Mind Fuck Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok?" She suddenly asked.

"Yes, yes, why?"

"You look a little flushed."

"Let's walk a bit shall we?"

We strolled into Bishopsgate, wandered around a little and found ourselves in Finsbury Square. We sat on a bench in the middle near the grass.

"We need to talk Gayle."

"Yes I know," she replied sounding as nervy as I felt.

We skirted round the core issue for a while but then opened up and we told each other everything.

Gayle had first had sex with Guy a year or so ago. The fling only lasted a couple of weeks and since then nothing until, as she put it, "He'd made a play for you. You did have sex with him after that meeting didn't you?" I admitted it I had, but gave no details. She went on. "That seemed to make him more interested in me and he asked me round that afternoon, I had no idea he'd invited you as well. But when you look as I do Mands and you have a chance of someone like Guy, what can you do?"

I smiled at that. We chatted on a little more again skirting around the subject of what we did together until she said. "You were alright with everything weren't you?" I said that I was although it was new to me and asked if it was to her. Gayle said that she had for years as she termed it "Messed around with girls." I pondered on that for a while, before asking, "Do you er, um usually oh, never mind."

"No tell me, I don't mind."

"I mean is it usually with a man there?"

She smiled and putting her fingertips on the back of wrist said quietly. "Sometimes luv, but sometimes just the two of us."

I went hot all over as she said that and looked deep into my eyes. 'Was she trying to pull me?' I suddenly wondered I recalled her making me cum with Guy and I imagined myself naked with her in my bed, just the two of us. She smiled.

"Maybe you should try it sometime?"

I didn't know whether I could do that. I had overcome the issue of her and Guy bringing my bi side out. I believed his thesis on sexuality, but wasn't sure how I would react to being alone with any woman including Gayle and having sex with them. It somehow felt less lesbian with the 'respectability' of a man present.

Although Gayle had made me cum a couple of times with her fingers on and up my pussy and with her mouth and hands on my breasts, as indeed I had to her, Guy was in attendance all the time. He was involved completely, after all he was our controller. He was continually touching and caressing both of us, kissing us, getting his fingers up us, pressing his erection against us and letting us hold that. He had fucked both of us. By fuck in that sense I meant put his cock up us, surged and thrusted a few times and then changed over. To my recollection he didn't cum at all. But he did make both of us cum, Gayle first I recalled recognising his wish to humiliate me a little.

She and I were lying on our sides in each other's arms, our breasts squashed together when it happened the first time, although I had been very close several times since getting onto the bed with them. Our tummies were touching, our mouths squirming and our legs were intertwined pushing our pubic mounds together. I saw Guy get behind her and I felt Gayle bending and lifting her leg, pulling it up and resting it on my hip. My fingers were on her pussy and I felt him pushing against it. It was a strange sensation to have his cock pushing past my hand up inside Gayle who grunted and shuddered as it filled her. She was moaning and sighing as we kissed, Both Guy and I stroked her small tits and he fucked her from behind. It didn't take long for her slight bodily shudders to turn into near convulsions and her low moans to become deep groans, almost animalistic in tone I thought as I had the awesome experience of a woman cumming in my arms. I was actually kissing her as she reached the peak of her orgasm; it made me feel wonderful.

But then it was my turn. Guy entered me, also from behind. He slid in so easily for I was soaking wet from everything that had been going on. He started to pump as Gayle kissed me and rubbed my breasts. Guy did the same. I was being aroused everywhere. Hands were all over me, I didn't know whose were squeezing my tits, whose were pinching and pulling my nipples, whose were on my clit and who was caressing my bum. I didn't know any of that, but what I did know was that it was Guy's cock buried deep in me and that I was fucking that. But it wasn't just them touching me. I was squeezing Gayle's boobs, pulling and then licking and chewing her nipples, stroking her bum and thighs and kissing her. I was touching Guy where I could from his position behind me, and reaching down between my legs and finding his cock and balls. I hardly knew where my body ended and their's began and I had no idea whether the fingers rubbing my clit and tits were male or female. What that made me realise was that it didn't matter. There was no difference in the sensations I gained between Gayle's fingers and Guy's on my body. Fingers and hands clearly are very bisexual I found.

