Mind Games Ch. 1 Pt. 2

Story Info
The game moves to the next step.
3.3k words
4.22
23.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors' Note: 'Mind Games' - is a series of stories that are a collaboration of Skywriterxxx and Manda Tori. The series was intended to give the reader a his and her view point of the character's relationship. Each chapter will change the narrator's gender and reflect the author's individual style. We appreciate any feedback, and hope you enjoy the combination of our writing styles.

* * * * *

As she walked across the room, navigating around the tables filled with the remnants of the Friday-after-work crowd, I watched in disbelief - and admiration. The sway of her hips, the firm cheeks of her ass pressing alternately against the cloth of her skirt, the seams of her stockings leading up those firm, slim legs, to the place I know as heaven.

I glance down at the table and see the scribbled room number and key card she left behind, and smile.

"She's coming along quite nicely," I think, smiling, as my still-tingling cock reminding me of the pleasure that will soon await me upstairs.

The cool air on my wet cock reminds me that I have some 'duties' to take care of here first. I discretely pull up my pants and tuck my shirt into some semblance of order, then I pull the tablecloth out of my pants where it was inadvertently tucked in.

With all the dignity I can muster, I slide out of the booth, collecting the napkin and room key, and walk slowly toward the door to the hotel lobby, tracing her path to the elevator. I notice one of the guys at a table nod at me, smiling, as I pass by. He's caught on - he knows the game, I think. I smile back at him. Perhaps he noticed her little 'dissappearing act' in the booth? As I approach the elevator, the light tells me it's on the 5th floor - same floor she had scribbled on the napkin.

I can still see her legs - now she's walking down the hall toward room 512, the vision of those glorious thighs burned into my brain, as I wait for the elevator to return to the lobby and take me to her.

It's on the way down now, four, three, two, and I see the shadow of the car between the doors. The doors slide open. I smile.

She reaches for my lapel and pulls me into the elevator with her, a finger already pressing the 'close door' button. Arms around me, she's already pressed the 'five' and the elevator begins it's ascent.

"Oh, God, Sky, I couldn't wait!" she whispers breathlessly, into my neck.

She raises her face to me and we kiss, deeply and passionately, anticipation drawing us into a warm embrace. My hands reach down to her thighs, sliding the cloth of her skirt upward, baring more and more silk-encased flesh, until the tops of her stand-up stockings are in view. I pull back, breaking the kiss, and smile.

"You've done well, my sweet, very well indeed, and you deserve to be rewarded," I tell her, as she grins seductively.

The elevator slows, and I let her skirt drop back into place. The doors open, and we walk toward the room, my fingers touching the small of her back, gently guiding her.

I swipe the room key and we enter. It's not a large room, and for now lit only by the city lights from the open curtain. That's all the light I want. We are shadow people for now.

Guiding her to the foot of the bed, I say, "Stand here, don't move," as she tosses her purse to the chair.

That's part of the game. Once we're alone, I take control. She obeys. Period.

I bring the blindfold out of my jacket pocket and put it on her, then begin my slow torture at the front of her blouse.

"Don't move," I whisper in her ear as my hands touch the warm flesh of her chest, fingers nimbly manipulating the buttons, one by one, starting at the top, opening her to me. As I pass the fourth button, I brush my lips against hers in a fleeting kiss, then brush them along her cheek, slowly around and down her neck. Her silky skin is warm and soft against my lips, a trace of heavenly scent gives just a hint of vanilla, clean and fresh and pure.

Her hair has escaped its pins, strands of it seductively carressing her shoulders. I've reached her skirt, and she gasps as I pull her blouse up and out to gain access to the last buttons. I slide the soft silk over her shoulders, pushing it down over her arms and tossing the blouse to land on her purse in the chair.

She's wearing the lacy white front clasp bra that she knows I like, and I quickly unfasten it, releasing her soft breasts. The bra lands on her blouse, as I turn my attention to her breasts. I see her tremble slightly, just once, either from the cool air or the anticipation, I don't know which. Keeping my hands behind me, I brush my lips over her shoulders, softly - barely touching her warm skin, then slowly move up the left side of her neck. I capture her left earlobe in my lips, sucking it inside my mouth, my wet tongue flicking over the tiny pearl stud as I suck her earlobe like I would her labia.

Soft kisses then, down and around to the back of her neck, my nose brushing her hair away as my lips move slowly, teasingly, over her warm skin to her right earlobe. It receives the same treatment - my lips sucking it into my mouth, leaving her earlobe wet and warm.

Kisses again, down toward the back of her neck, then lower, to that one little spot between her shoulders that always gives her goosebumps when I lick her there. A long, broad-tongue lick from between her shoulders to her hairline, following her spine, brings a soft sigh from her lips. Slowly moving over her shoulder then, to her chest, just above her breasts, I softly kiss as I go, moving constantly.

Her breasts are natural, like an almost-full water balloon. Not large, but still firm, and more than a mouthful. My soft feathery kisses move lower, to the bottom curve of her breasts, avoiding her nipples for now. She loves to have her nipples touched - I've made her cum simply by sucking them into my mouth.

