Mind over Matter

Story Info
Falling in love at this age?
4.1k words
4.36
16.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work based on a few true occurrences; it is for the most part fiction. Any description or resemblance to actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

I apologize for the long build up, but I do it in order for the reader to get a better understanding to the events which occur.

*

I'm a male, now sixty six years old, been divorced for the past thirty two years, and although there have been a few females in my life during that time, I have never remarried. I've always been too busy with work, and the ladies usually wanted a commitment within a year of our first date. My last relationship ended sixteen years ago.

When my first heart attack happened, about six years ago, I didn't think much about it. One week later, the second heart attack was a bit of a surprise, and because it was discovered that I also had an aortic aneurysm. Which after an operation to repair it, would lay me up for three months. I went back to work for another year and a half, when the third heart attack occurred. I was insistent on returning to work after a week off, even if it meant restricted "duty". The monthly medical check ups were cutting into my work schedule and becoming very aggravating.

To cut this introduction short, I have had two more heart attacks, open heart surgery and the final step thus ending my active employment, was for the company to suggest that I confer with my cardiologist and take permanent disability. About a year and a half ago, prostate surgery was performed. For you gentlemen reading this, I think you know what that means, as far as female companionship is concerned.

I have always had a rather active life, walking, running, and a plethora of other activities, most of which related to the work I was involved with at the time, which I won't go into at this time.

I moved into this retirement building six years ago to make things a little easier on my pocketbook. What with the economy and the world situation as it is.

It was about five years ago, in this building that I met Pilar. I had seen her in the halls several times and even said "hi", receiving a very shy response. As I became friends with other residents, I learned her name, and eventually began to engage her in more conversations over a couple of years' time. Pilar, is a very pretty and very young looking woman, standing about five foot nine inches and a hundred and thirty five pounds. I first estimated her to be in her late thirties or early forties, which as far as I was concerned, was too young for me, but she was nice and her shyness intrigued me. Pilar lived here due to a work related back injury, which has put her on permanent disability after her divorce.

As we got to know one another over the years, I found that she would turn fifty years old, four months before my sixty seventh birthday, and that made her almost sixteen and a half years younger than me. She was still on the young side, as far as I was concerned.

As our friendship deepened, about a year and a half ago I asked her out for coffee to be away from prying eyes and avoid rumors. Then, it was dinner at a local Mexican restaurant during the Christmas season. The next thing I knew, Valentines Day was fast approaching. I hadn't given flowers to a lady for years, and I thought to myself, why not Pilar? "Aww, hell", "why not ask her out to dinner again?" "It might be fun, and it would get us both out of our apartments for awhile". She accepted and I picked her up around five o'clock on Valentine's Day evening.

As she answered the door, I presented to her with not only flowers, but a box of candy and a Valentines Day card that was rather neutral with its verse. I was very surprised by her clothing, and her reaction. Normally she wore loose fitting clothes, almost "baggy" as they say, but that night she wore a sleek pair of slacks, and a blouse that wasn't tight yet did let me know that she wasn't a boy either. Her little "squeal" as she accepted the gifts, made me think that I may have overstepped my boundaries with something that personal, but she quickly explained that no one had ever given her flowers in her entire life. "Not even your ex-husband?" I inquired. "No." "No one." She replied with a trembling voice. I asked myself, "What kind of lout would never bring his wife, flowers?" I'm no Sean Connery, or Richard Gere, by any means. Nor do I consider myself to be handsome, suave or debonair, but even I have given flowers to a lady. I've even brought home flowers for my daughter when she was only eight years old. Needless to say, I was astounded. After a "Thank you." and a few moments to put the flowers in water, she recovered and we left for dinner.

You may ask why we had such an early dinner. It was the Valentines Day weekend and neither of us cares for crowds.

Our table wasn't quite ready when we arrived at the restaurant, so we went into the bar for a drink.

Neither of us cares to drink any more, so we settled on Perrier with a twist, as we waited. Within fifteen minutes, we were called to our table.

