Mind Made Up Pt. 03

Story Info
Grant's experiences continue expanding.
10.6k words
4.72
38k
46
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Castillo. Day three. Thursday.

I HAVE TO CLEAN MY SHEETS. Certainly, I have to take a shower.

When I wake up the next day, I'm all sticky, as are my blankets. I slept like a log after that last bout of masturbation. I didn't clean it up. Now, I have to pay for it.

It's early enough that there's little movement in the house right now. I strip down and gather all the stained garments together. I grab my bathrobe, wrap it around myself, then head to the bathroom, which is also the washroom. I prepare the load and get it ready to run, but I'll start it later, after everyone's up and had time to shower.

When I stand naked in front of the mirror, I stare at myself and suddenly, I get it. I'm nowhere near an athlete's body, but I look good. In fact, to my knowledge, I've never looked this good. It's less about my body and more about what I project. My eyes, my face, my stance - all of it builds up to what appears as a confident attitude.

- Damn, I mutter. No wonder...

I quickly move past it and hit the water. I let the coolness of the water calm down the increased tension in my body. I stay there for about ten minutes; when I walk out, I hear muffled sounds from beyond the door. I let the water run, for the illusion, and I creep near the door, listening in.

- ...think he's naked in there? I hear my younger sister Heather say.

- Of course he is! the other whispers back. Who showers clothed?

I can't believe it: they're at it again! Again, I'm half-tempted to pull the door open and reveal myself to them stark naked. That doesn't seem like a good idea, so instead, I return to the shower and switch off the water. I let out a large yawn; I hear them suddenly scurrying away. I hold back my laughter as I start to dry myself. The idea dawns on me that I can always tease them with it. I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist - I choose one whose folded length covers my middle area but not much more, so they can get a good view of my legs almost up to my crotch. I hold it in place with one hand as I exit the bathroom and walk down the hall.

The unexpected sight of my mom, down the hall, stops me a moment. She sees me like this; I think I see her blush. My mom is wearing her star-embroidered nightgown; she's had it for years. She was clearly heading for the bathroom, so she resumes her way towards me. I can see her eyes wandering to my figure. At first, it's a bit disconcerting, but I quickly reason that if I can amaze myself with my own look, then certainly others can be amazed too. All the recent praise about my appearance clearly shows that.

- Good morning Grant, she says as she stops near me.

I dare not let go of the towel wrapped around my waist, lest it fall and mom sees me naked. She leans in, quick peck on the cheek. I resist blushing as best as I can.

- Sleep well? she asks.

- I did. Thanks. You?

- Like a log, she answers.

She takes a moment, standing beside me, then walks past.

- I'll be in the shower.

- Okay, mom.

I can't help but turn around and watch her walk into the bathroom. She closes the door. My mind goes somewhere for a moment; I return to my earlier idea and head towards my sisters' room. As I reach the door, I realize I'm more nervous than I thought I would be. I hesitate as I swallow my nerves. Then, I knock on the door.

As expected, I hear movement from the room; Heather opens, then blankly stares. Her eyes go down to my feet, then back up along my frame. This makes me smile and emboldens me. Stacey, from her bed, tilts her head; her eyes grow as she sees me. Feeling their glare on me, I decide that I'm entitled to stare back. Heather's wearing a sleeveless pajama with a high neck line and matching shorts; Stacey's got a t-shirt on and nothing convering her legs, but since she's seated on her bed, I can't really see anything.

- Good morning, I tell them.

They don't answer; I was right to do this. I caught them off-guard.

- I was going to tell you that you could use the shower, but mom beat you to it, so...

- Okay, Heather mumbles. T-Thanks.

I stand there a moment longer; I catch their discreet glances towards my covered portion of body. This is so funny to me. I decide then that I've done enough. I turn away and head to my room. The sound of my younger sister's voice reaches my ear.

- Oh my word!

I decide to race into my room, closing my door behind me; I drop the cloth and climb onto my blanket-free bed, listening in on their conversation.

- ...can't believe he did that! Stacey speaks up.

- I liked it! Heather says. It was bold.

- You would like it, yeah.

I hear movement, like Heather is jumping on a bed.

- Like you didn't look. Admit it. Grant is hot.

I wait on bated breath.

- He is, fine, Stacey admits.

