Mind Games

Story Info
Control by one yields pleasure for two.
3.7k words
4.38
46.3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,197 Followers

Author's note: the following story is purely a work of fiction and any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author wishes to express his gratitude to Angel Love for her editing to make this a better story.

I spotted her as she walked up the corridor, taking her time, checking out the window displays of each of the stores. She was a brunette with shoulder length hair, big curls on the ends that framed her face beautifully. She had a great figure with large boobs, a modest waist and a well-rounded bottom. Her shapely legs were nicely displayed below her medium length shorts. Sometimes as she turned to or from a window, I got a flash of cleavage that looked like it would make a great pillow for my head. This was one I wanted.

When she stopped at the window just around the corner from the direction she had been going, I sent out a probe to her.'You are wet and getting wetter from desire. You feel a cock, a big, thick, long cock ease into your pussy and slowly, oh so slowly, work its way up into your vagina, farther than you ever would have dreamed that you could take a man's penis. It touches your cervix, slips behind it and keeps curving upward into the cavity of your body. Just when you think you can take no more, it comes to a halt when the root of that big intruder rubs against your mound. You can feel your clitoris slowly begin to rise, coming out of hiding, being teased by the big tool inside you.'

'Gradually, carefully, the tool is withdrawn, to your regret, but before it exits your now steamy cunt, it reverses direction and slides ever so slowly back, back, back, seemingly never to end, only to finally stop again with the root grinding softly into your mound and touching your clit. The faint contact sends an electric shock throughout your body and you are consumed with desire. You want nothing more than to open yourself wide open and let that big intruder have its way with you, just so long as it touches the right spots and keeps generating those wonderful shocks. It backs out of your most private parts again and the nerves in your vaginal sphincter feel as if each and every one of them is being catered to in world class fashion.'

'It is a fantastic feeling ... but it is minor compared with the shock you receive when the big intruder again pushes in and touches your clitty. You thrill to the magnificent feelings radiating throughout your body. The intruder continues to move in and out and back in again and every cycle causes the pleasure to build in your body and mind until ... THERE! You can no longer contain it. You feel the beginning of an orgasm gripping you from head to toe. It shakes you to your foundation. For long seconds you tremble with the pleasures of ultimate sex, completely given to the indescribably delicious feelings that course through your body. Wave after wave surge throughout your being: five seconds, ten, fifteen, twenty, twenty-five and the last wave fades. Only now do you open your eyes again to the outside world. You are about to lose control of your legs. Go to the bench in the mall core and sit.'

I have watched her standing in front of the window, saw her shiver, and know that it was real to her. She walked slowly, unsteadily toward me, not seeing, finding most of the strangely curved bench in the decorative mall core unoccupied. Carefully coming down the two steps to the new level, she turned and sat on the empty bench and only then, having made it to the bench without collapsing to the terrazzo floor, seemed to relax and really enjoy the feelings she had.

She thought,'Who are you? Why did you do that to me? Why are you still here? Did you rape me? Are you going to rape me? Am I your prisoner?'

I thought,'I am an admirer. I think you are a magnificently beautiful, sexy woman. I wanted to have sex with you but I knew that you would never ... ever allow me to touch you. The only way I could have sex with you was in your mind. Yes, I am still here and I am still inside you, at least in your mind. Did I rape you? Well, only in your mind. That would not constitute rape in the legal sense. Yes, I am going to continue to have sex with you ... in your mind, until I am satisfied. No, you are not my prisoner ... exactly ... but I don't think you will leave until I am finished with you."

'Why would I not just leave?'

'Because you have often thought about what it would be like to have sex with a man with a monster penis and now that you have the opportunity to find out, you won't leave until you do. I think you are going to like it. I think you may even love it. Let's find out.'

'Do you actually have such a monster?'

'No, but it doesn't matter. Your mind will tell you that it is bigger than anything you ever imagined and that it fills you completely; so reality does not matter.'