The lighting in the restaurant wasn't candle light, but was dimmed to help set a pleasant mood for the evening. As we finished our dinner, I suggested that if she were interested, we could take in a movie at the local cinema before going home. She thought that was a delightful idea and agreed to a "chick" flick that was playing that night. Upon arriving at the cinema, we found that we had about an hour before the movie started. We left the cinema and went to another restaurant to have an after dinner coffee.

We had chatted over dinner, and continued our chat as the coffee was served. We discussed our children and their lives and got to know one another a little more.

Returning to the cinema and purchasing tickets, we found our seats, to enjoy a romantic comedy together. I must admit, the cinema theater was quite chilly, and I noticed about midway through, she began to squirm and move her leg that was closest to me. I leaned over to her and asked if everything were okay. "I'm getting a cramp in my leg" was her whispered response. My brain went into "healing" mode, and asked if it would help if I massaged it for her. Believe me, I wasn't thinking of anything at that moment, except to try to make her more comfortable.

She reluctantly agreed, as I could see she was in pain.

I know of several old remedies to aid in things like this, and have even used them on myself. I quickly rubbed my hands together creating friction for heat. I then laid my hands on her thigh and lightly massaged. I did this several times and watched her relax as the cramp was relived.

Now as I've mentioned before, I am a male and even though I'm sixty six and have had prostate surgery, I still have an ego as well as a libido. I gently worked my hands higher on her thigh until I could feel the heat from her femininity. Her hands came down on mine and held mine, stopping my movements. I looked into her eyes and saw tears and lust both accompanied by fear. She too had not dated for a very long time and was very much undecided as to what to do. "Please stop." She said in a very husky, yet trembling voice. I smiled and nodded as I removed my hands. I was in the presence of a lady, as well as a friend, and I didn't want to lose either, and I am also a gentleman. The movie had been quite entertaining, nothing really sexy but a fun way to spend the evening.

As we exited the movie theater, we noticed that the temperature had dropped dramatically; after all it was the middle of February. Once in my car, I turned the heater to high and the temperature soon was became bearable, when I noticed Pilar was shivering. I asked if she were okay and she replied, "I think I might be coming down with a cold." Now if I were a young man, I would have thought this to be a ruse to avoid any further advances on my part, but this was legitimate

shivering, and her hands were like ice. I made a hasty departure from the parking lot and headed for our residences. Upon arriving back at our building, I hurried to open her car door and we both scurried into the warmth of the building. I walked her to her apartment, gave her a slight peck, then headed for my own apartment.

The following day, another resident friend advised me that Pilar was quite ill and suggested that I go visit her.

I went to check on Pilar as quickly as I could, and I took a thermometer and other cold remedies with me. This was a day when I had just been lounging at home watching TV and playing on the computer, so all I was dressed in was a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt when I arrived at Pilar's apartment, not very impressive to look at, to say the least. Yes, she was ill, with a fever and chills. I gave her one of the cold remedies that I had brought with me, and asking if she had eaten anything since the night before. She replied that she hadn't, but wasn't hungry. I then asked if she thought she could eat some soup, which she replied to the affirmative. I quickly heated a can of chicken soup with some crackers on the side, for her. I waited for her to finish eating, made sure she was comfortable on the sofa where she lay, put the used dishes in the sink and waited a little longer for her to fall asleep, before I left.

We didn't see one another again for a couple of days, and when we did, she was again, the very shy lady I had originally met. I asked if we could talk for a minute or two, and she allowed me in to her apartment with some reluctance. We discussed the events of our "date" and she almost began to cry when she inquired as to my actions of going so high on her leg. She had been thinking that my entire motive for asking her "out" was to get her into bed. I explained to her, listing several points to my actions of the evening; First, I am a man, secondly, I have an ego as well as a libido, thirdly that if I had not made a move after an opportunity like that, I would have projected to her that I was rejecting her as a woman and that she was not attractive. I further pointed out that when she asked me to stop; I did so immediately, because I respect her as a woman, as well as a friend. She accepted the explanation but, we still didn't see each other again for a couple of weeks, nor had we spoken to each other. My thoughts about that; were that I had destroyed a friendship.