- We really need to take him swimming! Heather insists.

- Well, we can ask him at breakfast.

I decide to pull away; I've heard enough. If people ever tell me there's such a thing as too much praise, I'll laugh them off. I adore it. Being told you're handsome never gets old, even if it comes from people you wouldn't expect.

AT BREAKFAST, I get the invitation; I don't hesitate to accept. We set it for early afternoon, when the sun is highest and day is warmest, the best time for the pool to feel best. When asked about my plans of the morning, I admit I have none, but I tell my family that I want to handle personal stuff. Mom says she's going to see friends while she's not working (time off for grieving). My sisters will probably hang back at the house, they tell me. I can't help but wonder if they want to one-up me for this morning. Not that I'd mind.

I'm out the door rather quickly; as I pass by my neighor Pauline Walker's home, I'm tempted to visit her for some intimate time. But my mind is on something else, and I wander towards the city library. Questions have started to pop into my mind and I need some answers. I'm fairly certain the information I'm looking for can be found there. I doubt it's been uploaded to the internet, given its unique nature, and it wasn't in my father's affairs, as those have been thoroughly inspected. Perhaps it's a fool's errand, but if so, I'll have wasted only a morning on it.

There's also another reason I want to go to the library, and I suppose I've been postponing it since I read my father's letter, a few days ago. Might as well kill two birds with one stone.

I enter the building and make my way to the front desk. It's been so long since I've been here that I don't recall how to use it properly - especially for what I'm looking for. The desk clerk looks up at me; she's a twenty something brunette with glasses, a white shirt and a strict demeanor. I smile and I notice that her attitude shifts; a discreet smile purses her lips.

- Hello, how can I help? What's your name?

- I'm Grant. You are?

- Mary. Mary Winston. Hi.

She bows her head to me; I nod.

- Newspaper clippings from previous years, I tell her. Can you help?

- Of course, she chimes. Right this way.

She steps from behind the counter; I notice her lovely black skirt stopping right above her knees, comfortable shoes. I can't help but notice the sway of her hips, and I wonder if it's natural or deliberate. I merely follow without inquiring and we head to the right section. She explains the classification, then asks if I'm looking for anything in particular.

- Well, one should be easy to find, I tell her. But the other one... it's about my family history.

- Go on?

I quickly explain to her about my dad's passing; as she extends her sympathies, her hand grazes my arm in a thoughful gesture. I follow it with the fact that my dad left me a legacy (I don't tell her what) that comes from his father, and perhaps further than that. She's stumped for a moment.

- Grant, you probably won't find what you need here.

- I won't?

- Legacies don't make journal news. However, they are stocked in the archives at City Hall - or is it the Court? Yep, the Court.

I seem down from her answer; again, her hand tries to perk me up as it caresses my arm.

- If you want help, I can direct you.

Her generosity seems over the top to me; again, I'm not wondering where it comes from, but it does raise an odd question in my mind.

- Look... I... this is really personal and I would never want anyone to hear about this. Ok?

The look she gives me back is priceless; she seems to be horrified that I would doubt her ability to keep my secret. She takes a step back to recover.

- Grant, I would never...

- But you just me, I tell her. You don't know me.

- I know enough, she insists.

- How? How do you know?

If I'm going to understand what's happening, then I need to understand HOW it's happening, and questions like these might be the key. It takes her a moment to answer.

- Because... because I feel it. Like, I know you. Like... you're really, really special.

- All of that after only five minutes?

- Yes. It's... destiny, or something. I don't know.

Clearly, she can't explain it, but I have enough to go on that I'm willing to indulge in telling her about my secret. I need to tell someone, and it might as well be a total stranger that obviously won't tell my secret.

I show her the ring.

- It's pretty.

- From my dad. The legacy. I want to know its history. Where it comes from.

- Have you tried a jeweler's?

- It's quite old, I think. I might. Look, this ring is precious. I... I don't want people to see it or it might get stolen.

She puts a finger on her lips; I thank her with a nod. She continues.

- So... maybe the court? But that's only if the item was listed publically. You're thinking it might not be?

- That's my fear, I guess. I mean, my dad told no one about this before he died, and I only learned about it after getting it.

- It is pretty... kinda like you.

The praise hits me again and I shy away a little; this makes her laugh.