With that, I began thinking about my imaginary cock sliding up her vaginal channel again and again, teasing her clit until she leaned back on the bench and gave herself up to her next orgasm. I could have stopped at any time, given myself to thoughts of cumming myself, but I wanted to please this woman beyond anything she had ever wildly imagined, even if it was only a mind fuck. I kept thinking about my big thick cock driving into her and teasing her clitty and making her cum.

At one point she questioned how big my cock was and I thought for her that it was sixteen inches long and four ½ inches in diameter. She thought that it filled her vagina completely, leaving no space unoccupied when it was fully inside her. She thought that there was no way she could have taken such a monster cock, even if she had ever found a man with such a member, without it tearing her apart physically. I sent her the thought that this fuck was contained completely within her mind and everything was possible in her mind.

She came over and over and over again, very real orgasms, until her thoughts finally begged me to fill her with my cum. Almost instantly nineteen shots of hot sticky white sperm splashed into the sac behind her cervix as my balls unloaded more than a pint of cum into her pussy. She came again just after the third shot hit her imaginary vagina walls and then when my balls sent a final dry shot into her; she came again for a final time.

'Where are you?' she thought.

'Nearby,' I thought.

'I want to meet you,' she thought.

'No,' I replied in her mind. 'You want to meet who I represent, not me.'

'Why not you?' she thought.

'You would be disappointed to meet me physically,'I thought.'I am not attractive, I am very much overweight, and you would never look at me twice in the real world.'

'I don't believe that,' she replied.'I think you underestimate me. Please let me meet you.'

I hesitated, not wanting to spoil what had been a great thing, yet knowing that I had always been a sucker for anything a beautiful woman wanted. That usually meant that I had to get away from whatever woman I was near ... until now. But if she saw me physically, she would ... what? Go bonkers? Yell 'rape?' Slap me?

In the end, I knew what the decision would be. I thought,'Look across the court at the lone man resting on the bench facing you. Don't judge me too harshly.'

She looked up and saw me, surveyed me from head to foot. Then she stood and slowly walked across the intervening space. When she was directly in front of me, she stopped and spoke in a soft, musical voice, "'Hello."

"Hi," I replied.

"Is it you?"

"Yes."

"May I sit with you?"

"Of course."

She sat beside me, so close that our thighs touched ... not that it was that difficult with the size of my thighs. She said, "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I ... don't know," I replied honestly. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For forcing you to have sex with me, even if it was only in our minds."

"Well, honey, I'm sure not sorry about that. That was better than any physical sex I've had, maybe ever. I don't ... no, I know that I have never cum as many times as you made me just now. And that was physical. You would not believe how soppy wet I was when I walked across here just now. I squished with every step I took. It was great."

"That's good. It was for me too. I ... shot a load of cum in my pants thinking about being inside you."

She gave my arm a little squeeze. "Well, why don't we go somewhere and do the real thing?"

"No! You ... you would never feel that way if ... we did it for real."

"Why not?"

"Because. Because I can't actually last that long. Because I'm not well endowed at all. Because I'm too fat to be sexy. Because ... just because."

"Honey, you know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think you're beautiful. I want you to have sex with me."

"No! I just can't do that. Please!"

She was quiet for a moment as she stared into my eyes. Finally, she gave my arm another squeeze and said "Okay, but at least give me your phone number so I can call you. That way we can at least do what you just did to me, okay? I don't want to lose that!"

She wrote my phone number in a little address book and a few minutes later we parted. I sat on the bench for a few more minutes, still feeling the afterglow of my orgasm, even though I had blown my load into my pants instead of her hot pussy. Oh, well, it wasn't all bad.

That evening I could think of nothing but Mary Ann ... yes, I had searched her mind and knew her name, address, birthday, everything about her. I couldn't get her out of my mind and before the night was over, I had cum four times thinking about what it would be like to really, physically fuck her ... if I could do it the way I would like to do it. Of course that would never happen.

Then early the next afternoon she called. She sounded distraught and she asked, "I've got to see you again. Can I please come over?"

