Mind Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb
Zeb
17 Followers

She watched me for a long time until I was only sniffling. Then she looked directly into my eyes and pointed at the floor in front of her. I stepped to where she pointed and tried not to meet her eyes. I also tried not to fall over. I was still wearing heels and had to be careful walking on that thick rug. Aside from that, my hose and panties were still pulled down around my thighs. My skirt was lying in a puddle near the woman's feet. I tried not to step on it.

There was another long moment when nothing happened. Perhaps she was waiting for me to look at her. Then I felt her hands on my waist. She kicked my skirt to one side and pulled me closer.

I felt her start to run one hand lightly over my body. The other never left my waist. Her touch was firm but gentle. Her movements soft, insistent, demanding. My nipples felt tighter than I could ever remember. I felt fingers start at my hip and run ever so slowly up my side. Sometimes I felt fingertips on my skin. Other times if felt like her nails. I closed my eyes. Her fingers came to rest on the side of my breast. I could feel the tiny hairs on my skin almost throbbing where she touched me.

"Prettypuss," she said, "Robin. You like this, don't you."

My eyes stayed tightly closed. I tried to answer her but my mouth wouldn't seem to work.

"You'd better answer me, Prettypuss," she said, "and you'd better call me 'Mistress' when you do."

My eyes few open. 'What the hell was this?' I wondered. I looked down and the woman was not looking up into my face. She was studying my breast as her fingers toyed with the skin around my enlarged nipple without ever actually touching it. I forced my voice to work, "I . . . I don't know, . . . Mistress," I said with a definite quaver in my voice.

"What don't you know, Sexypuss?" She was smiling.

I swallowed hard and the sensations from her touch washed over me. She had just switched breasts. "I don't know how I'm feeling."

For a few second no change. Then I felt her squish down on my nipple.

"Mistress," I squeaked.

"Better, Cunt," she said as she released the pressure, "but don't forget again."

I wouldn't.

She let her fingers rake over my skin for quite a while. Reaching up to my neck and ears. Traveling down to my hips and thighs and below the pantyhose to my ankles. Both her hands were moving now. Then she said, "I don't care what you know. Tell me how you feel. Do you like this."

God help me, I did. There was even something freakishly erotic about the way she'd abused and spanked me. "Yes, Mistress."

She didn't say a word, but reached up with both hands and placed them on either side and just below my breasts. I could feel her thumbs right under my breasts. Her fingers almost on my back. She pulled me gently forward and leaned forward herself. I could feel her tongue and lips softly licking and nipping at my breasts and nipples. The feelings were luxurious. I closed my eyes again.

Then she stopped. She straightened me back up and carefully, so I wouldn't fall, turned me back around. I felt her untying my wrists. I felt the sash drop away and then her hands were no longer touching me. My own hands dropped to my sides. She wasn't saying anything and I didn't know what to do.

"Finish getting undressed, Prettypuss," she finally said in a low voice. I did.

"Now turn around so I can see you."

When I turned, the woman was sitting serenely on the bed and giving me that look of ownership again. I wanted to cover my nakedness with my hands, but somehow I couldn't seem to make them move.

She pointed again at the rug in front of her and I again moved into position, but this time without hesitation and much closer than I had before.

She reached her hand up between my legs and felt the loose, damp flesh. I sucked in breath between clenched teeth and found I'd again moved my legs apart for her.

When I looked down she was smiling and studying my pubic mound. Her fingers found my clitoris and she was rubbing it in a maddeningly erotic way. I was breathing hard now and knew I would come at any moment. And somehow, as if she knew exactly when, she stopped. I was left gasping just short of an orgasm. My eyes went wide with surprise and repressed passion.

The woman made a shooing gesture with her hands and I backed up a couple of feet so she could stand up. "Did you think, this was all going to be for your pleasure, Honeypuss?" I took too long trying to regain my composure and thinking about her question. She stood up took a step forward and pushing her face right into mine said, "DID YOU?"

"N . . . No, Mistress."

She smiled. Then reaching up with both hands, held my face and kissed me deeply. It was a long, long, highly erotic kiss. No one had ever kissed me like that before. Not even Laura. I didn't know what to do with my hands so they hung limply at my sides. Between the feel of her lips and tongue on mine and the fabric of her dress on my hypersensitive nipples, I came. It was only a small orgasm, but I definitely came. And she knew it.