- Grant, I want to help you.

- The first thing I want to know, I tell her, is about my father, and that's in the news. He... he cheated on my mom years ago, and he fathered a daughter from another woman.

- Oh... how did your mom take it?

- Not well!

Her question surprises me; as if someone in my mother's predicament could react well to such an event. I let it slide.

- Basically, he asked me to find his daughter. I don't know why he didn't keep in touch, but I'd like to honor his wish.

- That's so thoughtful of you.

She goes back to squeezing my arm; I look down and see her grip tightening. Several ideas pop into my mind. I started this morning on a quest for discovery; I guess I should experiment some more. I place my hand over hers.

- You're so nice to me, Mary. Thank you so much.

I see her blush. This is a woman I've only know for a few minutes and the connection is as intense as if we'd known one another for years. I see the way she playfuly bobs her head as she stares at my face. She must think I'm handsome. Everybody thinks so.

- Please stop me if I'm being forward but... I'd really like to get your number.

- Of course, if you give me yours.

The speed at which she accepts frightens me a bit, but we trade numbers. That much isn't a challenge at least, and I see the interest in her eyes to take this further. Maybe it's last night's encounter with Olivia that's emboldened me, having sex in a public park (even if remotely placed and out-of-view), but I sense tightening in my pants. I grab her hand in mine and stare longingly in her eyes.

- I want to ask if you'd be so kind as to help me with my research.

- Anything you need, Grant. I'm... all yours for now.

The full implication behind those words has my mind racing as much as my heart.

- Is there a... quiet room... where we could work on this?

- Come with me.

She pulls on me and leads me to the small closed study spaces. With her key, she unlocks the door, then waves me in. I see that the room has curtains - they don't go up to the ground, stopping at knee level. As she locks up behind me, I see the room has four chairs and a table. She motions me to sit on a chair.

- I'll help you with anything you need, Grant. Just tell me.

This is working. I'm so turned on right now, and I can see that she is too. My mind goes exactly where I expect it.

- Could you lift up your skirt for me?

She doesn't answer with words; instead, she pulls the dress up and above her panties. She giggles as I stare.

- Wouldn't you rather take them off? I suggest.

- I think I would...

Her hands grab the sides of the garment; facing me, she leans down and pulls it off, down her legs, over her feet. Seductively, she hides her pussy with her hand, then reveals a nice shaven one.

- Like it?

- It's beautiful.

She blushes further, crossing her legs a moment.

- Unbutton your blouse, please? I ask.

Again, without hesitation, she starts to undo the buttons, going from bottom to top; she exposes her soft belly first, then a cute bra matching her panties. Before she can disrobe more, I stop her.

- Keep the blouse on, like that, please.

- Anything you want?

- However, you could... lose the bra.

- I could, she says.

Her arms to the clasp that's up front on this model.

- I shall, she continues.

She unclasps the botton and reveals her gorgeous breasts to me, half hidden behind the blouse hanging on her shoulders.

- I have, she concludes, giggling.

I stare at her delicious figure, now hard as a rock in my pants.

- Come here, I say, then add: please.

She walks over to me and gets down on her knees; I don't have to ask for the rest as her hand moves over my sex, caressing it over my jeans.

- May I free this? she asks.

- Please do!

Her finger release my jeans; I raise my ass so she can pull them off, removing the underwear at the same time, exposing me in the small library study room.

- I've always wanted to do this, she confesses. But I never found the someone to do it with. Until now.

- I'm all yours, Mary, I tell her. Whatever you want from me, it's yours.

- I want... I want to taste you.

Her tongue runs along my shaft a few times, followed by kisses. I tighten my grip on the chair, then watch her mouth move along my cock, one hand at its base, until she finally wraps her lips around the tip and starts sucking. I watch her please me in silence, yet amazed at my increasing luck. If this can happen with someone I've only just met, the possibilites are endless. And if that's what was behind my dad's promiscuity, what would it do for mine?

For a moment, I'm tempted to take more charge of the situation, but I decide to indulge in the wonderful treatment Mary is offering. Watching the fervor at which she is working herself on me only fuels my desires even more. My hand wanders through her blonde hair as I encourage her to go for broke.

- I want... to come in your mouth...