The Easter weekend was approaching when Pilar approached me and asked if I would care to attend church services with her, and later come to dinner at her apartment. I may be considered old by some, but I am not a fool, a home cooked meal by an attractive lady? I readily accepted both invitations, and inquired if I could bring a DVD with me that we could watch after dinner.

Early on Easter morning, we attended church services together, and afterward agreed on the time of my arrival, for the dinner she was going to prepare. That evening, I arrived for dinner that to me, was exquisite, if for no other reason, because it was homemade. After dinner, and the required cleanup, we put the DVD on and watched an older romantic comedy with a couple of opera excerpts involved, a deep explanation of love and determination, as well as how two people so far apart in age and philosophies could come together, all mixed in.

I chose to sit in one of the living room chairs as the movie began, while she curled up on the sofa. As the movie progressed, I asked if she would mind if I sat on the sofa with her. At first we sat at opposite ends of the sofa and I suggested she sit next to me and recline to be more comfortable. Let me explain here that I wasn't trying to put the "move" on her, but just wanted to have her next to me if only for the duration of the movie. Maybe I'm getting "sappy" in my old age, I don't know, so I was surprised when she agreed and moved to my side, leaning against me, while reclining and watching the movie. During the movie I did manage to put my arm around her, while touching her arm, but nothing more.

When the movie ended, she sat up and I arose from the sofa in order to retrieve the DVD and leave for my own residence. Pilar arose from the sofa too, and as I turned to leave, Pilar came up to me, holding her body close to mine and in a very hushed voice said, "Hold me." I looked into her eyes and I could see tears. I wrapped my arms around her, and held her tightly against me. "Stay with me." She said in that hushed whisper. As I embraced her, as my mind began to race. "What the hell?" I thought to my self. Her action was totally unexpected. "I just don't want to be alone", were her next words as she lifted her head to kiss me. As our lips touched, a magic of sorts happened. We kissed several times, when her lips parted slightly and I felt her tongue begin to enter my mouth. Here was something I had not had happen in years. Soon our tongues were playing against the other, and the emotion of the moment became a passion. "Stay the night with me and make love to me." She pleaded. "Pilar, are you sure?" was the best I could respond with because I had been caught totally off guard.

"Dee" She said, using my nickname, "We have known each other for several years and your patience, and caring, as well as your generosity by giving of yourself has made me realize that I've fallen in love with you." She squeaked huskily. "No man has ever treated me with the tenderness and respect as you do." "I've known I was in love with you since our Valentines Day date." She replied. "I wanted to ask you in, that evening but I took ill as you know." "I thought at first that you were too old for me, but as time has gone by, I realized how you are everything I've ever wanted in a man." "Pilar, I want to so very badly, but you know of my operation, and that I have a problem "there". I tried to explain, hoping to give her an exit, should she change her mind about forth coming events.

"There are other ways to make love to a woman, than penetration." She smiled, putting her hand behind my head and drawing me to her lips once again.

Without a second thought, I bent to pick her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I had known from the very beginning, that here was a woman I could love without end, but was willing to settle for a friendship.

I laid Pilar down on the bed, kissing her with the passion I had felt these past years, as I slowly ran my hands over her breasts thru her blouse. I wanted her so badly, that it hurt.

We continued to kiss and whisper into each others ears, of our love and desire, as I slowly undressed her. As her blouse came off, I ran my hands over the silky smooth softness of her skin. Gently reaching behind her, I unclasped her lacey bra, and removed it. Her breasts were not of the type so many fantasize and write about, but were perfectly round, with nipples protruding magnificently. I bent to kiss each breast and suckle each nipple. Pilar responded with an audible groan of pleasure as each breast was kissed and suckled. I continued to kiss my way down to her belly button as I unbuttoned her slacks, hesitating just long enough to remove them completely.

Her slacks came off, revealing a modest but high cut pair of lacey panties; Pilar sat up and reached up to me.

