her hand on my right breast. He kept his hands on the back of our hands as he looked from me to Gayle and then back several times. As he did that, she and I also looked at each other. We both had intense expressions on our faces and serious looks in our eyes, although there was a small smile at the ends of her lips. I didn't know what to do, but as usual when with Guy it didn't occur to me to object to his direction as, clearly it didn't to Gayle. Still with his hand on the backs of ours I felt Gayle's fingers pressing into the full flesh of my breasts. It was so familiar, so like the hundreds of times a variety of different men had done that. But this wasn't a man, well it was, because just as her fingertips pushed into my boob so mine did into hers. They were being manipulated by Guy. He was caressing our tits by using our hands to do that. Nobody said a word or made any noise as these two amazing gestures continued. We were all silent as Guy controlled both of our hands, both of our breasts and both of our sexual arousals.

12