"Would you like to come to the apartment, you've never seen it have you?" I asked her.

She looked straight into my eyes. "Are you sure, Mandy?"

I averted my eyes from hers, took a deep breath. "Yes Gayle."

We walked to the Bank and got the DLR to Heron Quay station.

"It's only a five minute walk, not worth getting a cab," I said as we walked down the stairs to street level.

We didn't speak much as we strolled to my apartment complex. I was certainly feeling very, very nervous. I was beginning to realise that it was one thing being 'forced' into a threesome and making love to a woman, but a completely different thing to be taking a woman back to my home with the intent of having sex with her.

We had a drink on the large patio balcony leading from the L shaped lounge with floor to ceiling sliding doors. It was completely secluded and something of a sun trap, so much so that it was there that I was able to get an all over tan; no need for sunbeds when you have a place like that I often thought.

"So Mandy, why did you invite me to your lovely home?" She asked standing holding the rails running round the second floor patio and looking out over the docks to the Thames. I was next to her leaning back on the rails, but then I was used to the view.

I didn't have a ready answer to that. Also I didn't know what to say for I didn't really know why I had asked her. I was confused.

"I don't know Gayle," I mumbled.

Then, just as Guy did with me, Gayle took command. She turned towards me, put her hand on my the side of my face the furthest away from her, her forearm brushing against my breasts, turned my head towards her and kissed me. As easily, straightforward and blatant as that. I didn't resist or stop her, not even when her hand slipped down and cupped my breasts.

"Was it for this she whispered?" kissing me again.

"I really don't know Gayle, I don't anything it seems since meeting Guy," I groaned back returning her kiss.

"I know what you mean," she smiled breaking the kiss for a moment and slipping her hand inside my top.

Of course we went to bed. Of course we had sex and of course we made each other cum several times. As equally of course we went further, much further than we had with Guy.

We were on our sides our hands caressing all over the others body. We had already visited each other's pussy and made each other cum by stimulating the clit and shoving fingers inside the other. Gayle rolled on top of me, her small breasts 'vanishing' into my fuller mounds of flesh. We kissed of course and then she manipulated herself so that she was laying between my legs, which I had willingly, probably eagerly even, opened for her. Our mounds were crushed together. By copying the male movements of surging and thrusting, our clits rubbed together and we simulated fucking each other, both of us seemingly having near perfect orgasms. We ended up with my legs wrapped round Gayle's waist, my ankles crossed on her bum.

I made some tea and took that to the bedroom assuming we had finished. I sat on the edge of the bed as we drank the tea expecting Gayle to want a shower before dressing and leaving. I was feeling a little uncomfortable; it can be like that for me after any sex, but it seemed particularly so now having a naked woman in bed with whom I had just made love. I finished my tea and put the mug on the glass topped bedside table. To do that I leaned forward. As I did, Gayle put her fingers on my shoulder then slowly ran them down my spine. Down and down they went as I simply sat there enjoying it and thinking is there no end to my new found decadence? I soon got the answer and it was a resounding no!

They reached my buttocks and stopped.

"Lean forward," she muttered pushing on the back of my shoulder.

I did and her fingers slid beween my bum and the bed.

"Lift up a bit, lean on the table," Gayle said sounding very much like our joint lover, Guy

Her fingers sliding along my lips from the back made me shudder.

"Kneel on the bed, baby," she cooed her fingers slipping slightly inside me. "No not like that as I knelt upright with my back straight."

"How then."

"With your head on your arms."

I hadn't been being sucked and licked from behind on my pussy very often. On my bum yes, but most men I had been with had always wanted to take me orally from the front. Not Gayle though. She took me so totally and completely from behind with her tongue, lips and teeth. Her hands, though were round me on my clit and tits so she most comprehensively sexually ravaged me and, I had to admit, I enjoyed every moment of my first one on one bisexual encounter.