"Come here my love." "It's my turn to undress you." She smiled, reaching for the buttons on my shirt. Pilar then tugged on the belt of my trousers, and unzipped the zipper. She had a smiling but determined look on her face as she got my shirt off as well as letting my pants fall to the floor. As my pants hit the floor, I leaned over her and once again we kissed as I put my right hand behind her back for support, my left hand cupped her right breast while my thumb gently stroked her nipple making it even more erect than before. At the same time I was doing this, I felt her hand rubbing the front of my underwear feeling the small swell underneath. Then both of her hands began pulling down my underwear, as she began to massage and gently stroke my penis. (Now I don't care who says differently but there is no easy nor sensuous or gracious way for a man can take off his pants, and socks, but lord knows we do try.)

Pilar smiled, while managing to roll the covers back and slide under them. She still had her panties on as I slid into bed beside her and began to caress her body while I gently removed her panties.

The cool clean sheets seemed to accentuate the moment as our bodies touched and our tongues continued to explore each other's mouth. I held her, feeling her breasts pressed against my chest, and as our groins came together, I could feel the heat from her womanhood against my penis.

We broke our kiss and I began a sensuous journey down her neck, to her chest then once again stopping to caress and suckle at each of her breasts as she lay back. After a few moments, I continued my journey down to her belly button. Kissing it and making little circles around it before continuing the journey south, all the while caressing her body with my hands, never letting them stop moving, while exploring her silky smooth skin.

Pilar moaned with pleasure and wiggled and squirmed as all these sensations were given to her at once. Pleasures she had not felt in many years. As I reached her womanhood, I paused just for a moment to take in the beauty of her Venus mound, upon which was a very neatly trimmed patch of fine hair. I felt the heat from her upon my face, as I began to slowly and carefully kiss her vulva. Gently kissing around her entrance, where I knew the most sensitive part of her body awaited. I wanted to tease her, in order to build the anticipation of my caressing, kissing and licking of her clitoris.

To me it seemed like a long amount of time as I dallied there with kisses, and I suspected, that to her, it must have felt as if I would never reach the ultimate goal. Slowly I allowed my tongue to gently part the outer lips, purposely avoiding her clitoris. More kissing and licking around those outer lips, then ever so gently letting my tongue flick across her clitoris. As my tongue touched her most sensitive organ, she gave a deep sigh, while pushing her mound toward my mouth. Now I alternated from flicking my tongue over her clitoris to kissing it once again. I altered between flicking and kissing, until I laid my tongue directly on her clitoris and began to slowly stroke it. By now, Pilar was squirming and pushing her mound even harder toward my mouth, when I gently began to nibble and suck on her clitoris, while slipping my finger into her vagina. A loud gasp, escaped her mouth that made me think she had stopped breathing altogether, but as I continued to suck and nibble on her most sensitive of areas, she released her breath and moaned while bucking into my mouth. "Oh, don't stop!" she wailed. As she said it, I could feel her feminine juices begin to flow onto my tongue and into my mouth, and I proceeded to suck, nibble and flick her clitoris, while two of my fingers slid in and out of her. Her hands came to the back of my head, holding me there at her mound, as she bucked and squealed as her climax peaked. "Oh, no more please" she shrieked! Being the fiend that I am, I began again with kissing her outer lips, and proceeding with more flicks, and nibbles, until once again I began to suck that little nubbin called a clitoris. Not once, not twice, but three more times did she reach a climax, each being greater than the one before. As the last of her climaxes hit her, she grabbed a pillow and held it over her face as she screamed into it.

This time I slowly ended my manipulations, allowing her to come down from her "high" of multiple orgasms. As I slid upward to face her, I could see that her entire body was covered in perspiration and she was trembling. I kissed and caressed her, taking her in my arms, I held her tightly, until she calmed. "Pilar looked into my eyes and said, "My dearest, I have never climaxed like that before in my life." "Thank you." I smiled at her as I continued to hold her close. Pilar laid in my arms, basking in the after glow, content to have so much tension and frustration and so many years of living alone with her fingers and vibrator as the only source of relief.

12