That's also part of the game. I make her wait. Before I allow her to cum, she'll drip with anticipation. We have all night.

I want to get her naked very soon, so as my lips caress the lower swell of her breasts, I reach behind for the zipper of her skirt and slide it down. The skirt falls to the floor and she steps out of it, kicking it aside.

My fingers caress her belly along the elastic of her white silk thong, then hook inside and begin to lower the flimsy garment, pulling it down only until her pussy is exposed, leaving it suspended around her hips for now. As my hands then caress her soft hips and belly, my lips move upward to capture her left nipple. I suck it between them, my tongue lashing at the tip of it, giving it a thorough soaking. A sudden intake of breath tells me she's enjoying that. My left hand is working its way down to her smooth pussy, the middle finger slipping between her wet lips, pushing inside her. I move my right hand up to her left breast as my lips move across to her right breast. My fingers caress the wet nipple as my tongue begins to torture its counterpart. I open my lips and suck part of her breast into my mouth, my teeth grazing her nipple, then my tongue caressing it, flicking over it back and forth while my fingers roll her her left nipple between them.

A soft "Oh my God!" escapes her lips, and I know she's close to orgasm. She must wait. I allow most of her breast to slide out of my mouth, capturing only her nipple between my lips, and my teeth gently bite it. She bucks against my hand - my finger motionless inside her hot pussy, her thighs squeezing together, and I know she's on the verge of a major orgasm. My tongue licks her nipple now as I release it from my lips, and she sighs in frustration, "please, oh Sky, please let me cum!"

I slip my finger from her pussy as I gently guide her backwards, "I want you to step backwards a bit, my love, and lie back on the bed" I whisper to her. When she feels the bed, she slowly sits down, then stretches out on her back as I guide her to lie down.

"You know what to do, my love, raise your hands above your head and keep them there. You are tied down now, and cannot move, no matter what happens," I instructed. The movement causes her breasts to rise, her nipples thrusting toward the ceiling.

I kneel between her legs, first sliding the soaked thong down her long, firm thighs and tossing it to the chair. Then I take her right foot into my hands, massaging her foot as I slowly moved upward over the silk-clad skin. I caress/massage her calf, my fingers kneading the large muscle on the back, and move slowly up past her knee to her thigh. I'm sitting on my knees and feet, and place her foot against my crotch as I massage slowly up her thigh, pressing, squeezing, smoothing her skin through the silk. Finally, I reach the top of her stocking, and my fingers begin to peel the elastic down, caressing and massaging soft skin as it is uncovered. I roll the stocking down to her knee, then return my hands to massage her long, firm thigh. I continue to roll the stocking down over her calf now, then her ankle, and over her foot, tossing it toward the chair. My hands now caress naked skin from her knee down to her ankle, then once again her foot. I pick her foot up and take her toes into my mouth, one at a time, sucking each one between my lips and flicking it with my tongue.

I lick and kiss her instep, softly wetting her skin as I do, then blow gently to cool it. I place her foot back on the floor, and pick up her left foot now. This one gets the same treatment, the slow massage upward, then the stocking rolled down, and much more attention paid to the bare skin as it is uncovered. This foot, too, gets a tongue bath before I place it back on the floor.

"My love, I'd like you to scoot up just a bit, please," I say, as I pick up both feet and place them on the edge of the bed. She moves up, her ass now fully onto the bed, and I place her feet up on the bed, knees bent and legs spread wide. I place a hand on the inside part of each knee, beginning to slowly caress her warm skin, moving both hands in tiny circles, slowly toward her core.

As my hands gently push her thighs apart, my lips move toward her hot, wet pussy. My tongue extended, I lick along the crease on either side, between pussy and thigh. Then as my hands caress the soft skin of her upper thighs, my tongue flicks out to touch her clit. Just once, then I move my lips to her labia, sucking first one side, then the other inside my mouth for my tongue to rasp over. I feel wetness all over my mouth now, and move to slide my tongue inside her pussy. I wiggle it from side to side as I thrust it up and down her slit, pushing deeper and deeper inside her.

She begins to rock her pelvis, pushing her pussy against my face, matching the rythm of my tongue. I slip the first finger of each hand inside her, moving my tongue upward to claim her clit. As my fingers plunge deep inside her, my tongue caresses her clitoris, then my lips clamp around it, sucking it inside my wet mouth. My fingers and tongue follow the same rythm now, fingers thrusting inside her, twisting, tongue swiping over her clit. I graze my teeth over her clit now, biting down gently, and she moans outloud as her orgasm begins. Her body trembles, her pussy pushing against my face, her hips thrusting as she spasms. Her juices flood my face, and I open my lips to suck her cum into my mouth, my tongue flicking along her clit, then scooping into her depths to gather more of the sweet fluid.

She uses her feet and legs to push herself against my face, thrusting upward, her back arched, head pushed back into the bed. Only her feet and the back of her head are supporting her. Her arms remain helpless above her head, as instructed. My hands cup her ass, holding myself firmly against her spasming pussy as I suck her savory juices into my mouth. Her entire body spasms, once, twice, and again before she finally begins to lower herself to the bed, her ass resting on my cupped hands, my face still planted firmly against her.