"My, my, Sexypuss," she said, pulling back from the kiss. "You do have a hair trigger, don't you?"

I knew I'd better say something. "Yes, Mistress," I croaked between ragged breaths even though I wasn't sure that was true. I'd just never been that turned on before.

The woman took a step back and held out her arms. Then she said, "you may undress your Mistress."

I had another of those, 'what the hell is this,' reactions. But I didn't want to get spanked again, so I did as I was told. There wasn't much to remove. She was wearing some kind of one-piece, oriental dress. It looked like one of those things Japanese tea-house girls wear in the movies. I got it off and was about to toss it on the floor next to my skirt, when she cleared her throat and made me to understand that her clothes were not to be treated that way.

So I looked for a place to put it. There was a huge overstuffed chair in the corner, but for some reason I knew I couldn't go there. In fact, I found I didn't even want to look at the chair. But there was a closet. So I walked over and carefully hung the garment. The woman was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were a little larger than mine and seemed quite firm. Even without the bra there was no sag. I tried not to look at them, however, as I walked back to her. I'm sure she noticed.

All she had on were silk panties and high heels. So I got down on one knee in front of her and removed the heels first. As she stepped out of the second shoe, I felt her run her fingers through my hair, like you'd stroke a dog. I took a deep breath and reached up and carefully grabbed her panties and slid them down to the floor. She stepped out of them. Then I took her stuff over to the dresser. I carefully laid her panties on the top and set her shoes on the floor below. When I turned back the woman was standing on the side of the bed facing me.

I didn't move. I didn't know what to do. What did she want? As she looked at me I got very self-conscious. I know how silly that must sound, after everything else that had happened. But it's true. I was suddenly embarrassed at my nakedness and also at hers. I must have blushed and looked down.

"Robin," she said. I looked back up. Her arms were held out toward me in an inviting gesture. "Come."

I walked over not knowing what to think. And she took me in her arms and hugged me very tightly. It was very strange feeling her naked breasts pressing into mine. Then she kissed me again.

After what seemed a long time she broke that off and sat down. She patted the middle of the bed. So I climbed in past her and lay with my head on a pillow. As I did, she pulled herself up onto the bed so that she was sitting cross- legged next to me.

I was feeling so strange. I was still very aroused, despite my little climax. I knew there was a lot more behind that. I knew I could come again very easily. I lay quite still and looked straight up at the ceiling.

"You haven't looked at my breasts," she said. I just shook my head. "Look at them, Kitten." I turned my head and looked. They were definitely larger than mine and very pretty. She had well defined pink nipples and large circular areolas. The whole areola puffed out from her breast just a little. Her nipples were very erect. Somehow her breasts looked full and hungry. "Do you like them?"

I wanted to cry. I knew what was coming but felt powerless to do anything about it. Besides, the longer this went on the more I felt like I wanted it to happen.

"Yes, Mistress," I heard myself saying in a very sincere voice. "They are very nice."

"Show me, how much you like them."

As doeached over I noticed my hand was trembling again. I touched her breast. The skin was warm and very smooth. I slid my fingers around her nipple and she made a little sighing noise. "That's nice, Robin," she said in almost a hiss. "That's very nice." She reached down and put her hand behind my head. Then she leaned forward a little and pulled my face up to her. Without being told, I started licking and sucking at her nipple. I moved very slowly at first. But after a short time, I found I was getting more and more aroused. I was licking and sucking more energetically and without any directions from her. I worked the tender flesh of first one and then the other of her breasts, twirling my tongue around the nipples and breathing in the smell of her perfume. I didn't recognize it, but I somehow found the scent almost intoxicating.

"Just a minute, Kitten." She lowered my head and then lay down next to me. "OK."

That was all she said. But I found myself sitting up and leaning over to continue working her breasts. Then I kissed up her chest to lick around her neck and ears. Suddenly, to my horror, I realized that I had slid one hand down her belly and was running my fingers through the pubic thatch above her private area. I looked down. She had carefully trimmed all of her hair away down there except for a little heart shaped patch right above her slit.