How could I refuse such a plea? I couldn't and twenty minutes later she rushed past the door as I held it open for her. No sooner had I closed it than she put her arms around my neck and planted a big sloppy wet kiss on me. I put my arms around her lush body and pulled her close, almost carrying her into the den. I sat on the sofa and she sat so close she was almost on top of me.

With her arms still around my neck, she almost sobbed , "I can't get yesterday out of my mind. I've thought about you ever since we met and nothing ... nothing makes me feel any less ... I don't know how to put it. Nothing makes me want to fuck you less! I need you, Gene! Please say you'll have sex with me." She ended on such a pleading note that my heart twisted and turned, wanting to please this beautiful lady.

"But ... you have to know ... you won't want me when you see me naked."

"Look, honey, it just doesn't matter. I want you and nothing will change that. Please. Please!"

I could not resist such a plaintive cry, even though I knew she would loathe me when I put my sweaty bulk on top of her precious form, when she felt my six-inch dick barely penetrate her vital organ. With trepidation, I took her to my bedroom.

She stripped quickly and urged me to do the same thing while she turned down the bed and climbed into the middle. I soon climbed into bed beside her. She pulled her legs back so I could walk on my knees up to her bottom and settle in her saddle. She wrapped her fingers around my erection and guided it toward her pussy, which was hot and wet and slick with anticipation.

As I entered her, she pulled me down to kiss her and she whispered "Honey, if you can make me feel like you did yesterday just by putting thoughts in my mind, you can do the same thing with your dick inside me. Now you stay here on top of me, let me feel your penis and you work your magic in my mind. Okay?"

It was a great idea. Why hadn't I thought of it before?

I felt her pussy contract around my prick. It might have been short but it felt great to me as she grasped all of me. I began thinking, sending thoughts to her: 'You feel this big penis slipping into you, just as yesterday. It is long and thick and feels like it fills every bit of available space within your vagina, even stretching the pocket just a little. It feels magnificent to you, better than anything you have ever felt,'

'As it moves in and out, you can tell that it explores every part of your insides but the best part is that it titillates every nerve ending in your opening and every time the root reaches bottom, it will tease your mound and your clit until you build to a climax, which will be as strong as any orgasm you have ever had. It slips out, out, out until you can feel the edge of the head at your opening, then it will slide back in, touch your cervix and slide under it, and finally stop just as it pushes against the back of your vagina.'

'You feel my pubis rub your clit and it drives you wild. Just like yesterday the faint contact sends an electric shock throughout your body and you are consumed with desire. You want nothing more than to open yourself wide open and let that big intruder have its way with you. Just so long as it touches the right spots and keeps generating those wonderful shocks. It backs out of your most private parts again and the nerves in your vaginal sphincter feel as if each and every one of them is being catered to individually.'

"It is a fantastic feeling ... but it is minor compared with the shock you receive when the big intruder again pushes in and touches your clitty. You thrill to the magnificent feelings radiating throughout your body. The intruder continues to move in and out and back in again and every cycle causes the pleasure to build in your body and mind until ... THERE! You can no longer contain it. You feel the beginning of an orgasm gripping you from head to toe. It shakes you to your foundation. For long seconds you tremble with the pleasures of ultimate sex, completely given to the indescribably delicious feelings that course through your body. Wave after wave surge throughout your being: five seconds, ten, fifteen, twenty, twenty-five, thirty seconds and the last wave fades. Only now do you open your eyes again to your lover.'

'Even then your brain sees the sexiest man you have ever imagined. You struggle to bring your mouth to his and try to stick your tongue as deep into his mouth as possible, at the same time accepting his tongue down your throat. It seems odd but neither you nor your partner gag from the tongues stuck down the other throat ... it seems to be one of the hottest, sexiest actions you have ever taken. You feel the big thick cock again begin moving inside your steamy pussy, again rubbing your clit at the bottom of every stroke. It will not be long before you again reach an orgasm.'