My tongue slows to a gentle, leisurely lick up and down her slit as she begins to relax. Her ass in my hands reminds me of how firm her body is - and I appreciate that she works out every day to stay in shape. The scent of her pussy is heavenly to my senses. I look up over her outstretched body, taking in her flat belly, firm breasts, and that smile. She has raised her head, as if she were looking at me, and smiling.

"I take it you enjoyed that?" I ask, teasingly.

"Uh huh," she replies, nodding, her smile widening.

"I want you to slide all the way up on the bed, now, my love, until your hands touch the headboard," I instruct her.

She wiggles into position, and I tell her, "wait just a moment, please, don't go anywhere!" as I grab the ice bucket and head down the hall, leaving the door propped open slightly.

When I return, I lock the door and set the ice on the bedside table. She's lying outstretched, silent. Perhaps asleep? I think not... I take a single ice cube and hold it a few inches above her left nipple. Slowly a drop of water forms, and finally drops to land on her nipple.

Her entire body jumps as she says,"Damn! what the hell was that?"

I say,"Hush, my love, you must learn to relax and enjoy!" as I move the ice to her right nipple and let the next drop fall there. She stifles an involuntary moan as the ice cold drop hits her nipple and rolls down her breast.

She is unable to hold completely still, though, and sucks in her breath with that one. Again and again I allow the droplets to fall on her nipples, then I make a trail of water drops down her belly. The drops puddle on her flat belly as I move lower, finally letting the icy droplets fall directly on her clit. The drop rolls down and dissappears in her slit. I hear her hissing as another drop lands on her clit, then another.

The ice cube is melting rapidly now, and I touch it to her pussy lips, then push it slowly inside her. It dissappears. I follow it with my two fingers, tracing the coolness along the front wall of her pussy until it melts entirely. She writhes against my hand as I bend to take a cool nipple between my lips once again. I brush my tongue over it back and forth, then take the other one and do the same, as my left hand pushes against her mound, two fingers buried inside her, curled up and caressing the inside front wall of her pussy.

I move my face up to her ear and whisper,"I want you up on your hands and knees now, my love. I want to fuck your ass. Do you want me to fuck your ass, my love?"

She writhes under my hand, unable to hold still, and whimpers,"Oh, Sky, fuck me, please fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my mouth, fuck my pussy, just fuck me, PLEASE fuck me!"

"As you wish, my love," I whisper, as I pull my fingers from her hot pussy and stand.

While she turns herself over and gets in position, I get naked and roll a condom over my very hard cock. I've brought a small tube of lube and place it on the bed beside her, then take a position behind her, between her knees. This is the stuff dreams are made of, I'm thinking as I look at her firm thighs and hard rounded ass, tapering to a slim waist. Her breasts hang down, waiting to be fondled. I smear lube around her asshole, and rest my cock in her crack while my hands caress her back and hips.

I bend over her, my belly against her back, cock riding in her crack, and whisper,"do you want my cock in your ass, my love? Is that what you want me to do, fuck your ass? Tell me what you want, my love, you must tell me!"

Her breathless reply,"Oh, Sky, PLEASE fuck my ass, please!" is all I wanted to hear. I raise and place the tip of my cock against her tight hole. I push hard until it's inside, just barely, and stop to allow her ass to get used to it. I lean over her again, whispering in her ear, "How does my cock feel now, inside your ass? Is this what you want, my cock deeper in you? do you want more of it?"

She pushes her ass back against me now, saying,"Oh God, yes, fuck my ass deeper with your cock, fuck me, fuck me, ahhhh it feels so good!" I slowly let more of my cock enter her ass, making sure she's comfortable with it, until every inch of my cock is inside her ass. Then just as slowly, back out until the tip is barely inside her once again. I reach beneath her and fondle her dangling breasts, pinching the nipples between my fingers, both at once, while I slide deep into her hot ass once more.

She moves her hands forward and drops her shoulders lower, leaning back so she can push back against me harder, shoving her ass against me, forcing my cock deeper into her. I begin a slow in and out motion, and reach down with one hand to pinch her clit as my other hand rolls over a captured nipple.

She begins to moan now, between panting, a quick,"OH, OH, OH, OH" with each stroke, as my strokes become more and more rapid.

"OH MY GOD!! I'm CUMMING!!" she cries out as my fingers circle her clit, my cock now pounding into her ass as I bend over her. At that instant, I feel my cum pulsing upward to fill the condom in her ass, pulse after wonderful pulse.

We collapse onto the bed together, my softening cock still buried in her ass as I wrap my arms around her protectively, both of us basking in the warmth of our shared experience. After a few minutes, I pull myself out, discarding the latex in the trashcan. She removes her blindfold and we both get under the covers and snuggle into each other's arms, in a familiar embrace.

We lie there staring into each other's eyes, her face illuminated only by the lights from the city coming in the window across the room. Her bright blue eyes have a sparkle of their own as she warmly smiles at me. I trace her lips with a finger, whispering, "You are so incredibly beautiful, my love, you truly are..."