Mind Games

Story Info
Sarah's attempts to escape the prison of her own mind.
2.5k words
4.09
11.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muadib88
muadib88
32 Followers

Candi was busying herself cleaning the kitchen when she checked the time; 5:40, Master will be home soon! She tottered to the oven, still getting used to her super high heels and bent double to check his dinner. It smelt fantastic, and she smiled; everything must be perfect for him when he got home. Knowing he was on his way she allowed herself a moment to fantasise; She would be waiting at the door on her knees to meet him, eyes wide, mouth open and tongue out to show she was ready for his yummy cock. Just thinking about it made her wet. After kissing and removing his shoes she would crawl back into the living room, wiggling her ass for him as she went, and after serving him his dinner would crawl under the table to get her own...

*NO!*

Her reverie was broken by the gnawing voice at the back of her head. "Oh no, please just go away!" she cried. She hated the voice, it was horrible. It would say such nasty things about Master. Sarah! she cursed, why did have to spoil everything?!

*letmeout-letmeout-letmeout-letmeout-letmeout-letmeout-*

"NO! I won't!" Candi shouted out loud, arguing with the growing presence in her head. "I won't let you spoil it!"

She didn't know why Sarah couldn't see how wonderful Master was. Why she wouldn't just be quiet and why she kept trying to make Candi be naughty. Covering her ears in vain trying not to listen, or let Sarah take control, she rushed to the living room and flung open the door of her kennel. Master was so smart, giving her a place to stay safe and out of trouble in case Sarah showed up.

*Please Candi NO! Don't!!* The voice protested as forcefully as it could, and Candi knew she would need to be fast. Crawling into the cage, she slammed the door shut behind her before grabbing the padlock. Her hands were shaking as the voice tried desperately to exert it's will over her. With a last burst of strength, Candi smacked herself in the face, knowing it would hurt Sarah too. The lock clicked into place, and as Candi hurled the key across the floor she smiled in triumph, even as Sarah's wail of frustration was building in her throat.

"Noo!" Sarah sobbed, rattling the cage in impotent rage. She pushed hard against the bars, tugged against the lock, but knew she was trapped. She focused on the only rebellion she could. Tugging her hair out of those ridiculous pigtails and wiping away as much of the gaudy make up as she could. She needed that bastard to know he hadn't won! That she would keep fighting him.

She had some 10 minutes before he arrived. She racked her brain for ways that she could escape before then, but there was nothing that could be done. With 5 minutes to go, the alarm started going off on the oven. Infuriating as the incessant beeping was, she took some satisfaction from knowing that Master's food was spoiled - *No, David's!* She corrected herself. Two weeks spent listening to Candi's vacuous internal monologue was starting to have an impact.

She heard the key enter the door and steeled herself to face her captor. David entered and called for Candi, before rushing into the kitchen to switch off the oven. He returned to the living room to face the cage he called in mock surprise, "Oh hello Sarah, how good to see you again"

"Fuck you, you creep. Let me out of this cage right now!" she demanded.

David tutted, shaking his head. "Now now, Sarah. You've clearly only just got here. And it looks like Candi didn't want you to take her away from me."

"She's not real, you psycho! My name isn't Candi, it's Sarah, your wife! I am not just some bimbo slave for you"

David knelt in front of the bars. "You're right Sarah. *You* might not be just some bimbo slave, but that's exactly what Candi is. She *loves* it, you have felt how much she enjoys serving me, obeying me, swallowing me, fucking me. She does it all for the praise of being called a good girl"

Sarah's stomach turned, revolted by the thoughts of what her body had done for him against her will. She hated the feeling of him using her, hated Candi for going along with it so willingly and hated herself for not being strong enough to resist.

"But that's not you. You aren't a good girl, you are just such a naughty girl trying to fight me like this. And naughty girls have to be punished don't they?"

Sarah refused to reply. She didn't want to show him that she was intimidated, but couldn't think of any meaningful response other than to show him the daggers in her eyes.