I keep up a running stream of thoughts and without so much as moving other than occasionally flexing my prick in her pussy, she cums nine times before I plunge my rod back and forth a few times and I shoot my real load of cum into her hot pussy ... twelve shots of hot gooey liquid and a little drop of ooze at the end. It feels magnificent to my sex-crazed brain.

I started to roll off her but she grabbed me with both feet and hands, holding me tightly to her hot, lush body. She whispered, "I want you to stay on top of me, sugar. I love this feeling."

We kiss for long minutes and ... I can't believe it! ... my cock grows hard again. I was beginning to think about mind-fucking her again when she whispered, "Do you ever think about screwing a woman in the ass?"

"Yes," I hissed.

"I don't know if I could ever take a penis that way but I want to. Could you mind-fuck my ass?"

"Sure," I replied, already thinking.

'You are feeling very good around your anus. You think about receiving a huge penis without any pain, nothing but pure pleasure. You relax your sphincter and picture that big log sliding up inside your bottom, teasing every nerve ending in the little ring, sending little shock waves through your body to your brain. The further it enters you, the more relaxed you become and you feel every inch of that big dong with intense joy.'

'When his cock is completely inside you, you get a special sense of delight when he wiggles his crotch against your beautiful round buttocks. Slowly he commences to fuck your ass, at first backing just an inch outward and sliding back in, again mashing your bottom into himself, then gradually lengthening his strokes until he nearly pulls out of you and then pushes all the way back in with every stroke. You feel the flesh around your ass push into a concave formation and then pull out into a convex shape as that big schlong slides softly, gently in and out of your bowels.'

'You feel indescribably full but there is no discomfort, only so much pleasure that you want to scream about how good you feel. Those nerve endings tingle with excitement every time he backs out and you almost shout with satisfaction every time he pushes back in. The sensations are not unlike when he fucks your pussy, yet are uniquely gratifying. You can't believe there is no pain in your bowels, only intense pleasure that seems to grow stronger with every motion of his huge dong. Suddenly you feel his finger on your clitty and you explode in a violent orgasm of purest lust, even better than when he fucked your cunt.'

I continued thinking,"He waits until your waves of pleasure subside and then continues sliding his sword in and out of your back door. It takes only moments for the wonderful feelings to resume and in less than a minute you can feel your body building toward your next orgasm. In, tease and out. In, tease and out.

'You bow your back to thrust your ass up to your lover, eagerly meeting his next thrust and suddenly it happens again ... like bundled sticks of dynamite exploding within you, your body seems to momentarily implode and then shoot out in all directions, completely beyond your control. Your brain overloads temporarily from the sensations your body sends to it and you lose all track of whatever is happening. A minute or two passes before you regain your senses and realize that your lover is pounding your ass, surely approaching his own orgasm, and then it too happens.'

'You can feel the spurts of his hot cum spraying the walls of your bowels and it feels good, like a warm hug on a cool night, only from the inside out. It can't be explained but the exhilaration is enormous, the contentment is complete, and you find yourself, at least for now, totally sated. You want only to hold your lover, and be held by him, as long as these feelings last.'

Somewhere along the way, I had gotten behind her as she raised her ass in the air and even my average sized cock had entered her ass. I didn't have to really fuck her ... that happened in our minds ... but the results were real. She had cum several times, and my balls had spilled another load into her ass, some of which was now oozing out of her anus. I lay beside her and we huddled close, our arms around each other, open mouths twisting to get closer while tongues dueled in each other's mouths.

A long time later, after our heart rates had returned to normal, she whispered, "I have never felt so good. It was just so beautiful. Please tell me that you will be my lover forever."

"Oh, sweetheart, you don't really want that."

"Yes, I do. No man has ever made me feel nearly as good as you have. Just promise that you will mind-fuck me regularly and I'll give you all the blow jobs you want, all the pussy you want, even as much of my ass you want. And I want you to suck my titties too. Please, please, honey! Tell me you will."

"Okay, I promise I will."

The End

techsan
techsan
1,197 Followers