*

"Come to the farm at two on Friday and you will need to stay the night," was all the text said. 'What the hell does need to mean?' I had wondered upon reading it, thinking about it and now as I drove up the M11 with the address of his farm logged into the satnav. It had been warm, but overcast when I left Docklands and the further almost due north I drove towards Cambridge so the weather deteriorated. It got darker and darker and looked as if it was bound to storm.

I was wearing a mid blue, low cut cotton tee shirt. I had felt trendy when I had dressed and had slipped into a pair of black leggings, thick tights really, but ending at the ankles, over which I was wearing a black, fashionable, ridiculously short, mid thigh length dress with buttons from the high collar to the waist that the fashion writers dictated should be left undone. The short skirt was pleated and the top was loose. I knew that the outfit was on the young side for me and was overly fashionable for my assignation I was about to attend, but as I was wearing no underwear I hoped Guy would forgive me if he didn't like the trendy get up.

I arrived dead on time and just as it started to rain. I heard rumbles of thunder in the distance.

"Mmmm, very nice," he said after his housekeeper had shown me into the large sitting room of the beautifully appointed old farmhouse. He had managed to combine old and new exceptionally tastefully throughout the large rambling house and wherever one looked there were features that impressed and were easy on the eye.

He kissed me after Mary left the room. He pulled the skirt up and stroked my bum. I wasn't quite sure if the 'very nice' referred to my appearance, my bum or that he'd established my lack of underwear; the latter I suspected.

"Come with me" he said taking my hand. He led me upstairs, through the bedroom and onto the patio balcony that was off the bedroom. It was very humid and it had started raining quite hard. We both got wet as he led me across to the area with the canopy. It was where he had massaged me and made beautiful tender love to me the other time I had been here.

"Lay down," he instructed me nodding towards the massage table.

"Front or back?"

"On your front."

It was really pouring and the thunder was now much nearer. I lay there for a moment wondering what was going to happen next. He came round to the front of the table and massaged my scalp, firmly but gently, that was nice. He took my hands and ran them down his body across his cock, which was hard, his balls and thighs. Pulling my arms over the front of the table, he slipped straps round my wrists.

"What?"

"Be quiet," he said tightening the straps and walking round the table. He took hold of my legs and pulled me backwards so my legs poked over the edge and my arms began to straighten. He kept pulling until my waist was at the edge of the table and my feet reached the floor so I was bent over it with my body at ninety degrees. He then slipped straps round my ankles. I was tied up, restrained and totally under his control.

"Guy, what's.." I started to say, before he snarled.

"I told you to be quiet, don't make me tell you again."

I felt a combination of fear, restriction and excitement laying there so helpless. He pushed the tiny skirt up round my waist and then slowly pulled my leggings down until they were mid thigh and all my bum and pussy were on show. It was almost as if it was orchestrated by him for just as my most womanly places were exposed there was an enormous clap of thunder and the sky was lit up by vivid forked lightning. I don't know how he did it, perhaps the canopy was controlled by a motor, but slowly he rolled back and I was exposed to the elements. He didn't say a word, but I heard him walking across the patio and opening the door to the bedroom. I heard it close behind him and realised that he had left me there.

After the enormous claps of thunder and the dramatic forked lightning it had stopped raining, but it was still very hot and humid, just like Florida or the West Indies in the summer months.

Although I knew that the first floor level balcony was not overlooked and I doubted that it could be seen, well at least the part where I was a 'captive', from anywhere, it was very weird to be laying on the table as I was with my leggings round my knees. I could hear sounds from below as Mary talked to the farm hands and as they discussed what to do about work in the thunderstorm. It had started raining again and quickly I was soaked.

When he hadn't returned after about ten minutes I was really worried. I didn't know what Guy was up to. I guessed this was some form of challenge, a way of humiliating and abusing me to bring me even more under his control. If that was his intentions then it was certainly working; I had never felt as submissive as I did right then, but I had no idea, other than being restrained and tied up, just what I was likely to be forced to submit to.

"Rainwater is so soft and soothing," I heard him say, after another twenty minutes or so. I hadn't heard him return, but realised why when he walked round and stood in front of me. He was naked so his steps would have made no noise. He was also fully erect. "It can soften our skin, Mandy," he went on.