"Still, if you would rather not be trapped in Candi's body, there is a simple solution; *You* could be a my obedient little slave. Learn to be more like Candi, serve me as she does, and then you could stay in control"

"In control?! I'd still be a slave to you regardless!" Sarah spat back, and David smiled.

"Exactly, it's not much of a choice, but it's the only one you have. Serve me willingly, or refuse and have your body do it anyway. Now, what's it going to be?"

Sarah refused to give in. This wasn't the first time he had suggested this to her, but she would keep fighting for control against Candi. She was almost free this time, and when she got loose she would get revenge on David for doing this to her. She stared directly into his eyes as she gave her reply; "Go to Hell."

David gave a dramatic sigh, before speaking the words to put Sarah to sleep. *A shame* he thought, *I really thought two weeks would have been enough*. He left her sleeping while he ate the dinner she had prepared; He knew 5 minutes hadn't been enough time for it to be ruined, but it would give him an excuse to punish Candi/Sarah later. Collecting the key from across the room, he unlocked the cage and opened the door.

"Candi, it's time to wake up"

Groggily, she opened her eyes, and on seeing her caring Master looking down at her she broke into sobs "Oh Master, I am so so sorry. It was the voice again! I promise it wasn't me! I was so scared she was going to make me leave you!"

"Hush Candi, it's ok. Come on out" David sweetly replied, talking to her as a pet which, to all purposes, Candi was. She crawled out of the cage and he patted her on the head. "But look what she made you do. You couldn't serve dinner, you weren't there to greet me when I got home, and just look at your face" He led her crawling to a full length mirror so she could see the state of her hair and makeup, and Candi cringed at the sight. "Oh master I am so sorry. It was Sarah, I promise! She is such a bad girl, I hate her! Please forgive me"

Behind this display, Sarah was groaning in disgust at the way Candi grovelled. But with no way to voice her objections, she simply had to witness the display as a bystander.

"I know it wasn't your fault Candi, I know you try to be a good girl for me" David crooned. "But you want me to punish you for this don't you? So that Sarah get's what she deserves?"

Candi lit up at his praise. He knew she was loyal, that was the important thing. "Yes sir, punish me as much as you want. I deserve it for not keeping her away, and I want her to be punished for being naughty."

"Very good Candi. You keep looking into that mirror now, I am going to paddle that ass of yours. And when I do, you will alternate between two phrases; "Thank you Master" and "You deserve this, Sarah". Do you think you can remember that?"

*It was a lot of words* Candi thought, but she wanted to do her best to show Master she was sorry "I will try my hardest, Master"

"Good girl" David replied, "Let's start"

WHACK "ow! Thank you Master"

WHACK "nngh.. You deserve this Sarah"

This continued until her ass was covered in angry red welts. Candi had maintained her composure throughout, but occasionally would forget what Master asked her to say and so agreed she should start over. Sarah on the other hand was writhing in agony. Every time the pain started over she would curse Candi for not being smart enough to remember two simple instructions. Candi was always making mistakes like this. *If I were David's slave* she thought, *I could have done better and this suffering would have ended ages ago. Wait, what am I thinking? I don't want to be his slave!* she admonished herself.

When David was satisfied, he put down the paddle and knelt behind her. Candi became excited, but Sarah shuddered at the thought of what was about to happen.

"Punishing you has made me hard Candi. I want to fuck you, would you like that?"

"Ooh yes please Master, please fuck your little bimbo toy!" she cried, eagerly shaking her ass at him invitingly.

"And where does a good bimbo toy get fucked?" he asked, pulling down his trousers.

Candi bounced knowing what was coming, while Sarah was filled with dread "Oh! Oh! I know! She gets fucked in her ass Master!"

"Very good Candi, that's right. She gets fucked in her ass!" With only a gob of spit for lubrication, David proceeded to push against her sphincter, and while Candi was gushing at the feeling of him insider her, Sarah was screaming at the pain of the assault, and redoubled her muted cries when he proceeded to grab her raw buttocks for leverage to begin sawing in and out of her tight asshole.