A headnod lets me know she's good with that; I abandon all attempts at anything else and merely appreciate the wonderful feel of her mouth as tension rises.

- ...fuck... I mumble.

Her hand joins in with her mouth as she tries to milk me dry, her lips still wrapped around my cock. For a moment, I almost forget where we are - almost. My sex twitches in her mouth, then releases its load as I hold back my grunts and moans. Ecstasy ravages my brain as I shake all over. I can feel her mouth taking it all in; her face is almost gleeful for it.

I stare at her gorgeous figure as she stands before me; beautiful slit, round breasts, delicious face. I can't help but feel blessed.

- Oh... Mary... that was too good.

- I enjoyed it, she simply says.

I stand, and lean in to kiss her; I feel her tremble against me as we lock lips. My hands caress between her breasts, and I cup them. She moans. I slide a finger along her belly, down to her belly button, crawling it over her folded dress, down to her sex. My finger runs across her labia; her moan is quite audible.

- Want me to...? I ask.

Her face is pale from desire; she nods her desire for me to proceed. My finger caresses the crease of her sex, then I go about my business, teasing and pleasing her body gently. I sense her relaxing against my hand as I move my mouth to her breasts. My touch on her skin feels electric. She rubs her lower body against my finger, seeking more pleasure. I let her dictate the rhythm; her rise to pleasure is much faster that way.

- ...oooh... Grant...

- Are you going to come, Mary?

- ...oooh... please...

- Take all you want, I tell her.

Moments later, as she presses against my finger, I see her eyes glaze over with delight as the orgasm finally hits her. I stare, bewildered at the sight. Yesterday morning, I didn't give Pauline an orgasm. Last night, when I was with Olivia, I couldn't see her face when she climaxed. Today, I have a front row seat to Mary's pleasure, and I love it.

When she calms down, she pulls me to her lips and embraces me with fierce energy. We mix tongues for a moment, then pull away.

- Please tell me you have more for me, she mumbles.

- I do, but not right now. Ok?

- I'll wait an eternity for more, she replies.

I love this moment: I could live in it forever, but the danger of being caught is apparent now. My pants are around my feet on the floor, as are her panties; both can be seen from anyone on the other side. I tell her so; she wraps her arms around me.

- Okay. But... please don't forget my number. Please.

- I won't, I promise.

We hug for a moment later, then start gathering our clothes and dressing up. I still see the bliss in her eyes. I can't wait to do this thing again - differently, probably inside of her. I just don't know when. Although, to be fair, I will see her again, given what I have to ask.

- So... Mary...

- Yes?

Her voice is eager to please.

- I'd like to ask you - if you have time and want to - to help me with my problem.

- About the ring? About your father's other child?

- Yes. I mean, you know the library's in and outs better than me, for sure, so...

- I'd love to.

She comes near me.

- I'll do it all, and keep it to myself, Grant.

- Thank you.

I kiss her; she melts against my lips.

MINUTES LATER, I'm back on the street, more than satisfied with my visit to the library. I send a quick text to Mary to thank her again for everything. I'd feel like I were manipulating her if I didn't plan on hooking up with her again. I check the time; there's no rush to get home, though I am expected for lunch, so I take the scenic route. When I was younger, this place was just a city to me. I had a few friends, though not many, and the places meant very little. Even in previous times when I came back, I never felt a connection like I do now.

My old school, as I pass by it, looks even more inviting, but it's still the same old building with leaky plumbing and drafty halls. The old church (and its basement) where I had so many school activities warms my heart now, even though it probably still smells like old people. The dirty streets are more appealing now, as if I cared for them and the people on it.

I wonder if that also has to do with the ring.

I pass by Pauline's house on the way in; I don't see her in the yard so I press on. About to walk into my mother's house, I stop. I decide to go around back, just for curiosity. In fact, I sneak about. The idea of it makes me smile.

When I get to the small backyard, I look in the window: the kitchen is empty, as is the living room, having a clear line of sight between the two. However, I do hear my sisters' voice echoing from the open window of their room on the second floor. From this distance, I can't hear them well. A crazy idea springs to mind, one that hasn't entered it for many years. Now that I'm older and taller, it might be easier - but because I'm heavier and maybe less agile, it might end badly too. The fact I have to be discreet about it also adds to the difficulty - but I want to try it.