Mind Over Management Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But first, clean up your mess. Orally. Eat all of your cum from the outside of Cheryl's twat. Not the inside. I want that to go to the baby making pool, you see. Who knows? You have a chance in four of being a daddy, and if you are, you will shut up and accept that we're going to raise it, not you. After all, we can't trust what kind of values you'll teach the next generation. Bullying, probably, and that's just not acceptable. You don't get to be a father in this case, just a sperm donor for Cheryl here, to increase her odds of conception," I instructed Joe, becoming more excited as I watched his immediate compliance.

To say that we drew a crowd would be an understatement, but there were certainly gawkers by now, not that I cared much. Cheryl's screams and moans of delight drew the most attention, as I flashed the camera and took photos of Joe getting a creampie in his mouth. He cleaned it up well, and then I pulled him up to his full height.

By now, in case you're wondering, I now knew that I could control things like STDs, HIV, etc. just with my willpower, and I was able to discover that Cheryl had conceived by Carl and me: twins. Garth's swimmers and Joe's were just a little too late to the pool party, not that I cared. I had wanted to humiliate Joe, and I had succeeded. Nor would I let him get revenge on me for what I got on him. That would only unbalance the scales all over again, and that I could never permit.

"Oh, and do not even attempt even the slightest revenge on me or anyone else for what has been done to you. You deserved this punishment, so take it like a man! No more bullying! Do your job as a peace officer and go home at the end of the day, proud of serving your community! Go back to work and forget what you saw, except the lessons and the commands that I gave you," I ordered Joe to return to his duties, since he was still needed for that and should actually be a good cop from now on ... I had just done the public a solid favor, though they didn't know it yet.

On the drive home from the registrar, Cheryl kept giving me very aroused looks, until I took the hint and dragged her to bed the moment we made it. She was walking very funny for hours after that, due to the serious butt-fucking I gave her, but at least I pulled at the last second and came on her tits as the reward that she craved the most.

Hitting the shower again, while Cheryl watched Vicky for a bit there and Jen crashed on the bed, I felt a familiar hand on my buns and turned out to see Jamie. Jess was just outside the shower, and her pajama bottoms were the only clothes that she still had on. Yanking them down, I pulled her into the shower with us, before kissing both ladies and soaping them up.

"How was your wedding night, girls?" I asked them, as they returned the favor and got me nice and clean.

"Put it this way. You're gonna need to fuck my ass, because my pussy will be too sore for days and my jaws are tired, but as much as I loved it, I'm still horny as hell," Jess confessed, though her smile said more than enough.

"Yeah, well, you should know by now that I'm not gonna leave you alone very long. You have needs and damn it, so do I! Besides, my pussy is just as sore and I feel like I'm about to get lockjaw. That damn strap-on of ours ... God, it was wonderful, but I really need a good, hard cock! Your cock, Jack," Jamie confessed as she stroked my cock and balls.

"Which hole?" I teased her.

"Ass, same as Jess here. We both need a damn good butt-fucking!" the ladies said as Jamie dried me off and Jess rushed to grab a blue pill from the medicine cabinet.

While I toweled Jamie off, Jess then grabbed a bottle of Coke and I downed the pill, knowing that these two sluts needed reminding that their asses were mine, too. Then Jamie and Jess dried each other with the towel and I bent the former over the sink in the vanity to lube up her butt and ease my dick inside it. Jamie responded with incredible eagerness, wildly moving her hips to invite me to fuck her even harder up the ass. When I felt some lube and fingers inside mine, it wasn't rocket science to realize who that was.

"Sorry, baby, but I couldn't leave your ass alone," Jess admitted breathily as she pleasured my prostate.

"Don't be sorry. It feels so damned good," I assured her.

"So, can I peg you?" Jess begged me.

"May you, and yes, you may. Strap it on and pound my ass!" I corrected her grammar while giving her permission to peg me with her dildo.

The train that followed was outstanding, of course. Jess knew just when to ram that dildo far up my asshole and when to pull out, while I did the exact same thing to Jamie, making our pace and rhythm fully in synchronicity with each other. This lasted for several strokes, but I knew that we had to switch soon or Jess would have too long of a wait for her turn to be sodomized. Making Jess wait to get her ass plowed is always a mistake, because she tends to give one the pouty face and whiny voice, venturing dangerously into "topping from the bottom". With Jess, that took on an extra meaning, given her passion for anal sex.

"Alright girls, time to switch up. Jamie, give it to me hard with that fake cock of yours! Jess, bend over and take it like a big girl!" I instructed the women, much to their satisfaction.

Just how excited Jess was became evident after about four strokes inside her ass, when she started a string of French obscenities, her Quebecois heritage betraying itself in the throes of her desire. It was nothing new, just something that she did only whenever she was that mad with lust. Right then, Jamie's thrusts were perfectly timed to rub my prostate and force me to cum in Jess's bottom, causing Jamie to cream herself inside her thigh harness. I could smell her release, just as I could hear that of Jess. It was incredible, and even felt better when both ladies washed my cock with a wet rag in a very slow and loving manner, caressing my dick with obvious pleasure.

"Merci, Monsieur Jacques," Jess continued in French, following that up appropriately with a French kiss to boot.

"You know how much that turns me on, don't you?" I commented as we kissed, while Jamie got busy cleaning Jess's ass with her tongue.

"Why do you think that I do it? Both Jamie and you love it. Hell, Jen likes that it reminds her of her own French ancestry. Just please remember that this Frenchy here is your little slut first. Jamie is, too. That's why it works so well. Why do you think that our wedding vows included a reference to you? It was unconventional, I know, but we're at your beck and call and will be for life. We might as well admit that our asses are yours to do with as you please, including in our vows. I love Jamie and she is my wife, as I am hers, but you are our master, and none of us has any real doubt of that, deep down," Jess said before Jamie shut her up with a snowball, which both ladies then shared with me.

"Yeah, well, I can live with that. Totally. Four sluts in my house, plus two more out of it? Under my thumb, clearly eager to serve me even without my powers now? Damn straight, I can!" I made that abundantly clear.

"Good, because if you lost your powers today, you'd still be stuck with us. You claimed us, we're yours, and we love you so much that it would kill us to lose you," Jamie swore, evidently sincere.

"No danger of that, babes. None at all. In fact, what would you ladies say to collars and tattoos of your own, marking you as mine?" I asked them.

"Are you kidding me? When can we go and get inked? Where do I sign up?" Jess replied, while Jamie nodded and put her head on my shoulder.

"Just remember, the bottomless dress code isn't going to change, so those tattoos will be visible to everyone living with us, which I now think will include the whole family," I warned the girls.

"Like she said, where do we sign up?" Jamie winked, making it clear that she was mine forever, just like the other girls.

"Yeah, about that... ," Jen said after watching us for a while now, a very wide grin on her lovely face.

12