"Oh God, yes, thank you Master, please fuck me harder" Candi shouted, bouncing hard against him, clenching her ass down to be as tight and pleasurable as possible for her Master. David grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back so that, in the mirror he could look straight into her eyes and give a menacing wink to his captive wife behind them.

For 10 agonising minutes David continued his relentless assault on Candi's ass, until he could feel the pressure of his orgasm building. "Does Candi want to taste my cum?" he asked

Her eyes lit up, "Oh please master, please please let me have it. I promise I will swallow all your yummy cum!" Sarah was less enthusiastic, but inwardly was relieved that the pain and humiliation of being sodomised would soon be over.

David pulled out of her and stood up, still holding onto Candi's hair and spinning her around so that her mouth was firm against his balls, and she obediently began sucking them, moaning in anticipation as she did while he brought himself to the edge. Just before he was ready he pulled her head back and she stuck her tongue out as far as she could, as thick ribbons spurted directly into her mouth. As promised, she greedily swallowed it all before fawning her praise on Master for being so kind to her.

"You're welcome Candi, you lovely, stupid bimbo whore" he replied, and she gushed at his kind words. She was so happy that he was pleased with her, and that he had forgiven her for what that evil girl Sarah had done.

He commanded her to go fix her make-up and hair, then bring him a drink. She rushed off upstairs to obey him, and returned with his whisky to find him sat in his favourite recliner. Setting his drink down next to him, she assumed her default position knelt at his side with her hands clasped behind her back.

David took a sip before addressing her, not taking his eyes off the TV. "Well Candi, I know this is normally where you would get your dinner, but since mine was ruined I think you should go hungry tonight, don't you?"

Sarah groaned. Candi was on a strict diet as it was; oatmeal, bland protein shakes, always eaten from a dog bowl for David's amusement. Table scraps were reserved for when Candi had been especially good and hadn't made any dumb mistakes. Too infrequent for Sarah's liking. To miss a meal was a stern punishment. Candi however took it in stride "Yes Master, you are so right. I am sorry Sarah ruined your dinner"

"Well Candi, if you'd like, you can always suck my cock and have another helping of yummy cum. Would you like that?"

*Oh please no* Sarah thought, *You haven't cleaned it off!* But Candi was already leaping on the opportunity.

"Oh yes Master, thank you so much, I would love that" Undoing his fly, she began eagerly and dutifully performing for him, oblivious to the taste that was making Sarah retch.

David took another sip of whisky and then leant his head back, basking in the pleasure Candi's tongue was causing. "I am going to talk now Candi, but don't stop sucking" Candi had no intention of doing so, but listened to what Master had to say. "I know you were naughty letting Sarah take control, but I am proud of you for knowing to lock yourself in the cage before she arrived. It's good to know that when she starts to resurface you are there to stop her" Sarah knew this was him talking to her, mocking her thwarted efforts at escape. "As I was nearly home I would have been able to make sure she didn't take you too far away from me. It was almost like it was a test to make sure you would fight to stay"

Sarah shuddered at this. *Had he known I was going to break free of her control? How could he, I had been fighting for days. Unless...*

David continued "I know Sarah isn't completely gone, but just think; when she first came about, it was only a few hours between relapses. Then it was a couple of days, and now a whole two weeks. I bet it will probably be a month before she comes back this time.."

*A whole month?!* Sarah thought in dismay.

"And when she does, maybe by then she will want to be a good girl like you Candi. An obedient little whore that wants to make me happy, only not such a bimbo to keep making mistakes and getting punished like you"

Candi nodded her head. She didn't like making mistakes but she knew she couldn't help being stupid. She hoped Sarah could learn to want to be good like her.

David grabbed the back of Candi's head, her darting tongue already bringing him to the edge. "But if she doesn't want to, well then it's good to know I will always have you Candi." He paused, tensed, and shot another load into her warm inviting mouth. She looked up and smiled in adoration at her Master. While Sarah twisted with the choice put before her, Candi's reply was already passing her lips.

"Yes Master, forever!"

muadib88
muadib88
32 Followers