"What can?" I rather stupidly asked?

"Rainwater," he replied running his hand over my naked, soaking wet bum cheeks sliding his finger between them.

"I don't know" I mumbled, feeling confused.

He started fumbling with my clothes. He wiggled the dress up my body and arms so it was bunched round my neck and then did broadly the same with the tee shirt so my boobs were bare and available to him. I was in a totally sexually dishevelled and completely dependent state. My dress and tee shirt were round my neck and my leggings round my knees, which were held apart by the straps restraining me. He had exposed all my female places and was starting to fondle them. I felt disgusted at the state I had let him put me in, I felt ashamed, abused and demeaned, but by god I felt enormously excited and aroused.

"What are you going to do?" I asked pleadingly.

"You'll find out," he grunted from behind me somewhere, the clothes bunched round my neck stopping me from seeing him, even if I could have turned.

His hands were roaming all over my bum and thighs seemingly rubbing the rainwater into my skin. It was still pouring down and thundering and lightning as I felt his fingers in the crease pressing right on my bum hole. The pressure from his finger was relieved for a moment, but then was replaced by his tongue. Although I couldn't see him, Guy had clearly knelt down and was starting to have oral sex with my anus. He had done that before, but never of course when we were both in the open our bodies being washed with the pelting rain. It was still terribly humid and very warm, but the rain was cool and made a big contrast on my bare skin. Even without his tongue probing at my partially opened anus, the situation was sordidly exciting. Me restrained and tied to the massage table, my clothing bunched round my neck, my tits, bum and pussy bare, my legs held open by the straps and the naked, fully erect man kneeling between them. His hands were round my thighs with one set of fingers probing and pushing at my pussy lips the other rubbing my clit as the tip of his tongue opened me up. It was a powerful set of sexual feelings and an awfully sordid situation.

He tongued me there for several minutes adjusting me mentally to anal sex and making my anus ready for what he had planned next.

I'd had full anal sex with Kevin a few times, but had never really liked it much as, fortunately he hadn't either. 'Why fuck a surrogate cunt when there's a real one wet and waiting' he'd said. I agreed, but did like to be 'plated' as he had called as, indeed, I was happy to do to him. I was also relatively comfortable with Guy's next move. I grunted and gripped the edges of the bed as I felt his finger slipping in me. He was right, the soft rainwater did soften things.

"Oh Christ," I gasped as I felt it sliding up me.

"Don't worry, it's fine," he said starting to move it in and out a little as, at the same time, he slid a finger in two up my pussy. He moved both with the same pace and rhythm and I could feel him pressing the fingers together through the thin membrane separating my two internal passages. That was scary for it made me realise just how delicate is a woman's body and how easy it would be for Guy to do maybe irreparable harm to my insides. As scary as that thought was, however, so exciting and arousing were the feelings and emotions of being finger fucked like this. Nothing remotely like it had happened to me before. The combination of the sheer sordidness of my restrained position with the way he was dominating, humiliating and abusing me and the sensations I was receiving from my back and front passages took me so far beyond my areas of familiarity that it was as if he had invented a new form of sex.

"Oh my God, Guy, yes, yes, yes," I moaned completely forgetting we were on a roof just a few feet from where the farm hands worked and from Mary's kitchen. He didn't seem to care though.

"You're loving it aren't you" he grunted moving his finger faster and deeper up my anus.

"Yes, yes I am."

"And you want more don't you?"

"Yes," I groaned as I felt him push more fingers inside me, my pussy I think, but couldn't be sure as all of my womanly sexual places were seeming to merge into one.

"And you're getting it because you're a slut and a slag aren't you?"

"Yes Guy I am, I'm your slut."

That seemed to please him, although I hadn't thought about what I was saying, the words just came naturally.

He was quite for a while as he finished me off. He more carefully attended to what he was doing by ensuring that he was rubbing my clit at the same time as he pushed several fingers up my cunt and had one buried, I didn't dare to think how far, in my arse. And in that most undignified, but totally thrilling of humiliating positions he made me cum so very, very hard.

*

Surprisingly, I was back at the farm less than a week later; he didn't often want me that quickly again