I started to pull my hand back when she reached over and grabbed my hand. She pulled it back to her pubic area and said, "don't stop. That's very nice, too."

With tears again forming in my eyes, I rubbed her public mound and continued licking and sucking her breasts. I was intensely aware of the feel of the soft bare skin around that small tuft of hair. After a while, she sat up and pulled her sash out from under a pillow. When had she put that there?

"You're a tasty little treat," she said, "but you need training." So saying, she pushed me back and rolled me over on my stomach. "We don't have time for that right now," she said, retying my wrists behind my back, "but we'll get to the training later, won't we little darling."

I was almost too shocked to respond. What did she mean by 'later.'

She slapped my ass again, very hard. "Won't we!"

"Yes, Mistress," I almost bawled.

"Very good," she said. "Now let's see what you've got for me." I was still lying on my stomach. She reached down between my legs from behind. I found myself spreading my legs for her without being asked. Then she was fondling my sopping pussy. I was so hot and so embarrassed. And I wasn't sure why. But no boy had ever paid this much attention to me when making love. And no boyfriend had ever known how to get me this excited. I knew this was wrong, but God, how good it felt.

Her hand must have gotten really smeared with my love juices, because she slid one finger backward along my slit starting at the clitoris, plunging in and out of my love canal a few times, and then continuing backwards until it was positioned directly over my rear hole. She tickled it with her finger for a moment and then slid it right in with almost no resistence. No boy had ever done that to me before. It felt strange, but very nice.

Then she brought her other hand down and started fondling my clitty while continuing to slowly move her finger in and out of my behind. I must have been making noises which let her know how close I was to coming, because she suddenly stopped what she was doing and said, "Oh, no. Not quite yet, Sexypuss."

She rolled me over. My bound hands felt uncomfortable under my behind, so I pulled them up a bit until they were in the small of my back.

"Let's do this properly," she said, and moved down between my legs. At first all she did was carefully inspect my private area and ruffle the pubic hair with her fingers. I was so incredibly wet, I'm sure I must have been leaving stains on the bedcover. Then she leaned in and breathed hotly on me as she spread and fondled my moist flesh with her fingers. I felt her hair tickling the skin of my thighs. I tried not to look down. The feelings were driving me crazy. I felt the tip of her tongue touch my pussyflesh just over the clitoris and it sent an almost electric pulse of pleasure running through me. No boy had ever touched me there before in that way. No boy had ever licked me there at all. I'd only made love to seven boys, but this was completely different and wonderful.

Then the woman started licking in earnest. I had no idea exactly what she was doing, but it felt incredible. I could feel her hands on my thighs as she worked. Then one hand slid over and I felt her slide what must have been at least two fingers in my vagina. And her other hand came up and began playing with my breast and nipple.

Oh God, I was about to come.

And she stopped again. "Sexypuss," she said. I raised my head a bit and looked down between my breasts at her. She was looking right back at me. Her eyes were mysterious and almost mesmerizing. "You're about to come like you've never come before, Sexypuss. You know that, don't you."

"Y-Yes, Mistress," I said with effort.

"Do you want me to finish?" she asked with a smile.

I shut my eyes, lay back, and said, "Yes, Mistress."

She started fingering my love canal again. "How badly, do you want me to finish, Sexypuss?"

I squeezed my eyes even more tightly shut and said, "Very badly, Mistress."

"Good girl," she said and licked me a few more times while continuing to finger me. "And you know what that will mean, don't you?"

I opened my eyes, pulled my head back up, and looked again into the depths of her eyes. "No, Mistress," I said, "what will it mean?"

"Once you come, Sexypuss," she said, her fingers working ceaselessly at my crotch and now her other fingers working again at my breast, "Once you reach climax, then you become mine for as long as I want you. Once you reach orgasm, I really and truly become your Mistress." She licked me a few more times. I gasped as I reacted to her licking and to what she had just said.

"Do you still want me to finish?" She asked again and licked me a few more strokes..

"Oh, please, Mistress," I almost pleaded with confused tears in my eyes, "please don't ask me that."

"But . . . I . . . am. . . ask . . .ing . . .you, . . . Sex . . .y . . .puss," she said between licks. "Do you still want me to finish?"

