Mind Fuck Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it was autumn and the evenings were getting cooler, Guy still liked to have sex outdoors. Occasionally it was in places like near the river, but usually on his roof terrace at the farm. I was getting used to having sex within ear, but not eye, shot of some of his staff, both men and the older housekeeper Mary; none of whom batted an eyelid when they saw me later.

"What's that for?" I asked when he led me from his bedroom onto the roof terrace one sunny afternoon. It was around four and although it was still fairly warm my nudity did feel the slight chill in the air and some goosebumps started.

"Its waterproof and doesn't soak things up," Guy replied picking up the three or four inch thick rubber, I assumed, sort of mattress. It was about three feet wide and six long. We were standing on the beechwood decking without any cover.

I felt alarmed. "Guy we agreed not that."

"Not what?" He asked putting his hand on my face and running it into my hair.

"Water stuff," I said meakly.

"Stroke me Mands," he said pushing himself towards me. I gripped his erection, quite lightly and ran my fingers up and down that.

"Who said anything about pissing, I told you I'm not into that, shit, kids or anaimals, we agreed that."

"I'm sorry," I replied relieved and enjoying his tongue on my nipple and his hand between my legs. "What is it for then?"

"You'll find out, lay down on it." I was quite relieved to hear that, for I was sure that when standing up if someone walked through the first field they would be able to see me on the roof if I was standing.

I did and he walked over to the canopied area. I glanced up hearing him returning and saw that he had a bottle in his hand. He knelt beside me.

"The best almond oil," he said pouring a goodly portion, or so it seemed onto my back. Some of it dribbled over my sided and onto the mattress, clearly illustrating its purpose. He smoothed the oil all over back and bum and into the crease lingering temptingly on my anal hole. I assumed he would finger me there and I opened my elgs a little, but he didn't. He poured more oil onto my legs again smoothing it all over them, occasionally touching, but not lingering on, my pussy lips. Again he didn't finger me there either.

"Turn over."

He repeated the pouring of the oil on my front smoothing, rather than rubbing it onto my body and lingering, but not really caressing my tits, nipples, tummy and thighs.

"Mmmmm you look lovely, your turn now."

He laid on his front and spread his legs wide. I knelt down and saw his big balls hanging down and momentarily wanted to grab and rub them, but doing that sort of thing uninvited or at the wrong time was not a good idea with Guy. Instead I poured what I guessed to be a similar amount on his back that he had poured on mine. That also ran off the side onto the mattress. I rubbed it in a bit loving the feeling of his oiled flesh under my fingers and hands.

"You don't have to massage me, just oil me up," he said in a slightly reprimanding tone. I completed his back and he turned over lying there with his eyes closed and his cock rampantly hard. It looked great; I wondered if I should oil that as well. I poured it all over his chest and, trying to be a bit of a tease, then did his legs leaving his middle parts and, of course, his deliciously appealing cock to last. I poured some on his waist and smoothed that downwards purposefully avoiding his penis, which I noted kept twitching. I rested my fingers on it, my pulse starting to race from the feeling.

"This as well Guy?" I asked in a whisper, still having no idea what this was all about.

"Yes," he replied in an unusually, for him croaky voice.

I poured a goodly amount of the thin oil onto the ridge of his cock watching it ooze down either side onto his hairy stomach and pubes and down the shaft onto his balls. I poured a little more on them and looked at the golden liquid seeping between his slightly parted thighs.

He stood up. He did indeed look a little like the archetypal golden Adonis. He took me into his arms and squirmed his body against mine, the oil on both of them making it feel very slippery. I squirmed back, he writhed, I did the same. My breasts were squashed but slithered across the matted, lubricated hairs on his chest. His cock did the same on my stomach and everywhere our bodies touched the skin and flesh glided against the other.

I began to get it, I think. Maybe it wasn't a massage, possibly the purpose of the oil wasn't, as I had imagined it was, to lubricate my back passage, maybe this was not an anal thing. He turned me round and pulled my head so that was turned almost to him so we could kiss. He squeezed my breasts, the oil seeming to make them hard to grip, but wonderful to have touched. His hands ran up and down my slippery body as he rubbed his slippery chest against my back, his oiled legs against the back of mine and his so smooth cock against my well oiled bum.

It was a series of wonderful and so different sensations. I had never done anything like this before, but then I was experiencing so many new things with this amazing man.

Without a word he removed his tongue from my mouth, let go of me and lay down on his back on the mattress, which I noted was covered in a thin film of the oil.

"Lay on me," he told me.

I did. He put his arms round me and squashed my breasts against his chest. Again all the squirming; chests, breasts, thighs and of course his cock. His hands gripped the cheeks of my bum and he pulled them open. His finger pressed right against my hole, but he didn't push it in.

"Ever done body to body massage before?" He asked pressing on my bum hole with his finger and kneading the cheek of my bum with his other hand.

"No, never."

We kissed, deeply as we rubbed our bodies together in this strange and new experience for me. I slithered my hands around his body and slid them under hus bum, he lifted up to help me and I grasped his pert arse and squeezed and rubbed that as I ground my stomach and tits against his slippery torso. It really was different and, as far as Guy and my relationship went, it was tender and very intimate. I sat up and let my knees slide either side of his legs just beneath his hips. I reached down and lifted his cock up intending to slip it in me so I could fuck him; he wasn't that keen on me being on top, but I thought it worth a try.

"Not yet," he grunted pushing and pulling my tits, which with the oil seemed to have gained an elasticity. As he pushed them up the nipples almost touched my chin and when he pulled them apart they were almost under my arms.

"Turn round," he told me. I did. He grasped my shoulders and pulled me backwards until I was lying flat on my back on top of him. He reached round and again started rubbing my body; my chest, my tits, my stomach and my thighs. The oil made his hands slither over my skin in what was a strangely erotic way. He pushed both hands downwards as he pulled my face so we could kiss. That was lovely. Both of his hands went down the slight swell of my tummy and past my mound and onto my thighs, which he rubbed for some time slowly pushing them open so my feet were flat on the ground. He pulled me up his body a few inches and then let the tip of his cock press right against my wet and oiled lips. With a tug on my waist and a thrust of his hips his slithery cock surged up me. He fucked me like that. I was quite powerless to do anything other than let my body move in time with his rhythm as he used his hands all over my body. It really was a different and surprisingly sexy way of fucking, but then Guy was showing me so many things like that.