She continued to lick in a way guaranteed to keep me at the peak of arousal but not enough to push me over the edge.

"Yes, Mistress," I said in a very small voice.

"Then . . . say . . . it, . . . Sex . . .y . . .puss."

"Say what, Mistress?" I think I knew what she wanted to hear, but I was hoping she might want something else.

She stopped her licking again but continued with her fingers. "Tell me what will happen after you come, Sexypuss." Then she went back to her gentle licking waiting for me to answer.

My neck muscles were weakening so I lay my head back down. A long moment went by as I nerved myself. Then I said, "after I come, I'll become your property and you'll be my real Mistress." I was crying again, partly with passion and partly because this somehow seemed to be so true.

"And once you come, it will be my turn. Won't . . . it . . . Sex . . .y . . .puss."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you're going to lick me just like I'm licking you."

More tears, "Yes, Mistress."

For a long moment nothing. And then she started licking me in an entirely new way. It was much quicker, and firmer, and much more highly charged. Her hand changed breasts. Her other hand all gooey with my love juices increased in tempo. I was so hot and ready I could hardly hold back. In less than a minute I was ready to release. And as I started to slip over the edge, she pinched my nipple hard with her one hand and slid a finger from her other hand up into my rear hole. And I came, and came, and came.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, . . ." I don't know how many times I said that. It was such a tremendous orgasm. I'd never felt anything even a little bit like it before. And it just kept going and going. 'Oh God,' I thought to myself and wasn't sure if I were thinking that because of how wonderful the pleasure had been or because of what I had agreed the pleasure meant.

And then it was over. The woman slid up next to me and started stroking my face as I came down from that tremendous high. "My name is Heather, Sexypuss. You can call me Mistress Heather."

My breathing was still far from normal. "Yes, Mistress Heather."

"You like the name, Heather?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well I like the name, Robin, too."

"Thank you, Mistress Heather."

She rolled me over like I was dead weight and untied my wrists. I kind of expected she would want me to immediately spring into action and start licking her. But instead she spent a long time rubbing and lightly scratching my back. Every now and then she would lean over and kiss my ear or my shoulder or my behind. It was wonderful. It was luxurious.

Then, I guess when I'd recovered enough to suit her, and before I started to fall asleep, she reached down between my legs again and began to bring me back to a state of excitement. At first I groaned at the intrusion. 'No more,' I thought to myself. But after the first few moments it was very nice. After a couple of minutes I found that I was, in fact getting horny again.

And she stopped. And she lay back. And she said, "OK, Sexypuss. Show your Mistress how much you love her."

'Love!' Nobody said that word before. That sobered me up quickly. But I didn't know what to say or do about it so I sat up and started rubbing my Mistress's body. After a few moments of this I remember thinking to myself, 'Oh God, I'm thinking of her as my Mistress.' But there was no time to fret over this. I knew what I had to do, but I wasn't sure how I was supposed to do it. I had no experience in this kind of lovemakttp: 'Oh God, I thought again, I'm thinking of it as love-making.'

So I tried not to think at all. I spent a few minutes simply rubbing Mistress Heather's body, playing with her nipples, and licking on her neck and ears. Without thinking I kissed her on the lips and tasted my own love juices. For some reason the smell and taste didn't bother me. In fact I found it quite a turn on. So I kissed her again, long and passionately. I found I was getting tremendously aroused just by arousing her.

When I felt it was time to move down between her legs, I was no longer dreading it. In fact, I was quite looking forward to it. I don't know if it was curiosity or passion, but something was driving me strongly in that direction.

And after playing with her love canal as she had played with mine. And after tweaking her breasts with one hand. And after tickling her anus with my love slicked finger. I found my face only inches away from her warm pussylips. I had expected the smell to bother me, but I found it almost enticing. I carefully stuck out my tongue and slowly inched forward. Suddenly my tongue touched the hot pulsing skin over her clitoris. It had a slightly salty taste but wasn't at all unpleasant. So I gave it a little lick. And then another. And then another.

Soon my mouth was covering the whole area of her upper lips and my tongue was buried in the warm folds, licking and rubbing her little clitty. I remember spending a long time licking her like this. Trying different movements and combinations.

Zeb
Zeb
17 Followers